• Published 18th Dec 2013
  • 316 Views, 5 Comments

Sparkle Sky: The Stardancer - nightshade13



Princess Sparkle sky is a little known night princess who was best friends withe Luna/Nightmare moon. Sparkle Sky challenged Rainbow Dash to a race, and was struck by lightning sending her to another dimention.

  • ...
17
 5
 316

Forgotten!

That happiness slipped away , they didn't seem to recognize her. "Girls, friends? hey people don't you remeber me? " Sparkle was confused, she thought she remebered them. She tried something else aproaching each one. " Hey Rain-Slow Dash how was it losing to "princess powderpuff" i'm sparkle Sky " Dash looked at her confused. "I've never lost and certainly not to you or any princess" Sparkle looked at her confused. " you don't remeber the race? " Dash replied "Sorry little Filly i don't know you, we never met. I guarantee you'd never even get close to me in a race." Okay so dash didn't remember her, they only met twice, it's expected.

She approached Rarity. " Hey thanks for the pretty dress, i never got back to Canterlot to give it to Luna" Rarity looked at her a little strangely. " Um you're welcome, but why would i give you a dress made for Luna? I'd deliver it myself, so she could see who made it and how wonderful it was." " No no i have it right here see? " The Filly pulls out the dress and shows Rarity." It's really well crafted, you did that well ." Sky looked at her "You did it, when i came to your shop." Rarity looked art her "i am sorry Miss,Sparkle Sky Was it? I never met you, granted that dress is a style i used at one time, but no longer." This confused the filly, she knew Rarity's work and really liked it, but yet she doesn't remember? Well maybe she was too busy that day after all she was asked to make about fifty dresses for a welcome home party.

She carefully approached Fluttershy "Hey there " Sparkle's voice was calm and warm. "Surely you remember me Fluttershy, we spent so much time talking about bunny migration, and well bunny everything. I helped you put them into bed for the night." Fluttershy shied back and shook her head hiding behind her pink mane. "Speak up now hun, please tell your friends that you and i are close. " The request came back as more princess like and royal and sparkle was hoping that the shy one would remember. " You saved Dash too after she fell from the sky when she was hit by lightning. Fluttershy spoke in a low faint tone " Oh no Miss Sky i didn't talk to you about the bunny stuff, i..umm was talking to ...spike about dragon life...I'm so sorry , i don't know who you are, but you seem kind so maybe i like you . " Again the Alicorn filly was confused and now a little scared, had she found another world or was she truly different?

Twilight Sparkle, my old friend, we've known each other since before you got Spike, you and Luna and me where best friends." All Sky got was a Blank look " Come on; remember the cute-ceañera,for Luna, you had to clean up a mess spike made, you where still a blank flank, then you used your magic to clean up the mess. You then got your cutie mark immediately after...we had a blast celebrating TWO Marks.. i think i drank to much punch ." Twilight looks at Sparkle. " I don't know you, we've never met." " I can prove it" Twilight started. " On the day of Luna's cute-ceañera, i had just gotten spike and indeed i was without a mark, but that day i did not aquire mine, i had to leave the party early as spike was getting fussy and needed a nap. So i retired to my room at my parents' place , stayed in there all night trying to learn about my Special skill." Twi nodded " you know if you did come in after about three you would have missed me but you would have seen my mother , perhaps that is why you think you know me." Sparkle was really close to tears " What about all the times we had, the fun we had, how hard it was when you went down to ponyville. " Twilight nuzzled Sparkle Sky " I'm so sorry none of that happened, but you know us now. Rarity moved in and nuzzled Sparkle sky " It's all right we're all here now" In a bold move for fluttershy she came in close and snuggled in " We're all lost here now, and we need each other" Rainbow Dash joined in as well " I'm always All in, i got yer back, no matter what Sparkle sky." Her spirits started rising again and the tears stopped " thank you so much i never knew you guys cared this much."