• Published 5th Feb 2012
  • 2,483 Views, 31 Comments

We Were the Ones You Used to Make Fun of - EpicGuy



Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie look back on their tensioned relationship.

  • ...
5
 31
 2,483

My Fluttershy

As the moon rose in the sky, Fluttershy set off once more on her quest to find the peculiar pink mare. She paid no mind to the dangers lurking in the bushes, or the eyes that followed her.

"I wonder where she could be..." she murmured. "Pinkie is a hide-and-seek expert, after all!" She chuckled slightly.

"For all I know, she could be outside of Equestria! Maybe in the Griffin Kingdom... Or the Dragon Kingdom... Oh, I do hope she's safe!"

Something somewhere stepped on a branch. The pegasus jumped, frightened, at the resulting sound.

"I bet it's nothing. Maybe a little squirrel out for a late-night stroll."

Insect-like clicking sounded to her left. "Who's there?" she asked, opening her wings in a futile attempt to seem menacing.

Whomever it was, they were laughing at her. Menacing laughter, cold like daggers, hit her ears.

"Stop that!"

Surprisingly, they stopped mid-guffaw. She turned to face the source of the horrid giggling, and saw two bright green eyes standing out from the woodland. Then two more. Soon, there were five pairs of eyes, with no pupils to speak of, before her. Fluttershy readied herself to fly away.

The creature in the front hissed, catching her attention before she could take off.

"You're not going anywhere..." it whispered cruelly, and Fluttershy's world went dark.