• Published 14th Apr 2013
  • 5,882 Views, 93 Comments

Enderquestria - Friday Knight

  • ...
13
 93
 5,882

Not So Diamond Dogs

“What block is that?” A small white unicorn by the name of Sweetie Belle asked. “This,” I replied, slamming said block into the ground “is cobblestone.” Where I placed the block down there was now cube of cobblestone stuck out like a cactus in a tundra in this land of curves. “Oh we use that!” Twilight said, inspecting the cube, “It’s usually made into bridges and other decorative things as well.” I took in her words, apparently our worlds are not so different.

“I am aware, I found a bridge made of it not long after I was chased out of town by a certain egotistical Pegasus.” I said, my eyes wandering over to said Pegasus, who was now whistling nonchalantly avoiding my eyes. “But it has a similar use in my land, when there’s no wood to build with, there is plenty of stone below.” I said, tapping my foot on the ground. “So people in your world mine for a livin’?” A hatted pony asked.

“Yes, it is our main way of fortification and often used in the making of food.” Applejack whistled, “Must be on heck of a work out, mining stone all day.” I chuckled “You have no idea.” I made my way back down my makeshift mineshaft, only to realise something. “Do any of you have any food?” I said, popping my head up from the tunnel to look at the Ponies. For some reason, everyone turned to Pinkie.

She noticed this and said “Sure, pull cotton candy out of my hair one time and now everyone thinks I have a buffet in there.” She said rolling her eyes. “So you don’t have any food then?” Rainbow Dash asked. “I didn’t say that.” She replied, reaching into her hair and pulling out a small tray, stacked with various goods. I licked my lips, I didn’t notice how hungry I’d been with all the commotion.

Pinkie held out the tray as I got out of the hole and made my way over to her. To my disappointment, it was all things that looked like they were as sweet as the Cotton Candy I had earlier. I stared at the sweets. “These are called cupcakes, you probably don’t have them where you’re from either do ya?” I shook my head as an answer. I picked up a particularly blue one, that looked as if it had small gems encrusted in it.

“Uhh, Pinkie, isn’t that the same cupcake you gave Spike for his birthday.” Rarity asked. Why would a dog want a cupcake? I popped it in my mouth with and with a pleasant crunch it filled my taste buds with a new experience. It tasted like cake, I suppose they were called ‘cupcakes’ for a reason, but it also tasted strongly of lapis and diamonds mixed together. Ok I may have found the Elders alcohol and taken some and ended up eating one of the most precious minerals in my land along with a small snack, but damn it was good.

“That was,” I began. Pinkie leaned in for a good earful “bloody amazing.” “Woo Hoo. We found out what he eats.” Pinkie then started to, what I assume, dance in joy. “Do you have any-” I stopped myself, how rude, asking for more right after taking one, but I needed to finish what I have said “recipes for that delicacy?” Maybe that would suit.

Pinkie began ruffling around in her hair. “Hmm, not on me sorry, but I can tell you what the main ingredient is.” She leaned in as if to whisper a secret that was guarded by her family for generations. “Sapphires.” I blinked. “What are sapphires?” Many of the Ponies were surprised about this. Before any of them could speak I cut in. “Look, I’m going to assume there are several things in this world that mine doesn’t have, so if we could just hurry with this, and then I will tell you about every ore, liquid, living thing, block and danger later.” They all nodded in understanding. “Good.” I turned to my tunnel, staring at it, thinking how many blocks out I would have to dig in order for every one of the Ponies to fit.

I turned back around and began to count the Ponies rapidly. Two from here, six from Ponyville, I looked down to Sweetie Belle, and a half. “Ok, assuming you all want to see me mine, I suggest you get comfortable as I will have to widen out the mine for you all to fit.” I turned around once more, only to realise Celestia was much bigger than the others.

“Actually, Celestia,” I began “That’s Princess Celestia.” Shining Armour told me. “She’s not my Princess, anyway, if you could stand by the blocks so I could measure your height please.” Celestia did as per requested and stood behind the arch of blocks I had placed down earlier. “May I be so rude as to ask, what is with the hair?” two and a half blocks, but her horn reaches to the third, so four blocks high, just to be safe.

Celestia chuckled “Well I am an immortal deity with great cosmic powers.” I paused for a moment. “You have people who are immortal here too?” I asked. She looked quite bewildered. I realised what I had said and that it may have given away I was not the only sentient species in Craftia. “Shouldn’t have said that,” I muttered as I jumped into the hole. “I should not have said that.”
I quickly began my work near the stone as my calculations went through my head.

Eight and a half Ponies, each Pony will more than likely take up two blocks, both in length and height, save for Sweetie Belle and Celestia. So if I dig out from here, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven. I did the same on the other side. So fifteen by ten by four. From where I had stopped digging on the one side I dug ten blocks forward, which was quite difficult considering my height at four and a half blocks tall. Oh yeah, I forgot about myself when making these, looks like it’s by five instead of four. I dug and extra block above me. When I got to the end of ten I turned right and began to dig fifteen blocks forward, then right and ten again. I met up with my first small tunnel and sighed. I’m glad diamond has such good durability. I then began clearing out the centre which I had left completely alone until now.

“Ok you can come down now, I called up the hole that I had previously dug straight up through. Soon enough, down the tunnel came a bouncing Sweetie Belle, a bouncing Pinkie Pie, a timid looking Fluttershy, a falsely brave Rainbow Dash, an orange Pony that appreciates hard work, A disgusted looking Rarity, an inquisitive Twilight and an in awe Shining Armour. “Where Celestia?” I questioned, looking up the tunnel, only to see her stuck at the very entrance to the tunnel. “Celestia are you ok?” I said, clambering up the tunnel to see what the problem was.

She looked very red in the face, and considering that so far she had been calm and stoic through the entire thing, it must have been something quite embarrassing. “It would appear, I am stuck.” I was confused. “Did I measure your height incorrectly?” She became even more red. “No, no, you measured that just fine, it’s my width you didn’t take into consideration.” Oh, blocks. “I can dig you out don’t worry.” I pulled my shovel out my bag, or Fluttershy’s bag, which I’m not even sure she would want back now, considering how much dirt was inside it.

“Oh no, I wouldn’t want to put you through that much trouble.” Modest as she is respectful. Ding. A redstone torch appeared above my head. “Give me your hoof.” I held out a hand.” “I beg your pardon?” She asked, confused and shocked. “D-did I say something wrong?” Celestia suddenly realised what she had said. “Oh no, it’s just,” She chuckled as she said “You should at least buy me dinner first.” I slapped face with my palm, realising what she meant. “May I have your hoof please.” I grumbled. She daintily placed her hoof in my hand with a small grin. I couldn’t help but grin too as I teleported myself and her to the area below.

“AAAH!” Twilight yelped. It would appear we teleported right in front of her. “Princess why did you teleport him?” She asked, holding her chest, at where I assumed her heart to be. “What are you talking about? I teleported her.” I said, releasing Celestia’s hoof, who looked quite shaken at the sudden teleportation. “I apologise if you feel unwell,” I told her “But you are in much better shape than the musician I brought you so,” I finished my lines there, to prevent any awkwardness.

I turned to make sure everyone has gathered, only to find a certain being that had been driving me insane only hours earlier had disappeared. “Where’s Discord?” I questioned aloud. There was a sudden widening of eyes and a lot of looking around wildly. While everyone was looking around I noticed a small sheet of paper on Celestia’s rear. I was about to reach out to touch it, when I realised what it would look like from a different angle, so I cleared my throat.

“Ehem, Celestia,” I coughed, said Princess turned around to face me. “It would appear you have something on your, rear.” I looked away, pointing gently at the sheet. Her face suddenly went red, but I could not tell whether or not it was from embarrassment or from anger at Discord. The paper became enclosed in a golden glow, which I assumed meant Celestia was levitating it, as Rarity was blue and Twilights, if I recall correctly was purple.

Her eyes scanned the page and then crumpled said page up in anger. “It would appear Discord has left to go talk to a friend of his by the name of, oh how do you pronounce this, Cthulhu.” I felt there was something more to that message, something along the lines of not being able to get through because of a certain large rear in the way. His words not mine.

“Anyway,” I clasped my hands together, gaining everyone’s attention “Since you’re all here I suppose I had better start I rummaged for the pickaxe in Fluttershy’s bag, but could only feel dirt. “I need a chest,” I murmured as I eventually felt the pickaxes wooden handle. I pulled it out to spun it round. “I shall have seats for you in no time.” I said as I struck the block directly below me.
Ah Herobrine, you just love messing with me don’t you, you sadistic bastard. As the block under me gave way, I found myself looking at nothing but darkness. It seemed almost comical, the amount of time I was in the air before I fell. It gave me just enough time to utter a single word. “Blocks.” With that being said, I fell along with my pick, which had flown out of my hand, and screamed similar to that of a Craftian the first time he encounters a creeper. Not my manliest moment I have to say.

With me screaming as I fell, I found it extremely short lived, as I was quickly being pulled by my foot by something. I looked upwards to find Rainbow Dash pulling with all her might. “How much do you way? Jeez.” I Chuckled. “One must never ask a lady her weight.” I replied. “You’re not a lady!” She shouted down to me. “Oh yeah.” I mused. I heard a ‘chunk’ of my pickaxe against the stone, and judged how far down it would be from here. “Ok you’re almost at the top.” I smiled and thanked Notch and flipped off Herobrine for my luck.

Why did I do that? I should have learnt by now. “Rainbow Dash,” I told her warningly. “What now? And just Dash please.” She questioned, clearly exhausted. “Let me go.” “WHAT! WHY!” She probably thought I’d gone mad, which is a distinct possibility. “We’re not alone.” As soon as I said those words, and arrow flew by Dash and caused her to drop me. As I fell I shouted up to her “Tell Shining Armour he was right.”

I landed with a not so pleasant “UMPF.” On my backside. “Damn, I think I sprained my coccyx.” I stood up with great difficult, rummaging through my bag for the sword that I am now quite glad I made. I felt dozens, no, hundreds of eyes staring down at me. They must be the Diamond Dogs Shining Armour talked about, as they held the same gaze as a feral wolf. I found my sword, along with two spare sticks from earlier. I thanked notch as I noticed a small black fleck in the stone, and my wooden pick on the ground beside it.

I bent down slowly, grasping my pick in my left and, sword in the right. I gently stuck the pick against the black flecked rock, until a piece of coal popped out. I smiled deviously. Assuming these were Diamond Dogs, they appeared to live in the darkness, and what better way to defeat darkness, than with light. I placed the coal against the stick and it split into four torches which burst to life. I placed a single one down, illuminating the surrounding cave. I couldn’t make much out save for a few feet around me, but I could make out several other not so pleasant looking things.

I could see the torchlight, reflected, in hundreds of eyes, and each set of eyes was staring at me. “I mean you no harm?” I exclaimed loudly, holding up my hands in a sign of defence. It did not go over well. I felt an arrow rush right past my ear, and embedded itself in the stone. “I take it you’re not the peaceful kind are you?” I threatened menacingly. Another arrow was launched at me, but I blocked this one with my diamond blade. “That was you’re first warning, next time it’ll be your throat.

I felt a slight tinge of fear go through their stares, only to be stamped out by an urge to protect their territory. “You asked for it.” I picked the three torches and began to fling them throughout the cave. One landed right behind a group of them. Another landed on a stone pillar, which many of them surrounded and were even climbing on. The last one landed right before a massive horde of them, each and every one of them growling at me. They were different to what I had imagined, which was basically dogs made of diamond. Instead they appeared to look like dogs mixed with Craftians. They had all the dog features, fangs, claws, paws and even a collar. But they also stood on two legs, they’re forearms much longer and broader than the back legs.

“Now, who wants to go first?” I held my blade with two hands, gripping the handle tightly, analysing their stares, trying to figure out the answer to my own question. It started with one behind me, judging from its stare it was one of the more, inadequate ones, desperate to prove itself. I swung around and sliced my sword in the air, sending a slash against the dog’s chest. “I do not wish to fight you I said, but you leave me no choice.” I pointed my sword at the fallen dog. “Retreat or die, I will not stay here very long if it is your territory, I merely wish to explore.” My answer was two more dogs launching themselves at me from either side at the same time. I dodged the one from my left and sliced his arm, causing a whimper to come from it, the one on my right tried to use his comrade’s pain as a distraction, bad idea. I thrust my blade through his lower torso, causing dark red blood to matt his fur, along with stain my sword.

I was now surrounded by three injured Diamond Dogs, and was more than likely going to be surrounded by quite a few more unless I acted quickly. “I can tell that there are more of you, and I can tell that there are many stronger than these three. Either send me your best and let that decide the outcome, or let more become injured and close to death, a death you will have to explain to their families.” I shouted the last bit extra loud, just to get the message across. I felt sadness and fear go across their stares, most of them now directed at the bodies, thankfully not dead, on the ground.

“Take care of your injured, and send forth your strongest.” I swiped my blade downwards to the side, causing the blood to fly from it. I felt three dogs come forward, but their stares were not on me, I assumed that these were here to retrieve the fallen. I watched six sets of paws reach out, and drag the Dogs from the light into the darkness. I waited in silence. While waiting I had the strong urge to look upward to make sure the Ponies were ok, but life has taught me not to become distracted from a battle.

Sure enough, a Diamond Dog much larger than the rest came forward, carrying what looked like a spiked sphere on a stick. He also wore iron armour, which covered most of his body. “I take it you are the strongest?” I asked, making a defensive stance. My answer was a growl and a bark. “I’m going to call you Fluffy.” I said, tauntingly. I could sense his eyes twitch with anger. He roared and ran forward.

Clearly Fluffy was an attack first contemplate life choices later kind of dog. I dashed forward to meet him, my blade and his, his, I’m going to call it a club, hitting off each other, a clang reverberating throughout the cave. We both jumped back after the blow, giving ourselves time to get readjusted. I tried to quickly analyse Fluffy. Judging from what I’ve seen from the other three, they are easily defeated, provided I have an opening, unfortunately with his armour, quite difficult to find one.

Fluffy barked and came forward, his club raised over his head. I saw my opening, but I needed him to be still in order for it to work. Redstone torch. Fluffy brought his club down on my head, and I heard several screams from straight above me. I chuckled “Don’t underestimate those you don’t understand.” I said without pause as I stabbed my sword in the gap between Fluffy’s chest piece and his leggings. He howled in pain and jumped back, leaving his weapon stuck in my head, or should I say helmet. I took my helmet off and pried the club from it. There were several small dents, but none made it through its defence. I stared at Fluffy, who was now panting in pain, and staring at me with awe and fear, knowing he had lost his weapon, he might as well be dead right now.
I tossed his club over to him, his eyes widening in surprise as it fell at his feet. “It is dishonourable to finish a fight against someone without a weapon.” I gripped my sword in my hand as I brought it up. I felt Fluffy’s gaze, as well as every other Dog’s gaze begin to hold a different feeling. Respect. Fluffy smiled and picked up his weapon. “You know, you are not so bad for a monster.” “You can talk?” I was perplexed. Fluffy let out a deep throaty laugh and said. “Actions speak louder than words, wouldn’t you agree?”

I smiled. I was beginning to like this fellow. “But if that is true, why is the quill mightier than the sword?” Fluffy let out a booming laugh and gripped his club. “Should we both survive, I hope we shall make good comrades.” “I hope the same, but don’t expect me to go easy on you.” I said gripping my sword in both hands. “I wouldn’t have it any other way.” He let out a battle howl and rushed forward. I did the same, minus the howl. Our weapons clashed and we brought them back, only for them to clash again, and again, and again. It was a flurry of blue and grey. “You know, I wouldn’t have attacked if you didn’t start it.” I said, while continuously slashing. Fluffy chuckled and said “A strange being has entered your domain, coming forth from the sky, along with a known enemy of our kind, what would you do.”

I bounced back a good bit. “What do you mean ‘a known enemy’?” Fluffy growled as he said “Ponies and Diamond Dogs do not exactly see eye to eye.” I lowered my sword and stared skyward, seeing shapes covering up the hole I fell through. “How so?” I asked, hoping he would answer me. “Defeat me, and I shall tell you.” He said gripping his club tighter than before. I rolled my shoulders, bringing my sword skywards. “Seems fair.” With my sword in the air I rushed forward. Fluffy dashed towards me, his club scraping along the ground. He both jumped and swung at the same time, our weapons clashing for the umpteenth time that battle. The only difference was the shattering of Fluffy’s weapon. I swung myself around, slashing against his armour, creating a large gash in the chest piece, small trickles of blood seeping from the wound.

Fluffy fell to the ground clutching his chest. “Well, it would appear you have beaten me, I suppose there’s no alternative but to finish me now is there.” I stared at Fluffy, who was practically bowing to me, but, I refused to kill him. “There are three reasons I can’t do that.” I said, Fluffy looking up in surprise. “One, You still haven’t told me about why Ponies are your enemy, two, you have no weapon, and three” He looked up at me as I held a smirk “I refuse to kill someone who has given me such an exhilarating battle.” I held out my hand, as an offer of friendship. Fluffy smiled and muttered. “Under normal circumstances, a man who refuses to kill would be seen as weak, but you,” He looked me in the eye, respect in each and every crack of his own “You are the strongest man I have ever met.” He clasped my hand and I helped him stand, causing cheers and howls to ring out from the side lines.
In the torchlight, was myself and my new friend Fluffy, our hands held high, as we were both champions in our own ways. “I apologise for your weapon, and armour, I promise I will make it up to you.” I said, our hands back at our sides.” “We can worry about that later, for now, A FEAST!” He shouted the last two words, causing roars and cheers to ring out from the audience. “Now, about the Ponies.” He whispered, making sure only I could here. “We were here first, granted we were underground, but we were still here first, the Ponies lived above us for quite some time before we were discovered. We came out of our caves in hopes to make peace with the Ponies, but they either ran from us, or attacked us.” I frowned recalling myself in a similar position not too long ago. “I know the feeling.” I replied, a small amount of lava in my voice.

“Then why do you acquaint yourself with them.” Fluffy asked. “Because, I believe in second chances, and granted many of them treated me similar to how they treated you, not all of them treated me that way. The young ones, they have no racial bigotry, they do not all see us as monsters, a young Unicorn gave me the courage to go back in to the town where I had not so long ago been run out of.” I sat down cross legged, inviting Fluffy to do the same.

“I wish I could believe you, but the Ponies just do not trust us, they see only our outside, and not any deeper.” He sighed. “Have you tried talking to higher up Ponies? I know of thre- two that are most kind and have a higher place than most others.” Fluffy put his paw under his chin, taking this into great consideration. “I suppose, if we were to, reach some form of agreement with Ponies that have power.” I smiled, than took his words into consideration. “You’re not planning on kidnapping any of them are you?” I asked “No, of course not, we may be beasts, but we still have standards, only the lowest of the low kidnap Ponies for their own benefit.” I smiled, a plan forming in my mind as I stood up. “If you could wait here a moment.” Fluffy raised an eyebrow as he stared at me, curious as to what I would do.

I teleported up to the clearing that I had made earlier, to see all of the Ponies huddled around the hole. “Eh-hem.” I cleared my throat. All of the Ponies jumped, and Pinkie almost fell down the hole. “What happened?” More or less everyone shouted, save Fluttershy and Celestia. “How did you survive against those horrid beasts?” Rarity exclaimed. I frowned “Choose your words carefully, they are not horrid beasts, they are just like you or I, defending their land from an apparent invader, a land you Ponies apparently invaded.”

It was Celestia’s turn to speak “When we came to Equestria it was close to a barren wasteland.” “Well yes, but did you not think of what was under that wasteland.” I had no idea what that word meant, but I could guess. “W-well no.” She replied. “The Diamond Dogs were here first, and when they tried to come out in peace, you attacked them.” “Well of course we did, have you seen those monsters?” Rarity exclaimed once again. My hand gripped around my sword. “Monster or not they still deserve a chance, you gave me one, what makes them so different?” I took a step towards Rarity

“They kidnap Ponies.” “You thought I kidnapped your sister!” It was then I noticed something very worrying, there was no sign of Sweetie Belle. “Where is Sweetie Belle?” I was almost afraid to ask. Rarity’s eyes went wide, as did everyone else’s. All eyes turned to the hole. I went over and stuck my head in. “FLUFFY! YOU DIDN’T HAPPEN TO SEE A UNICORN FALL IN DID YOU?” “IS SHE SMALL WITH PINK HAIR?” “YES!” I shouted down, my worrying vanishing. “SHE IS UNHARMED, MINUS A SMALL BRUISE ON HER SIDE!” I sighed in relief. “Thank Notch.” Unfortunately, I was the only one relieved.

“They have Sweetie Belle!” A panicked Rarity screamed. “So? They’re not going to hurt her.” Rarity turned around, her eyes wide with fear. “Are you mad! They are savages, she’s just another meal to them!” I felt my arm raise, thankfully not the one with the sword. With Rarity still panicking she didn’t notice me reach out to grab her by the horn. When my hand clasped round her horn she looked extremely worried. “Please, shut up.” I told her gently.

She whacked a hoof across my face and I stumbled backwards. “How dare you! Don’t you understand that my sister might be dead!” I suddenly realised what I had done. A small tear fell from my eye, recalling Bronagh. “I understand your plight, but they will not hurt her.” Rarity ground her teeth together as I turned away. “Celestia, if you may accompany me down to their home.” I held out my hand once more, hoping she wouldn’t make some innuendo out of it. “Well, I have to say, they are really quite scary.” She said, placing one hoof over another. “Am I any different?” I asked, with a flash of my eyes.

Celestia smiled as she placed her hoof in my hand. “I hope you know what you are doing.” “As do I.” With that I teleported down to where I had my battle with Fluffy. I noticed that the cave was much more illuminated now, the light looked as if it was coming from minerals in the wall, allowing me to view the cave in all its glory. There were several more Diamond Dogs than I had previously imagined, I assumed many of them were in their stone made houses, which looked very well made considering they had very little materials. “Hey! Over here.” I heard a voice call. I saw Sweetie Belle being wrapped in bandages by a feminine looking Diamond Dog, and was sitting next to Fluffy.

“Oi, Fluffy, I got someone with power.” I called, walking over to them, Celestia following behind me. Fluffy, this is Celestia, Celestia, Fluffy.” I said, my hands waving between each of them. “Good afternoon, Fluffy.” “And to you, Celestia.” I could tell that there was clearly some form of awkwardness, so I tried to break it. “Celestia is a Princess of Equestria, she probably holds more power than anyone else in Equestria.

Fluffy nodded, taking this in. “Celestia, I wish for our two races to coexist in harmony, provided you approve of this, I’m sure your subjects should too.” Celestia nodded. “I understand, and I apologise, seeing as, you were here first, apparently.” She said modestly. “Well, I suppose it can be forgiven, we did not exactly venture out of our caves very often, as there are several kinds of food that can be found underground.” My stomach let out a small grumble at the mention of food. Causing both Celestia and Fluffy to look at me. “Hehe, the only thing I’ve had recently was a cupcake.”

Celestia smiled and giggled. Fluffy let out a booming laugh “Well I did say we were going to have a feast.” A sudden thump to our side made us all jump. “Did somepony say feast?” Pinkie Pie appeared out of a cloud of dust, staring at Fluffy. “She is an odd one, but yes, I said we would have a feast in honour of our battle.” He threw a hand around my shoulder and shouted “Let the feast begin, you may invite your friends if you wish, provided it is not whichever one called us monsters.” He growled the last bit.
“Sorry Rarity.” I muttered as I teleported up to the clearing. “You have been invited to a feast.” I said clapping my hands together. They all looked cautious, except for Rainbow Dash, who began drooling at the thought of a feast. “Feast means free food, free food means I’m in.” With that she flew down the hole. “I’d sure like to sample some of their food, maybe trade some recipies while I’m at it.” Applejack thought, a hoof on her chin. “I would be interested to learn about their culture.” Twilight thought, wondering how different they were to Ponies. “I’m sure they have some nice animals that I could talk to.” Fluttershy said as she gently, well, fluttered down the hole. “Might as well.” Shining Armour said with a shrug of his shoulders. Twilight and Shining disappeared in a bright flash, taking Applejack with them.

I turned to Rarity “You’re not invited.” She looked surprised “What! Why?” “Because of what you said earlier, oh and by the way, Sweetie Belle is just fine.” I stuck my tongue out at her and folded my arms. “B-but, fine, I bet their food is horrible anyway.” Rarity turned away from me and I sighed. “They’d let you go if you apologised.” “I’m sorry but that’s not going to happen.” I groaned “Why must you be so stubborn?” Rarity turned around and stomped her hoof at me. “I’m not stubborn, they ponynapped me so I apologise if I’m a little hesitant to forgive them so quickly.” Oh, that makes sense. “But they’re not like that, Fluffy said only the lowest of the low kidnap.” “Which applies to each and every one of them.”

“They’re not all like that, they care for their own, and for others. When I went down I saw someone bandaging up Sweetie Belle.” I told her softly. She faltered, “Well, well I suppose-” She stopped herself. “Do you really trust them?” I nodded. “I trust all of you, and I only met you all two days ago, and that was after you blasted me.” Rarity went red at this. “Oh fine, maybe they have some interesting clothing or something.” I smiled “That’s the spirit.” With that I placed my hand on her back and teleported the two of us down wards.