• Published 24th Feb 2013
  • 2,159 Views, 20 Comments

The Bull's horns - Onyxfire408



Something else happens when Applejack goes to the Canterlot Rodeo. Applejack X OC fic

  • ...
1
 20
 2,159

Chapter 5

Chapter 5 Hostage Situation

Warning this chapter contains blood and scary threats, so if your scared of violence or what soever then I suggest you skip this chapter.

Whiplash was sleeping in his bed, he awoke to the pounding of his door. He realized that today was the beginning of Cider Season, he rose from the bed feeling groggy and opened the door. He opened it to find Applejack with a sour look on her face. "Well about tahm, it's 6:01, you were suppose to be here at 6 a.m. ya sour puss."

Whiplash facehoofed himself as he rubbed his eyes feeling groggy. "Oh yea sorry Jackie, I just had some weird dream last night." He said as he rubbed his head.

"Well ya can tell me later, but right now, we gotta buck some trees and grind some apples to make the cider."

"Right." Whiplash said as he placed his stetson on his head and applied Slasher to his waist.

Through out the morning the apple family along with Whiplash had bucked trees, delivered apples, and ran miles to grind them up. As Whiplash delivered about the 10 batch of apples to Granny Smith Big Mac stepped off the grinder and gave a smirk at Whiplash. "Something wrong Big Mac?" Whiplash asked as he rose an eyebrow.

"Mind if ya take mah shift? My back is kind killing me."

"Sure why not?" Big Mac stepped off the grinder as Whiplash took his place and ran as the apples flew in the grinder and was transformed into sweet hard delicious cider. As Whiplash ran for Celestia knows how long, Applejack and Big Mac came over with an apologetic expressions on their faces, Whiplash continued to run as he asked what was wrong. "Hey Jackie, why the long face?"

"I'm really sorry to bother with ya sugar cube, but we got a good harvest coming along and a lot of cider, so can I ask you to grab the extra empty barrels from the cellar?

"Yea sure, how many barrels?"

"Just bring up about 3, load em in the cart, and bring em over here, Big Mac with take over with the grinding. Right Big Mac?"

"Eeyup." Big Mac stepped up on the treadmill as Whiplash stepped off and trotted towards the cellar, he opened it up and entered the cellar to find just what he was looking for. He picked up the barrels one by one and placed them in the cart, as he finished he walked back towards the the grinder. But he came across a strange object, there on the ground he found Applejack's stetson. Strange, she never takes of her hat, and how did it end up all the way here? He picked up the hat and placed it in the cart along with the empty barrels, he continued to walk towards the grinder until he heard a cry.

"DON'T YOU DARE HURT HER!" Whiplash heard the cry of Applejack, he took of the cart's collar and traveled the voice of Applejack. As he reached the grinder he found seven ponies dressed in black as they had the apple family tied up, along with a changeling and a navy blue stallion in hoods tied up with stahlirium chains. Whiplash frowned at the sight of Applejack and her family being tied up, he brought out his whip and approached the thugs. Applejack turned over to see Whiplash with fire in his eyes. "WHIP! Go Run, Fetch Twalight and-" Applejack was interrupted as one of the ponies slapped her in the face. Whiplash clenched his teeth together as his eyes turned into snake eyes with fire like a dragon's breath. He walked closer to the black ponies as he held Slasher in hand.

"Shut the buck up whorse." one of the black ponies said.

"So your name is Whiplash? Ha, let us walk away with the cider and nopony gets hurt." another black dressed Stallion threatened.

Whiplash said nothing, he took Slasher and flung his whip wrapping around the pony's neck, he pulled the stallion towards him as he took Slasher with the dragon's tooth at the end of the grip and stuck it inside the stallion's chest injuring him and causing him to bleed in pain. The other ponies began to charge at him as Whiplash wrapped around a barrel of cider with Slasher and brought it in front of him, he stuck the dragon tooth end inside the barrel causing a spark to ignite inside the barrel, he bucked the barrel of cider towards the ponies causing an explosion sending the ponies flying at multiple objects causing them to pass out. The last pony in black held a knife against Applejack's neck as she stared death in the face. Whiplash walked closer towards the stallion as he pressed the knife against Applejack's neck. "One more step and the whorse get's it." The black pony threatened as Whiplash stood down. "Drop the whip and kick it over here." Whiplash did just that as he lost hope. "Now let me out of here safely and nopony get's-" The stallion was interrupted as a blade appeared out of the stallion's neck, he dropped to the floor as a dragon about Big Mac's height and in a hoodie appeared wielding a small stick with a blade sticking out of his fingers. He breathed fire releasing the apple family and the hooded stallion and changeling, the dragon flew off as the changeling and stallion vanished in thin air.

Applejack ran over to Whiplash and bear hugged him, he screamed in pain as Applejack squeezed him like a can. "Gak...Jac...kie...can't....breath." Applejack quickly released her hoofs and bowed her head in apology.

"Sorry Sugar Cube, but Ah'm just glad your safe." Applejack said as she gave a softer hug and wept on her shoulders. "I was worried they were gonna kill you." She said as Whiplash embraced her back. She gazed over to the dragon tooth attached to Slasher. "What's with the dragon tooth sugar cube?"

"Well, it can shoot a small ball of flame, that's how the barrel of cider blew up... sorry about that by the way."

"It's ahright Whiplash. It's not important." She said as she buried her face on his shoulder. "I was really worried about you."

"And I was worried two, now let's these ponies arrested." He said as he turned around to find Applejack's friends running towards them. "Girls? What are you going here? Cider Season doesn't start in 3 hours." Whiplash claimed as he scratched his head in confusion.

"An...an anonymous source told us." Fluttershy said as she wink to all of her friends who nodded back.

"What? Who is this anonymous source?" Whiplash became a puzzle as he didn't know who this anonymous source was. "Wait, was the anonymous source the changeling and navy blue stallion I saw?"

Fluttershy instantly flinched and let out a small "EEP"

"W-What stallion and changeling? Ah don't remembered that sugar cube." Applejack said as she bit her lip.

"Are you sure, I swear-"

"M-Must have been your imagination." Fluttershy blurted as hid her face behind her hooves.

"Well alright. Oh yea and again sorry about the barrel of cider. Guess that's one barrel less for Ponyville."

"It's no problem deary," said Granny Smith as she gently placed a hoof on Whip's shoulder, "It's better to have a life then to have lived." said the elder pony as she gave a warm smile at Whip.

"Well, another question was, who was that hooded dragon that killed that pony?"

"H-H-He's a friend of Spike's!" Twilight interjected as she bit her lip.

"U-Uh yea, good old Scales always there to save the day." Spike followed.

Whiplash raised an eyebrow in curiosity. "Alright...well should we fill the barrels with cider Jackie?"

Applejack shoot her head as she came to her senses. "Oh right, yea let's go." Police soon came and arrested the pony thugs that came in an assaulted the apple family. A few royal guards came in as well to investigate the problem, Whiplash told them about the dragon that killed the one pony, but the guards ignored it like trash. The ponies that were hit in the explosion were sent to jail immediately, the one stabbed my Whiplash was brought to the emergency room as some of his organs were burned. The policed thanked Whiplash for stopping the criminals as they took em in and left the Apple family alone to work.

The apple family and Whip soon sold barrels of cider like no tomorrow. As they sold cider Whiplash hung back and relaxed as the apple family gracefully sold cider to the citizens of Ponyville. But then, "YOU RAN OUT AGAIN!" Whiplash heard Rainbow Dash bark at Applejack as she had an apologetic expression on her face.

"Sorry y'all, but we did our best this year."

"You always say that." Another stallion said

"Sorry but this cider takes time, please be patient and try again next year." Everypony started to complain as they started to walk away with sour looks on their faces. Suddenly everypony paused as they heard a 'Beep Beep' noise coming from the distance. Then a weird machine that moves on it's own with mechanics, cogs, wheels, and gears traveled towards the apple farm as ponies started to approach the strange contraption."What in Equestria is that?" Applejack asked Whip as he shrugged in confusion. Suddenly two tall yellow twin stallions emerged from the machine as they started to sing. (You probably know where this is going... so yea....)

"You got a deal." Said Applebloom as she zoomed in front of the stallions with a hoof out.

"Now hold on Applebloom," Interjected Whiplash. "I've seen this before."

"What do you mean?" asked Applejack.

"Flim and Flam, heh remember me?" Whiplash asked as he approached the twin stallions with a smirk.

"Why is it Whiplash, isn't that funny, it's good to see ya-"

"Get out." Whiplash said in a cold tone.

"Whip, that maghty a little rude. Why do you want these two to get out?"

"They are the ones who scammed me with the all healing potion, making me suffer and my sister as well." Whiplash frowned at the sight of meeting the two for the first time. "Applejack they scam ponies as well as buy them out, I would highly recommend kicking them off the property, before I would take action." Applejack walked towards the two stallions and bowed to them in apology.

"Sorry but you'll have to leave, Ah trust mah colt friend completely, and if what he says is true, then would ya kindly leave?"

The twin stallions lean in close to each other and whispered to each other's ears. Flam popped out of their conversation. "Well we have the right to sell Cider in Ponyville and..."

"But we came here first." Finished Whiplash. "But tell me, we make great fresh cider, what do you make."

"We make the same kind of cider we our machine and magic, easily 5 barrels every 3 minutes."

"But can we see how it's made on the inside, and not just a screen that says, oh it's good and this one is bad."

"Well that's none of you-" Flam was interrupted as Whiplash threw Slasher to a hidden lever and pulled it to rip off the metal sheets of Flim and Flam's contraption, there lied powders, other liquids and apples being injected with needles full of other liquids. "Uh oh." Everypony started to argue and stare at the twins with looks of betrayal, and anger.

"Well uh... we still have the right to sell this in Ponyville." Flim stated.

"Either leave Ponyville and sell somewhere else, or DIE here and sell in Tartarus." Whiplash threatened as he came in closer to the stallions as he had his hoof on Slasher. "If you don't leave, I will rip you apart, turn your bones into powder and add it to your blood in a mug, then I'll drink it like coffee and piss it out into fire to extinguisher your souls inside it. So would you KINDLY leave before you waste somepony else's money?" He said as he created a psychopathic smile on his face, which also caused Pinkie's eye to twitch. The twin stallions began to quiver in fear of the thought, they nodded at the stallion before them. "Ka-peesh?" The twins quickly reattached their metal shells and jumped onto their machine, they waved goodbye and rode off into the distance, never to be seen again. Everypony stared at him in fear to the threat he had just made. "What?"

"Uh... sugar cube, Ah think that was a little to much." Applejack stated.

"Well it cost me 'too much' to buy that fake potion they had."

"True, but you could have on a little softer on them."

"Maybe... but I kinda thought it was funny that they ran."

"Well maybe, but it's still a little cruel, but Ah shouldn't argue, you're right how they could ruin pony's lives, like your sister's." she placed a hoof on his shoulder and pulled him facing towards the farm. "Now C'mon, let's make some more cider for everypony."

"Alright." He said with a smile as the two trotted off towards the apple orchards, everything was fine now.

*Meanwhile in the nearby bushes*

"More and More ponies dressed in black, and with the mark of a wolf's face." A stallion said

"Yes... and strangely enough, they knew how to fight and tie us up, especially your blade." Said what sounded like a changeling.

"I know, should we tell Celestia about this? Or Twilight?" suggested what sounded like a drake

"Hmmm.... we must see what they plan on doing first, I fear that a revolution could be under way. Camo go tell Twilight about this situation, Night Stalker fly around looking for the leaders of these groups, question them finding info as to who they are."

"Right" both creatures said as they flew off into the distance. The stallion let out a heavy sigh as he retracted his hood.

"I have a bad feeling about this."

Author's Note:

Who's up for an epilogue? And who was that mysterious Stallion, Changeling, and Dragon? And what's with those ponies in black? Fine out in a future story. Also that threat Whiplash made, always made me think of Pinkamena, expect a little more... gruesome... then again, it's Pinkamena. Also the weapon the dragon was holding is basically the small hook weapon in the AC3 multiplayer (unlocked at like prestige 8)