• Published 6th Mar 2013
  • 14,850 Views, 154 Comments

Scootaloo's Royal Adoption - xd77



Princess Luna adopts Scootaloo, after she hears the story of her dreadful life.

  • ...
23
 154
 14,850

Celebration

Scootaloo had passed her test after nearly weeks of studying for it with help from Twilight and Celestia, now the time had come for her to become the first alicorn filly in over 1,000 years. They had once again gathered in Canterlot for the celebration to Scootaloo's new life as the next generation Princess of the Night. Scootaloo was in her room yet again getting ready for another celebration, she had never been this excited in her life, she was fixing to become an actual alicorn, as she was getting ready for her celebration, a thought came to her.

"Will I ever even have the power to be a night princess?"

"Is something wrong dear?" Luna asked her daughter as she and a dressing pony were helping her get ready.

"Mom, I know I've asked this before, but do I really even have what it takes to be a princess?"

Luna stroked her mane gently, "Scootaloo, I know you're nervous about this change, but I see in your heart that you have everything of my role as Princess of the night, you have courage, generosity, and you're very thoughtful of your friends, that's the emotions that a true future princess holds so dear."

"Really?" Scootaloo asked starting to cheer up, Luna gave her a quick hug, "I always have, ever since I first adopted you, I could feel from your heart that you have what it takes."

Scootaloo returned the hug, "Thanks mom."

Soon they removed from their embrace as Luna was fixing to leave the room to get everything ready for Scootaloo's transformation, "Now I've got to go and finish up the ball room with everypony else plus me and the others have to go and get ourselves ready, Ms. Mustangford will take over her for your dressing dear."

"Okay mom, I'll see you all out there." Scootaloo said with an obeying attitude, and she left the room leaving Scootaloo with the dress pony to finish with her apparel.


Meanwhile on board the train to Canterlot, the mane five, along with Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle were dressed nice and in pure excitement about seeing one of their favorite fillies becoming something they haven't experienced since Celestia and Luna first reigned, but as for Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom, they weren't so sure about this, they were happy that Scootaloo had passed the test, but they had become down again since their best crusader and best friend would soon be becoming an alicorn.

Applejack and Rarity quickly took notice of their sisters crying and went over to their side.

"Sugarcube what's wrong?" Applejack asked Apple Bloom.

"Come on darling, is something the matter?" Rarity asked her sister.

"Well if Scootaloo's going to be an alicorn, what will become of us?" Sweetie Belle asked with tears in her eyes.

"Yeah, we may never be the Cutie Mark Crusaders again."

Applejack scooped up her sister and hugged her tightly, "Now sugarcube we've been through this before, Scootaloo is not leaving y'all behind, she just going to be an alicorn today, plus who knows, maybe her new look will make y'all more popular."

"Don't worry darling, I told you no matter what, Scootaloo is still your friend, and a new body is not going to change that."

"Really?" asked Sweetie Belle.

"Really?" asked Apple Bloom.

"Yes, y'all are still the Cutie Mark Crusaders no matter what, ah' guarantee it." said Applejack, they were soon cheered up and were now happy for their friend's new change coming towards her.


Back in the dressing chambers in the castle in Canterlot, Ms. Mustangford had finally managed to put together the final adjustments for Scootaloo's dress, she had never looked this beautiful since her apprenticeship coronation a year ago, Scootaloo had waited for this now the time had come.

Later that evening all of Equestria was gathered in Canterlot at the ball room where they had at least three different events from Shining Armor and Cadance's wedding to Twilight Sparkle's coronation, but now they had gathered her for a fourth event, seeing the transformation of Scootaloo from Pegasus to alicorn.

The massive crowd stood at the bottom of the stage while Celestia, Luna, and Cadance stood in the center dressed in their gowns they wore for Twilight's coronation, Twilight was wearing her tiara and coronation dress while Shining Armor wore his royal guard uniform, Twilight's friends stood by Cadance wearing their coronation dresses as well.

Princess Luna walked up and stood in front of the stairs and started her speech....

"My fair mares and gentlecolts, we have gathered here today on such a glorious celebration of my daughter's step towards royalty, she had proven herself to be brave, bold, caring, and generous of her friends, she has completed the biggest requirement that not even Twilight Sparkle could accomplish, The Test of Courage."

Everypony was surprised, no one had ever passed that test, they were even more proud of Scootaloo.

"Mares and gentlecolts, please welcome my daughter Scootaloo."

The doors at the far end opened up and in came Scootaloo wearing her celebration dress and was being escorted in by four royal guards, Scootaloo smiled and blushed as she saw the proud ponies looking down at her, Rainbow Dash saw her squirt walking towards the stage and started shedding up in tears.

"Oh come on eyes, don't start yet!" she exclaimed, Applejack and the others giggled at this. Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle watched and shed tears as well, they had never been so happy for their friend.

Scootaloo continued to be brave as the stage came closer and closer to her hooves, she then walked slowly up the stairs and approached her mother and aunt.

"Scootaloo, my loving daughter, you have proven yourself in a way that I would never find in any other filly. You have proven yourself brave, thoughtful, and perseverance in your heart, this is the true attitude of a future princess."

Scootaloo could now feel adrenaline starting to kick in her as she was about to come face to face with her change.

"Are you ready?" Celestia asked.

"I am Aunt Celestia." said Scootaloo as she closed her eyes, Luna, Celestia, Twilight, and Cadance then stood in a circle around Scootalo and lit up their horns, then they shot a gentle magic beam at her and she lfted up in to a silhouette.

The crowd watched in awe as they saw Scootaloo starting to change.

Once soon enough did the magical change in Scootaloo's silhouetted body stop, and she floated gently back to the ground, the crowd looked on as her head lay low to the floor, she then looked up, opened her eyes, and showed the crowd her new horn.

The crowd applauded, including the mane six.

"I may now pledge as to my daughter is now an alicorn." Luna said to the audience as they applauded once again, Scootaloo couldn't have felt more than happy over this new life she was starting, suddenly Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom ran towards Scootaloo and piled on her and hugged her.

"Scootaloo, ah'm so happy for you."

"I can't believe it, you're an alicorn!" Sweetie Belle said.

"Thank you girls." Scootaloo said as she hugged them back.

Suddenly the mane six approached her and proudly hugged her as well, the last was Rainbow Dash.

"I'm so proud of you squirt." she said.

Scootaloo and the main ponies looked on to the crowd as they applauded and looked at their future night princess.

END OF THIS CHAPTER.

Author's Note:

In the upcoming chapter, Scootaloo will be a grown alicorn and will actually be doing royal duties.

Comments ( 14 )

i like it and yay scootaloo's is now a alicorn filly that is awesome

xd77 can you please draw a picture of scootaloo's as a alicorn filly now for this story

5637256 A student gets instruction from the expert his/herself while an apprentice gets to learn while on the job.

xd77 nvm and i hope so see more chapters for this story in the future

I cant wait till the next chapter

I want to see silver spoon and diamond tiara's reactions to this!:rainbowkiss:

6815896 Sorry, ain't gonna happen, not for a while longer that is, because I have other stories to take care of right now.

cant wait for the next one but could you put some action like scootaloo gets kidnapped and torchered and the princes have to try and save her

do you contine this? I want to start reading it, but only if I know this is kept alive.

I want more, but thy story is finished

I bet Ms Mustangford has a pet Cobra named Shelby

Login or register to comment