• Published 27th Jan 2013
  • 3,470 Views, 54 Comments

Harry Lefert's Drabble Bin - Harry Leferts



This is a place where I store tribbles, drabbles and ideas.

  • ...
5
 54
 3,470

Twilight... Phantom?

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is owned by Hasbro. Danny Phantom is owned by Nickelodeon
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello there. My name is Twilight Sparkle and I have something of a confession to make. I have a secret. A very big secret. It's something that I've never told to anyone…

Twilight was trotting down the street as she enjoyed the peaceful day.

Not Spike. Not my friends. Not Cadence or my big brother. I haven't even told Princess Celestia about it. Back when I first became her student, I stumbled upon an old project of Starswirl's in a lonely room of the castle.

A portal.

Smiling, Twilight was about to bite into an apple that she had gotten from Applejack's stand.

I somehow activated it. And in a flash of light, my whole life just changed. I became something... different.

Twilight suddenly stiffened as a shiver ran through her.

New powers.

As she shivered, Twilight's breath became visible as a light blue mist despite it being summer.

And a new responsibility. One that only I can handle.

All of a sudden, a ghost appeared. As soon as it noticed the ponies around it, the ghost began to attack them using various boxes and crates while it cackled manically.

My name is Twilight Sparkle.

Twilight rushed into an alleyway as soon as she spotted the ghost and two rings of white light surrounded her as they made their way up her body from her waist. Once they disappeared, she's clad in a white and white jumpsuit with her normally dark purple mane and tail now white with the highlights being light purple and green. Her lavender pelt was also now a light blue and her eyes glowed green.

And I am a half ghost.

Twilight's legs disappeared into a mist as she flew out of the alley. The first clue that the ghost had of her arrival being when she socked it several feet into a wagon

And my responsibility is to capture rogue ghosts and send them back into the ghost zone.

As the ghost burst through the wagon while ponies ran screaming, it spotted Twilight and shouted at her.

"TWILIGHT PHANTOM!"