• Published 13th Mar 2013
  • 3,214 Views, 48 Comments

Southern Skies - Jondor



Snapshots of a cowpony and a weather manager.

  • ...
16
 48
 3,214

Apple - V2

“Don’tcha think this is gonna be kinda weird?” Apple Bloom asked.

“What? No, it’ll be great. We hang out all the time anyway, right?” Scootaloo looked up from the forms she was filling out. “It’ll be like a permanent sleepover!”

“I guess so, but how much longer ya gonna be filling those out?” Apple Bloom was sprawled out on her belly in the middle of the clubhouse floor.

“I dunno. Heck, I dunno what half of them are even for, but Mayor Mare insisted I do them all myself.” Scootaloo rolled her eyes. “Besides, Dash and your sister have a pile twice this big.”

A white unicorn filly hopped through the clubhouse door in the middle of the conversation. “Hey girls, what’s going on?”

Apple Bloom scooted across the floor of the clubhouse on her chin, propelled by her hind legs. “Nothin’. Scoots has all them forms ta fill out, so no crusadin’ today.” Sweetie Belle couldn’t help but recognize boredom when she saw it.

“Forms?” Sweetie loomed up behind her pegasus friend and stared over her shoulder, reading the name Scootaloo Dash Apple printed at the head of the stack of papers. “Oh, you’re making it official? Congratulations, Scootaloo!”

“Heh, thanks.” Scootaloo grinned wide over her shoulder at the unicorn hugging her, but it was cut short by the mischievous look she suddenly caught in Apple Bloom’s eye. “Uh, Apple Bloom?.. What’s that look for?”

“I just thought of something.” The earth filly grinned, standing up straight. “If Applejack is my sister an’ Rainbow Dash is her wife, an’ they’re adoptin’ ya, is that gonna make ya my niece?”

Scootaloo gulped while Sweetie Belle joined in Apple Boom’s cackling laughter. “Okay, now it’s kinda weird.”