• Published 24th Jan 2012
  • 1,667 Views, 30 Comments

The Past Life of Pinkamena Diane Pie - Mlws



The story behind Pinkie Pie's life on the rock farm and how she came to Ponyville. T for mild gore.

  • ...
3
 30
 1,667

I Am Just A Poor Little Filly! (Thursday, October 12th)

Thursday, October 12

Ma lay on the floor, breathlessly laying still. I bend down to shake her to see if she’s got a pulse. Heck, I was having a hard time breathing myself, after being drowned in my own cereal. I was so scared. Ma must have done it, right? She was so angry… Sure, Pa just died… but, drowning me? What was she trying to do, kill me? What if she did? Oh no.. I need to stop thinking… I decided to put that little fiasco behind for now. My mother, my last parent, was near death on the floor, and this was the third time someone had been mysteriously injured. There was no explanation, but no time to worry. I need to save her, even if she tried to kill me! I love her. Ma has been there forever. And even if she may not really be my biological mother (I still don’t believe them), she’s my mother. Her eyes were rolling to the back of her head. I tried everything. Mouth revival, the Heimlich maneuver, everything I could do had been tried. Her eyes slowly rolled all the way back into her head, leaving her eyes blank, soulless and empty. I closed her eyelids so that she wouldn’t be looking at me. I felt horrible. This is all my fault. Why didn’t I fix it? I had to have been able to do something! I sat there helplessly and cried, covered in my mother’s coughed up blood.

I cried for what seemed like twenty minutes. I couldn’t talk. I was speechless. My mother had died as well as my father, and my sisters were upstairs probably playing with their favorite rocks, and they had no idea what has happened. I screamed for my clueless sisters, hoping to get some comforting understanding advice, but I knew that this was probably too much to ask for. They reacted as though I had taken a baseball bat to our mother and made her this way. They thought I had done it, and I can’t really blame them for having that idea in their head since I was wearing her blood, and they hadn’t seen that I was trying to get her to breathe and get back up because by the time I called them into the room, she was long gone. I told them that every time I did something, she coughed up more blood and there was nothing I could have done. They didn’t listen to anything I said, and they ran upstairs to cry and blame me behind my back. I bawled uncontrollably. Both of my parents, dead, in my house, and I have no clue what to do. What am I supposed to do anyways? No one lives within several miles of here, and I am alone, with two dead bodies, and two young fillies who refuse to listen to me, their own sister. Oh wait; I may not even be their real sister! Well this is depressing. I sat down and tried to pull myself together. The girls weren’t going to listen. There was no way to do this. No way to make them happy. Not a million dollars would make these fillies place a hoof outside of that door. I am so lonely… I’m all alone… They have each other, and I have no one. I don’t know what to do… I shouldn’t have to be worrying… I’m so young.. This shouldn’t be my problem! I’m just a filly!

I did the only thing I could do. Wait. Wait for another disaster. This sounds horrible, but I really didn’t know of another solution. I cried a bit more, but really, what is crying going to help? I have one room left for my own sanity. My bedroom was the only place I could call sanctuary. How was I supposed to deal with this? None of them love me anymore! Two of them aren’t ALIVE to love me anymore! This is horrible! If I wait for another accident, it’ll be me, or them. And if it’s them, well, I don’t know what to do. I realized that if it’s me, the pain and suffering is gone, so maybe dying wouldn’t be so bad! If they die, I’ll have to find some way to live on. I decided that the disaster should be happening somewhat soon, since all the others had, and I went upstairs to say my goodbyes. I wasn’t going to blame all of this on Ma. If Ma did it, we’d know. I tripped up the stairs and hit my head on the railing. Suddenly, whilst rubbing my head from the new lump upon it, I heard a gasp. I heard it, but disregarded it, and kept walking to their bedroom. Until I heard a high-pitched scream. No wait… Two high pitched screams