• Published 11th Jun 2013
  • 825 Views, 3 Comments

Rainbow Ranger - trahzo



Teenage Spike, the return of old foes, A suprise at the end! Woo-hoo! Time for a crossover & just so you know, Rainbow Ranger is not Rainbow Dash

  • ...
11
 3
 825

Prologue: The world!

We'll start off with an origin of the world that fuses the religious & scientific methods, I bet you guys could do a better job! It all started in the vast empty darkness in space where we the 1st star begin to take a very recognizable shape! That was the shape of a human, and don't worry, from this point I'll be calling that human form God if your getting confused! Then, God tried to gain some intelligence! Soon, God was able to move all parts of his body! God then tried to speak, but instead made sounds, but soon those sounds became words, of I'm not sure what languge, but he did learn how to speak! Later, God gained a full understandin of the universe around hm! Sadly, God had no one to share his vast & extensive knowledge with! So God used all of his great powers to gathe all the needed materials to create the big bang! His attempt caused th creation of 8 planets, a dwarf planet, and the sun! Unfortunately, the power of the blast, caused his physical body to fade away, but his spiritual self remained, but this seperation caused him to become wiser, realising that he didn't just create the world, but figured out that he also created alternate versions of himself! He hopes to this day for any of them to share his/her vast knowledge to the people!

Now, let's go to the world that we all know! where it's Hearts Warming & a certain dragon is eagerly waiting for certain pony! "HAPPY HEARTS WARMING TWILIGHT SPARKLE!!!" Said Spike, still very eager!

"Okay, this is your 1st ever Hearts Warming with Spike as a teenager, think about what he might plan to steal a kiss from you this time!" Twilight thought to herself!

"Here, open this present!" he said as he was handing her a green box!

As soon as Twilight opened that bitch, Spike's head popped out suprise kissing her! Twilight was suprised by this happening while she noticed the mistletoe Spike was dangling above them!

Meanwhile at the entrance of the Evefree Forest, forest filled with dangerous creatures, a portal opened up spitting out, a human!

"W-where am I?" Asked the unknown being!

"You've entered a brand new world!" answered another unknown being!

"AH! Who are you!"

"I, am Akared, the ultimate red ranger! I've been universe hopping for quite some time now since my universe doesn't need at the moment! My real name is a secret! However, I will give you an ultimate power so you can save this world! I sence a darkness getting ready to destroy the peace! Here!" Then he hands him a multi-colored glove with a device on it with a key! "Good luck, bye the way what is your name?

"I'm..."

End of Prolgue! Choose an opening theme song: The Goseiger opening, the Ed, Edd N, Eddy theme, the FIM theme, or, the Kid icarus Uprising title song!