• Published 21st Aug 2013
  • 3,819 Views, 66 Comments

Mordekaiser Recalls to Equestria - Dleifragcat



Mordekaiser, an unstoppable League of Legends Champion has his recall spell glitched and is sent to Equestria. As the Master of Metal he finds his experiance less than enjoyable and wants to go back home to bring pain and suffering to his enemies.

  • ...
4
 66
 3,819

Chapter 1: Another Penta at Summoner's Rift

It was a day like any other here at Summoner’s Rift. The natural wildlife was flourishing in its dense jungles of shrouded mystery, the purple minions were happily attacking the blue minions, completely mindless of what they were doing but desperate to attack their enemy’s defense tower. From their linear style of attack, the minions were easy prey to the tower’s high-velocity energy orbs of destruction. It was pretty much back and forth for the most part of the day.

The land of Summoner’s Rift was a place where these ‘champions’ of lore would fight each other for the glory of battle and winning. Even though the natural area is roughly only the size of a city park, much work and magic comes into repairing the location before and after each match played by these champions. But who are these ‘champions’? Well, there are more than a hundred of them currently in employ, yet they are all different in their own aspects. You have humans, shape shifters, plant creatures, beings on fire, animals and things from the undead. Most of them are pretty frightful to face against.


However.

There is one that gives a new meaning to the words, fear and pain.



----------------------------------------

Scraping against the dirt floor of the middle lane, a group of individuals stop in their tracks and scan their horizons. There are five of them; the one with the bow raises her arm to signal to the others behind her: a heavily armored man heavily dressed in blue cloth on top of his golden armor stood proud and straight, a cheerful blonde woman with a staff, a ferocious blue-furred wolf sniffing the air for any scent of his enemies, and a man carrying a deadly executioner’s axe being bored out of his mind, he let out a sigh wanting to do better things than waiting around.

“Hide in that bush,” the archer signals to the heavily armored man. He nods his head and runs towards the shrubbery before diving into it and out of sight. “Everyone assume your positions, if we time this right we’ll get an easy gank on the enemy team.”

They split up into pairs leaving the archer with the executioner.

“How many did I kill before?” The executioner asked the archer as he stood straight up in his armor with his menacing axe swinging around in a lucid motion over his shoulder.

“You mean WE, Darius,” the archer said with a scornful glare towards the axe-man before turning back her attention to the ambush path. “There were three enemies we took down, so I’m assuming the other two of their team will want to push this lane.”

“Just bring them down to half of their life and I’ll do the rest,” Darius laughed viciously as he carefully maneuvered his giant axe onto his chin and balanced it into the air. Shortly once it has been perfectly balanced on his sturdy chin, he kicked out his legs and did a little dance.

The archer face palmed, clearly Darius did not care about the term ‘stealth’.

It wasn’t long until a tiny insignificant rodent-hamster wearing a tiny hardhat coloured in cameo had scurried to the middle of their ambush point.

“Captain Teemo reporting for—”



Instantly everyone leaped out of their hiding spots, weapons drawn. The bulky armored man shouted with undying force, “DEMACIA!” and spun his sword around his body in a great carousel of turns which was repeatedly slammed into the mouse’s face. The wolf ran up to his prey and clawed the living daylights out of it as the blonde woman raised her staff in the air with magic and shot out a rainbow bolt at the creature, burning it with the spicy taste of rainbows.

Amazingly, it was still alive and pitifully tried to run away. The archer released a large ice arrow from her bow which pierced through the trees and foliage to hit the bloodied furball and slowing his movements in ice.

“S-so co—old,” it shivered before looking up to see the most frightening human with an oversized axe running towards him.

Darius leaped into the air, grasped his axe in both hands and brought it down onto Teemo, an easy kill.

“That was the most pathetic thing I ever had to witness. Ashe? By team, didn’t you mean Teemo? Ha ha ha!” the executioner laughed as he slumped his axe over his shoulder and regrouped with his allies. The look on the face of the archer was one that had enough of this guy’s obnoxious attitude. As Darius pranced towards them, he stepped on a cloaked mushroom on the ground with blew up into his face and covered him in power.

They couldn’t help but laugh, especially the archer as Darius grumbled and dusted off the fine particles with his gloves.

“GAREN! YOU DID GREAT BROTHER!” the blonde-haired woman leaped onto the heavily-armored man’s shoulder and hugged it.

“It was a team effort, Lux!” He rose his sword up into the air and a flash of light glinted against its metallic edge.

“FOR DEMACIA!”

“DEMACIA!” Lux also shouted.

“I work for Noxus you fools!” Darius shouted at them, still annoyed from the mushroom bomb. He crossed his arms and muttered under his breath, "Why would they pair me up with these Demacian idiots..." They didn’t even hear him and they continued to celebrate their kill, though Ashe wasn’t a Demacian, she cheered with them as well.

The wolf didn’t say anything during this time. His nose has been sniffing the air nonstop after Darius landed on that fresh plump of meat. The air… it smelled of death, not the normal kind of death, but something far worse. It feared him. His nose then sniffs harder, and he catches something else which activates his uncontrollable bloodlust for prey.


Pain.



“Hey, Warwrick my fuzzy mutt. Everything’s alright?” Darius placed a welcoming hand on the wolf’s shoulder.

Darius felt his hand get ripped away as the wolf sprinted into a dense pile of jungle with a blood thirst in his eyes. The group of Demacia warriors stopped murmuring to themselves and looked to where Warwrick had run away.

Darius turned his head towards them and said, “Maybe he caught the scent of someone, you know how he is when he sniffs someone out in the jungle. He’ll be back.”

A wolf’s cry echoed from the dense foliage of trees and underbrush.

“See? He found something.”



A few minutes later and a panting blue wolf covered in scarlet blood limped out from the jungle and nearly collapsed in front of his teammates.

“Good boy! Who did you murder now?” Darius said with a friendly pat on his scarlet-covered back.

The wolf howled in pain and everyone’s looks changed to one of concern. Garen helped Warwrick upright and on closer inspection his face went grim.

“I don’t think that’s someone else’s blood…”

A bush rustled within the dark jungle.


“Oh crap, everyone brace yourselves!” Ashe shouted as she drew an arrow and took aim into the jungle followed by everyone else.

A few moments there was a void of silence, they could all hear their own breaths under their mouths. Suddenly, a great metallic suit of armor carrying a threatening mace stepped out from the jungle. It walked on two legs, it had the body of a human, but from that sickening glare of two red dots inside the shadow of its armor it let everything know that it was far from human.

It was Mordekaiser.


He stepped out casually and without anyone else to back him up.

“Are you kidding me? This is a 1 vs 5 fight! We can take him!” Darius brutally laughed back at his team before turning back towards his foe.

Perhaps it was Darius’s pride masking the stench of decrepit death emitted from the hulk of metal, that he didn’t notice the beast readying its mace firmly in its grasp.

Before anyone could make a snide remark, the metallic being exploded to form a storm of metallic shards and debris surrounding its body and charged towards the five people with his mace securely grasped and rippling with thunderous energy.

What they didn’t expect was that he was LAUGHING as he charged them. His hue's of laughter echoed with a pounding force on their eardrums.

This caught them unaware as he was soon in range, before Ashe could fire her arrow, and when she did, it bounced off its armor as if it were a twig. The metallic barrier orbiting around him slashed through the group of five, and each time it did so, it grew stronger.

“YES, GIVE ME YOUR PAIN!” its voice echoed out through the dark void of its helmet.

He slammed his mace down upon Warwick’s wounded body and he fell, a light appeared around his quivering broken body and he vanished.

“He got Warrick!” Lux shouted in anger, she blasted Mordekaiser with her rainbow laser bolt. It merely laughed at the expression of Lux’s horrified face as he stepped out from the rainbow cinders that burned the ground around him. He shot his mace out forward and it extended numerous times to hit everyone in the face. Before anyone could get over their daze, he raised his arm and enveloped Lux in a sickly cloud of grey smoke, moments later she fell.

“NO!” Garen shouted in a roar of disbelief. He couldn’t have lost his sister, all he wanted to do in life was protect her, and he failed.


From Lux’s disappearing body, a spectral version of her rose from the ground and stood on two legs. Upon seeing this Garen ran to her in a burst of glee.

“Garen! It’s a trap!” Ashe shouted to him, but it was futile.

“Lux! You’re not dead!” Garen wrapped his arms around the spectral apparition, but they went through her form as if she wasn’t even there.

“I serve lord Mordekaiser now. Brother… I’m so sorry,” the spirit wept.

Before Garen could do anything, the spectral apparition of his sister launched a magic beam into his face. He stumbled back in disarray and was slammed in the back by Mordekaiser’s mace as he finished off the warrior.

“GAREN!” Ashe and Darius shouted.

Garen coughed out, in his dying breath he only had one thing left to say, “For… Dem… acia…”

Ashe launched a few more arrows to weaken Mordekaiser’s defence, but every so often she could feel a mace being slammed into her and it gave her pain. Darius finally had enough that his team was losing this badly to one champion and leaped up into the air for his signature attack. Before his axe landed on Mordekaiser’s head, the metallic being launched his ranged mace attack and was able to substitute Darius’s damage with his magic armor powered by pain.

"HOW DELIGHTFULLY PAINFUL!”


Mordekaiser slammed his mace into Darius’s arm and tore the executioner’s axe away, his mace slammed into Darius and took him out.

Darius laid down on the ground and coughed out some blood, “Why didn’t my attacks hemorrhage you to bleed?”

“I CANNOT BLEED IF I AM NOT ALIVE. THE SAME WILL SOON BE… IN YOUR CASE.” Mordekaiser brought his mace down.

Ashe was the only one left, and she could tell Mordekaiser was close to death himself, despite murdering the four members of her team. She couldn’t run away if she wanted to either, all she could do was keep spamming her skills and hope she takes down Mordekaiser before he—

Too late.

He grabbed her up in the air in one arm, his metallic glove spikes dug uncomfortably into Ashe’s skin. He laughed smugly before leaning his head in towards her ear.

“This whole… living thing… is highly overrated.”


Soon her body fell to the ground, discarded of all its life and she vanished into a bright light back to her respawn point. A loud voice from the League announcer boomed overhead Mordekaiser.


“PENTA-KILL!”


Mordekaiser laughed, he had to admit this was fun. Despite the amount of times he had done this before. Getting pentas for him was an easy feat, as there was nothing he couldn’t beat.


He now felt the weariness of his soul and decided it was high time he returned back to base. A blue light enveloped Mordekaiser as he was waiting to be recalled and spend all the gold that he earned to be even more unstoppable than he was before. The light grew brighter and soon the whole world around him turned white.

---------------------------------

Mordekaiser let out a breath of tired decay from his helmet and opened his eyes. Nothing in life or death could have prepared him for this moment.

“What… is… THIS!?”

Everything around him was so brightly coloured, the sun was wonderfully shining and there was even a rainbow behind the clouds in the distance. A cheerful red pastel four-legged creature trotted near the colossal metallic monstrosity and caught his attention.

“YOU, CREATURE! WHERE AM I!?” Mordekaiser shouted at the pony, who finally noticed the scary heap of metal talking to her and she screamed.

She ran away from Mordekaiser as fast as she could and left him there on his own. All he could think about was how much that creature had looked like Hecarim back at the champion hall. Those two became short-term friends when they discovered they were both ‘more-or-less dead’ and had a lot in common about dealing with souls. They did fall out as allies when Hecarim questioned Mordekaiser’s method of giving souls infinite pain and punishment, yet they always did have a bit of understanding when it came to the ways of the dead. That or maybe they just like beating the hell out of each other every time they meet. You know, for ‘fun’.



These ‘four-legged creatures’ he could possibly tolerate, this worldly colour scheme?

Absolutely not.

He noticed a small settlement a short distance away to where the equine had run off to. The buildings were just as brightly coloured as the landscape; needless to say, it was not Mordekaiser’s liking as he had to shield his helmet hole with his armor hand to avoid being blinded by all this… colour. He couldn’t look in front of him; the sky had a rainbow taunting him, and who looks at the ground? So the only thing he could do was turn behind him and hope there wasn’t some type of giant mega-coloured rainbow of happiness ready to burn into his soul.

In surprise he noticed that there was a large stretch of gloomy forest and jungle that didn’t seem to have the traditional colouring of this area. Mordekaiser had a choice: he could go into town, take in a lot of penta-kills and try to burn the town into the earth. Mordekaiser would’ve chosen that option if it weren’t for the amount of colour hindering his red-dotted eyes. His other option would be to happily wait out in that dark forest, surrounded by a filth colour-scheme of decrepit grime and mud so that he can find his bearings without burning his red glowing eyes.

Even though he’s practically unstoppable, he never rushes into battle without being fully prepared. (Actually, that’s a lie. It’s because he gains his increased magic armor shield power when he’s in battle dealing pain. So he’s never truly prepared and sometimes his teammates would beret him about it. But he didn’t care. He was Mordekaiser.)

“To the forest it is, I can avoid the town and bring my plague for it. Later…”

Mordekaiser heavily clunked in his pristine armor as he travelled to the safety of the forest, but little did he know, he was entering the scary and overly-compensating Everfree Forest filled with frights and dangers that make that bump in the night or make a ghost scare a pony from under the kitchen sink. That forest does all of those terrifying analogies and more.

Mordekaiser was in for some danger. And the Everfree was in for some Mordekaiser.