• Published 19th Jan 2013
  • 1,894 Views, 12 Comments

Changes of a unicorn - Rarity Belle



What happens to a unicorn who is sick of everything in life, but doesn't want to give up? What if she gets the craziest of thoughts to run through her mind? All while planning something nopony expects from her. Not from Rarity at least.

  • ...
16
 12
 1,894

08 Death comes for all

Celestia slowly opened her eyes once again after she came back from the sudden blast. And with the situation as it was, she came by slowly and carefully inspected her miserable situation. Almost within the first minute she saw it was hopeless because there was no way out. Her horn couldn't perform any magic spells, her mouth covered and hung up by her hooves. She looked out to the other cell and saw Luna. The elder sister began to shed tears and desperately tried to find a mental connection with her sister.

Luna, I know you can hear me sister, please, answer back, thought Celestia deep.

Yes...yes I hear you sister... I fear, I fear for the worst... We are cut off from our magic and we can not escape this place... I am afraid Tia, I am scared, replied Luna softly in thought.

I know you are sister, but we need to stay together for this. If we, or one of us gives up, our land is doomed, thought Celestia in order to comfort her a little.

I am scared sister... I truly am, was all Luna could respond with before her tears took over.

Stay strong my sister, stay strong.

Hmhmhm, empty words from a fallen princess, thought another voice all the sudden. Did you miss me?

Chrysalis, was all Celestia could think as the voice burrowed itself into her mind.

The eyes of Chrysalis began to light up from the shadows. Then she stepped out of it herself. Her body wandering right in between the cells of the ex-princesses. “You two are my prisoners, and I have a fitting punishment for you two. Under the new regime of queen Chrysalis and princess Rarity I hereby sentence you to the heaviest punishment. The punishment of death itself,” the changeling spoke just before she brutally broke the mental connection between the royal sisters.

The queen opened the door of Celestia her cell and walked up to her. She looked at the hanged mare and showed her deadly fangs in their full glory. Then she bit into the left lower foreleg of the princess. Chrysalis was clearly enjoying it. “This toxin will kill you both slowly and painfully. And your little sister, gets the same treatment. You both can’t do anything about it!” Chrysalis said in a tone of dark pleasure. After which she gently stroked the face of the defeated alicorn of the day.

But then her eyes noticed that some blood was leaving the created wound and just couldn't resist it and began to lick it up. her snake like tongue burning over the skin of the mare. “Hmm, tastes perfect,” she spoke under a grin.

The queen left the cell for what it was and closed the door but opened the door leading to Luna’s cell. “Luna, you shall undergo the same punishment,” she spoke and made it a quick one. Almost in an instant had she bit Luna in the same place. The queen licked up the blood that was being spilled from the wounds. The changeling left her at peace and closed the door again. “In about three days, you two, will be history,” the queen spoke in a stone cold voice as she left back up, to the celestial sleeping chamber to get her rest.

---

Meanwhile in the throne room, Rarity just grinned like a fool at her new land. She slowly changed back to her new form, with the white mane and tail, white grayish eyes and black exoskeleton.

“I do not care if she doesn't want to see us, I need to speak to her, now!” demanded Twilight by the entrance of the throne room to one of the guards.

“I am sorry, miss Sparkle, but there are no visitors allowed at this hour,” replied the guard who didn't move even one bit. Twilight rolled her eyes and did a step back. Her horn charged itself up and she zapped the poor stallion. Almost instantly he dropped to the ground and some of them thought he was dead. While in reality, he was only put to a deep sleep.

“Before you all ask, I do not know what will happen,” the unicorn said to them. Then she had turned back around to her friends. She was ready to barge into the throne room.

“Now, can we finally go?” the cyan coated pegasus replied in an annoyed tone.

“Here we go partner,” replied Applejack with a smirk. She took position by the door and kicked it with her powerful hind legs. In reaction were the doors flung wide open.

“Who dares to interrupt the princess of the night at this hour!?” Rarity replied in anger under the sound of the door. But then her eyes quickly fell upon who were standing in the door opening there was a shock that went through her. She took a quick refuge behind the throne before anypony could see her as their eyes had to be adjusted to the darkness of the room.

They all five walked in Applejack was the first to speak. “What in, Ah thought Ah heard a voice,” she remarked to them. She even tried to recollect her mind on the matter.

“Where is the princess, Twilight?” Rainbow asked a bit wondering to the situation.

“Uhm, c-can we go? She is not here,” the grayish yellow coated pegasus yelped up.

“She is just playing hide and seek!” replied Pinkie.

“I, I am indeed playing hide and seek, sort of,” said a familiar voice from behind the throne.

“Rarity!?” each of them said in choir. Surprise and bafflement had managed to strike them.

The mare jumped up on the throne and looked like the white mare with the purple manes and tail. “Yes. It is me, you have no idea... You have no idea what she, what she was planning to do with me,” Rarity she spoke to them. Though soon after that had she faked a fainting. It resulted in her falling off the throne, appearing to be knocked out. All of the mares ran up to Rarity trying to wake her up but the unicorn didn't move at all.

“Come on Rarity, please wake up,” Fluttershy almost whimpered while gently nudging the side of the mare. Everything was done in an attempt to wake her.

“Everypony, stand back, I am going to try something,” said Twilight to them. Moments later had she charged up her horn. She was ready to zap Rarity there and then.

Each of them backed away as Twilight gave her a shock. The white unicorn shook up and gasped for air. “What in... How?” was all that she could say.

Twilight explained everything to Rarity who tried to be as surprised as possible, on what she succeeded very well. “Leave, leave me here, I want to solve this, myself with, with her,” the ivory unicorn spoke up. The determination that had gotten in her eyes was a big enough clue for them.

“Are ya sure sugarcube?” asked Applejack.

Rarity simply gave her a nod. “I know how to stand myself in a fight, Applejack.” Without any further questioning did the five mares leave the throne room in order for her to face her fears, or so they thought.

Because when they left, the unicorn sighed deep and changed back to her changeling form. She took again place on the throne. Rarity only had to get rid of one last thing. Chrysalis herself had to leave. She created a small flame of blue fire on her hooves and got a little lost in the waving flames. “With that creature gone, I have the most powerful army in the world and with me already at the throne, I can rule no matter how I want. I never loved her, she was just a pawn in my game. I already have full control over the swarm.” The mare gained a devilish grin below her muzzle. The little flame extinct itself and she laid down on her hooves, ready to catch some sleep for the night.

The feelings of excitement she was going through, added up with the madness that she had received from her transformation, one that had changed her even further. Gone was the lovable pony that everypony knew her as. All that was left over from her was a tyrant with a velvet glove. The other side which Rarity had used to seduce the stallions and have her way with them was multiplied by ten times to say the least. Insanity, anger and desire for control flew through her veins. And the most dangerous part was the fact that she loved it.

---

The next morning woke Chrysalis up in a burn marked bedroom and smiled upon the sight. “The princess of the sun and moon, have fallen by my hooves. No, by the hooves of me and my love!” Her eyes then turned over to look out of the window and caught the wonderful sight. The dark cloud reached as far as the eye could reach with green lighting in it every once and awhile, “Hmhmhm, perfect as planned.” She made no time go to waste though. The queen she refreshed herself and went to the throne room looking for her precious unicorn. Her creation, her Rarity.

Meanwhile in throne room itself was the mare making everything ready for breakfast. Something that mostly meant commanding the drones that had changed into guards to make everything ready for her. But there was a very sharp knife that was being placed by each of the plates and the grayish white maned ex-unicorn took place at the finished table. While she sat down, her eyes overlooked everything to see if everything was there. “Good...very good. Now bow before your princess before you leave her at peace,” she said after her inspection.

The changed guards looked at each other and Rarity rolled her eyes. She charged up her horn in a bright green aura and made them bow before her forcefully.

Not much later Chrysalis stepped in the room. “My, my, somepony woke up early today.” She walked up to Rarity and gave her a kiss on the lips, “How are you doing, my love?”

Rarity returned the kiss ever so lovingly before pointing to a seat for the queen. “I am doing great actually. I didn't had any problem tonight. Did you know that the sun and the moon rise and lower on their own? No need for magic to do it all,” returned the mare to her with a smile.

The queen broke the kiss and took place while erupting out in laughter. “They were never needed to do that job!? That is the joke of the age my love! It truly is.” Chrysalis wiped her tears away from her laughter and started to eat her breakfast. Rarity just looked as loving as ever to her as she began eat her breakfast as well.

---

After a while they both finished their breakfast and Rarity plopped back on the throne like it was nothing. Chrysalis however, began to fly a little around the room looking out the windows. “Hmhmhm, our land, is being ruled by two beautiful mares,” she said just before she landed on the throne. There where she began to cuddle the white maned changeling.

“So what are the royal duties for today, my love?” asked Rarity with a seductive glance.

“Hmhmhm, let’s start with this,” said Chrysalis to her. She closed her eyes and began to kiss Rarity deep on the lips. The mare kissed deeply back, allowing her tongue to slip into the mouth the Chrysalis, who began to play with it. The queen looked ever so lovingly into the white grayish rims of Rarity who was staring back into the beautiful green rims of her.

“Shall we..?” she asked under a deep grin as she broke the kiss ever so gently. Rarity nodded as a small green light appeared in the lower parts of the queen her body, who only grinned deeper and deeper.

The mare herself took position as her hind legs opened themselves what the revealed the sweet marehood that she had. The extended part of Chrysalis began to nuzzle the lower lips of the princess, who already let go a soft moan upon feeling it. After a little nuzzling took the queen her mare tightly in her forelegs as she spoke ever so seducing towards her. “You have been bad my mare. And therefore, you shall be punished, severely.”

Rarity replied in to same tone as her eyelids closed themselves halfway, beginning to stare into her eyes. “What shall the punishment be, my queen?”

“This,” returned Chrysalis under a grin. Then she thrust it into the vaginal tube of Rarity.

The mare squeezed her parts tight together. Her hind legs managed to wrap themselves around the thrusting queen under a moan in pleasure. But as Chrysalis kept thrusting, she lustfully began to kiss the mare again. A mare who kissed back in the same manner. They both released moans of pure pleasure while more thrusts happened, truly enjoying themselves on the throne.

After a small amount of time had passed, they both broke the kiss under a deep panting and heavy blush as the Queen couldn't hold herself anymore. “I am about to...”

Before she could speak any further did Rarity interrupt her as she spoke under a grin. “Go ahead my queen, my body is ready.” Chrysalis let go a soft chuckle as she kept thrusting her body, rubbing the extended part against the warm flesh of Rarity’s vaginal tube. The queen closed her eyes while doing so, waiting for the juices to flow.

Through the moans and pleasurable thrusting had Rarity managed to levitate the sharp knife from the table and carefully brought it over to the back of Chrysalis and pointed its deadly blade towards her. The moment was nigh as the queen came and squirted all her juices into the mare under a loud moan of pure pleasure. But while the warm juices filled her body, Rarity jammed the blade into the back of the queen without mercy. “G-Goodbye, my pawn,” she spoke under the pants.

Upon the words spoken, Chrysalis didn't even look up strange as she though it to be a joke. A joke that became a painful reality as the sharp pain of the blade went through her body. Chrysalis slowly looked at Rarity while being able to remove her extended part out of her virginal tube as her eyes only questioned. “Why my, princess?” she brought out under her breath.

“I never loved you, you were just a pawn in my game the whole time. I have Equestria now, for my own! Yet you were too blinded by love to see I was using you. You see, you are worthless to me now, and I need to make sure I don’t hold, loose ends,” said Rarity under a soft pant while she tried to catch up with her breath. She just jammed the knife even further into Chrysalis her body. The expression on her face changed into a cold one. The queen screamed in pure pain before the knife cut through her spinal cord before it was removed, which was even more painful.

Rarity give her one last kiss on the nose before speaking in an ice cold voice. “Goodbye.” A few moments later Chrysalis died due to the heavy blood loss. All the guards in the throne room turned back to their true changeling shape while beginning to buzz towards Rarity. Some even dared to attack her. But any attack was simply nullified as she commanded the drones to keep themselves silent as she began to speak her words.

---

“My children, the old queen has fallen by the hooves of the princess, meaning I am the new queen. Each of you miserable drones shall obey me, and me alone! For I am your queen now. I am the queen of the swarm, the ruler of Equestria!” she spoke with a crazy joy in her voice. Right after those words had she made each of the changelings in the room bow before her. Though some were clean up the throne from the blood that belonged to Chrysalis.

“Her body you may consume for your own needs,” she said to them all. The mare then took place back on the throne and kicked the dead body off of it. A small group rushed over and began to feast on it. They nearly killed each other for the meat of her body.

Rarity just smiled at the sight before she pointed to two drones. “You two, go to Ponyville and get my sister here and place her in the pod.” They first looked at each other in a questioning look before bowing and making their departure in the search for Sweetie Belle.

She demanded two drones to look in the cells of the ex-princesses, they also bowed and left hovering slightly above the ground. But when they came back up, they had bad news. Chrysalis had injected them with a neurotoxin and they were dying slowly, the effects were irreversible. “Smart mare... But since she can’t suffer her punishment, you two will!” said Rarity in response. She looked cold to the two drones who looked at each other and gulped loudly, fearing the worst possible thing.

The horn of the mare began to shine in its green coloring as the blood of the two drones slowly began to boil to its cooking point. The drones cringed and buzzed loudly in pain the more their blood cooked. They suffered for five long, agonizing minutes before their blood cooled down again.

“I need good clothing for my new function. Melt the crests and crowns. Forge them into a crown and chest piece like princess Platinum once wore when she roamed the lands. And don’t you dare to forget the fur cape!” she demanded. Some drones went away while Rarity looked to her land. “It's time to rule this land as it always was supposed to have been. Yet they need to know. I need a writer, now!” And soon enough, a drone holding a quill and piece of paper.

“Good, now write down my exact words,” she said before coughing a couple times and then spoke up once again. “Dear citizens of Equestria, the old princesses have failed you in ruling this land, they are too kind and casual. They were no royals anymore. But times have changed and your land will be ruled by new hooves. One that raises the sun and moon every day. One what will take good care for each of you.” And the name of the new ruler was: queen Rarity. The drone bowed and then departed to spread the message through all of Equestria.

---

Hours later, when the sun was setting once again, had the drones who went to make the new clothes returned after some time and bowed deeply before Rarity who gazed at them. “Show them to me,” she simply said and the drones showed a perfect crown and chest piece. “You did a good job. Now, crown me as the true ruler.”

The drone with chest piece walked up to her and did it around her neck. It made sure that everything was perfectly placed around her. The drone then bowed and left the throne. Then the drone with the crown walked up and placed it on her head. Rarity took a deep breath and changed into her pony self, “Much, much better this way.” All of the changelings bowed deep before her and the message was spread through the land. Those who wanted to resist against the new regime, were more than welcome to try. The changelings would sniff out each form of resistance with ease. And she would crush it, at least that was the plan.