• Published 24th Jan 2013
  • 1,308 Views, 44 Comments

Geometry - ADRNEL



Sometimes geometry can be complicated, especially when applied to relationships.

  • ...
16
 44
 1,308

First Degree

"You should know better than to be with those stallions." said a stern mother, while batheing her foal.

"I'm sorry mother." timidly and quietly said the foal, a filly, sitting in the tub while the mother gives her a spongebath.

"Never trust stallions, all they want is to rut you so they can corrupt you to live a life of eternal sin." continued the mother. "Remember, sex is evil and you must place yourself away from temptation."

"I will mother." was all the filly would say.


Ten Years later...

"THANK YOU! GOOD NIGHT!" announced DJ Pon-3 to the crowd, finishing her set for the night. The crowd cheers before getting ready to go home. Among the crowd is Twilight Sparkle and Time Turner, together on a date. They have been dating for almost a year and consider themselves coaltfriend and fillyfriend.

The couple walk out of the night club side by side and into the quiet night of Ponyville.

"That was brilliant!" exclaimed Time Turner, having had a great time, especially because he got to enjoy it with his special somepony.

"I know," stated Twilight. "Can you believe that next week is our one year anniversery of when we first dated?" she then nozzels her coaltfriend.

"What are you planning?" said Time Turner, knowing that Twilight would do something special for the anniversery.

"That's for me and Pinkie to know, and you to find out next week." smirked Twilight. She then kisses Time Turner passionatly. Although he is caught off guard by the suddent act of affection.

Twilight breaks the kiss to speak. "It's getting late, want to walk me to the library like you usually do?" she asks.

Time Turner just smiles and nods in agreement. They then proceed to walk side by side to the library.


The next day...

At Sweet Apple Acres, Big Mac is busy painting the barn, since last time it was Applejack that did it, he thought it would only be fair for him to do it. Once finished, Big Mac spits out the brush into the empty paint can, and then puts the handle of the can in his mouth and takes it to the tool shed behind the barn. After putting the paint can away, leaves the tool shed only to see his sister's best friend Fluttershy waiting for him.

"Eeyup." simply said the red stallion. The yellow pegasus mare nervously hides her face behind her mane.

"Oh...um...I'm running low on animal feed...so can I borrow some of yours...if you don't mind of course." stammered the shy pegasus.

"Eeyup." nodded Big Mac, pointing to the barn, his way of telling her to help herself to as much as she wants.

Fluttershy nervously goes in the barn, grabs a bag of animal feed, puts it on her back and walks back out. "Um...thank you...sorry for interrupting your work." meekly stated Fluttershy before nervously blushing and flying off back to her cottage.

Big Mac just waves her off, happy to help out one of Applejack's friends.

"BIG MAC!" yelled Applejack from the farmhouse. "DINNER IS READY!"

"EEYUP!" yelled Big Mac back, before galloping to the farmhouse.


"Oh Fluttershy, why must you prove your name right." said Fluttershy to herself after returning form her trip to the farm. She really didn't need the animal feed, only using it as an excuse to meet Big Mac. "Why didn't you tell him how you feel." continued Fluttershy. She then proceeds to lay on the couch, defeated. Her pet bunny Angel comes in and starts to pantomime.

"No, I didn't tell him." responded Fluttershy, able to understand her pet. Angel continues his pantomime.

"Oh, but it is so hard to talk him, he's like the stallion of my dreams, big, strong, just as shy as me, intelligent, hard working, kind, loves animals and cares about his family." explained Fluttershy. She then begins to get lost in her thoughts about the stallion until she realizes that her wings are fully extended. "Oh...my..."

Fluttershy immediatly realizes why her wings are this way and quickly sprints into her room without saying a word to Angel. She then closes the door and locks it. Angel reluctantly follows her and knocks on the locked door.

"I'm sorry Angel, but I need to be...alone...right now...sorry." yelled Fluttershy from inside, followed by sounds of heavy breathing and panting. Angel just rolls his eyes and angrily hops away, knowing full well what she's doing.


Back at Sweet Apple Acres, Twilight Sparkle is knocking on the door to the Apple family farmhouse, a big book in her saddlebag. The door opens to reveal her friend Applejack.

"Fine evenin', whut brin's you here?" asked Applejack, not expecting Twilight to be here.

"Just came over to give you the book Big Mac wanted." explained Twilight. She takes out the book with her magic and gives it to Applejack. Applejack looks at the cover. "Equestrian Tax Code; 1337th edition; Abridged"

"Ah's guessin' Big Mac needs this to do this years taxes huh?" guessed Applejack, knowing full well that Big Mac is the one that usually does the family's finances.

Inside, Big Mac has just finished his dinner and is walking into living room, before seeing his sister talking to Twilight. Big Mac quickly walks up to the door, wanting to at least be around the object of his affection; Twilight.

"Oh, hey Big Mac, how are things going?" asked Twilight with a friendly smile, Big Mac just nods. "I got the book you requested." Twilight said, pointing to the big book that she gave to Applejack.

"Thank yo', Miss Sparkle." smiled Big Mac before taking the book and going back inside. While going inside he couldn't help but overhear his sister and Twilight talking.

"So, how was yer date last night?" asked Applejack.

Twilight just smiles. "Perfect as always, with our one anniversery coming up, I'm planning on doing something special."

Big Mac overhears this and feels his heart break. He saddly goes up to his room with the book Twilight gave him, not wanting to hear the rest of the conversation. He goes up into his room and locks the door. He takes off his yoke and gets on his bed and cuddles the only thing he has of Twilight's, her Smarty Pants Doll.

"Oh Big Mac, why didn't yo' tell her how yo' felt sooner." said Big Mac to himself, angry for letting his chance to be with Twilight slip away when he had the chance.


Back at the cottage, Fluttershy is in her bathtub, vigorously scrubbing herself clean, feeling "dirty".

"I'm so sorry mother, I know sex is evil," shamefuly said Fluttershy to herself. "but I am horny."


At the Carousel Boutique, Rarity has just started closing shop for the day until she hears a knock on the door. Rarity goes to the door, ready to turn down the customer and tell him to wait until tomorrow, only to see that it is Twilight.

"Twilight, darling, what brings you here?" asked a confused Rarity, not expecting to see her at this time.

Twilight enters. "It's about me and Time Turner." said a nervous Twilight.

"What about?" asked Rarity, not sure in where the conversation is going to go.

"As you know, me and Time Turner have been dating for a year already." continued Twilight.

"Yes, and the point is?" said a confused Rarity.

"I think I'm ready to take the relationship to the next level." admitted Twilight, bracing herself for Rarity's reaction.

Rarity is speechless, but it didn't last long. "You...mean...?" was all Rarity was able to say.

"Yes Rarity, I'm ready to loose my virginity." admitted Twilight, blushing from the facts that she's telling her this.

"Of...all...the best possible things...this...is...the best...possible...thing!" stammered Rarity with a smile on her face.

Twilight just nervously laughs at her reaction, thinking that maybe she should've told somepony else about this.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Author's Note:

First chapter, I do not know how many chapters this story will go for, depends on how it goes. Another story that just came to me.

All comments are welcomed!