• Published 22nd Apr 2013
  • 1,257 Views, 92 Comments

Pup: The Kind and Hated - brony laughsatme



A wolf pup, cast out by his own kind, because he can't eat meat, is forced to live on his own he comes to ponyville and is shown friendship, love, and kindness like he never knew. His new family loves him as if he where their own and him the sam

  • ...
10
 92
 1,257

B#@CH

Chapter 5

Vinyl and Octavia had taken me to the market place. There Octavia told me to pick something out and if it wasn't too expensive, she'd buy it for me.

I was overjoyed, I had never felt as happy as I had at that moment, then I had in my entire life.

(Seeing as that was my first gift I had received in my life.)

I looked at everything the market stand had to offer. Most only had food and flowers and a couple book stands. Though I didn't really want anything that would be gone by the end of the day.

Then I spotted one stand, it had other things, like clothes and toys. At first I thought about getting the stuffed bear, but i decided against it. 'It probably won't last long and I hate the way the fucking thing just stares,' I thought.

I looked to the clothes section of the stand. To my surprise I found something that reminded me of my sister; a blue bandanna.

It reminded me of her, because she always wore a white bloodstained bandanna.

"I want this, Tavi," I said pointing a paw at it.

She look at me and smiled, not a smile that stated she was so happy she could scream curse words at random ponies as they walked by, and yet not a sarcastic smile that had 'I'm a bitch and love it' written on it.

No this was a smile of a confused and pleasantly surprised pony.

"Are you sure, Pup?" She asked cautiously.

I looked at her confused, "Why wouldn't I be sure?" I asked the grey mare.

"Wouldn't you prefer a toy to a piece of cloth?" she gesturing to the stuffed bear.

"Octey, I want this one," I whined "please?" I did my best puppy dog face.

(Which fit perfectly because, technically I am just a big version of a sentient dog.)

Octavia sighed regretfully, "Alright, but I want no complaining about how you should have picked something else. Understood?"

I mock saluted and the grabbed the blue bandanna in my mouth. I threw it around my neck and sat on my haunches, lifting my fore-paws to the end and tying them into place.

'Aww I must look like a fucking boss right now,' I thought to myself.

~~~~~~~~

As we finished shopping, we started home. Octavia had her saddle bags full of books and food. Vinyl had her's filled with chords, round disc shaped things, and in her magic had a big bag of cat food.

It was still midday and we had already stopped for lunch; which consisted of dandelions and some sort of semi-edible thing they called 'bread.'

Octavia turned to me and spoke up, drawing my attention away from a big red pony, who looked friendly enough despite his size.

"Why don't you go play in the park," she suggested.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because it's a beautiful day out, and you have yet to make any friends here."

"My cat and you guys are my friends," I stated matter-of-factly.

"We don't count we are you god-mothers," the white unicorn spoke up. "And besides, I think Octey, might mean ponies your age and something more than a pet... Hey, what is that thing's name anyway?"

I thought for a moment, putting a paw up to my chin. "Her name is gonna be, Snowball," I said, happy that I found a name for my kitten.

~~~~~

When we walked our separate ways, it didn't take me long to reach the park.

It was a lot more livelier, when the ponies weren't hiding from the changelings.

There were ponies everywhere. They were all in groups and throwing stuff at each other. Discs and balls were being thrown through the air to other ponies across from them.

I don't know why I was so nervous. 'It might be the fact last time I even talked to a wolf my age his mother broke my leg, and my mom broke three of my ribs,' I thought to myself.

'C'mon ponies are way different then wolves are, you can't be scared of your mother because, that bitch is dead as fuck,' my thoughts argued with one another.

I turned to leave. Something stopped me, though. I heard a sound as heartbreaking as a bunny caught in a trap. I heard crying.

I went over to investigate the noise, which I soon found out to be behind a lush, green bush.

The whimpering continued as I pushed my way through the assaulting sticks and leaves.

I noticed a few more voices, I could hear them saying mean things like, "You should just kill yourself," and "You are so stupid."

I don't know why but I got really pissed off at the voices. They had such bitchy tones to them. The kinds of tones that just makes you want to smack a hoe.

I came out of the bushes to find three fillies.

One had a pink coat and a weird hat thing on her head. The other was standing next to her, this one was grey with a whitish, silver mane, which was styled into a braided ponytail.

The last was a orange filly, with a short violet mane and tail. She had wings, so she was a Pegasus. This one was the one crying.

None of them even noticed me. The two standing, just continuing to pile on the insults.

It was then I noticed something, she was bleeding from a hoof and clutching it.

When I noticed this I got so pissed off that I couldn't think.

"Hey!!!" I screamed, startling the two fillies standing. "What the hell is wrong with you?!?!?!"

The pink one smirked and turned towards me. "Oh no, what is a mutt like yo-"

"Did I tell you to fucking talk, Bitch?!?!" I spat with venom lacing every word. I was glaring daggers at her right now, she was taken aback by my use of the curse words Octavia said never to say.

"Look at her foreleg, notice anything?!" I asked sarcastically, still a little louder than I should have.

The pink and grey pony looked toward the bleeding filly, and then back at me. They were smirking.

"No I don't see a thing wrong with it, do you?" The grey one asked looking toward the pink one. Who just shook her head back and forth.

My eye twitched, I was pissed.

"How can you be so fucking cruel?! Oh, wait I know, it's probably because nobody likes you two, bitches, and you have to pick on a wounded filly to make ponies notice you. Hmm I wander..."

"Hey, mutt, you can-" the grey one started, only to be cut of by my yelling again.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!! WHY DON'T YOU DIE, DO THIS WHOLE FUCKING WORLD A FAVOR AND DIE!!! Dig a mother fucking hole, fill it with flammable shit, light it on fire, jump in it, and die!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

The two fillies burst into tears, and ran away. 'Easier than I expected,' I thought.

I walked over to the injured Pegasus filly, she had allot of blood around her.

She was swaying back and forth about ready to fall over. I looked down to the wound.

There was a big gash in it that looked, and smelled fresh. The wound was no doubt self inflicted.

"Lev meh alun," she tried.

"Yea like that's gonna happen, I'm gonna help you," I said sternly. My mind set on playing a role in helping a pony or any kind of animal out.

When she didn't answer I took it as a sign to continue playing hero.

I pulled off my new bandanna and wrapped it firmly around her cut. She winced in pain as I pulled tight on the cloth.

After I was done patching her up, I picked her up and laid her across my back. I then made a B-line toward Vinyl and Octey's house.

One problem, she just lost consciousness, I ran faster.

She needed help, and dammit to hell I'm gonna give it to her.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the late update but I have been distracted.

I really hope you enjoy this chapter, leave comments on what you think.

Love you guys,
Brony Laughsatme
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited by LunarWorshipper1