• Published 4th May 2013
  • 1,905 Views, 60 Comments

Pinkie's Diet - RainbowFlash96



Finally all of those sweets have caught up with her.

  • ...
5
 60
 1,905

Cupcakes Really Love You

"Come on Pinkie, you're almost there!" Rainbow Dash encouraged.

"You can do it, darling!" Rarity encouraged.

Pinkie had only been running on the treadmill for five minutes, but she was really tired.

She stared straight at that cupcake, and never looked away. This mare was determined to get that delicious cupcake. Just to taste that wonderful icing, and that fluffy cake, just out of her reach.... It made her mouth water thinking about it.

Pinkie Pie was also currently three hundred and twenty three pounds.

Her friends were really supportive. They have helped her every step of the way, from the doctor visits, to the exercises, to the new changes in eating habits to her once full of sugar diet. Right now, it was Rainbow Dash and Rarity's turn to help her out.

Pinkie was huffing and puffing when, thank Celestia, the treadmill made a beeping sound and began to slow down. The treadmill eventually came to a stop, with a sweaty, out of breath Pinkie Pie lying on her back.

"I'm- huff- done. Pant. Now give me- wheeze - THAT CUPCAKE!"

"Whoa there girl, you didn't actually think we would give you this cupcake?" Dash said as she unpeeled the paper wrapping, then proceeded to pop the cupcake in her mouth.

Pinkie just stared at her in disbelief, with her mouth wide open.

"Rainbow Dash, that wasn't nice. Pinkie worked really hard for that cupcake." Rarity scolded her.

"Calm down, Rare, I have another special cupcake for Pinkie right here." Dash said with a sly smile. She then took out a small box, and opened it up. Inside was another cupcake! Pinkie smiled and grabbed it from Rainbow Dash, munching on the cupcake happily.

It only took about three second for Pinkie to spit the cupcake back out.

"What was in that cupcake?" Pinkie asked.

"Just some good old fashioned vegetables. I had Mrs. Cake wip up some for your exercise rewards." Dash smiled.

It was about that time when Pinkie passed out. Dash and Rarity just stared at the pink lump on the floor.

"Nice job Rainbow Dash, now what are we going to do with her?" Rarity asked.

"Well... I guess we'll just have to carry her back home." Dash said.

"Oh NO, I am not carrying her back. Can you just imagine me carrying her? I'll get all sweaty, and gross... Eww!"

Dash rolled her eyes, "Come on Rare, I'll help."

Rainbow Dash tried to pick up Pinkie from the middle, but she couldn't even get Pinkie's belly of the ground.

"We're going to need backup."


"Alright, what did y'all need us here for?" Applejack asked, "And why did Big Mac need to bring his wagon?"

How he was allowed to bring that wagon into a gym was a mystery

"I'll give you the short version. We were helping Pinkie exercise, I gave her a cupcake, and she passed out. Now we need to get her back home, but she's too heavy to move." Dash explained, pointing at Pinkie Pie.

"...Okay... Well come on Big Mac, let’s go." Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Big Mac went over to Pinkie. Rarity supervised.

Rainbow Dash when to pick Pinkie up from the middle, and Big Mac tried to prop Pinkie's head and shoulders on his own. Applejack was stuck with Pinkie's rear.

"Alright... one.. two... THREE!" Dash yelled as they all tried to lift the overweight Pink blob off the floor.

Big Mac was almost able to get Pinkie on his own shoulders, but eventually his legs gave out. He fell to the floor and the front of Pinkie landed on top of him. After Big Mac gave out, Rainbow Dash let go, which in turn caused Pinkie Pie's flank to fall right on top of Applejacks head.

Rarity gasped, but made no move to help the orange mare. Rainbow Dash on the other hoof, tried to pick up Pinkie. She managed to lift her slightly, but wasn't able to get Pinkie completely off AJ. After some help from Big Mac who managed to free himself from under Pinkie, they were both able to lift Pinkie up and get Applejack from under her.

Great. Now they had two unconscious mares lying on the floor of the Ponyville gym. Which was empty. Applejack was not the problem, but now they had one less pony power to help lift Pinkie off the floor.

Rainbow Dash and Big Mac turned to look at Rarity. Realization dawned on the fashonista, and her eyes widened.

"Oh no. You cannot expect me to lift her. Applejack couldn't even do it, what makes you think I could?"

"Come on, Rare we have no other options. Please just try." Rainbow Dash asked.

"Absolutely not!"

"Big Mac, tell Rarity she need to help."

"Eenope."

"So what do you suppose we do then?"

"Fireponies?"

All three nodded in agreement. Big Mac put Applejack on his back, and left Pinkie lying on the floor. They all left the gym and made their way to the Ponyville Fire House.


Pinkie Pie eventually managed to come back, and woke up on Twilight's couch.

"What? What am I doing here?" Pinkie asked.

"Well," Twilight said as she levitated some tea towards Pinkie who gladly took it, "You passed out on the gym floor and Rainbow Dash had to get the Firefighter ponies to come and get you out. We didn't think the Cakes wanted you being carried into their store unconscious, so I said you could come here."

"Well, thanks, Twi!"

"Oh it's no problem at all Pinkie." Twilight said. "Considering it's my turn to help you." A huge grin formed on Twilight's face as she though of what she will do to help Pinkie with her diet.

Pinkie's happy mood, on the other hoof, began to fade into one of terror.

Author's Note:

Don't get me wrong, Pinkie Pie is one of my favorite characters (behind RD of course), I really just have wanted her to get fat for so long. I mean who else could eat that much stuff without gaining any weight. Come on, you were thinking the same thing.

EDIT: Alright I went over it again, fixed some stuff. Probably not all, i'm not very good with grammar... that's sad because English is my first language. I blame the education system.