• Published 18th Dec 2013
  • 316 Views, 5 Comments

Sparkle Sky: The Stardancer - nightshade13



Princess Sparkle sky is a little known night princess who was best friends withe Luna/Nightmare moon. Sparkle Sky challenged Rainbow Dash to a race, and was struck by lightning sending her to another dimention.

  • ...
17
 5
 316

A New World and Old Friends

Sparkle Sky Appeared speeding along leaving a blue Streak behind, thinking she was still racing Dash. She soon found out that she wasn't even near Dash. She flew full speed into an ancient oak tree. The Impact Knocked her out, and she fell face first to the ground tail in the air and limp. In her Semi conscience state she saw mini rainbow dashes circling around her head, she was all cross eyed. " I tink i'll go to sweepy now" She'd say dizzily before passing out. Wild Dreams and weird images haunted her for a long time. Nightmares and random lights had her wondering if she was dead. She stirred on the ground and felt her life coming back, nope she wasn't dead,but every part of her body was in agony.

" How long have i been out? " She asked but no one heard. She tried to get up but kept falling down " Oh no, I'm paralyzed, no i can't be, if i was i couldn't even talk." She tried once more and found her legs, shaky as a newborn, but she finally got up and walked around a little . " Well that's better " She would talk to herself.
Hungry from a long time without food she started eating some grass and mused.." Either there's really deep grass or i shrunk I wonder why i feel weird" She'd eat her fill and look around. "Where am I, Where's dash, what happened?"

She was thirsty now and saw a river nearby and headed to it closing her eyes and drinking deeply she opened her eyes and saw her reflection. She screamed in Terror " What the Hay happened to me?! I..i'm a FILLY again!!!" Sparkle closed here eyes and turned her flank toward the river " Please please please let it be there" As she pleaded she opened her eyes and saw a blank flank, Her cutie Mark was gone. "NOOOOOOOOOOOO! " She yelled for what seemed like an hour, then thought " Wait A minute did i even Have a Mark? I can't remember maybe i did hit that tree too hard". Now Scared Young and Blank she sat on the river bank trying to remember but she couldn't. She had no memory of her mark, or what happened the day of the race. She couldn't even remember what happened the day the elements of harmony appeared.

When she looked up she saw a huge Alicorn. She was scared by the sheer size of the other one. He called himself Titanus, this calmed Sparkle since as a filly she heard stories of the great founder of Equestria. He spoke to her stating that this world with the weird buildings, was called New Pittsburg. He spoke at length about other ponies showing up and the possiblility of a "new" Equestria right in this place. A new equestria?" She started thinking and asked probabally the silliest question ever. " If you make a new equestria here how would you bring all the population from the old equestria here?" She felt stupid for the first time in her life, at least that she could remember. The more she thought about things the less she could remember. Soon another being a weird looking creature. He called himself Blaze and looked like a person, but felt different, he spoke as it it was normal for an Alicorn to show up in the city . He was friendly enough but seemed more interested in something in Space. Then the next thing that happened terrified her, both the new friends she found turned into beasts and took off into the sky ." It was nice to meet you two " She would say as she backed away, then she turned and galloped away into her new adventure, to find who she was and how to get home, wherever Home is.

A few days had passed since she found herself in New Pittsburg. She now had a good feel for the area near the river but often didn't go to far away. There where strange and scary metal carts here that didn't have a workhorse pulling them, in fact they seemed to magically move on their own, but they stunk like something burning. She had heard some of the weird pink creatures call them "cars", "trucks", "vans" or "S.U.V.'s". Whatever they where Sparkle Made it a point to steer clear of them. She was out once during the day and seemed to have caused several of those things to hit each other, it sounded like thunder when they hit, some exploded with a loud boom, smoke and fire. " Oh my " She'd say "best to come out after night fall" she'd run into some wooded cover and lay down .

Night came as it always did and sparkle started grazing for what she could find for food. She was stunned with the night here as the sky was filled with weird stars that buzzed loudly and where on a stick. Something's not right here these aren't stars, what are they?" She headed down by the river and looked up into the sky startled by what she saw, or more like what she did not see. "No Stars? how can this be? it is night time. I see the moon clearly but the stars...none. sparkle mused on this. Isn't there a Pony that raises the stars? At this point she did not know that she was that pony, in fact she really did not know who she was, just a foggy memory of a name and a feeling that she was missing something. She said " Tonight under the starless sky i will make a vow, for Queen Celestia, for Princess Luna, and for myself. On my future children's lives. I WILL find my cutie mark, I WILL f remeber who I am, I WILL be complete once again! This i Swear forever on!"

A new day had come and she dared venture out during the day. Now the people on the rock ribbon ignored her, much to her relief. The day was about to get weird though, she saw Nova Titanus again by the river, and shuddered. Something about him scared her. She soon became extremely happy as there a few feet away was Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, And Rarity.