• Published 13th Mar 2013
  • 3,214 Views, 48 Comments

Southern Skies - Jondor



Snapshots of a cowpony and a weather manager.

  • ...
16
 48
 3,214

Attire - V2

“What?! You can’t be serious, darling.”

“Sure am.”

“But it’s not proper attire for a wedding.”

“What’re ya talkin’ about? My brother wore a tuxedo when he got hitched, an’ y’all stitched it with yer own hooves.”

“Alright, you have a point. But it’s not proper attire for a lady!”

That earned her a silent, piercing glare.

“Fine, fine. One I can understand, I suppose, but both of you, really?”

“Look Rarity, when you’re the one gettin’ hitched, y’all can wear whatever sort of fancy, frou-frouy dress y’all like. But me an’ RD don’t kin ta none of that. Now, are ya gonna make us two tuxedos or should I go tell RD we’re gettin’ married naked? Either way works fer us.”

“Very well, Applejack. Two tuxedos, but I maintain that it’s a waste of two fine mare-ish figures.”

Applejack’s eyes widened as Rarity sighed deeply and began to take her measurements. “Y’all didn’t never strike me as the type ta appreciate mares like that.”

“‘Didn’t never’?” Rarity scoffed, shaking her head. “Well, no. I quite prefer stallions and their charms. But in my line of work, one does require an appreciation of beauty in either gender, and mares especially, which can lead to acquiring an occasional taste for those charms as well.”

Applejack smirked. “Ya’ll hankerin’ fer a taste, then?”

Rarity blushed a deep red. “I never said that, darling. I simply think that you and Rainbow Dash have very nice figures which should be accentuated, not hidden under stallion’s attire.”

“Why thank ya kindly, I’ll be sure ta tell RD ya’ll said that.” She winked. “Should make her fitting a bit more interestin', don’tcha think?”

Rarity cringed and dropped her measuring tape with a gasp, knowing full well the torrent of jokes and comments about ‘checking out’ Rainbow Dash’s figure she would have to endure if that comment reached the pegasus’ ears. "You wouldn't!"

"I think I might. Fittin' compensation fer that prank ya'll an' Pinkie pulled ta get us ta fess up." Applejack smirked.

“50 bits and you don’t say a word to Rainbow.” Rarity hissed.

“100”

“75”

“Done. Pleasure ta do business with ya.”