• Published 29th Mar 2013
  • 3,423 Views, 84 Comments

Slender: Equestria - MarcusFirehaven



Play Slender? Let's say you escaped, you actually won. Slender cheated and you won. He is a sore loser, as young Jaime here found out.

  • ...
6
 84
 3,423

With friends like these...

The Crusaders just continued to stare at Jaime.

"What?" she asked.

"You're from another universe?!" Applebloom half asked, half stated.

"Yeah. Please don't tell Twilight, I didn't tell her."

"What is your world like?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"I think it is kind of like here, except..." Jaime said, then stood up and balanced on her back hooves. "I used to walk on two legs," she fell over, then got back up. "There are different books, we have vehicles that move themselves, and some even get power from being in sunlight!"

"Ooooooh!" The trio said in unison.

"And, uh, we have vehicles that can fly many passengers across the ocean!"

"Ooooh!"

"And we aren't ponies, and we don't have cutie marks."

"What?!" Scootaloo asked, "how do you know what your special talent is!?"

"We don't, we just find what we like doing, then we practice it to get better if we aren't good at it until we are, or just find what we are good at doing." Jaime explained to them.

"Woah! Maybe that's what we have to do! Find something we can find something we are really good at, and practice until we get our cutie marks!" Applebloom stated.

"What have you guys done so far to try and get your cutie marks?" Jaime asked.

"Far too many things to count." Sweetie said.

"Have you asked any adult ponies how they got their cutie marks?"

"Yes, and I had to sit through some songs! SONGS!" Scootaloo said, which gained a confused look from the former human. "We tried it and our friend Fluttershy broke out into song during it, and... I have no idea where the music came from."

"Interesting..."

"Ponies don't usually break out into song." Applebloom told Jaime.

"Okay." Jaimee said with a nod. "Can we go outside and play? I kind of want to see more than what is outside the window."

"Sure! We can take you to our clubhouse!" Applebloom said with a grin.

"Before we go, can I finish my sandwich?"

---

After telling Twilight where they were going, the quartet of fillies began to walk to Sweet Apple Acres.

They were moving at a fairly slow pace, as Jaime didn't really have much practice moving before leaving, but along the way, she got better and was moving about the average speed a filly her age should be walking. Jaime had a feeling that the trio was showing her around a bit, but didn't seem to be straying from a straight path in one direction too far.

They were passing a building that is clearly supposed to be a schoolhouse when something happened.

And by something, I mean Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon.

"Hey Silver Spoon, it's those lame Cutie Mark Crusadrrs!" Diamond Tiara said to her friend loud enough that it was a clear insult to the trio she mentioned, "So who's your new friend? Another Blank Flank?"

"Leave us alone, Diamond Tiara, we don't want any trouble." Applebloom said.

"What trouble?" Silver Spoon asked, "We just want to know who your friend is."

"My name's Jaime, I'm new here." Jaime said.

"Why are you hanging out with these lame Blank Flanks?" Diamond asked her, "Why not hang out with somepony cooler?"

"They're my friends."

"Who wants to be friends with them?" Silver Spoon asked, eliciting a glare from the trio. "They always break something when they are together, and sometimes when they are apart as well!"

"Well I just got here, and they seem nicer than you, so I think I'll go with them." Jaime told her. "Why are you even picking on them? Why does it matter if they have cutie marks or not?"

"Because they are Blank Flanks! There isn't anything special about them!" Diamond Tiara said.

"Yeah, if they were special, wouldn't you think they would have gotten their cutie marks?" Silver Spoon said.

"How are they not special? They are some of the first ponies I have met so far, and among my first friends. That makes them special to me. I don't have a cutie mark, but you aren't picking on me? Plus what your saying isn't true!" Jaime said to the duo. "They are special in their own ways, and don't need a picture on their sides to tell them that. And what are you going to do when they actually get their cutie marks? What could you tease them for then? What reason do you have to tease them now? They didn't bug you, so why do you bug them?"

After a moment, Duamond Tiara responded "How can they be special without their cutie marks?"

"Are there more ponies without cutie marks than there are with them? I guess that makes them special in one way." Jaime said, "come on, I want to see the clubhouse, I don't like bullies."

The trio began to go on their way while Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon were left to think.

"Why didn't we think of doing that?" Scootaloo wondered aloud, "Telling them off like that."

"They seemed like the kind of pony that irritates you guys too much for you to think about doing that." Jaime said. "So how much further is it to the clubhouse?"

"About 15 minutes if we hurry, let's go!" Applebloom said, then the trio began to run towards the clubhouse.

Jaime attempted to run to catch up, but quickly tripped. Her flashlight fell out of a pocket in her jacket and rolled away slightly, she forgot she even grabbed it, and she picked it up again using her mouth and put it in her jacket's pocket again. When she looked up, shw saw something in the woods. Watching her. It was tall, thin, white, wore a fancy suit, and had no facial features. Even though this is the first time she has seen him in pony form, she knew who it was.

Slendy wants to play.

Her vision began to blur with that odd static again, and no matter how hard she tried she couldn't look away. She knew that she was going to be caught, be taken once more, stolen and brought back to that frifhtening forest, but she couldn't wrench her eyes away ftom him.

Her vision was nearly flooded with the static when she heard her friends calling back to her.

She managed to turn away to see the Crusaders coming back.

She turned back to see that Slendy has disappeared.

Slendy may not be coming for her directly now, but he has a new trick up his sleeve.

And this trick means she can't be alone.

Good thing she has her friends now

BuT fOr HoW lOnG? hOw LoNg ArE yOu GoInG tO aVoId My GaMeS, jAiMe? HoW lOnG aRe YoU sAfE fRoM mE?

Author's Note:

I would like to thank all of my readers so far for reading, you let me know that this is good!

I would like to thank all of the readers who favorited this, you make me feel so famous for some reason!

I would like to thank the readwrs who commented, you make me feel like a real writer.

I would like to thank the pwopke who thumbs downed this (you read that right), you let me knkw this story is read by enoufgh people that people with genuine opinions that this is not among the best out there to take the time to give me their opinion with a thumbs down.

I would like to also thank the people who thumbs upped, you give me a smile to my face.

And last but not least, I want to thank you specifically for actually reading this. Thumbs up to you!

I also apparently got another person watching me from this story. It can't be any other story that got the watcher to watch me, I haven't updated any of them in weeks to months.