• Published 19th Jan 2013
  • 1,893 Views, 12 Comments

Changes of a unicorn - Rarity Belle



What happens to a unicorn who is sick of everything in life, but doesn't want to give up? What if she gets the craziest of thoughts to run through her mind? All while planning something nopony expects from her. Not from Rarity at least.

  • ...
16
 12
 1,893

07 Deceptions and false promises

Within the walls of the castle of the princesses, there were more and more changelings that appeared. The guards were soon overwhelmed but they were unable to raise the alarm. Some of them didn't even know what was going on and were therefore left alone by a simple knockout blow.

“Hmhmhm, everything is working as planned my princess,” said Chrysalis when she watched some of the events happening. The scenery that was given to her through the windows was something that was terrifyingly breathtaking for her.

“Yes my dear, everything,” added Rarity in a faked, loving tone. They both walked up to the throne and dropped their bodies down on it. What followed were their lips that met each other once more. The motions made had resulted in a deep and lustful kiss from both sides. Yet the love was being drained from the one, was fed to the other. Something that made the kiss even more intense as the queen wrapped her tongue around Rarity's who stared lovingly into her green eyes.

“I love you so much, my princess,” Chrysalis said softly while ever so gently breaking the kiss.

“I love you too, my queen,” lied the unicorn in that same tone.

A couple of the elite changeling marched into the room and began to undo princess Celestia and Luna from their horseshoes, crests and crowns. “Bring them to the deepest dungeon and let them rot.” Rarity demanded in cold blood.

The elites bowed and took the unconscious Celestia and Luna from the throne room and into the Canterlot dungeons. There they would be locked up for good, never to be looked at again.

Chrysalis couldn't resist it and went down with them. She would also keep her children in tone. There were some of the changelings that buzzed and wanted to bite the both of them. But the queen made them not too as that pleasure was reserved for somepony else. They brought the princesses deep into the Canterlot dungeon. A place where light never shined down and only the fire of the torches illuminated the area.

In the end had they reached the cells and one of the changelings opened a heavy iron barred cell door. The ones that held Luna hung her up by all four of her hooves by the chains on the ceiling and ground and covered her horn and mouth with slime which slowly began to harden out.

The same happened with Celestia, who got hung up in a opposite cell. After they were done they closed the door and buzzed of joy, after which they returned to their princess who was waiting for them, accompanied by Chrysalis.

But when they came back into the throne room, there awaited them a pleasant surprise. On the throne sat Luna, but this Luna was just a little different. The queen saw through the disguise.

“Hmhmhm. Very good my love. You just look like the princess of the moon,” said Chrysalis to the mare. Just moments afterwards would Rarity have changed back to her pony form.

“Why thank you,” replied the changeling unicorn still in the same voice as Luna.

“Change back please, we shall stay like this for a couple days and then reveal ourselves. Scaring the land for eternity,” added Chrysalis. The plan for deception had been seeded then.

Rarity erupted again in white flames and changed herself once again into Luna. She matched her in form and size. Chrysalis changed herself into Celestia and took place on the throne. A couple of the elite changelings changed into Royal Guards and guard the queen and her princess. “Everything is working as planned, my love,” said Chrysalis just before she gave Rarity a kiss on her lips.

After a long kiss Rarity broke it before wrapping her tongue around the string of saliva while she started to speak in a seducing tone. “As it should my love.”

---

In the meantime had the train arrived in Canterlot with a screeching hold. Twilight, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie all left it. A cloud of steam left the engine before being shut.

“Alright girls, we need to go to the castle, with double pace,” the mulberry unicorn said to them all. But before she went, she had a peek to the darkened skies.

“I agree with egghead over here, this is not normal in any way,” Rainbow replied who spread her wings. The pegasus was eager to take off, to fly towards the castle and get the information.

“Hold your hooves here, partner. We have to walk to it,” the cowgirl said just before she gently punched the side of the pegasus, “remember? Or did ya forget?”

“And? That was never a problem for you!” she returned in an annoyed tone. The tension between the two was close to breaking point and the three other ponies knew that all too well.

“Can we just go?” asked Pinkie happily. She was eager, willing to go already and solve it all.

“Uhm... Do we, really have too?” Fluttershy asked with care. It was in the hope not to break anything. Though the tension had already been cut, a long time ago by every one of them.

Twilight rolled her eyes under a soft sigh after she caught those words and followed it up by a growl or utter annoyance. “Yes, Fluttershy, we have to go. Now move everypony!”

All of them were a bit surprised by this little eruption but then turned to a gallop pace through Canterlot to the castle. Fluttershy made the mistake to gaze upon the black clouds which resulted in her galloping faster to run into the center of the group.

---

“Your majesties, miss Sparkle and her friends are here, they want to see the both of you with urge,” a changed royal guard spoke. He had walked up to the changed Chrysalis and Rarity without a bow.

“Let them enter, guard, I am interested in what they have to tell,” Chrysalis replied to him.

“As you wish, your majesty.” The guard then made a respectful bow and trotted back to the door to let them all five in. They all wandered in at a slow pace. Mesmerized by both the beauty and scale of the throne room, none could believe it even though they had been there more than once. Yet when they stood before the throne, they all bowed deeply before the fake princesses.

“Rise back up, my faithful student and tell what you want to tell. Me and my sister are interested in your words,” the fake Celestia spoke to her. Chrysalis had mimic even the tone of her.

Twilight and the rest indeed rose back up. It would be the unicorn that spoke her words. “Princess, you obviously have seen black cloud with the green lighting. An army of changelings is on the move and probably will attack Canterlot. Next to that, our good friend Rarity has not returned from her last departure,” were the ones that she brought forth. Troublesome words they were.

Chrysalis only sighed just before Rarity –while being disguised as Luna– took over the word. She had a lot more experience with the five of them. She could anticipate what would come next from them. “Yes, we have seen the cloud of them, but with the current treaty uphold every day, what is their reason to charge us? No problems have occurred involving changelings since the beginning of the treaty. And I am quite sure Rarity will return someday soon. But I must ask the five of you to leave now. We are both very tired and my sister is heading off to bed soon,” she said.

The five mares nodded to the explanation given to them and turned themselves around to depart without a question. “Thank you for your time, princesses,” returned Twilight to the mare of the night. She turned her head back and gave off a warm smile to them. The guard guided them back out of the throne room and closed the door behind them, sealing the room from the world.

“Ah still don’t like it though, Twilight,” the cowgirl shared with them. But only after the door to the throne room had been closed and they wandered out of the castle.

“I don’t like it either, but something tells me, something was wrong, the whole fact princess Luna took word, against me, is not normal,” the mulberry unicorn replied while a thoughtful look could be found in her eyes. Something just didn’t add up in her mind.

“Come on, Twilight, you saw how tired the princess was, what do you expect, she was too tired to talk, that is why Luna spoke for her,” answered Rainbow on the matter. She hovered next to them thanks to her wings. Even though she was right, it still wasn’t falling right for the others.

“Uhm, are you sure, you don’t, see the whole situation, wrong?” said Fluttershy with a shy tone to her voice. The words were just so quiet, that nopony else had heard them being spoken.

“You knew what would be funny? If the changelings had taken over without us knowing it and that that were actually changelings in disguise,” giggled Pinkie to herself. She was clearly not understanding the urge of the situation though. Yet she was the one who may have cracked the case where the others were left blind.

“Pinkie... That's..." And then did Twilight fell silent. The unicorn just stopped dead in her track. All of the sudden did everything began to make sense in her mind all of the sudden. "We need to return, now! Come on everypony!” Twilight almost yelled to them all. She rose on her hind legs and kicked the air a couple of times. In a split second had she turned herself around in order to gallop back to the throne room. Everypony was confused by the change of events and wondered just what was going to happen. Yet they couldn't just let her go out on her own. Applejack and Fluttershy managed to catch up and galloped aside Twilight whereas Rainbow flew over them. Pinkie on the other end, she just bounced aside them like always.

---

“Hmhmhm, they believed that story on the spot my love. But I really must depart, will you keep guard of the night my love? Then we shall progress with our plan tomorrow morning,” Chrysalis said as her eyes fell upon the descending sun.

“Goodnight my dear, I shall guard the night for today,” the changed Rarity spoke with a grin. The queen nodded and left the throne for the warm comforts of a bed and blanket. But when Chrysalis left, Rarity stood up from the throne and went to the balcony. There she allowed her eyes to fall upon the land, admiring it deeply. It was hers then. The whole of Equestria, was at her hooves.

Chrysalis changed herself back to her normal form through the flames. It happened just after she had entered the celestial sleeping chamber. Her eyes and just looked over it that was present. A room with a bed that was big enough to hold Celestia, a lot of letters from students or just letter with kind words, a view over the garden and on the wall were pictures of Luna and Celestia stood before her. She looked at it and slowly her eyes got filled with rage as her mouth began to twitch.

“I will kill you, Celestia, you caused my children more pain than anypony else even did!” she almost yelled while charging up her horn and fired a couple blasts across the room destroying some of the belongings in the room. Chrysalis turned around and without a warning she just left the bedroom left the bedroom and went down, deep down into the dungeons. Looking for one pony in particular. One being for whom she had gotten more hatred than anything else.