• Published 14th Apr 2013
  • 5,881 Views, 93 Comments

Enderquestria - Friday Knight

  • ...
13
 93
 5,881

Not so Different

Myself and Rarity appeared in the clearing where I had my battle with Fluffy. I saw the Ponies talking to what, I could only describe as, their diamond dog equivalent. Twilight was talking to dog with a purple vest and a book in paw. Shining Armour was talking to a white dog with blue vest, who was showing him a sword. Pinkie Pie was bouncing around with a dog with curly pink fur and vest. Applejack was talking to a dog with a hat and a red mineral in paw. I could see Celestia talking to a rather old looking white dog with, although not as mind-bogglingly luxurious as Celestia’s, it had a vest that shone with all the colours in the world. I couldn’t see Rainbow Dash anywhere, until I felt a rush of wind rock me on my feet, followed by a second one that sent me onto one foot. She was racing against a light blue dog with a multi-coloured vest. I saw them run by a blonde dog with a pink vest that was helping Fluttershy with what looked like Diamond Dog Puppies. I looked down to Rarity, “I’m sure there is someone here that is like you.” I walked forward to look for Fluffy, noticing Rarity walking very close behind me, using me as a shield of sorts.

As we walked I noticed Fluffy talking to the dog that had patched up Sweetie Belle, I decided to go over to them, seeing as I knew Fluffy best. “Ah, the man of the hour, how are you feeling.” Fluffy said, smacking a hand on my back as I stood next to him, knocking the wind out of me. “I’m fine Fluffy thank you, might I ask where Sweetie Belle is?” “Who?” He asked, “You know, the little Unicorn that fell.” Fluffy nodded his head in understanding “She is over there playing with the pups.” I followed his claw to where Sweetie Belle was playing with a yellow dog with a red scarf and an orange one with purple vest. I could see Rarity twitching out of the corner of my eye, clearly wanting to get Sweetie Belle out of here. “This is Rarity.” I said, stepping to the side to allow Fluffy and his friend to see her. “Hello there little pony.” Fluffy said, a kind tone in his voice. “N-nice to meet you.” Rarity stammered, clearly frightened. “I can tell you’re not exactly fond of us.” Fluffy said with a raised eyebrow. “I-I don’t know what you mean.” Rarity said, panicking. She gave me a look which quite clearly said “HELP ME” I whistled and pretended not to notice. “Which is why I will not rest until we’ve become the best of friends.” Fluffy smiled. I almost burst out laughing at Rarity’s expression. She had not been expecting this. “I, I don’t know what to say.” “You need not say anything. I heard tell of a unicorn that had been kidnapped by three expelled Diamond Dogs, and I have a feeling that is you.” He said, a small point of a claw, which did nothing to help Rarity’s fears. “Oh, sorry about that.” Fluffy said rubbing the back of his head with his paw. The female dog hit him over the head. “You can’t just go around pointing claws at whoever you feel like, they might get scared.” I just realised that this dog was white with a purple vest. “Good day my dear, my name is Precious.” She said holding out a paw. Rarity stared at the paw and shook it gently. “Rarity, pleasure.”

“Well, why don’t we let you ladies get acquainted, while we go and find the ale.” Fluffy said, throwing an arm behind my back. “Uh, yes, I agree, I’ll see you at the feast.” I said, waving to Rarity, who looked a little worried to be left on her own with Precious. “You know my friend,” Fluffy said, walking along a stone path “I was a bit worried we wouldn’t make chums.” He stopped and looked at me. Then burst out laughing. “Come on now, let’s get some ale.” I wasn’t entirely sure what ale was, but it sounded like a beverage. “Sure, I’m pretty thirsty anyway.” I said, taking a stab in the dark. “That’s the spirit.” He said entering a cavern that lead away from all the stone houses and other dogs. “Here we are.” He said, pointing to several, round chests, why does everything have to be Notch, damn, round. “I think a mug of ale should suit us both nicely.” He reached into a hollowed out bit of stone and produced two, mugs. I assume it’s for holding drink, as it doesn’t look like it would be able to hold water or lava. He dipped the mugs into the chests, and when they came out they were frothing at the top. “Is this alcoholic?” I asked, recalling the few drinks of alcohol I had consumed in my time at home. The elders make it from seeds and water, they must boil the water first though, and then they add all manner of ingredients to it, I had some with magma cream in it once, it’s was quite nice, a bit fiery. “Yes, that won’t be a problem will it?” Fluffy asked, holding onto both mugs. I shook my head. “No, I can hold my drink quite well.” I took the mug and downed it in one.

Four Drinks Later
“96 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL, 96 BOTTLES OF BEER, YOU TAKE ONE DOWN PASS IT AROUND 95 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL!” The crowd cheered as myself and Fluffy sang upon a stone table in the centre of the main cavern. I am still capable of speech, and am not inebriated, but that won’t stop me from having fun. We began once more, knocking back our drinks and the number of the song going down. As we cried out I could see Rarity talking with the Precious, apparently showing her how she put’s diamonds in clothing. “Wait a minute.” I reached up to feel my head, my helmet was missing. “Who’s got my helmet?” I questioned aloud, but alas, no one could hear me over the loud music, probably played by Pinkie Pie. I got down from the stone table, drink in hand. I heard some groans coming from around me, probably upset that I only got to 87 before coming down. “Has anyone seen my hat?” I asked to the crowd. They all murmured looking around, trying to spot a hint of blue. I took it as a no. I sighed. “Man diamonds are so hard to find.” I suddenly heard laughter behind me. I turned to see Fluffy on his back rolling on the ground. “My comrade, you are most certainly not from here.” “What do you mean?” I asked, raising an eyebrow. “Come with me.” Fluffy gestured with a paw, walking away with a slight sway in his step. I followed, deciding it would be better to question his actions later. We came to a door at the edge of cavern, even though it was a plain wooden door, I sensed there was something important behind it. “You, my friend,” Fluffy said with his paw on the handle. “Are going to have your mind blown.”

He opened the door, and there was most definitely an explosion going off in some parts of my brain. Behind the door was a literal treasure trove of diamonds, emeralds and a million different gems I had never heard of. “I see you are gobsmacked.” I truly was, but certainly not speechless. “Humana, Humana, Humana, Humana.” I kept endlessly repeating. My train wreck of a mouth stopped after I suddenly thought of something. “Fluffy,” I began, “Hm?” he looked over, after picking up a red looking gem, “If I were to replace your weapon, with a sword made out of a certain gem, which would you like best?” an amused stare was my answer. “You believe that you can make a sword out of any gem here?” I smiled and said “Well I can sure as Nether try.” Fluffy roared with laughter, looking at the gem in his paw. “I suppose this kind.” He said, tossing the gem my way. “Was always fond of rubies, like the colour.” I nodded, picking up another red looking gem. “One minute please.” I told him. I teleported away a second later to where the Ponies and I had previously been before descending into the Diamond Dog hole. I found the crafting bench and placed my hands on it so I would be able to put it in my bag. Now that I think about it do I have enough sticks left to make Fluffy a sword? I checked my bag and found that I had two sticks left. That’s good for two swords or one tool. I teleported back to Fluffy, who was rooting through the pile of gems, possibly looking for more of those “Rubies”. I coughed to get his attention. He pulled his head out of the pile of gems, several of the red ones in his mouth. “I swee ywour bwach.” I raised an eyebrow at him. He spat out the gems and repeated himself. “I see your back.” I nodded smiling, and looked for a place to put my crafting bench. I noticed a small alcove within this room, and placed it there. If I a Craftian this would be a perfect spot to set up a small base while exploring caves underground. Any gems left in Fluffy’s mouth would have definitely fallen out considering how wide his mouth was. “Magic.” I told him, waving my hands at him in a sort of spooky fashion. Fluffy let out a laugh. “Now, may I have those rubies?” I asked, holding out my hand. He gave me the two sparkling red gems. I turned and faced the crafting bench, the gems in one hand, and a stick being pulled out of my bag in the other. “Do you know what you’re doing?” Fluffy asked cautiously. “I sure hope so.” I placed the items in the bench in a similar fashion to which I did with my own diamond sword. As soon as the last gem had been placed down I was amazed at what lied before me. A shining red sword was spinning slowly above the crafting bench. I reached out and grabbed it, it fitting comfortably in my grasp. I turned to Fluffy and smiled. “Looks like you got a new sword.” I said, pointing the hilt towards him. He took it, his eyes sparkling with excitement.

“It’s, it’s,” Now it was his turn to be gobsmacked. I chuckled at his expression, oddly fishlike I would say. “Beautiful.” His eyes practically watered, holding the sword high above his head. “I dub thee, Dragons Breath.” I chuckled at the unusual name. Although I had never seen it being done, I was almost certain he could enchant his sword to give him an Aspect of Fire on it. I wonder if I could do that with any other gem, or any other item for that matter. I chuckled deviously as I picked up several of the red gems that Fluffy dropped from his mouth. I filled the entire crafting bench with the rubies, minus a single slot in the very top. I smiled as I called to Fluffy, who was still staring at his sword in awe. “Hey Fluffy, I said I would give you new armour too.” He turned to me, and I don’t think his mouth could have fallen any lower than it did if he tried. A spinning tunic, made entirely of rubies was floating above the crafting bench. I was about to grab it, when I recalled something that I had said to the Ponies earlier. “This is a chestplate, its size and shape changes depending on the creature that makes it.” I realised that if I were to take it, it would alter its size so that it fit me and not Fluffy. “Fluffy, please take this.” I said, stepping to the side, allowing Fluffy to reach out and grab the armour. He eyed me warily, “Are you sure this is safe?” He said, eying me carefully. “Completely.” I lied. It was quite safe, but I didn’t know how safe with a being that is not from Craftia using the crafting bench. Fluffy reached a paw towards the floating ruby tunic. I covered my eyes, leaving a small gap between two digits, allowing a single purple eye to poke through. I winced as Fluffy brushed the tunic, only to have it fall out of the air and clatter on the ground. But, aside from that mishap, it was a perfectly normal chestplate, ignoring the fact it was made of rubies. Both myself and Fluffy stared at the ruby tunic, sitting on the ground. Tenderly, Fluffy reached down to pick up the tunic. “I don’t believe it.” He said, mouth agape, and quite frankly I agreed with him, I didn’t think this wasn’t going to work, but I probably shouldn’t tell him that. “Try it on.” I said, looking at the shape of the armour, and the shape of Fluffy. Fluffy did as I recommended, and lifted the armour piece above his head. He moved his arms through it, coming out at the designated holes, and then pulled it downwards. There was a slight ‘pop’, and Fluffy’s head came through the neck hole. There is probably a proper term for that, but I don’t know it. Fluffy looked at the glistening red armour, protecting his body from danger, and he laughed. “Oh what a glorious day, with armour like this, I shall never be defeated again.” He boomed. “Come, we must go show off our new weapons and armour.” He said, looking as excited as a creeper when it sees a Craftian sleeping.

“Well hold on a sec, I haven’t made mine yet.” I said as I looked for more diamonds among the huge pile. “Ah, here they are.” I picked up five diamonds. That was strange; they had the same colour as lapis lazuli, but aside from that completely normal in every sense of the word. I placed the diamonds on the crafting bench the same way I did before, three in the top, two for the sides. And “Voila.” A diamond helmet floating above the crafting table. I grabbed the spinning helmet and placed it upon my head. It felt different to last time, like it was made of a different texture. I took it off to look at it, it was a shade darker than usual, the same colour as lapis. “Hey Fluffy, these were diamonds, right?” I asked him, handing my helmet over. Fluffy took the helmet and began intensely examining it. His eyes were glued to the make surface of the helmet, his large nose sniffing wildly. “No.” He finally decided. My eyes went wide. “Then what’s it made of?” I asked hesitantly. “If I were to make an assumption,” he said, staring at my helmet, and then the large amount of gems, “sapphires.” I wasn’t quite sure how I felt about that. On one hand, I now have the first, and possibly last, sapphire helmet ever created, but on another hand I’m not sure how much protection sapphire armour offers. Because it is a gem, like diamond, I should assume it would be equal in protection, but diamond is diamond for a reason, it is the hard mineral on the planet, which is why only a diamond pickaxe can break obsidian. Still, it would at least do as a replacement for my missing diamond helmet, which I still need to find out who had taken it.

“Well comrade, let us make our way to the banquet hall, I suspect our feast is about to begin.” I smiled gleefully, anticipating the idea of a meal, but, as I smiled, Fluffy smiled back, and I realised that he is more than likely a carnivore. “What exactly will we be eating?” I asked, hesitantly. “Oh a bit of this and a bit of that.” Fluffy said, with a playful tone. He then noticed my worried gaze. “Oh that’s right, the ponies are grass eaters.” He said, a paw on his chin. “I think we have some veggies, but their all things that grow in the ground, like carrots or potatoes.” I sighed in relief, finally something here that was similar. “I think that will do nicely.” I said, smiling. “Just make sure you don’t get any meat on the ponies.” Fluffy chuckled. “Do not worry, we do not lack table manners, but if it is a feast, things tend to get out of hand.” Fluffy said rubbing the back of his head with his hand. I raised an eyebrow at this remark. I felt a sudden similarity to Applejack for some reason. “Well, I think its best we don’t dwell on the past and move onto the future.” Fluffy said, walking straight out of the treasure room. I followed him, chuckling at the idea of what might have gone wrong at the last feast.

We made our way to the centre of the cavern, which was clearly where the celebration was at. This was thanks to, what I believe to be a setup between a jukebox and several note blocks. “What is that song they are playing?” I asked Fluffy, who chuckled and said: “Would you believe me if I said Diamond dogs?” I raised an eyebrow at this. “There is a song named after your species?” Fluffy chuckled and said, “Apparently so.” We found out that behind the jukebox and note block set up were three figures, Pinkie Pie being one, the Pink dog, whose name I now know to be Rosy Recipe. The two seemed to fit together like zombies and shovels, minus the taste in music. Rosy seemed to enjoy music that sounded like it was being made by stringed instruments, whereas Pinkie enjoyed a redstone genre. Yes we have stringed instruments, but very basic ones, we simply put string between two different blocks, and pluck the middle. I also noticed the other Dogs getting along well with their counterpart. Shining Armour was talking to Glimmer Sword, Twilight was having a heated discussion about literature with Dusk Shimmer, Applejack was comparing apples and rubies with Rubyjoe, Fluttershy was conversing with Glide Wary, Rainbow Dash was still racing Hue Chaser. I found Rarity a little while off, showing Precious how she created clothing, and vice versa. “Well, looks like everyone’s having fun.” I commented to Fluffy. He nodded in agreement, running a finger over his sword. “You know, perhaps we may have another battle soon.” He said, wiggling an eyebrow at me. I chuckled and declined. “Apologies, but I have already agreed to two activities with the Ponies.” Fluffy’s eyebrows stopped wiggling and were no raised. I took the gesture as he wanted to know what the activities are. “Well one, is helping build houses for Ponies with my skills.” I told him, picking up a cube of stone to signify my point. “I didn’t know you could do that.” Fluffy said, slightly used to my abilities now. “Well now you do.” I replied, putting the cube back in place. “And the other, is going to get milkshakes with Sweetie Belle.” “Milkshakes?” Fluffy asked curiously. “I don’t know what they are either. Actually maybe that was an omake.” I mumbled the last bit. “Beg your pardon?” He asked. “Oh, nothing, now let’s go join in on the party.” I said throwing my hands into the air. Fluffy laughed and said “Better late than never.” He followed my gesture and we both ran to the centre of the cavern. I was never much for parties, but I figured being in a different world, might as well make this one a good one.

Once in the party, I noticed how much I towered over everyone, and I use that term lightly. I was a good 13 feet tall, and the Ponies, minus Celestia, were all 5, or 4 foot, except Sweetie Belle, who was an obvious 3. The tallest diamond dog was only 7 feet, while taller than the average Craftian, still not very impressive. I then realised how my legs were being used as poles for the party goers to hang onto, should they have had too much to drink. It was astounding how poorly some people could hold their alcohol. Although, I think that Enders have adapted to some form of intolerance to it, considering it usually ends up with us teleporting inside of a wall, which by the way is not very pretty. An elder of my tribe was half an arm, because he was a foot off while teleporting. It is because of this reason, that teleportation lessons are commonly held in deserts or plains, where there isn’t much to teleport into, minus the ground. I suddenly noticed the lack of music in the air. I turned to look at the noteblock set up, only to notice it missing its operators. “Where did..?” I trailed off, realising everyone else was probably thinking the same thing. I noticed two tails of pink, inside of a stone building. Almost as if the tails sensed they were being watched, the door of the home closed, and a hat was placed on the handle. “What the Nether does that mean?” I wondered to myself. I heard several groans and complaints going around. Fluffy was looking very down trodden. “Whatever will we do now?” He mused. “Well, when in doubt.” I began, Fluffy looked at me, curious as to what I was going to say. “Rock out.”

I teleported myself to their set up, and noticed that it was very different to what I had expected. There were several buttons and pads, and measurements of the volume and speed of the music. I was going to teleport away, but unfortunately people took notice of me being up at the music booth, and began to cheer. “Well blocks.” I said to myself, looking over the several buttons I could possibly use. I noticed one that said, shuffle, and another one that said: play. “What the Nether do theses mean?” Apparently people were beginning to realise that I wasn’t going to be playing any music any time soon and started to disperse, I decided to change that. “Let it be known,” I shouted, raising a hand and finger in the air, causing the crowd to look at me. “That I have no idea what the Nether to do.” I brought the finger down and hit the button that said play. Music started to come out of the noteblocks to my side. I couldn't make out most of the words over the unusual redstone beats, but I feel like it was about a certain person I had met only earlier. The crowd cheered and I thought I heard some applauding from the house of the Pink tails. I turned back to the set up before me, and looked at the various buttons. Some of them looked like they moved up and down, and others, that were regrettably circular, looked as though they turned. I decided to play around with them. I twisted the circular ones, and noticed that the volume of the music decreased, causing several calls from the crowd, telling me to change it back. I twisted the button in the opposite direction, and even higher than what it previously was, causing cheers from the crowd. I turned my attention to the ones that I believed to move up and down. I moved one up slightly, and noticed a change in the pitch of the music. I moved another one, and noticed that a certain sound in the song got lower, amplifying the other parts of the music. I was surprisingly good at this, even though I had never used it before. I noticed that the song was beginning to end, noted by a line on a part of the set up that showed the length of the song, and how much it had been through already. I didn’t know what button to press, so I pressed shuffle, hoping it would do something. It did not. Ok, panic setting in, what do I do, what do I do? “We’ll take it from here.” I heard a voice behind me say. I turned to see Pinkie and Rosie standing behind me, large smiles on both of their faces.

“Oh thank Notch.” I sighed in relief. “Hey, don’t fret buddy, I think you did pretty well up there.” Rosy told me with an air of confidence. “Ooh, I think I might have a little competition.” Pinkie said, winking at me. “Don’t worry Pinkie, I don’t think I’ll be doing that again.” I said, putting my hands in a defensive position. “Not in that sense.” She winked at me, causing Rosy to giggle. I had no idea what they meant. Oh. Ohh. OOOOHHHH. I nodded, now understanding what the hat meant, and proceeded to teleport the Nether out of there. “You did well friend.” Fluffy said, appearing next to me as if he himself had teleported, with two mugs of ale in hand. He handed me one and I took a large gulp. “What’s the matter, I thought you did quite well.” I thanked him and said “While that may or may not be true, I’m more concerned about a current revelation I just had.” Fluffy chuckled “And that would be.” I pointed two fingers at the current music players. Fluffy didn’t seem to understand at first, then went wide eyed. “Oh.” Was all he said. “My thoughts exactly.” I replied. We then both drained our mugs. “It’s not taboo is it?” I asked, slightly worried about what they may bring upon themselves. “Taboo, no. Unheard of? Most definitely.” I looked at the bottom of his mug. “I’m going to get some more ale, would you care for a mug?” He asked. “Please.” I said, handing him my mug. He nodded and departed to the where the alcohol was located. I attempted to lean against the wall, but just found it too uncomfortable. I plucked a block out of the ground and set it down, deciding to use it as a seat. I let out a breath, and took in what I had just realised, and how it may affect me. While there is absolutely no way that Pinkie and Rosy could ever affect my life in any bad way, it was more what it made me realise.

I am alone. Not in the sense that I don’t have any friends, I should at least hope not. But in the sense that I am the only Enderman in this world. In this universe possibly. The most base instinct, or goal of any species is to reproduce. And, if I am the only one of my species in this land, and I highly doubt crossbreeding is in any way possible, or if I would even think of it, I will be, the only Enderman in this world, for as long as there will be a world. With that notion in my head, I felt strangely at peace. I had never been good at talking to females, of any species to be honest. Although, I suppose I can’t really say much, as with female skeletons you can’t really tell, and zombies, they don’t exactly seem like perfect partners. I have yet found a way to identify a male or female creeper, but I assume it is merely their genitalia, which I have thankfully not seen. Craftians just run, and while I have managed to resist from attacking a female Craftian, it doesn’t mean I am on conversation terms with them. Enderwomen, are completely normal, save for the fact that, should you seem in any way annoying, threatening, or inferior, they will teleport away without a word. I know from experience. But now, I feel like a weight has left my chest. While I may be upset I will never reproduce with a fellow Ender, at least it is no skin off my nose.

“You seem deep in thought.” A voice behind me said. I expected it to be Fluffy, but instead it was Shining Armour. “Oh, hello Shining Armour, didn’t see you there.” He nodded and sat on the ground beside me. “Shining is fine, so, what’s with the mind games Galopleo?” He asked, looking up to me. “I don’t know if you’d be interested.” I laughed, imagining what his reaction would be. “Try me.” He challenged. “Mating, or, the inability to.” Would he have been drinking, it would have most definitely been spat out. “Pardon?” He cleared his throat. “Have you seen any other me’s around?” I asked rhetorically. “No, thank Celestia.” He chuckled. I frowned but chuckled as well. “Well, can’t mate if there’s not another one of my species.” I could really use that ale right now. “Oh, I understand.” Shining said. “So, no kin, no kids.” “Couldn’t have put it better myself.” I heard footsteps behind me, and turned to see Fluffy carrying three mugs of ale. “Gentlemen.” He said, handing a mug to both myself and Shining Armour. “Thank you, Fluffy.” Shining said uncertainly. “Correct, Mr. Armour.” “Wait, so your name actually is Fluffy?” I asked. Fluffy, looked away and a mumbled “Yes” came out of his mouth. I fell off my block laughing, not at the name, but at the fact I was right. I could see Fluffy frowning at me, so I decided to voice my reason. “It’s not the name, I was just right.” I chuckled, wiping a tear from my eye. Fluffy made a crude imitation of me, repeating what I just said, making both myself and Shining laugh.

“Oh, dear, the toast.” Fluffy suddenly sprang up. “What’s toast?” I asked Shining Armour. “Well, toast is well burned bread, but I think he’s making a toast, to congratulate you.” I understood now, except the burnt bread bit. “Why would you burn bread?” I contemplated. “Well because when you put butter on it, it melts, and some people like their bread crispy. I nodded, and was about to ask what butter was, before a booming voice interrupted. “Greetings everyone.” I recognised the voice instantly as Fluffy. I stood up to see where he was, and noticed him standing at a little platform a ways away. “I would like to welcome to the feast, our residents.” A cheer ran through the enormous crowd. “Our Pony guests.” A slightly less thrilled clapping ran through the air, minus Rosy Recipe who was going absolutely crazy. “And of course, the person whom this feast is in honour of, the victor of our battle.” He threw his hands in my direction, and a lot of light was suddenly placed upon me. I heard enormous applause, and felt something similar to stage fright. “Psst.” I heard a voice say. I looked down to see Shining Armour now seated on my block. “I think they want you to join him.” I nodded in understanding. “Just wave a little while you’re going up.” I did as I was instructed and made my way towards the small platform, waving at the crowd. Fluffy welcomed me up and shook my hand. “For defeating me, I would like to give you two things.” He began. “Oh, I don’t really need a reward or anything don’t worry.” I told him nervously. Fluffy looked at me and said “One is material, the other is a different matter, so do not fret.” I was about to make another argument, but Fluffy cut ahead of me. “First, I would like to give you, a token of my appreciation.” He turned to me, and I noticed he had something in his hands. “Kneel.” He told me, with a tone that said “don’t do this or you’ll look like an idiot” and, in slightly more threatening way, “don’t do this or I’ll look like an idiot”. I did as he requested, and knelt. I was now head height with him. “I would like to give you this necklace, that belonged to some of the greatest warriors of our race.” I felt him place said necklace over me, and tumultuous applause was what followed. I rose, and held the necklace in my hand. It was fairly simple necklace by any means. A rope tied to a pendant. The pendant however, was very interesting. It was a broken sword. The blade was broken what I assume would be halfway from the hilt. On the back of it, there was an inscription. I couldn’t make it out, which was quite possibly how I ended up in this situation in the first place. I went to get a book, and ended up being applauded by Diamond Dogs. “Even if you are broken, you can still succeed.” Fluffy spoke to the audience. That is the motto of our race. No matter how broken, how damaged, or how badly fixing is required, you can always succeed.” The cavern was filled with thunderous applause. “And the second thing, is permission for both you, and whoever you choose to accompany, access to our city at all times.” Applause rang out once more.

“And now, I would like you all, Ponies and Diamond Dogs alike, to stand and applaud together, for my good friend...” He stopped, causing mass confusion in both the spectators, and myself. “I just realised something.” He spoke loudly, so that the audience could hear him. “I have battled you, I have befriended you, we drank together, we sang together, we made weapons and armour together and yet...” I had no idea where he was going with this. “And yet, I don’t know your name.” Really. In all my time with Fluffy, I had never once mentioned my name? “Actually,” I heard a voice in the crowd “we don’t know it either.” It was Sweetie Belle. I had never mentioned my time in the entirety of my presence in this land? Even to Sweetie Belle? How in the Nether is that even possible? *Author also wondering the same thing* I decided I had better put this matter to rest. I tapped Fluffy on the shoulder, and asked if I may speak to the audience. “Dear Ponies and Dogs, or, Diamonds, whichever you prefer.” I heard a small chuckle run through the crowd. “I have no idea how my name has eluded conversation for so long. But rest easy, as my name shall be spoken for you all to hear.” The crowd applauded in anticipation.
“My name, my name is-"

Author's Note:

I am bad with dates :derpytongue2: so here is the next chapter of Enderquestria, when two serious topics are mentioned. Also, some of those Diamond Dog names were rather forced, so if you have any better names, please leave them below in the comments :pinkiehappy: the same goes for "my" name. So, comment the names, what you would like to see, and where he should go next. Goodnight everybody :rainbowlaugh:

"I stayed up till 4AM writing Fanfiction." conversation quote between myself and no one.