• Published 18th Mar 2013
  • 3,199 Views, 118 Comments

The Server Admin - Elaine_Lunaris



A simple man in many things, except two. He's a brony and he likes Minecraft. An intresting mix leads to him being pulled from the server computer into the game itself. but a chance encounter may lead to some new allies....

  • ...
17
 118
 3,199

Chapter 7: Nightfall Part Six

Nightfall – Part Six

Window frames lay empty as glass lay scattered around the cobblestone streets of the once pristine clean white High Rockwall. Screams could be heard as Skirmishes between Herobrine and The Wither’s army clashed with the almost defeated Alliance. The entire mountain was completely surrounded by the army, towers lay in ruins and walls lay crumbled. The dead lay in the street, some getting back up to join the offensive against the alliance. A Foal stood next to the body of a dead Celestial Guard. The foal was crying over his father’s body.

A skeleton turned the corner and seeing the foal, drew its bow to kill. It pulled back on the bow, making the string go tight with tension. The Foal lifted its head and stared at the Skeleton at the end of the street, his eyes filled with fear as it stared at its quite possibly killer.

The arrow loosed and the foal cringed, waiting for the inevitable darkness to claim him. A thump sounded before him and he opened his eyes.

A man stood before him, his left arm extended and his hand glowing dull green, as a shield was summoned before him. In his right hand, he held a metal staff with a red crystal on the top. From behind, he could see that the man had two shades of coloured hair, half blue and half red, mixing in some places to give it the impression of Frozen Fire...

The shield dispelled as he gripped his staff using both hands, he spun the staff around him before slamming it into the ground. The stone cracked in all directions. The Foal stared at the man, he was sure he had caught a glimpse of his face.

He had one red eye and one blue.


More skeletons turned the corner as well as a couple Zombies. The Foal’s eyes went from awe at seeing his possible saviour to seeing the unmatched odds in front of him.

The blue and red eyed man simply smirked.

He sprinted forwards and leaped into the air, staff spinning and slamming into the nearest zombie as he extended his left hand, summoned a Typhoon spell that sent three Skeletons spinning into the wall to shatter into shards of white bones, as he flicked the decaying matter from his staff.

One of the zombies ran at him arms extended, only to get the butt of his staff into its face as a force spell made its head explode, skin and skull fragments scattering into the street. It was then that the Foal noticed the man’s cloak whipping around him.

It was a white scientists’ robe stained with blood, he also wore gloves that seemed to make it look like his hands had caught fire. A pair of mattered black boots, long ago stained with blood.

The man had his back to him as he faced the Zombies and Skeletons. He spun the staff in a circle in front of him before imbedding it into the ground. He raised his hands to his side and seemingly caught fire. The man pointed both of his hands at the group of monster before him and a miniature sun formed before him. With a flick of his wrist, he sent the ball flying towards the monsters. He turned around and walked away from the burning monsters, walking slowly towards the little petrified colt sitting next to his father’s body.

He could see his face now. His mouth was a straight line, he was slightly pale- whether that was normal or he was simply exhausted, the colt couldn’t tell- He had two different coloured eyes, one blue and one red. His shirt the colour of a normal red flame and his pants a normal dark blue. His staff clacked against the broken cobblestone street as he picked up the colt and started heading towards the capitol Tower.

It still stood proud and tall amongst the rubble of the once proud city, as the singular cannon fired shots of into the distance, keeping the fear of, that thing getting into the city, at bay.

V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V Perspective Change Admin Walker V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V

“Keep that door secured!”

I strained my back into pushing the wooden beams against our second to last line of defense. The door creaking as bodies smacked into it from the other side. Everyone, and everypony, knew what was at stake if that door fell.

It had all gone so wrong so fast...

They had defended against the attackers so well until he had appeared. He goaded them out onto the field, and then had spawned the Wither on them. Codelord was busy keeping it at bay with Shinning. The cannon thumped again and the tower shook.

The door cracked and splintered. I looked back at Gamer as he locked eyes with me. He nodded and pulled a crystal transmitter from his inventory.

“This is Gamer speaking, the second to last line of defense is holding, but not for long... We got ten minutes, fifteen tops.”

A familiar voice, surrounded by the sounds of cannon fire spoke up. It was Codelord.

“I only need five. But listen closely, if that door falls... Get your asses out of there; head down into the Dwarf city. Tell them this phrase... ‘Tartarus has fallen.’ They’ll know what to do. And don’t worry about me, Shiny here is holding his shield”

A chuckle and a faded hey was heard before the transmission cut.

Gamer smiled sadly, “Alright boys, you head the Pig, if the door falls, we get our butt’s out of this hell hole.”

The door splintered again...

The clock was ticking...

V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V Perspective change Celestia V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V

Celestia stood on top of the tower, the tip of the mountain looking like a jagged razor behind her. The cannon thumped again, the tower shook, and again the Wither was held at bay.

A squeaked profanity alerted her ears to Codelord’s anger.

“The damned thing won’t sit still! I only need one direct hit for the Puritanium to take effect.”

Celestia smiled softly and chuckled. “Patience is a virtue my trotting friend.”

He grumbled, but Celestia’s ears caught his angry retort. “Obviously something I don’t posses...”

She smiled again, until something caught her eye.

Standing at the top of the mountain was an imposing figure, cloaked in a black as night coat. White glowing eyes and a taunting smirk, stared at the Alicorn, almost daring her to step before him, to challenge him in battle one on one.

Celestia’s eyes narrowed in anger... this was the one who had killed so many of her ponies, who had put her subjects, and friends through pain and torment.

“Shinning Armor, lower the shield for a second, I need to go somewhere.”

Not one to disobey a direct order from his Princess, Shinning Armor nodded.

“It will be done, Princess Celestia.”

Celestia spread her wings and with one flap, was hovering above the Titan cannon. She looked in the direction of the cloaked figure to see it staring smugly at her. With a snort, she flew towards it.

The black cloak snaked around him as he turned around on the outcropping. She would arrive soon, and then the true battle between God and Goddess would begin.

Celestia landed with a clank and raised herself up to face the monstrosity before her. A bipedal figure, cloaked in shadows and malice stood before her. A single back sword in his right hand the left had red arcs of lightning flowing between its fingers. A cruel smile played out on its face as its white eyes glowed from beneath the black hood.

“Well, well, well... Never thought I would meet another, ‘God’ this soon. Then again, this may be the last time as well.” The sarcasm, and venom dripping from his voice had no effect against the thousands of years old Immortal.

“Your taunts will not sway my focus, Herobrine.”

Herobrine placed his left hand on his chest; he feigned surprise and happiness about her statement.

“Well, it seems you know of me! But introductions have not been completed yet, for I do not know of you.”

Celestia simply snorted at him, not willing to play his games. He aww’ed and tilted his head to the side.

“Fed up of me already? But I haven’t done anything,” His smile became evil as he drew a crystal from his robe. “Or have I...?”

An image of a room filled with bars filled the orb, and although it was dark, a familiar form could be seen... One of midnight black wings and horn, of teal blue hair, of a form drained of magic.

“... LUNA!”

The form stirred, and groaned as black wisps gathered around her body as the image faded out.

Celestia’s rage now built up in her body.

“What did you do to my sister?!”

He smiled cruelly and chuckled. “Oh... nothing much, just trying to bring forth another Ally. Did you know that the Elements didn’t kill Nightmare moon? Just think, with the power of eternal night under my command, Minecraftia will wither and die... The land will grow cold and grey, a perfect world to rule over, no?”

Celestia roared and charged at Herobrine, summoning a golden sword to her side. She spun it in a circle, the momentum adding to the force of the strike, she aimed it at Herobrine’s heart.

A black sword blocked hers’ and a thin scratch formed on the blade. Herobrine’s surprise at her quick attack turned to anger as he swerved her sword to the side. He gripped her horn, breaking her concentration and dispelling the sword. Herobrine lifted her two feet of the ground, a scowl on his face.

Pain lanced through Celestia’s brain as her horn was holding her body up.

“Such a valiant effort... But what was that moments ago, about not breaking your concentration?

She shuddered at the venom and anger in his words. Herobrine walked calmly towards the edge of the mountain, dragging the fumbling Celestia as she tried desperately to break his hold on her horn.

He lifted her over the edge of the cliff and mountain. Through the pain, Celestia screamed at him.

“I WILL KILL YOU IF SHE HAS EVEN ONE HAIR MISPLACED UPON HER HEAD!”

He huffed. “Get in line.” He flicked the edge of her horn, drawing her closer to the edge of unconsciousness. He cleared his throat and spoke in a voice rivaling that of the Royal Canterlot Voice.

Hear me now, Ponies and Humans of the Alliance!

Heads below turned up to the top of the mountain to stare at the sight before them. Many gasped as they saw their Princess in the grasps of Herobrine, his black gauntlet holding the pristine white horn of Celestia. She could barely hear what was going on...

Your Princess has fallen in battle against me, I have defeated your greatest warrior in battle. And now...? I grow bored of this charade of ‘kindness.’ You think me playful, like the creature known as Discord. In truth, I am much worse.

He raised his sword in one hand, and poked Celestia in the forehead. Hundreds of players looked at their message system and saw a message that both frightened them, and surprised them.

>Godmode has been removed
>Player has been De-Oped
>Player, Celestia’s Gamemode has been changed

Herobrine clenched his sword again and swiped at both sides of the Alicorn.

Pain...

Celestia screamed as she felt two parts of her be severed from her body. Her vision tinted red and tears ran freely from her eyes.

Ponies, and people, watched as two feathered, pristine white wings fell from the top of the mountain side as the sky seemingly rained blood.

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW!?

And then, Celestia felt herself fall.

Author's Note:

Le Gasp~!
Dat Plot Twist!!!
When was Celestia an Admin? What happens NOW?!
WE MUST KNOW!!!

P.s -Sorry for the short chapter. Sudden inspiration strikes, and fear not. This story is not dead!

IT LIVES...!