• Published 21st Aug 2013
  • 3,819 Views, 66 Comments

Mordekaiser Recalls to Equestria - Dleifragcat



Mordekaiser, an unstoppable League of Legends Champion has his recall spell glitched and is sent to Equestria. As the Master of Metal he finds his experiance less than enjoyable and wants to go back home to bring pain and suffering to his enemies.

  • ...
4
 66
 3,819

Chapter 6: Painfully Close... for TORMENT

Mordekaiser’s journey of running had finally taken him to the city on the mountains. Canterlot, as it is called, or so confirmed the shopkeeper where he had exchanged all his phantom dancers for more damage potential items. The massive amounts of gold he had managed to farm up from his recent exploits was enough to sustain his desire and satisfaction of being reletively fed.

I can do with more gold... He looks towards the large and rather expensive looking city of Canterlot. A grin would've cascaded his face should he have one hiding under that helment of his. ... this city should suffice.

He usually felt that he was ready for most situations. But right now, he felt even more ready than that.


He stood at the entrance to the city with his mace held sideways from one hand to the next and with his cape billowing in the wind. His ghost companion stood next to him with a disgusted look on his face as he had to accompany his… master.

A growl escaped from his ghostly mouth.

Mordekaiser turned to him and said, “Do not fear our foes, for by the end of this day, they—will fear us!”


King Sombra’s spectral hoof connected to his forehead and he grunted again, thinking just how this metal hulk could have misinterpreted his grunt of dissatisfaction in being his slave.

“Let’s go my spectral equine, the sooner we strike, the sooner they will fall, ” Mordekaiser continued as he stepped menacingly towards Canterlot’s interior gate.



-------------------------------



As they casually walked, the more wealthy ponies of the nation of Equestria fled in terror once they’ve seen the massive amount of sharp metal attached to this creature they never seen before. Even worse still, the creature had a ghost with him and it looked hateful and disgusted about them.

“RUN! HE’S GOT A WEAPON!” A pony shouted causing a small stampede to run away from Mordekaiser.


“Pitiful…”




Mordekaiser turned his head and noticed the giant castle in the distance, without wanting to confuse it for a wealthy baron's house; he raised his arm to sense the power emanating from the castle. It was ancient, very powerful, and held lots of potential.

Mordekaiser chuckled.

As they continued walking down the path to the castle, Royal Guard pegasi swooped down with their spears and lances to prevent Mordekaiser and Sombra from advancing any further.


“Halt! You are to be taken into custody! You have caused a great disturbance in the city and—“


Mordekaiser was getting bored of listening to him and stifled a yawn; he grabbed the pony’s spear in one metallic grasp and snapped it. Before the Pegasus could do anything else, he was thrown at a high velocity to another Pegasus.


“I have no time for games, bring me to your Princess and I MAY choose to spare you,” Mordekaiser said with a hissing threat. The royal guards were nervous before, but they immediately went back to their fighting stances and aimed their weapons back at Mordekaiser.


“Shame… Your cries of agony will fuel me well, as well as your PAIN!




Mordekaiser swung his mace to the heavens, mustering the momentum and force to shatter Equestria's soil. The force alone dented the earth, bringing a rush of air to those around him, as well as, scarred a horrid memory of the metallic beast's true power to all those pegasi dimwitted enough to resume their death sentence. He reached for his mace embedded in Equestria's soil, lifting it as few specks of crumbled dust fell away from his mace, filling the cracks left by his display of power. As the guards were dumbfounded by this beast’s strength, they were soon overcome by the resulting wind and debris that Mordekaiser’s impact had made and many were flung violently up and over in a spectacle of flying and falling Pegasi.


Mordekaiser chuckled to himself as he casually strolled past the groaning bodies around him trying to pick themselves up. From the corner of his glowing red eyes, he saw a Pegasus equine get up to his feet and ready to jump him. As the white armored Pegasus leaped towards him with his last bit of strength left, Mordekaiser grabbed him midflight with his metallic hand.


He held his victim from a hoof and went to eye level, his stench of death coming from the hole in his mask made the guard pony turn green.

“Oh, feeling a little sick?” Mordekaiser scoffed with vile laughter, “A doctor once told me to apply pressure to make the same feeling go away…” He leaned his helmet to the guard’s ear.

“…’applying pressure’ to the doctor with my mace by hitting him repeatedly definitely made me feel better.”


The guard Pegasus, now overcome with Mordekaiser’s grim stench of affliction had his eyes roll to the back of his head as he passed out. Before dropping the pony from his grasp to the ground, Mordekaiser snickered and turned back towards the direction of the castle.

Another guard pony tried to sneak up behind him, but Mordekaiser’s turning motion made the thick cape of his slap into the guard’s face at an intensity that most cape-slaps would surely not have. All this time, King Sombra (the recently deceased… again) had been watching how Mordekaiser dealt with his enemies. It was certainly amusing to say the least; it seems using fear and breaking ponies’ spirits was a common element between each other.

As Mordekaiser continued forward, Sombra turned around to see the legion of Royal Guard ponies right themselves up to launch another counteract. A sinister grin spread across the dark tyrant’s spectral mouth. In an instant, his body exploded into a chaotic wave of shadows and smoke, forming a horrifying illusion of what his tyrannical rage’s manifestation was: himself.

Big and terrifying as it was, and with the amount of smoke pouring from everywhere, Sombra’s trick was just that: a trick, a puny illusion he would have thrown at a birthday party or Nightmare Night. Needless to say, the trick worked and nearly every guard lost the armor they were wearing and ran as fast as possible in fear away from him.

Everypony that didn’t run away were either passed out, or suffering minor heart attacks.


Satisfied with his work, Sombra returned back to his normal form and went to his master, at least, not before noticing a pile of crystals growing through a nearby corner of the city walls.

“Grrr… good… crystals…”

He ate them, and they tasted delicious, much like shredded glass. A dead spectral tyrant needs to eat something, right?

--------------------------------------------------

Why did Mordekaiser turn on those ponies that wanted to help him all those hours ago? That’s right, the keywords: hours ago. Despite the amount of pain and suffering he was able to bring to this land of Equestria, it just didn’t feel the same. Everything here was too… nice.

And the last thing Mordekaiser wants is for this place to change him into a soft and cuddly lord of metal, who causes pain and suffering through friendship and hugs. That thought revolted him the most.

The second one involved if Hecarim was here… and what he might do… he rather not want to think that any further.



Sombra had finally caught up to Mordekaiser and they were just about the cross the lavish stone bridge across the moat of the castle when a voice from up above in a wooden guard tower shouted at them.


“HALT! None shall enter the castle without the consent of her Royal Highnesses!” a grey Pegasus guard stood there waving a hoof in a brutal fashion.

“NONE MAY ENTER, NONE!” a second grey Pegasus said in the guard tower as well.

Mordekaiser sighed, he didn’t want to tower dive, but it seems he has no choice.

“Here, hold my mace,” Mordekaiser said to Sombra as he dropped the heavy thirty-ton mace onto Sombra’s back. It fell right through him because he’s a ghost. Sombra gave him a 'no duh' shrug.

Mordekaiser calmly strolled over to the wooden tower, as soon as he was standing right next to it; he brought up his large metallic boot.


“I only need to kick once, FOOLS!


He brought his boot through the wooden supports, snapping them as if they were mere twigs. His kick started to tip the guard tower in the opposite direction. The two ponies up in the tower screamed in terror as the shelter they were in plummeted into the soggy moat of Canterlot Castle.

Mordekaiser went back to pick up his mace, while giving Sombra an angry look because he didn’t carry his mace properly. The moment they stepped onto the bridge, a squad of royal ponies rushed to form a defensive line in front of them.

A captain stepped forward from the line and addressed Mordekaiser, “You have caused enough terror for today, vile creature! One more step and the best of the Royal Guard will be on you faster than you can lift your weapon! So, what is it going to b—”

The guard captain was cut off as Mordekaiser grabbed him by the throat; with a low laugh he glanced behind the captain to see the line of defense get hostile.

He pulled his arm back, and then when the words came out of his mouth, everypony, including Sombra went into shock.


“KNOCK KNOCK, CELESTIA!”


And he threw the captain with enough speed to get him to make a sonic rainboom, an explosion of colour erupted right through the line of defense as the captain’s ass was coloured with the six hues of exploding colour.

The front door to Canterlot Castle, never stood a chance.

Or the captain for that manner.


“No need for a back door.”