• Published 19th Feb 2013
  • 3,300 Views, 23 Comments

The Mind of a Child - Telly Vision



Follow the life of a man as he has to experience life once more from birth to death. Only one thing its not his life, and he isn't in control of the body.

  • ...
2
 23
 3,300

Respawn

Edited by LunarSeraph

l
(
l


I died.

I guess it was going to happen sooner or later. Its not that bad, there is the eternal darkness all around me. Or maybe I'm all around it? No, that's stupid. I do feel like a ghost though. Then again I've never been a ghost so I don't know what that feels like. It does kinda feel like I am in a pool. I mean seriously, there's no gravity and there is a moist atmosphere. Not to mention the sound of some sort of moving liquid. Well, I'm not going anywhere, lets explore this void.

>>>

Ok its been freaking hours! I think... It"s kind of hard to tell time when you have nothing to help you keep time. There is the occasional flash of light here and there, but nothing other than tha....
OW!!!


After feeling around I seem to have found a wall of some sort, there is a smooth, large crack running down the wall with enough space to try and pry it open. I push as hard as I can but it doesn't budge, however there are some rather loud muffled yelling. I think I angered whatever that was, but I can now safely assume I am not dead, because something else is trying to kill me.

I stick both legs on one end of the crack, and my hands on the other and try to push them apart. I am rewarded with the crack opening and the liquid I was in was rushing out. I try to jump out, but for some strange reason I don't fit in the giant hole. I suddenly feel a huge tremor and more muffled yelling. The tremors and muffled yelling continue for a while with a different voice butting in every once in awhile. Eventually there are like five different voices all yelling at the same time, and the tremor starts to get more aggressive. I notice that I am starting to float towards the exit, when I hear a non-muffled crying, almost as if it was right next to me. I look around, but it's still just me. I ignore the fact that whatever is on the other side might try to kill me and make a leap for the exit, but then it gets weird.

>>>

I feel kind of cold; I guess that liquid was keeping me warm. I notice the tremor has stopped, as well as the yelling. I also notice my other senses are returning. I am no longer in eternal darkness, I can feel some sort of light on my eyelids, which I can't open for some reason. The place smells of sanitation and blood, so I must be in a hospital. I can't feel my hands or feet, but I can feel where the limbs are there. Of course, that’s not mentioning how my whole skeletal structure is off. Lastly I here the now clear sounds of what I think is a hospital. A heart rate monitor giving a healthy sounding beep, the occasional cough from a patient in the next room, not to mention the doctor yelling

"Its a unicorn colt!

I try desperately to open my eyes, but it’s to no avail. In fact, my whole body is unresponsive. I can feel my it, I just can’t move it.

I hear the doctor say to his nurse to fetch the tool. I feel a cold fist spank me on the behind, which in turn makes me start to open my eyes and start involuntarily crying. Why am I crying? he didn't even hit me that hard. I do need to get this doctor back though, what kind of doctor spanks their patient for no reason? The idiot even said I was a unicorn.
After realizing my eyes were open I looked around to see a horse, no, a unicorn! A unicorn wearing a lab coat and glasses with a tie. He had his horn all lit up holding up a paddle and...

Oh crap! I really am a unicorn aren't I? The unicorn doctor fires up his horn again and I find myself floating through the air over to two other unicorns. One is on a hospital bed, a mare with a light blue coat, silver mane, and what appears to be a tattoo of a constellation on her butt. Aquarius if I am not mistaken. Next to her is a stallion with a green coat and a black mane. His tattoo was of a telescope pointed at some stars.

"Twinkle star, Amethyst star, meet your new colt" Said the doctor.

"Oh look Amethyst." said the mare who I assume is Twinkle. "Isn't he beautiful? What should we name him?"

Ok hold up, I have a name! Also I'm not your son. So if you'd excuse me, I’m just gonna-

"How about Luminous star? You like that little guy?" the buffoon asked me as if I could respond.

Oh God that sounds terrible, please let me go.

"That sounds like a lovely name" said Doctor Spanks-A-Lot

You know what? Go ahead, I'm not even here, so please by all means, ignore me.

"If you excuse me I have to take the colt to the nursery room now." said the nurse.

Yes! Thank you Nurse! Take me away from these fools.

As we leave the doctor and my new "parents" the nurse takes me to a room with a bunch of cribs and other baby colts and fillies. As the nurse wrapped me in a blue blanket, I heard a voice in my head.

I close my eyes to be met with nothingness. I notice that I’m a regular horse, like the nurse, but my coat is red. My hair was yellow with a silver streak running through it . In front of me sat a little unicorn colt with a light blue coat and dark blue mane. I then realized whose body I was currently occupying. To make it worse my conscience is here with his. Then the colt wakes up and disappears from "our" mind. I guess it was his turn to drive.

It seems I'm all alone in here, ‘here’ most likely being the kids imagination. Nothing! Well when you spend nine months trapped in there what do you expect to dream abou-...

Wait, I just realized that wasn't an eternal void, that was the mare's- OH GOD! THAT'S DISGUSTING!