• Published 6th Mar 2013
  • 14,903 Views, 154 Comments

Scootaloo's Royal Adoption - xd77



Princess Luna adopts Scootaloo, after she hears the story of her dreadful life.

  • ...
23
 154
 14,903

Pass or Fail

It was nearly evening in Ponyville as everypony finished up their work and were heading home for dinner, at Twilight's castle Scootaloo was in the throne room sitting in Rainbow's seat along with the others, she was really nervous right now not because of what she went through in the test, but if she failed cause if she did, she would have to wait five more years. Anyway, she was just sitting there on Rainbow Dash's throne chair quivering in fear, as she was shaking Rainbow Dash put a comforting hoof on her.

"Hey it'll be okay squirt, I'll still love you no matter what." she said with a smile.

"Really?" Scootaloo asked looking at her and the others, they smiled affectionately at her.

"O' course sugarcube, we'll always be your friends to the end, ah' don't care if takes you at least 30 tries." Applejack said

"It'll be okay Scootaloo, we'll be right here beside you for comfort when they come here." said Twilight.

"And if you pass, I'll throw you the biggest party ever!" Pinkie Pie said.

Scootaloo then jumped up out of the throne chair and into Rainbow Dash's hooves, Rainbow held her tightly as they hugged.

"You all are the best friends I could ever have." she said, this brought tears to Rainbow's eyes.

As Scootaloo was hugging everypony there was soon the sound of a knock on the throne doors, Twilight walked up and opened them and there stood two royal guards.

"May we please see Scootaloo?" one of them asked.

"Sure, Scootaloo the guards are here to see you." Twilight said, Rainbow put Scootaloo down and she slowly walked up to them.

"Come with us." a guard said, Scootaloo nervously followed them out the doors along with Twilight and the others who followed her to comfort her from being scared, once the guards reached the place they wanted her to be, they found Princess Luna standing there with a stern look.

"Ah, Scootaloo, we have your test results." she said levitating a folder that had her test scores in it, Luna opened the folder and began to read aloud.

"Your first test was a score of 89."
"Your second test was a score of 90."
"Your final test was a score of 96."

"It seems that you have......."

Suspense music started playing as the camera zoomed in on everypony, Rainbow was biting her hooves in fear, Scootaloo was sweating while biting her lip, and the other four stood with wide eyes, suddenly Luna showed a smile and turned the folder over for the others to see.

"Passed." she said, Scootaloo gasped and saw that she had made a score of 107 which was beyond it all.

"YA DID IT SUGARCUBE!!!!!" Applejack screamed out of joy.

"WHOO HOO!!!!!" said Pinkie Pie.

"I'm so proud of you Scootaloo." said Twilight.

Rainbow Dash picked up Scootaloo again and hugged her.

"I knew you could do it!" she said.

"Thanks everypony." Scootaloo said.

"Meet us back in Canterlot first thing in the morning." Luna said to the others. "We shall see my daughter become the first alicorn filly of Equestria." she said leaving with Scootaloo on her back.

"Will do Luna." Twilight said with a smile on her face.

Then she and the guards left for Canterlot, Rainbow watched with glee as she saw Scootaloo leave with Luna and the guards, but was soon approached by Twilight.

"Is everything okay?" she asked.

"I'm just so proud of her." Rainbow Dash said.

"Aren't we all." she said as she watched the night sky with Rainbow.