• Published 27th Jan 2013
  • 2,719 Views, 164 Comments

Grounds for the Dead: A L4D2 Story - SCP Pinkamena



When the life you know was blown away, how will you cope waking in another?

  • ...
6
 164
 2,719

Being Human: Tank

Special Chapter: Being Human

He sat there... thinking of what it would be like to be home again. Three days he's been out there... alone, lost, hungry. So hungry...

"No... can't think about it..." He told himself. If he thought about food, it would attract nearby infected. He was staying inside buildings, hiding from, what he called, the Leaper. He no idea that the infection would've gone this far. C.E.D.A. probably did have something to do with it... he shook his head again, he had to stop thinking about.

rrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Too late. He was hungry, and he need food. Now. He looked in the kitchen of the house he was in only to come out with a few pieces of scrap. He looked in the freezer and found a half-tub of ice cream, but was also somewhat melted. He snorted in disgust. As he walked away from the kitchen, he noticed a small walk-in closest next to the refrigerator. He opened it and...

"Ho-ly shit." He said as he looked at the hamper FULL of food and guns. He grab something, in this case peanut butter, and started eating. However, he was unaware that the next thing he was about to pick up would be the death of him. He glanced at a small can that had a 'pepsi' logo on it, and he reached for it and opened it. Whatever was in it shot straight at his face making him jump back and stumble on the ground. He wiped his face off with a nearby wash cloth and began to clean his face off.

He shook his head to and tried the next can. Only what he grabbed was not a can, but a vile. He examined it, looking closely to see the contents, he slowly lifted to the light to see inside the green viscous liquid. What he found shocked him, for it was vile of B-2 bile. He set it down and grabbed another soda from the pantry, despite it being warm and flat. As he took a sip however, he didn't notice that the open vile slid with his hand and put exactly one drop of the infected bile in the drink, he drank it without tasting or noticing.

Three Days Later

He had done it. He survived the onslaught of zombies and began making his way to the safe house. Before he could reach the door, one zombie came and quickly laid a hit on him. He turned with a fury in his eyes and began wailing on the unfortunate zombie. When he stopped, he was huffing like he had just run a marathon and his arms were killing him.

He gave a low grunt before he opened the safe house and closed the door. He was still breathing heavy and his arms felt like led. Before he could even think a pain burst from inside of him. It was unbearable, and he gave a mighty scream. His arm muscles grew to as thick as tree trunks, and his chest grew and bloated to the point were he couldn't open his mouth. His fingers and hands bloated like balloons of muscle, and with what little sanity he had left he grabbed his lower jaw and RIPPED it off from his face.

He let out an unearthly bellow before he turned to the door and punched it out. He looked at the other infected that had heard his bellow and stared at the beast in front of them. One zombie, with what little sanity left, looked at the beast before it suddenly got on one knee. The other Commons looked at the her, and began to do the same. Tank looked out at the sea of infection before him, and he gave out a mighty roar warning any and all infected that he was king.

King of the Dead.

But little did he know that a small cloud of smoke was watching from the tower above.

_________________________

Tank shuddered and shook off the memory of the day he turned. Why had he remembered it? Was he atoning his sins as an infected? He would never know. He train of thought was suddenly interrupted by the purple unicorn. What was he name again? Twinkle? Twilight? He could not remember. All that mattered to him was three things.

Keep Witch safe.

Find out why he remembered a memory of his past life.

And staying alive.

Author's Note:

B-2 = Boomer vomit. I'll have more codes coming up soon.