• Published 14th Apr 2013
  • 1,200 Views, 7 Comments

The Lost Princess - blackrosedarkness



What if Princess Twilight wasn't who we thought she was?

  • ...
2
 7
 1,200

Chapter 4

Twilight Sparkle wandered the darkness of Mystica's subconscious. She assumed it was late night or early morning based on the fact that Mystica had fallen asleep. She wandered the emptiness in search of anything to break the monotony, but to no avail. "Strange," Twilight thought, "It seems that I don't need any sleep, food, or water while trapped here." She then sighed and began to collect her thoughts.

Meanwhile, in Ponyville, Pinkie Pie was unable to sleep. Her thoughts were keeping her awake, "That pony on the balcony today, she looked like Twilight, but.... I just can't be sure." Pinkie sighed, "Twilight's in trouble, I just wish she could tell us why." She turned over in her bed and looked out the window at the towering castle that held the secrets concerning her friend., "Well I guess we'll just have to wait for tomorrow." And with that, Pinkie fell asleep.

Princess Luna stood atop her observatory tower as the carefully arranged stars shone bright across the land. Normally this is when Luna would take in her glorious night as other ponies would sit out to admire the princess's work. But tonight Luna had other matters on her mind, "Why, Tia? Why would you bring her back?" She sighed, "All of Equestria almost died, including us. If it wasn't for that old spellbook, I don't know what would have happened. You said we had to stop her at any cost, but now? I just don't understand."

Twilight sat in the darkness, thinking aloud, "But the only thing I still don't understand, is why I'm still here. Celestia's spell should have killed me. So how am I here?" A voice sounded from the darkness, "That is because I have saved you, Twilight Sparkle." Twilight jumped at the unexpected sound, "Who said that?" A lone figure stepped from the darkness, her coat white as the first snow and her mane pink like the sunrise her horn gleaming and wings regal, "I am Princess Celestia."

Author's Note:

Appreciate this short chapter. I can not express the frustration involved, but the computer I used to type this crashed TWICE while typing before I had a chance/remembered to hit the save button....

So anyway, rage over, I'm glad you guys like this and would appreciate some feedback on what you think of the plot/anything you think I should do. Thanks for being awesome

Until next chapter,
~blackrosedarkness