• Published 24th Jan 2012
  • 1,665 Views, 30 Comments

The Past Life of Pinkamena Diane Pie - Mlws



The story behind Pinkie Pie's life on the rock farm and how she came to Ponyville. T for mild gore.

  • ...
3
 30
 1,665

Accusations and Apologies (Thursday, October 12th & Friday, October 13th)

Thursday, October 12th

I quickly threw open the door to see Gertrude, flailing and crying with a spider in front of her. I sighed. THANK GOODNESS IT’S JUST A SPIDER. I ran up to it and pressed my front hoof down on it hard so it smeared into their carpet. PHEW! Close one! I turned my back to them, and started to walk out the door, rubbing spider guts off the bottom of my hoof on the way out, when suddenly, I heard a “Hey..” and I turned around, confused.

“Yes?” I replied.

“Was it you who really did it, Pinkamena?” The girls cried.

I started to answer, “No… I mean… I-“, but I was interrupted halfway.

Gertrude screamed “Did you, or didn’t you?!”

“If I did, it wasn’t intentional!”

Helga started to sob “GET OUT, YOU BLOODY PINK MESS! HOW DARE YOU?!”

I started to protest, but was soon shoved out the door of their bedroom.

Was it me? I don’t know. I went to my room. I pulled out my journal and began to write all of my feelings right here, where you are reading. It couldn’t have been me, could it? No way. NO WAY. And it wasn’t Gertrude or Helga, they’re too innocent. Why would anyone force this upon us ponies? Poor Helga and Gertrude, they’re probably crying their eyes out right now. I wish I had some comfort. I have no one to love, and no one to love me. “I am so scared. I don’t know how to deal with this.” I thought. I rub my eyes with my hands, trying to get rid of the sleepiness. In the process, my bloody hooves spread the blood to my face and I shrieked.

“I need to get this stuff off of me!” I screamed, as I went to take a shower.

I scrubbed up, making sure to get every last bit of my mother’s DNA out of my mane and off my coat. Finally, I got it all out, and was ready to brush my mane a bit so that it stayed in the flat form it is always in. Luckily, I got out of the shower, and my hair was already perfect. I looked at my eyes, which had bags hanging deep down from them. I was so tired. When was the last time I got some real sleep? Ever since Pa passed, all nights have been filled with nightmares that I cannot sleep through without shouting and bawling. I realized that I hadn’t actually slept in days. I was too worried about what would happen next. I went up to my room, avoiding the corpses downstairs. I knew I’d have to go down there eventually, because food is a very important part of living, but I regret the thought of stepping over my mother’s carcass to grab myself a glass of water. I never really liked my parents, because they didn’t know about me, but I can’t say I don’t miss them. Wow it’s late. I don’t want to sleep yet, though. I just want to figure out these weird mysterious deaths. I’m tired of people dying. Maybe this was the last one! I yawned, and slowly fell over into a deep sleep.
________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, October 13th

It was morning, and I sat up, not recalling any nightmares from the night before. I rubbed my eyes and tried to remove any eye goop from them. I suddenly smelled a waft of something burning. I immediately thought the house was on fire, and grabbed a fire extinguisher. I ran to Helga and Gertrude’s room. It was empty. I had a hard time carrying the extinguisher, but it’s my life, or my comfort. I got very scared, and checked the bathroom, the living room, and then finally, the kitchen. Mother’s dead body was gone. Where did it go? I looked up from the ground where mom’s body used to lay, to see Gertrude and Helga setting up the table for a meal.

“What are you guys doing?” I asked as I tilted my head.

They replied with a very intone voice “We’re making you breakfast. We wanted to apologize for accusing you. We realized that you must have been having a hard time too, and were covered in her blood because you were trying to revive her. We understand now.”

“I’m glad you finally understand. Where’d mom’s body go?” I asked with a great amount of curiosity.

"We put her out back. We didn’t want her in the kitchen anymore, and we noticed that she was quite lighter than we thought, so we both could just carry her out there like no big deal.”

I nodded and told them it was okay as I sat at the table. “So what’s on the menu?”

“Rocks Benedict.” They replied.

"Thanks for making me breakfast, guys.” I said.

They nodded.

The rest of that day was fine and dandy… Until night.