• Published 11th Jan 2013
  • 5,557 Views, 139 Comments

Poke Fans in Equestria - Xinrick



my name is wolf and ive been turned into a blazekin, so join me on a great adventure

  • ...
34
 139
 5,557

chapter 2(redux)

”Another day, another bout of training not going entirely well for me…” I sighed out.

"It could be worse." Roxy offered, the two of us lay in bed as we recovered from the day's training. It's been a week since we've been in Equestria and honestly progress has been terrible. While Roxy can at least use magic, I still need kindling to make fires.

“True...I could be here without you.” I said honestly.

"Daw, you cheese." She chuckled as she flipped through her book. Since she can use magic, Roxy picked up a few books on the subject… among… other subjects. "How's combat training going?"

“Really well, which isn’t a surprise given I’m a fighting type.” I shrugged.

"Still no moves though." She sighed. "It should not be this hard. We have the bodies… sorta, and the energies, just… why can't we make it click?"

“I’d say it has something to do with the mentality but...I remember nothing about that one mystery dungeon special the anime had.” I sighed out. “At least that could have given some explanation to help us here.”

"Heh, if only… so, what shall we do with the rest of our time off for the day?"

“Look around town?” I suggested. “We haven’t really left the castle since we got here.”

"True. I could eat, maybe do some shopping. Celestia and Luna did say we get an allowance so, let's go see about cashing it."

“Let’s just hope the people won’t be assholes.” I pointed out.

"We can hope, but if they do I bet I can still flirt my way out of it."

“I can also just punch them.” I started. “Cause I’d rather not have you flirting with anyone random but me.”

"Even if they're another girl?" Roxy teased, trailing a finger along my back. "Poligamy is legal here~"

“Listen...I didn’t think I wanted a harem until I was told ‘it’s legal’ and you also being...apparently into that.” I said, blushing brightly at the thought of the possible harem filled future.

"You've seen my browser history, are you really surprised? Besides, having long accepted being bi I can satisfy both desires this way. That and being in a three way and up is all on my bucket list."

“And this is why I love you.” I chuckled.

"Yup. Plus, I've seen your browser history so I have an idea of what you are into and just who I can try and add to this party~" I gulped. "Just to be fair, you get five more. Makes you the trainer huh~"

“You know me so well.” I said nervously.

"I damn well should." She chuckled as we got up and started out. We stopped by with Raven, Celeatia's assistant for the allowance. Roxy and I each got five hundred for now and with that we were off.

We headed for the restaurant district, browsing all the buildings for one that- what the Fuck? As Roxy and I were passing a sweets shop, we spotted what was, Celebi, floating around a table and drinking Milkshakes. "You see it too, right?"

“Uh...yes, yes I do.” I started. “Uh...hi there Celebi…”

The time traveling mythical spotted us, putting the drinks down. "Hi! You must be Roxy and Wolf." They said, their voice was childlike, high pitched and female sounding.

“Yes we are.” I nodded. “I uh...we didn’t expect to see you out and about...kind of thought you’d either be in a forest somewhere or hanging out with Dialga cause of your time abilities.”

They blew a raspberry. "Nah, Ga and I try to stay out of one another's a business work wise. I am here because Arceus asked all the willing Legendaries and Mythicals for help in this war and since we're basically gods ourselves, help even the playing field." The grass fairy said, levitating their milkshake back over to them.

“Yeah...that’s fair.” I nodded.

"Yup. Sadly I'm more of a double edged sword." They sighed, sipping their drink.

"How so?" Roxy asked.

"I can only exist in peaceful times. The closer to this war we get, the less I can actually be here. Unless something else happens before then that Yanks me out of this point in time."

“Well that sucks.” I said honestly. “But it’ll at least you being here will show that things are going well and not getting worse.”

"That, and I can bring people here." They added. "But there's a catch to that too."

“And what kind of catch is that?” I inquired.

"Well, given this war and what's going to happen… the people I bring have to be near their time of death, since odds are… they'll die from this, if they are taken too soon from their original point of death then history gets too altered."

“That’s...quite a catch for traveling with someone else.” I said honestly.

"Yeah. What else will you be helping us with?" Roxy asked.

"Supplies." Celebi said simply, finishing their milkshake.

“Fair.” I nodded. “Now...onto an important question, how do we use our moves?” I asked curiously. “Like...pokemon moves since I might need to specify in a world of magic and wonder.”

Celebi looked thoughtful. "Mostly it's just second nature for pokemon. Like, breathing or walking. Since you two never had the energy to use them before it's harder for you, like being without limbs then suddenly you have them. Learning to walk and move will be hard but once you do it starts to come naturally and quick."

“Yeah, that makes sense.” I nodded. “Which sucks but I guess it’s gonna take time that we might not have…”

"Then how come magic is fairly easy for me?" Roxy asked.

"Simple. You're a Psychic, Fairy type. Even if you can't access their raw energies, both those types are like magic magnets. With practice you could cast spells like Celestia and Luna at some point."

“While she cast spells behind me, I’m up front punching things.” I said honestly.

"Don't forget your fire type." Celebi said as she floated her empty cup back to the table. "A primal fire source, Volcanoes, even the sun itself can boost it for you. As for fighting, well, it's not like other types…"

“You're trailing off on the fighting part.” I started. “Any reason why?”

"Well, it's different. Fighting, Normal, Flying, Steel, Rock, Ground, types like that don't have energy per say, more like they are a manifestation. Wind empowers Flying types. Steel comes from the metal within the Pokemon, and Fighting, can only manifest through harsh training/body types. The more naturally strong the Pokemon the more natural the moves will arrive, or through intense training can they be learned or awakened."

“Neat...just what I wanted…” I grumbled.

"Just means you gotta sweat to gain it." Roxy said, giving me a bump with her hip. "Hope you can make it a show for me~"

“I’m sure there’ll be a show of something.” I said nervously. “So yeah...gonna need to train, train and train some more.”

"I'm sure some of your other trainers can help you out there." Celebi said.

“Whoever Celestia has in mind is gonna have a field day.” I rolled my eyes.

"Any idea who they are?" Roxy asked.

"Other legendaries, Mythicals, gods, Primal spirits." Celebi said. "Got a lot of high hopes on you two."

“And if I may ask...why?” I asked. “Not because I want to be pessimistic but...we just got here and now have high hopes of stopping a war from literal gods.”

"Oh, that's easy. It's the breed of gods you'll become after ascending. There's various breeds of gods. Some of these you know, such as Demi Gods, Formless Gods, Pagan Gods, but those are more titles, a God's real show of power is their breed."

“That’s...new.” I started.

"And what are the breeds of gods?" Roxy asked.

"Hybrid, Chaos, Creation, Destruction, Life, Death, Eldritch and Elder. These breeds of gods always come in pairs. Hybrid and Chaos. Creation and Destruction, Life and Death, and lastly Eldritch and Elder. The most powerful are Eldritch and Elder. Basically this breed is normally born when a new universe comes into existence, one Elder and one Eldritch."

“Sounds fair.” I nodded. “So...what are we given this...current situation?”

"Elder, in fact you two are… some of the few Elder gods left, or well, you will be."

"I take it that means that the Parasprite Queen is an Eldritch God?" Roxy asked.

Celebi nodded. "Yes."

“Then who’s the second Eldritch god?” I asked carefully. “Cause you said all gods come in pairs...the Parasprite Queen is an Eldritch God of Gluttony from what’s been talked about...who’s the other?”

"Probably one of her children…"

"The… smaller Parasprites?" Roxy asked.

Celebi shook their head. "No, those are more like her… subjects. She had children, lots… only a few are probably still around."

“Since I might as well ask...does the Parasprite Queen have siblings?” I asked.

"The only one that would have counted was her Elder God counterpart, Celestia and Luna's mother… and, well, I'm sure you know how that ended."

“Yes…” I nodded. “Let’s just hope my thought process is incorrect about her…”

"Well, I gotta fly. Need to contribute my part." With that, Celebi popped away in a flash of blue and silver.

Roxy and I sighed, walking along down the roads and finally finding a spot to eat. While we waited for our orders to arrive, we spotted another Legendary… well, three… four? And… wait what the, is that Ash?!

"This place is really weird yet also cool." Ash said as he looked around.

"I don't see why you brought us all here?" Mewtwo, one of… three? Two Mewtwo, and one much smaller shiny Mewtwo and Ash all followed Mew, who lazily floated along the road. The Mewtwo talking had in a blue scarf.

"A, I owe them a lot, B, Consider it a family vacation." Mew said simply.

"We are not your kids!"

"At this point you should just accept it." The second Mewtwo spoke, holding the smaller shiny Mewtwo in their arms. She had a rather female voice and her color looked a bit more pink over the normal grey the scarf wearing Mewtwo had on.

"That would mean defeat." Scarf Mewtwo said.

"Like you've won against them?" Pinkish Mewtwo scoffed with a chuckle that made Scarf Mewtwo groan.

"I hate you…"

"You're seeing this right?" Roxy asked me.

“I’m seeing it...but I’m not sure I believe it yet.” I blinked at seeing the group. “I...I thought it was a fan comic…”

"Hey, what's with the weird looking Gardevoir and Blaziken?" Ash asked, pointing at us.

That gained the attention of the Mews. "Oh, that must be them." Mew said, floating themself over as the others all followed. "Hi, I'm Mew."

"Mewtwo." Mewtwo with a scarf said.

"I'm… also Mewtwo but Ash and their mother often call me Newtwo, or New for short. And this little green trouble maker is my baby, Huey."

The small shiny mew looked up us dumbly before smiling and laughing.

"And I'm Ash." Ash said with a grin.

To our surprise, Pikachu popped out of his backpack. "And I'm Pikachu…"

Roxy and I started dumbfounded at Pikachu… they talked… and their voice is so… deep and… booming.

“Okay...out of everything that’s going on right now...I didn’t expect Pikachu to sound like Stone Cold Steve Austin…” I started. “And uh...yeah...it’s nice to meet you all. I’m Wolf.”

"I'm Roxy." Roxy said with a wave. "Question… how are Mew and Pikachu talking?"

"Same reason Celebi and others can, it's a law of this reality. So long as a living being has self awareness, they can speak." Mew stated.

"Interesting. So, there is no communication gap." Mewtwo said.

“That makes sense.” I nodded. “How has your day been?” I asked simply.

"We've actually been here for two days, these two just refused to leave our room because they were paranoid. Justly so, but still." Ash explained.

"I have no regrets." Mewtwo said.

"I admit I may have overreacted, but given what we went through, I feel our paranoia is justified." Newtwo said.

"I don't really like my voice so I just won't talk much." Pikachu added in.

"Overall a typical Tuesday." Mew finished.

“Did it involve Ash trying to fight a legendary again or something?” I asked, cause even if I don’t know their world’s Ash, Ash in the anime and movies basically tried that exact same thing. “Either through pokemon battles or fist fighting?”

"I have the right to remain silent." Ash stated, earning a glare from Mew and Facepalms from Mewtwo and Newtwo.

"Let's just say he's lucky we care about him." Newtwo huffed. "So, Mew said there was a war coming and brought us to help."

"It's fair, we were built to be living weapons after all, and frankly I like the idea of letting lose In a battle." Mewtwo said.

"That, and if this realm falls that… Eldritch God will move from realm to realm eating everything, and I am going to make sure that doesn't happen… for Huey." Newtwo said, petting her child's head.

"I tagged along because apparently, I'm a possible descendent of some god or something." Ash said matter of factly.

“Considering how you have tried fist fighting several legendaries, and taking hits from the exact ones you wanted to punch, and not died, I’m pretty sure you're either divine in origin, or your so stupidly lucky that even ‘luck of the devil’ wouldn’t be doing it justice.” I said honestly.

"The prior would honestly make way more sense to me." Mewtwo said.

"Arceus can tell us for certain." Mew said.

"Speaking of, have you seen them? Hard to believe we can't find someone as giant as they are." Newtwo asked.

"I think he was at the castle." Roxy said.

"Alright, thanks for the help."

With that the Mews and Ash all left and shortly after our food arrived. "You find it weird that the Legendaries and Mythicals are all so… unique?" Roxy asked.

“Yeah…” I frowned. “Cause that group was...from a cute webcomic right? Mew and Mewtwo was it?” I started.

"Well, Arceus did say something about a Multiverse, so maybe that's why?"

"Yeah, most likely." I nodded. "Cause...well all this craziness is happening."

"Yeah. So, think at this rate we'll be meeting them all?" She asked as she took a bite from her salad.

"Most likely." I nodded. "Wonder how...different they'll be compared to what either the games or anime showed."

"I'm betting very." Roxy said as we ate. When that was done we headed on off and took a walk to Canterlot Park. It was quiet, not too many ponies milling about. We took a seat on a nearby bench and enjoyed the breeze.

"This is nice." I said warmly, enjoying this nice warm day with my wonderful girlfriend.

"All in all, this is what I wish earth was like." Roxy sighed. "There was always something bad happening on the news. Even with the issue of the… event looming, it's still nice here. Though, maybe the lack of cars has something to-"

CRASH

"Spoke too soon…" Roxy said as we got up and spotted the smoke by the zeppelin port.

"We better check it out then." I said worriedly. "Cause Zeppelin's don't just crash and burn out of nowhere…" I started.

We rushed to the port, thankfully there wasn't a large fire and the cause of the crash was a far smaller zeppelin than the others. As we got closer we spotted the charred and burned corpses.

The scent of burnt flesh and Ash filled the air and several of the closest…

They almost looked like Pegasi, but then we noticed their feathers went passed the wings, along their backs and covered their heads. Beaks took the place of muzzles, and what wasn't feather covered looked like lions, tigers, leopards, and even a jaguar… griffons?

"Shit." Roxy and I turned, spotting Luna fly down next to us. "I figured it was getting bad but to do this…"

"Please don't tell me it's panic induced rebellions?" I asked nervously, knowing people would go absolutely insane due to a crisis but to do this was...a little too far.

"Panic Induced, no, rebellion, yes…" Luna sighed. "They call themselves the Griffon Primary. Reports say they started off as a local gang, but when the news of the Parasprite Queen, they… wanted a piece of the chaos."

"So...instead of helping make sure the world doesn't end...they want to help speed it along…" I frowned. "Why?"

"It's a bit of a story." Luna sighed. When proper aid arrived the three of us all took a seat in a quickly assembled tent. "So, Griffons have always had a history as a… violent, war fairing race. In their prime the Griffon armies could go claw to claw with dragons and fly away with the fallen Drake's corpse for resources and their horde for their own uses. Some thousand years ago however, their pride as a war fairing race was shattered."

"What did that?" Roxy asked.

"A beast known as The Arimaspi, a demon of sorts that targets the greedy and the selfish and steals their most valued items. For Griffons, it was the Idol of Boreas. While no more valuable than any other golden totem, it's symbolic and cultural value was priceless to the Griffons. While the demon was slain, the Idol was lost, and with it the Griffons pride and honor. The bloodline of the royal family was lost to the common folk and since then there has never been a proper authority or government in the territories. Mostly gangs and the like. The Griffon Primary was originally just another gang but their new leader seems to want to bring back the Griffons old Warmongering ways, he believes that to best save the world from a fate of being devoured by the Parasprite Queen, it's best to leave nothing alive for her to devour."

“Apparently he doesn’t understand what ‘Gluttony’ actually means.” I stated. “Doesn’t matter if it’s alive or dead, as long as something remains they’ll devour it nonetheless."

Luna nodded. "Even So, when your dead you don't feel the pain, fear and dread of being eaten alive. His goal is a total global Mercy Killing… race, age and all that mean nothing to him so long as everyone is dead before she arrives."

"That's… horrible… and, the Zeppelin… who were they?" Roxy asked.

Luna was silent for an uncomfortable amount of time. "Elderly, the sick, expecting mothers, children… and unhatched eggs… in short… refugees…" She sighed. "One of his agents must have either been on the ship or planted a bomb…"

“That’s not warmongering...that’s just petty terrorism for shit’s and giggles.” I growled.

"Either way, this just tells us how low they are willing to steep to obtain their goals. I was honestly hoping to settle this issue at a later date, but we can't let this action go unpunished." Luna growled. "Not enough of the guards are familiar with your world's firearms yet, but a small trained team might be able to aid the volunteer troops in Griffinstone."

“That’s fair.” I nodded. “We need to stop them before they either gain enough traction or do too much damage.”

"Can we help?" Roxy asked, Luna and I looking at her. "I… don't like this, it's… terrifying, but back home crap like this happened all the time and so many are powerless to help… I know we don't have control over our abilities yes but I can still use magic, I can learn healing spells and Wolf can quite literally burn the place down… plus, we'll… need the experience for when the Parasprite Queen arrives…"

Luna looked between Roxy and I, thinking that over carefully. "You'll leave in one week."


Come on, come on… fire something!? I huffed, trying to set the fire on the log I'm burning to shoot off like Flamethrower. Sadly, all I've done is breath hot air into it and nearly kill the flames. "This is concerning…" Spoke one of my newest teachers… Moltres, pitched above me with another fire bird legendary.

"He has the inner fire but lacks the link to it." The other, Ho-oh, replied.

“Damn it!” I snapped, and not sure what made me do this, raise my leg straight into the air and axe kick the ground hard enough to literally crack the ground underneath me.

"Hmm… Physically, his fighting type is manifesting, just not his fire type…" Moltres said.

"What a strange case." Ho-oh added.

“I’d rather not be super pissed and burn something down…” I shook my head. “Rage is a bad thing...right?”

"Only if unchecked, but, perhaps in this case, keeping it in check is what is holding you back." Ho-oh said, blasting a Flamethrower down in front of me. To my surprise a fire outline of another Blaziken stood before me with blue fire where the eyes would be.

“Nice outline.” I said honestly.

"Face your foe with anger and wrath, and see if your fire can manifest." Moltres said, the fire Blaziken delivering a hard gut punch to me, knocking me back as it began to ready another strike.

“Bitch!” I snapped as I swung my leg in a roundhouse kick to the thing’s head.

It quickly dodged, raising it's 'claws' up as it did and scratching my leg hard. I winced, the cut wasn't deep but the blood was dripping. The fire Blaziken then shot off a Flamethrower that hit me dead center. Being a fire type, it didn't hurt too bad, but it was pushing me back fast.

“Even a copy of me can…” I growled, my wrists suddenly catching fire as I kept getting more pissed here. “Yeah...cause why not…” I muttered as I immediately dashed towards the thing, feeling a whole lot faster for some reason as I tried to punch it this time.

The punch blasted the head apart, causing the rest of it to fade away as I breathed heavily there for a while and looked at my hands… what the?

The fire coating them was… blue? I yelped as Moltres flew down in front of me and looked the fire over. "My my, it's been a long time since I've seen Moon Fire."

“What now?” I asked in confusion.

"Hehehe, it's a long story. Back in the early days of our worlds formation, the sun wasn't the only thing that burned in the sky, the moon, newly formed, burned with a bright blue fire. Fire Types like myself thrived in those days, it also birthed rock and metal as the fires cooled. Sadly, the last of the moon's fire also cooled, leaving the moon as we see it now. Moon Fire is unique in that rather than drawing fire from the sun, a volcano or even a wildfire, it comes from the core of the moon, still hot and burning despite it's cold rock shell. Few fire types these days can manifest Moon Fire anymore. Most that can you know as Shiny Pokemon."

“Neat.” I said in honest surprise. “Well...I suppose that fits considering my background as some ‘spirit of the wolf’ person...now I can’t stop thinking of Jungle Fury power rangers...damn it…” I grumbled.

"In any case, this might explain why you have such trouble manifesting your fire." Ho-oh said, flying down next to Moltres. "Moon Fire is rather difficult to fuel, and even more to manafest. Perhaps a nightly training course would be best."

“If I grow a wolf tail and ears from this...I will never hear the end of it from Roxy.” I sighed out.

With this news discovered they wrapped up training and I headed off. I was tired and honestly-

"Wolf!" I looked up, seeing Roxy run at me with a large smile on her face. Before I could ask she jumped. I managed to catch her and not fall over as she planted a rather sloppy kiss on my lips… beak? Eh. "I did it! I did it!"

“You did what?” I asked, kind of shocked awake from my tiredness by the very great kiss.

"I used a move!" She stated, jumping out of my arms and holding her hands close together. She huffs a bit before a small dark ball forms between them. She widens her hands apart, the dark ball growing as she then shoots her hands forward, the dark ball shooting off and hitting a wall, leaving a deep cracked impact on it. "I can use Shadow Ball!"

“And I can apparently use Moon Fire.” I said honestly, raising my fist and showing the flames around it were blue.

"Ooh. It's pretty." Roxy said, looking at my fist. "This is good, we finally have a show of Progress!" She cheered.

“Yep, and it’s amazing progress.” I nodded with a smile. “I’m gonna probably start training at night though, something about the moon having been a ball of fire just like the sun at one point might help me learn how to use fire attacks.”

"Cool. Well, I'd say this is cause for a celebration. We still have a few days before we get deployed to Griffinstone, let's head on off to Ponyville and check in on Twilight and her friends."

“Alright.” I nodded. “Best become friends with ‘the elements of harmony’ from what I’ve heard.”

"Yeah, plus a small town would be a nice change of pace from Canterlot." With a nod Roxy and I headed off for the train station.

While we waited for the train to arrive in Ponyville, I was wondering… how'd Roxy learn a move like Shadow Ball? I know her Gardevoir had it but still...

“So how did you learn to use Shadow Ball?” I inquired. “Seems a tad weird that you learned a Ghost type move first instead of either a psychic or fairy move.”

"Heh, yeah, it's actually kind of weird. I was studying some healing spells and when I got a little bored of that I picked up a book about ghosts. It talked about anti-ghost spells and all that and how they're made. Got me remembering… some… bad memories but next thing I knew I had the ball of darkness forming in my hands."

“Well that’s...interesting.” I said honestly.

She nodded, sighing. "Yeah. Oddly enough though, remembering that memory, and manifesting it into an attack kinda… helps. Like, it's not just there to haunt me anymore, now it has a use."

“Well...good to know.” I nodded, thinking I might use that thought process in my own training. “Just hope my angry memories aren’t the spark for my powers…”

"Heh, hard to say. Still, it's kinda cool they gave us the royal train cart for just the two of us." Roxy said. The Royal Train Cart was real fancy, private bar, fridge, and bathroom as well as a large bed and other fancy amenities. "It's still an hour before we reach Ponyville, wanna see what's around here?"

“Sure, never got to experience first class like this.” I said honestly.

We looked around, finding mostly fancy wine and other expensive alcohol. The fridge had some sodas, bananas, various cakes, and an ice maker.

"This is a lot of cake." Roxy said as she pulled out the Chocolate Cake from Matilda. "I doubt Celestia or Luna can eat all this."

“Have you seen Celestia’s ass and thighs?” I asked her. “I’m pretty sure she eat’s quite a bit of cake.”

"Oh? Do I need to convince her highness to let you smack it or touch it then?" Roxy asked, giving me that flirty look I knew was gonna spell embarrassing… though, we are a couple now… wait does that mean she's serious?!

“Hold up...you want me to date Celestia here?” I asked in surprise, blushing bright red at the thought of that.

"Date, sex, we basically drink her breast milk daily so not like we're too far off, least by human standards." She then looked over at me. "Don't think I didn't see how you eyed them up and down our first few days here. Can't blame you, Amazon bods huh?"

“Yes...Amazon bods are...quite something.” I blushed even brighter. “Just uh...god this is so weird having my girlfriend trying to get me more girlfriends…”

"Well I am a pervert and it aligns nicely with my kinks so, yeah. Plus the idea of us in a three way, or you watching me and the others go at it is a real turn on~"

“Stop, I can only get so erect.” I said nervously, having taken a seat and crossing my legs real quick. “But...we’d have to ask...and we don’t know if she’d even like me to begin with.”

"If not then I'm sure there's another, hot bod Amazon lady who'd be willing to take on that great sword between your legs." Roxy teased as I groaned in embarrassment… and a little pride, but mostly embarrassment. "Wonder if this world has its own version of the Kama sutra?"

“I’m sure it would cause...you know, everyone’s a perv.” I said sheepishly.

After cake and drinks we arrived in Ponyville and… wow… this place is nice. It's like a mix between a fantasy forest village and western settlement frontier town. There was modern aspects like street lights and such but also the houses were largely all made from wood, cobblestone, and the roofs were covered in straw. It was nice.

It wasn't like Canterlot at all. Even the guards while present were far fewer than in Canterlot. It felt… peaceful-

"Huh." Roxy said, looking around for a while before back to me. "There's a lot more females here than back up in Canterlot."

And with that I too noticed the distinct lacking of males. One or two here, but the majority of the population at a first glance did seem to be female.

“Yeah...that is a tad weird.” I nodded. “Wonder why?”

"Guess we can ask if we meet up with the others. Now where-" Roxy paused and so did I. In the distance of the town stood a large crystal castle with a purple star on a waving flag. "That's probably Twilight's."

“And that’s probably where the other five will be.” I said honestly. “Nothing like saying ‘this is the hall of justice’ then a giant crystal castle in the middle of town.”

Heading to said castle we were greeted by Twilight's student, Starlight Glimmer. Her body type was actually almost exactly like Roxy, only about an inch shorter, unless you counted her horn in which she was two inches taller than Roxy. "Pleasure to meet you both." Starlight said, shaking my and Roxy's hands. "Twilight's out for the moment, do you two need anything?"

“We wanted to see her and the other Elements cause...training in Canterlot get’s kind of boring after a while ya know?” I said honestly.

"I guess I can get that. Well, Twilight went out on a trip to Manehatten this morning, Fluttershy is likely with Discord, Applejack is probably on her farm, Rarity is in Los Pegasus opening a new store, Rainbow Dash has a Wonderbolts meeting and Pinkie Pie is… I actually don't know." Starlight said, thinking about that last one.

"Wow, you usually memorize everyone's schedule?" Roxy asked.

"It's an… old habit…" Starlight said with an embarrassed chuckle.

“Fair enough.” I nodded. “So who do you think we could meet first? Cause it sounds like everyone’s either in a different city or possibly in another dimension.”

"Well, there's me. Heh… and my friends, Trixie and Maud… so, you two are Pokemon huh?"

“Yes.” I nodded. “Well...due to magical reasons.”

"We were originally human but, here we are as Pokemon cause of this war and such." Roxy added.

"Ah. I thought you looked a little different from the others?" Starlight said plainly.

“So who are Maud and Trixie?” I inquired, as we might as well learn more about the locals we’ll be trying to protect.

"Well, Maud is an earth pony, she mostly researches rocks and rock formations. Trixie is a traveling showmare, or, was…"

"Something happen?" Roxy asked.

"Heh, well, some bad lifestyle choices and bad press kinda… ruined her name as a traveling show more. These days she still puts on shows but mostly for foals or birthday parties… and any of Pinkies parties… locally."

“Fair enough.” I nodded. “So...mind telling us how the Fortress of Solitude appeared in the middle of town in the shape of a tree?”

“I’d say it’s more ‘Hall of Heroes’ than Fortress of Solitude.” The three of us turned and...is that a dragon?

"Hey Spike." Starlight waved. "Back from shopping?"

"Yeah, the sales today were probably the best yet." The dragon, Spike, was maybe about… a year or two younger then Roxy and I, wearing a bright green hoodie and oddly no pants. No shoes either but given the claws on his feet, they wouldn't last. He was just a few inches shorter then I. "Hey, you two those… Pokemon people Twilight talked about?"

"Yeah. I'm Roxy." Roxy said with a smile and nod.

“And I’m Wolf.” I nodded. “And just from your previous comment, I presume you read comic books?”

"About as much as Twilight reads normal books." He laughed. "Seriously, I don't know how the library not only holds it all, but also has room for more. I'm pretty sure it grows… which would make sense, it's still a tree, though the outside has not changed in size at all." Spike said.

“Makes sense...besides the fact how a giant crystal tree is just...in the middle of town.” I said, looping back to my previous question as to why and how this castle became a thing.

"Long story short, it grew out of a magic box gifted to Twilight by a magic tree." Spike summarized. "To explain further will require a seat and snacks."

"Well… guess that makes some sense." Roxy said.

“Well...we have the time unless any of the other element’s pop up out of nowhere.” I said honestly. “Also might as well learn something about this world besides it being in danger.”

"Alright, grab a chair, I'll get snacks." Spike said.

"I'll help." Starlight said as she followed the drake.

About an hour of explaining later, a follow-up that led into how Starlight got here, a tea pot of mint tea and several cookies later, Spike and Starlight explained how the Crystal Tree Castle got here and how Starlight got here as well. Both were equally hard to believe, and yet, still true.

"Wow… Magic stealing Centaur. Huh." Roxy said.

“Damn.” I started. “Talk about Dragon Ball Z here.”

"Yeah, a lot has happened." Starlight said. "So, anything else you two wanna know about?"

“What do either of you know about Griffons?” I asked simply.

"Well, I know Pinkie and Rainbow Dash went there a while ago. Ended up helping her old friend and sort of started trying to rebuild, though given the stubborn ways of Griffons, it was at a slow pace." Spike said.

"Those that Dash's friend, Gilda, managed to get on her side largely made up the Volunteer guard there now when these rebels popped up. I… heard about the zeppelin crash." Starlight sighed. "Monsters…"

“Sadly it’s not the worst they could have done to those refugees…” I sighed out.

“What do you mean?” Spike asked worriedly.

“The death’s were more of the people getting burned alive or suffering trauma from the explosions so that means it happens inside the zeppelin but not close enough to kill them outright…” I sighed out. “They could have strapped the explosives to the refugees and had them be the explosives…”

“That’s...that’s horrible…” Starlight said in absolute shock.

"It's a terrorist tactic used back on our world." Roxy sighed. "They know soldiers won't attack civilians so they make them both a weapon and a shield. In a proper war, it's illegal, a War Crime, but terrorists don't play by the rules of war."

"Rules of war?" Spike asked. "I didn't even know War had rules to follow."

"Not here in Equestria…" Starlight gulped. "Doesn't happen enough to make any…"

“And that’s why the Geneva Convention exists in our world.” I said honestly. “Cause then this stuff won’t happen...or other, much worse things happen…” I shook my head. “If you want to learn more, go find a god of war or something...they’ll at least enjoy talking about it.”

"So… moving on, so what will you two be gods of when you ascend?" Spike asked.

"Well… humans, for one…" Roxy said thoughtfully.

“And after that, we have no idea.” I shrugged. “We were pulled here to save the multiverse and...not much else was explained.”

"Huh. That's kinda… anticlimactic?" Starlight thought aloud. "Well, any other questions you two wanna ask?"

“Does...the end of the world happen a lot here?” I asked. “Cause when we got here...everyone didn’t seem to care as much as they really should.”

Starlight and Spike shared a look, then both waved their hands in a 'more or less' body language. "Something typically attacks Ponyville at least once a week." The drake shrugged.

"You two already know about my Time Travel thing and all that and from what Spike and Twilight told me about what happened before I came along… kinda." She summarized.

"Wow…" Roxy said plainly.

“Good lord…” I shook my head at how absurd that is.

"Anything else?" Spike asked.

"Can Wolf and I check out the Library? Might as well do a little research." Roxy asked.

"Sure, this way." Starlight said as she lead us to… does… does Twilight own the Library of Alexandria? "Here it is. Twilight's personal library."

"Almost reminds me of that Library from Avatar." Roxy hummed.

“Is Wan Shi Tong here?” I asked. “Like...a fifteen foot tall talking owl spirit of knowledge?” I asked Spike and Starlight real quick.

"Who?" I jumped, seeing a small owl perch itself on a nearby table.

"Well, no fifteen foot owls, just Twilight's pet Owlicious." Starlight said with a chuckle.

As Roxy moved forward to browse, I kept my eyes on the owl, expecting it to suddenly grow an extra thirteen feet.

“Can Owlicious talk?” I inquired, expecting even feral animals to be able to talk at this point.

"No but he is pretty smart. She can find a lot of Twilight's supplies when she needs them and even puts her already finished books on the return wagon when Twilight's done with them."

"That's impressive." Roxy said.

“Yeah, that is pretty smart.” I nodded. “Especially when the place is this big.”

"Yeah I don't get it either. Honestly I stopped trying to figure this whole place out a long time ago and just accepted it's… existence." Starlight said with a sigh.

As Roxy and I began looking through the books I found it almost hilarious how most of these books seemed so specific. 101 uses for a hamster ball, not relating to a hamster. The seven prong key and you. Blue betta fish care for dummies. A brief history of Ponyville. A Long history of Ponyville. Pointless Ponyville facts. Vital Ponyville facts. Cutie Mark Crusaders Survival Guide? The level of insane you are required to be to move… to… Ponyville… How to survive Pinkie Pie? Navigating Twilight's Castle?!

I picked that one up and opened it. It was a thin book, hardcover and only had a few pages. Three, to be exact. Page one. 'It's'. Page Two. 'Magic'. Page Three. 'Duh'...

"Nice book Twilight…" I shook my head and closed it and put it back. "Alright so...this library ranges from 'practically useless' to 'actually useful' right?"

"I assume. Though how Twilight organizes them is beyond me." Starlight said.

"I just put them where she tells me and space out when she goes Into her fifteen to twenty minute explanation on how her newest system of organizing saves two milliseconds of search time." Spike said as they rolled their eyes.

“Oh boy…” I sighed out. “One of those types of OCD.”

"Tell me about it…" Spike and Starlight said in unison.

After a while I found a small history book and opened it. While I was reading Roxy made small talk with Spike and Starlight.

“Alright...so what minor bits of history does this book have?” I muttered, going through the pages and reading carefully.

"So, how old are you two?" I heard Roxy ask.

"Thirty one." Starlight said.

"I just turned nineteen two months back." Spike said.

"Wait, you're nineteen?" Roxy asked. "I thought you were younger?"

"Heh, yeah, dragon’s age… different. Physically I've only lived for thirteen years, but if we're older mentally our bodies change to equal it so while I was hatched thirteen years ago, as far as dragon, and even pony society cares, I'm nineteen."

"Wow, that's pretty cool." Roxy complemented.

“That’s interesting.” I said honestly. “How old can dragons be by that logic?” I asked.

"Effectively immortal. Our physical age is linked to how old we feel mentally." Spike answered.

"Huh, you're only as old as you feel." Roxy said simply.

"Basically. My friend Ember is actually just shy if two hundred years old, but she's about my age mentally and therefore physically. Garble, this other dragon I know, is about five hundred but acts and therefore us a snot nosed teen."

"Essentially they can outlive everyone save gods and other naturally immortal beings." Starlight said.

"Huh. So, anyone special in your lives?" Roxy asked.

"No, not really. I know Rarity and sometimes Twilight tease me about my relationship with Ember but in all honesty she's kinda like another older sister." Spike said.

"I uh… not really… I mean, not for a lack of trying… though… heh…" Starlight stuttered.

"Something the matter?" Asked Roxy.

"Just… don't wanna ruin friendships is all…"

"You mean with Trixie?"

"And… Sunburst. He's an old friend from my foalhood and I'd be lying if I didn't still have a bit of a crush on him…"

“Better to talk it out then see what ‘too late’ looks like.” I said honestly, closing my history book as I’m pretty sure I’m gonna get roped into this conversation. “Trust me...it almost happened with me.”

"Yeah, my fallback plan for leashing this stud was feeding him Viagra brownies and walking into the shower with him." Roxy said, earning an embarrassed groan from me and a laugh from Spike while Starlight simply blushed.

"Wow…" Starlight said.

"So, given you like both Sunburst and Trixie, that mean you want to make a harem, er, Herd with them?" Roxy asked.

"Yeah. His mom used to be in a herd but was… removed, but she always told him about the fun parts of being in a herd and Trixie grew up in one."

"Wow. How many… parents did she have?"

"Four dads, eight mothers and six brothers and fourteen sisters."

Holy shit!

"Hot damn…" I blinked in surprise.

"That's… wait, eight mothers I get, but four dads?" Roxy asked.

Starlight nodded. "Ponies are largely… bisexual by nature. It's believed to be a genetic trait given the gender gap ratio over the course of our existence and just affects both the mares and stallions."

"Huh…"

“Right~...” I wasn’t entirely sure what to say here.

"Speaking of, two things, first, what's the… limits to herds if I may ask cause that's a lot of ponies."

"Well, the laws basically say that for a single stallion they can have a herd of up to four mares and if another stallion joins in, up to four more."

Roxy whistled. "So… knowing Wolf it'll have to be a femboy." I promptly fell out of my chair.

“Roxy!” I whined. “Can we not talk about that right now?” I blushed at whatever thought process Roxy had to get me a big herd.

She giggled, giving me a sly sluttery smirk. "So… about Sunbursts mom… did she really get kicked out?"

Starlight sighed. "Kicked out might not be the right word… more like… scandalized might be a better word. I don't know the full story but all I do know is that it has to do with Sunburst's father."

“Is it weird that I thought time travel was involved so Sunburst would be his own father?” I asked. “Cause...that just came rushing to the forefront of my mind when you explained that.”

"... Now I wanna go check up on where Twilight locked that spell away…" Starlight muttered.

"Ninety percent sure he was joking… though knowing that is a possibility now…" Roxy said, looking thoughtful.

“I just had a dumb thought because magic exists here, I didn’t know time travel exists and...this is very concerning.” I said sheepishly.

"In any case, I do have some questions." Spike spoke up. "In Twilight's notes, Pokemon have Types, that's… what exactly?"

“So Types are...in simple terms ‘elemental affinity’ as it were.” I said honestly. “Fire types being good at fire, water good with water, so on and so forth.” I started. “Then apparently it get’s a little wonky when you get into types like Fighting, Steel, and Flying types are all based on something a little more...specific. Fighting is more into the physical aspects of a Pokemon, Steel is...honestly a pokemon either completely made of metal or has some type of metal as a part of it, and Flying is...well birds effectively.” I explained carefully.

"Huh, and what types are you two?"

"I'm a Fairy-Psychic type." Roxy stated.

“And I’m a Fire-Fighting Type.” I nodded.

"Fire fighting? Like, firemen?"

I laughed.

“No, but I can see where your coming from.” I said honestly. “It means I can punch really hard, and also control fire.” I said as I clenched my fist and my wrist fire came to life.

"Neat. I can breath fire but whatever I set on fire typically gets magically transported to Celestia or Twilight, or Cadence." Spike said.

“That’s neat.” I nodded.

"Yeah, but It makes me feel like I'm mostly a magic mail system."

"Can't you use your fire and not send it off?" Roxy asked.

"Sometimes." Spike sighed.

I put my hand on Spike's shoulder. “Then it sounds like we’re gonna need to help get you trained up to be the great fire breathing dragon all your friends know you are.”

"Yeah… except it doesn't really work that way…" Starlight said. "Ember said typically a dragon's fire and how to train them can only be done through family lineage. And Spike was hatched by Twilight at Celeatia's school."

"On top of that she had my egg for three hundred years. Apparently It was basically a fossil. She used it for tests since my egg was basically a rock. She never imagined somepony would actually be able to hatch me."

“And now we need you to see a Ground or Rock type legendary cause right now I’m just imagining you either being able Earth bend like a champ or be able to reanimate dinosaur fossils to do your bidding.” I started. “And both sound really cool.”

"Can we even use type moves like you two?" Spike asked.

“The first thing Roxy learned before any type moves was magic from this world so I don’t see why not.” I shrugged.

"Actually… that would be impressive and helpful." Starlight said, looking lost in thought. "Maybe if we can manipulate magic to mimic your unique Pokemon energy, it should be possible to mimic most of your moves."

“Sounds about right.” I nodded. “But you’d have to ask more...qualified people to answer this stuff, cause I sure as hell don’t even know where to begin here.”

"I barely learned Shadow Ball so I probably wouldn't be much help either." Roxy sighed.


Tomorrow we leave for Griffinstone. All news since the Zeppelin attack was more or less the same. There were, thankfully, survivors from the crash. Just two, a fourteen years old named Gabby and a fifteen year old named Galus. Both were injured though.

Gabby had lost her wings, despite this though she's making it through recovery with a smile on her face and a positive attitude. Galus lost his left eye and while he did get badly burned across his left arm and leg he'll make a full recovery.

His recovery, while not anywhere near as peppy as Gabby, has been steady and adjusting to one eye has been his biggest issue. Being a predator species, he's a bit jumpy when he can't see something or someone on his blindside.

Roxy has practically adopted them, getting Gabby and Galus interested in some fun books and games Arceus managed to pull from our world to here. Galus currently enjoys Uno and Monopoly while Gabby just can't get enough of Candy Land and Connect Four.

"So, you're heading over tomorrow then?" Galus asked me, rolling the dice as he landed in free parking. "Griffinstone has never been too good but it was better than other places, at least until those rebels showed up."

“There not rebels at this point...their terrorists.” I started.

"If you knew Griffon History like me, you'd see it's all the same word." Galus sighed. "It won't be pretty."

“If there’s one thing I didn’t want to see in this world...is my worlds problems here…” I sighed out.

"Little late for that, don't cha think?" Galus asked as I landed on GO and collected my two hundred. "I don't know much about the Griffon Primary, but I do know they use mostly crossbows, bows, and explosives. In regards to armor or metal, they're melting scrap wherever they can find it. They're rag tag but surprisingly efficient."

“That’s concerning…” I frowned.

"We're griffons. Society might be shit and pride is long since broken, but put a leader we want to follow before us and we're surprisingly formidable." Galus rolled the dice, landing on a property and buying it. "That is Flock mentality at work for you."

“Fair.” I nodded. “Too bad that leader has to be a complete jack off though.”

"The most popular and powerful typically are. So, what are you and Roxy gonna do when you get there?"

“Help the people that are trying to stop this, save people and overall just try and do good thing’s.” I said honestly.

"And if the Primary members?"

“We’ll deal with them as need be.” I said honestly.

"Meaning?"

“Beating the crap out of them until they are either unconscious or they surrender.” I said simply. “Right?”

"They won't hesitate to kill you, you know that right?" Galus asked me, looking his one good eye up from the board and at me. "And they won't surrender."

“Well…” I started, kind of at a loss for words as...I don’t know if I was prepared for what actually might happen. “I’ll figure it out soon enough.”

"Best be quick about that. If I was as undecided as you, Gabby would be dead right now." I started at Galus for a long time. "It's your roll."

“Uh...right.” I started as I took my dice and rolled it.

The next day Roxy and I were aborted an armored Zeppelin and went off with a small squad of gun trained soldiers and a lot of supplies for the Griffon Volunteers at Griffinstone. We also had a Legendary accompanying us for air support. Zapdos. He was perched on the top of the balloon, keeping his eyes around us as we flew.

"Always wondered what it was like in a Zeppelin." Roxy said as she looked around our cabin. It wasn't anything special, a small one room cabin with an adjacent bathroom and a single bed barely big enough for the two of us. "Neat."

“Zeppelin’s are really neat.” I nodded. “Feels like a boat in the air rather than just an airplane sized balloon.”

"Heh. Well, it'll be a few hours til we arrive. Wanna pass the time? We might not get any other chances for a while~"

“And they were sure this room is soundproof right?” I asked.

"It's an armored Zeppelin, the walls looks pretty thick and I think as long as the door is closed, we should be fine."

“Oh then we’re going to have all the fun in the world.” I said as I pulled Roxy close.

Needless to say Roxy and I did enjoy ourselves while it lasted, and the shared shower after.

Sadly all good things come to an end and we arrived at Griffinstone. Once off meet Gilda, the Griffoness was about my height, and was a well fit person as her muscles and six pack were well outlined through her fur and feathers. Surprisingly she was only in a sports bra and short shorts. "Glad you two could make it." She said, shaking my and Roxy's hands. "We really need the supplies, and a lot of us here want payback for what happened to the refugees."

“We’re here to help.” I nodded. “It’s nice to meet you as well Gilda, I’m Wolf.”

"Roxy." Roxy said. "You're hot."

I jumped in surprise. Gilda, just grinned. "Damn straight. Heh, sorry for the informal outfit, my usual wardrobe consists of summer/spring sportswear and winter pants and jackets. I heard Galus and Gabby survived that mess, how are they holding up?"

"Gabby is a ball of sunshine and Galus is doing well."

"Good, I was worried about those two. Considering what happened before they were shipped off…" Gilda sighed.

“What happened before they were shipped off?” I asked, trying not to think of what Roxy might do with the admittedly hot griffoness.

"Well, they're orphans, not too uncommon a story in these lands honestly, but… the Griffon Primaries tried to 'recruit' the orphans and Grandpa Gruff, the old fart who used to run it, refused and… they killed him and started rounding up the kids. Gabby is… honestly too nice and innocent for all this mess so… she had a panic attack I think. Guy that tried to grab her got frustrated and was about to kill her but Galus put his talons to use. I won't explain what happened after, just that Galus and Gabby were left behind and Galus was stained in blood. Took one long bath to wash all that out." Gilda told, earning some tears from Roxy and I felt anger rise.

"Those...assholes…" I growled, clenching my fists tightly as blue flames erupted from my wrists.

"Woah there, calm the fireworks dude, save it for the enemy." Gilda said as she raised her talons up a bit.

I took a deep breath, calming down as the fires faded and unclenched my fists. "We'll get these guys Wolf." Roxy said, giving me a hug.

Gilda nodded. "Yeah. Once we get these supplies off we'll head off before first light tomorrow. We've been tracking a possible hide out of theirs near Root Village."

“Works for me.” I nodded. “Let’s start getting thing’s to the people that need it.”

After offloading the supplies And setting up our tent, Roxy, Gilda and I were marking points of interest on a map of Griffinstone and the whole of the Griffon Territories. Turns out Griffinstone isn't even the capital, and the entire Griffon Kingdoms all reside in giant mountains that go on for almost as long as Equestria. "Root Village is a farming village, their main focus is potatoes, beets, carrots, and rabbits."

"They farm rabbits?" Roxy asked.

"Not many large animals can be farmed in the mountains, plus on top of being small they breed and grow fast." Gilda explained.

“Well...that’s true.” I said honestly. “I presume they also sell them to other countries as pets?”

"No, just as livestock for the other towns." Gilda said. "Lot of griffons rely on Root Town for their meat. If the Griffon Primary are holding a base there then they'll use the food as leverage to get other towns and former kingdoms under their talons."

“And that’s something we most definitely don’t want to happen.” I said simply.

"So how will we handle it?" Roxy asked.

Gilda picked up one of the guns brought over from my world. I was honestly surprised Arceus got a .50 sniper rifle. That's gotta be either from Texas or some military base. "The scope on these weapons will be perfect for us to hide a distance away and scan the town, if anyone there is a Primary, we'll be able to spot them… and if what those guards told me about these things is true, take them out then and there."

“Yeah...that sounds about right.” I nodded carefully.

"Once and if they're confirmed to be there, the weapons we got from you guys and armor will help us storm the village, taking out the Primaries and freeing the farmers. Once the last of them is gone we begin making fortifications and with luck more support from Equestria can help ease the workload."

Roxy nodded. "That would be best, though, how will you all be after this is all over?"

“And who’s to say this isn’t a trap?” I asked, causing both Gilda and Roxy to look at me. “I’m just saying...wouldn’t they be a little too stupid to believe their perfectly fine setting up base in quite literally the most obvious place possible?”

"Have you met these creatures? Pride ain't just a dragon trait Wolf, though they aren't stupid. They likely force converted some of the townspeople, meaning they'll be keeping the elderly, females and eggs/chicks in one place for easy… disposal. We'll have to locate and free that place first."

“There’s pride, and then there’s blind stupidity.” I said honestly. “There’s a difference here, cause I can take pride in finally calling Roxy my girlfriend.” I said as I wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close to me out of nowhere. “Blind stupidity would be broadcasting ‘here’s our evil base of indiscriminate war crimes, come get us’.”

"I doubt it's their main base, most likely it's just one of many." Gilda stated. "Though losing Root Village will still blow their iron grip on most of the other smaller towns."

“Fair enough.” I nodded. “I’ll try not to burn everything to the ground with my undying rage.”

"Try and I'll blow you in public." Roxy said, making me fall over, face now blushed and Gilda laughing her ass off.

"I like you!" Gilda said between her laughter.

The sad part is I know Roxy will do that. She's kinky enough and has never not followed up on a threat. Many a bitchy girls in school learned this the hard way.

“I’d rather we not get arrested for public indecency and all that crap…” I said worriedly.

“Exibitionism is legal in most of Equestria.” Gilda said, getting a shit eating grin at seeing my reaction of steam immediately exploding from my head like a train whistle.

"Seriously?" Roxy asked.

"No, but prostitution is actually. Only a few cities have brothels and the laws they have to follow are made to ensure no one scummy is controlling them and mistreating the workers." Gilda said.

"Don't...give me a lewd induced heart attack…" I complained.

"Welp, since we're already on the topic, are you in a relationship Gilda?" Roxy asked. Why would she… oh no…

"Nah, nothing that lasted the three rounds anyway." Gilda replied.

"Three… rounds?"

"In Griffon culture a male or even a female challenges a mate to three rounds. Sorta like competitions. If the challenger wins, then the challenged is their mate, if they lose then they can't challenge them again for a year. The first round is a race, second is a fight, and third is cat and mouse. The challenger must catch their potential mare and nip the back of their neck, claiming them."

“How far have people gotten?” I inquired.

"Some get to two, but never to three."

“Well...cat and mouse can be a bit of a pain half the time.” I said honestly.

"I think she means no one ever managed to beat her in round two." Roxy said.

"Yeah that's the one. All this ain't just for show." Gilda said, motioning to their rather muscular form.

"Huh… so, are you gonna or shall I?" Roxy asked, looking at me.

… what, wait, now?!?!

“Excuse me, hold up.” I started. “You want to try this now!?”

"Oh now I really like you." Gilda laughed.

"I swore you a herd and it starts with this sexy bird!" Roxy declared.

"Oh this is going to be fun." Gilda chuckled.

“Why me~?” I whined, even though I do like the idea of dating Gilda, the timing is...very weird. “Don’t we have more important things than getting me another girlfriend?”

"Tomorrow is a big day, might not all make it back, why not make the night before… special?" Roxy asked.

"Yeah, plus by Griffon standards you're pretty hot." Gilda added.

“Fine…” I sighed out. “Thanks though...just didn’t expect to get a date before having to storm an enemy base.”

"Welp, go on." Gilda said. "Declare the challenges."

"I challenge you for the right to be your mate." I told her, keeping it simple cause I don't know if there is something specific I should say.

"Alright! Now, normally the race is by flight, but since you don't have wings we can run it."

"I must warn you, I used to run track back home and these new legs are even better than before." I said readily.

"Heh, best prove that." Gilda said. She and I walked outside and along the… city. It looked more like ruins.

“So where’s the finish line in this race?” I inquired.

"See that big ass windmill over there?" She asked, pointing off to a large half broken windmill in the distance. "Used to be a grain processing factory, but like everything here it went under in record time. You beat me there and back, you win round one."

“Sounds simple enough.” I nodded.

"Alright, ready, go!" Gilda yelled, and the two of us ran. Gilda was fast. Her body most definitely was not just for show. Even with her wings folded and using legs one, her speed was matching and even about to pass mine. She had a home field advantage, but I know Blaziken can jump.

I quickly hopped atop roofs, avoiding anything thin or made from hay and keeping to supports and framework as I did. Gilda caught on fast, copying me as she displayed more and more surprising physical prowess.

“You're pretty good Gilda.” I told Gilda with a smile.

"You ain't so bad yourself." She said, swinging from a line of exposed rebar and the two of us crashing through a window of the old grain mill. Inside was dusty and abandoned. Some evidence of looting and squatting was present but also old.

The two of us made it back outside and began the run back to camp. If I'm gonna win this I'll need to get ahead of her. Right now we're keeping an even pace with one another. Though, this whole town is in ruins… are they empty though?

“Hey so uh...is it weird that there’s absolutely no one here?” I asked Gilda carefully.

"Huh? Oh, most everyone who lived here either joined the Volunteers, the Primaries, or headed off to other towns. Only ones left here are in the Volunteers back at camp. For the best anyway, all these houses are so old it's amazing they haven't fallen to the ground yet."

"So they're abandoned?"

"Yeah."

"Good to know." I said as I kept straight at a second floor window crashing through and rapidly kicking through the fragile wall on the other side. It gave me just enough of a lead to land back at camp before Gilda did.

"Shit, that was clever Wolf. Real clever." Gilda said with a chuckle as we both caught our breaths.

“Told you these legs were good.” I panted with a smile. “And...that’s my win.”

"Yeah. One for you so far. Now, for the one I always win." Before I could reply, Gilda spun, kicking me right in the torso and sending me flying into the nearest wall and crashing inside the building. Shit that hurt! "This one goes to the one who can keep the other pinned for five seconds." Gilda stated as I claimed up and out of the rubble.

Shit. Fast, and can kick like a… well, like a truck in all honesty. Wasn't expecting that.

“Uh...can we not take it too seriously though?” I asked worriedly, scared of my own unknown strength and not wanting to hurt Gilda. “I legitimately don’t want to hurt you...and I literally don’t know my own strength.”

"Then consider this a crash course in Griffon Style hand to hand." Gilda stated, drawing her talons out and charging in at me. I was on the offensive, managing to get an elbow hit on her. She rapidly spun around and returned it back at me, crashing me to the floor. The old wood gave out under the impact and sent us both down into a basement.

Damn, is this what Galus meant when he said Griffons can be formidable?

“Fine fine…” I sighed out as I got back up quickly. “Let’s hope for the best…” I muttered, starting to hop lightly on my feet. “Don’t say I didn’t warn you…” I started as I moved in swiftly, catching Gilda a bit off guard with how fast my step in was as I slammed my fist into her stomach.

I sent her flying through one, two, three buildings and began to panic for a moment. I ran over to check on her and spotted her climbing out, looking bruised but standing. "Shit. Never got hit that hard before." She grunted, looking at me and smiling. "Heh, glad to know you are packing." She said, quickly rushing next to me and tripping me. I felt her talons grab and arm and her body weight hit my back. She's trying to pin me.

I reacted, tangling our legs and spinning us so I landed on her. The impact knocked some wind out of her- Hold fuck they're way softer than I expected!

Gilda coughed for a bit, and once I snapped out of it I quickly counted. "F-fuck…" She groaned, her own internal count must have reached five too, as she immediately stopped struggling and focused on breathing. "Never… lost that before." She huffed, clenching her stomach.

“You okay?” I asked worriedly. “I’m so sorry...again, I quite literally don’t know my own strength…” I said, starting to fret over her possible injuries. “Knew this was a bad idea…”

"Hey, don't be." She said, pulling out a small vial of green liquid from her pocket. "Heh, normally I give this to the other guy." She said, popping the Plastic seal and drinking it. Instantly she looked better and her breathing evened out. "Heh, damn, never lost round two before. Never got hit that hard either." She chuckled. "Bout time someone around here showed up who can sock me good."

“I’m still really sorry…” I said nervously. “Also...thank god healing potions exist.” I sighed out. “But...back to my previous question...if this place was taken over by the ‘rebels’...why would it be that empty?”

"Cause Griffinstone is just one of many places and self proclaimed Kingdoms in the territories, and this place is a dump. Look around, the Primaries didn't do this damage, this is just Griffinstone." Gilda sighed, laying back down. "They came, gathered who was willing, threatened who wasn't and everyone who got away is with the Volunteers. Anyone who didn't join them or us is dead. This place has been dying for a long time, Primaries just sped up the due date."

“That’s...terrible…”

"That's life here in the Griffon Territories." She laughed. "Honestly, I'm amazed no one from the other races kingdoms bothered to come here and invade before. Yeah we're broke and shit but put us to work and we'll work."

“Cause apparently races have more self respect than conquering a race while they were basically trying to fight off starvation on a daily basis?” I asked while motioning around to the abandoned and, even if it wasn’t abandoned, such an unmaintained town that it’s a miracle a stiff breeze didn’t destroy the buildings.

"If I'm being honest, I think when this is all over it's best if Equestria either Annexes us or integrates us into their kingdom. Least they can keep their government and crime in check."

“That would probably be for the best.” I nodded. “Especially since...the Griffon’s need a break if this has been their entire thing for years.”

"Eight hundred and forty seven years to be exact." Gilda said with a sigh.

“So yeah...you all need something good to happen.” I said honestly.

"Well," Gilda said, sitting up and cracking her neck and popping her arms before standing up and stretching. "Never got to the Cat and Mouse before. Remember, ya have to try and catch me, pin me and nip the back of my neck, alright?"

“Good thing I’ve been...getting some practice with that.” I blushed lightly as I remembered mine and Roxy’s fun times.

"Heh, well you got power, but in terms of speed I'd say we're about even. So this will be interesting. I'll try not to use my wings too much." Gilda grinned, wings extending and she blasted up and out of the basement. I jumped, spotting her flooring it outside the rubble as I followed in quickly.

This was different. Unlike the race all Gilda had to do was either outrun me or outlast me. I'll need to be clever again.

“Hmm…” I hummed to myself, wondering about how I should be clever about this. “I could lay a trap for her...I’d rather not get her hurt and...again why are we doing this near enemy territory again?” I wondered to myself with a frown.

I began to think, what can I do… maybe. If I can get her to round a corner, I can launch myself off it and tackle her. Now, where can I find a sturdy enough to pull that off. Something made from stone maybe.

Gilda flew up and over a building. I jumped, managing to find a platform to jump off of again. Then again, if I can catch her in the air, we'd crash either way, then pinning her will be easy. Lots of these roofs are hay so that would soften the landing.

As I followed Gilda around, I began formulating a plan. Though, I wonder. I just need a stronger jump…

As I was preparing for a jump, Gilda flying over another building, it felt like time slowed down and… I felt like all my strength was getting channeled into my legs, suddenly time returned to normal, and I jumped, the ground under me cracking as I launched myself right into Gilda's back. The impact sent us both heading for a hay covered roof. We crashed through it and into an old table that somehow held under the impact. Reacting fast, I jumped on Gilda's back, and bit my beak to the back of her neck.

Gilda froze, her feathers puffing up as a look of shock covered her face. We both didn't move for what felt like hours, and finally I moved, taking my beak off her neck and looked at her as she slowly sat up, rubbing the spot I pecked.

“Uh...you okay?” I asked sheepishly.

"I… huh…" She said blankly. "Y-yeah, just never… experienced that before. So… wow, we're mates now…"

“Fantastic.” I said warmly. “Now...problem again...we bolted far away from our camp.”

"It's fine. The areas I was running in are patrolled by us, so they're safe." She said, getting up as I did. "So, what now… Alpha?"

“Just...call me Wolf okay?” I asked sheepishly. “And uh...god this is gonna be so weird…” I groaned.

"How so?"

“That whole...Alpha thing…” I shook my head. “Can’t we just date like normal people?”

"Yeah… griffons don't do dating. We get challenged or challenge, and depending on the outcome depends on if we have a mate or not. It's our equivalent to marriage."

“That’s probably gonna piss Roxy off…” I said nervously.

"Not really." I jumped, seeing Roxy in the corner of the building. "My kinks are many and many are extremely lewd."

"How long have you been there?" Gilda asked.

"Five minutes but I've been following you both around while you went with the challenges."

“Don’t tell me you learned how to teleport…” I groaned.

"Nope, invisibility spell." Roxy said with a smile. "Like I was gonna miss my main building his harem."

“Fair.” I sighed out. “Alright...so Gilda is now my wife...and I know that look…” I glared at Roxy as she got her ‘I’m gonna do lewd things’ look she’s been making more and more as of late.

"Hey Gilda, you bi?" Roxy asked.

"Hm? Well, I prefer guys but I'm not opposed to being with a female." Gilda replied.

"Perfect!" Roxy declared, running up and kissing Gilda right on the beak.

My jaw hit the ground, my nose spat blood and my face went red.

Gilda's wings pooped out in surprise but quickly she and Roxy just started making out before me. Right before I was to pass out from bloodloss they stopped, Roxy turning to look at me. "I can't wait for when we get back to Equestria for some… privacy~" She cooed, grabbing Gilda's butt.

In turn, Gilda grabbed Roxy's and my world went black as the lewdness before me became forever engraved into my memories.


I woke up the next morning back in our tent… both Roxy and Gilda were at each of my sides, and both made sure they were using me as a shared body pillow. I'd be less terrified if they were wearing clothes.

When they woke up Gilda gave me a… full frontal view of her figure and… "Woof!" Roxy proclaimed.

“Woof indeed.” I blinked in awe at how sexy the griffoness was without clothes.

"Heh, well hope you don't get too used to the view Alpha, we still gotta head out today." Gilda stated, putting her clothes on.

"Why do you call him Alpha?" Roxy asked as she out her own clothes on.

"It's what we call the head of a flock, or herd, if you're in Equestria. Much like how in a herd there is a head male and a head female, in a flock there is an Alpha, the head male, and their Omega, the head female. So you'd be the Omega Roxy."

Roxy seemed to ponder that for a while. "Huh. I like it."

“Of course you would…” I muttered. “So anyways...what happened while I was out?”

"We carried you home, put you in bed, stripped, made out some more, groaped one another and you then went to sleep using you as a fun pillow." Roxy said. I looked over at Gilda, who simply nodded.

“You two will be the death of me…” I groaned. “And Roxy still wants me to find more women.”

"She's the Omega, and you're the Alpha, whatever you two say goes for this flock… herd hybrid." Gilda shrugged, putting on more covering clothes this time and some of the armor that we brought. It was armor from earth, Riot gear to be precise. It looked modified more for either a Pegasus or Griffon given the wing sleeves. Well, if they are just using crossbows and bows, that armor should hold up more than fine. "The team is gonna head out in two hours, we best eat up and grab the supply bags before then."

“That would be for the best.” I nodded. “Can’t head off and take down bad guys on an empty stomach.”

My stomach growled in agreement with my statement.

We quickly grabbed a meal then got our supply bags. It was mostly some medical supplies, potions, and rations of food and water.

Once everyone was set up we began heading out for Root Village.

The trip was a six hour walk, we thankfully didn't run into any Primaries, and soon Root Village was in eyesight. It was largely farmland, as expected with various houses in similar state to Griffinstone, and a central collection of buildings that most likely made up town square.

“Jeez...I didn’t think this would also look rundown...I mean, Primaries were doing stuff but this is an important town.” I said honestly.

"That's just Root Village." Before I could ask, Gilda answered. "Yes every Griffon town/city looks like this."

"Okay at some point people should have done the obvious." I frowned. "Just because your pride turned to shit doesn't mean you should live like it."

"Think it was more laziness than anything." Gilda shrugged.

"Looks like they're keeping the children in a salon in the center of town." One of the pony guards replied, eye down the scope of a massive rifle. "From the windows I count four, but more must be inside."

"Let's secure outer buildings and farms first then have one team sneak into the town and the other stage an assault to keep them busy while we rescue the kids." Another of the pony guards said.

“Do they have any other form of communication besides their possible screams?” I inquired.

"Doubtful." Gilda said. "From how we've seen them, their groups tend to keep close, and aside from maybe an arrow or bolt hitting certain spots, nothing aside from a yell."

"Let's head up to the farms. Clear out stragglers quickly and quiet." The sniper guard said.

We made our way back up over to a nearby farm. We split up, one team checked the barn and another the house. Gilda, Roxy and I hit the house, careful walking through it. The first room of note was the kitchen, and for one reason. There was blood everywhere. "Looks old, maybe a week old." Gilda said, keeping her crossbow up. "Fuck happened here?"

“Something not good that’s for sure…” I muttered. “Question...this might be pretty bad but...are griffons above cannibalism?” I asked carefully.

"Depends on the gang." Gilda said. She quickly checked the next room, we followed, finding the other rooms empty aside from several ruined bits if furniture and a large basket overstuffed with potatoes. Once we ensured it was empty, we were back in the kitchen. "Alright, time to see what's behind door number one." Gilda said as she opened the refrigerator.

I was expecting the worst, but sighed in relief as all that was inside the fridge was a leaky bucket of skinned rabbits. And some beers.

"Well, that's a relief." Roxy breathed.

“Alright, so this is just the butcher.” I said, thankful to know that this wasn’t filled with dismembered body parts.

"Don't be peppy yet." Gilda said. "Still the freezer." She said, opening it.

"What could be in a freezer that- Ahhh!" Roxy yelled before turning away and running outside.

“Jesus fuck!” I said in absolute shock.

Inside the freezer were three severed heads. Two were adults, one male, one female, and between them a smashed egg, too large to just be a chicken egg. On the inside of the freezer door, the word 'Example' was carved into it.

"Twisted fucks." Gilda said, slamming it shut. "As if they weren't sick enough."

“Wh-what the...what the fuck!?!” I coughed, trying to keep my lunch down at seeing such a horrible thing.

"Hey, stay with me." Gilda said, patting my back. "We'll bury them later, right now let's focus on clearing out the farms."

“This...is terrible…” I shook my head. “We...we need to see if Roxy’s okay…” I started, hoping she didn’t run too far from the house.

"Yeah, she looked ready to-"

KA-BOOM

"- Do something stupid…"

We ran outside, seeing my girlfriend flying high above the town and raining Shadow Balls down from the air like an enraged, well, Gardevoir.

"Huh… I was expecting you to do something like that." Gilda said as Roxy blasted another building, the few Griffons inside either getting blasted aside or buried into the rubble.

“Sweet lord…” I muttered. “Roxy!” I called out to the enraged pokemon. “I really hope all the griffon’s running are the enemy and not innocents…”

"Yeah, let's go help her." Gilda said as she flew up and I ran. Arriving in the town and spotting a few Griffons taking aim for her. Gilda tackled one and I punched-

CRACK! SPLAT!

And by punch I mean exploded the Griffon's head… what the?!?!

“Uh…” I blinked, staring at my hand that was currently covered in blood and bone.

"You punched me through like two buildings, are you really surprised?" Gilda ashed as she shot a bolt into the wing of a Griffon, sending him crashing to the ground and rapidly rushing them and stomping on their neck. The echoing crack telling Gilda her target was not getting back up.

"I...just killed someone…" I said weakly.

"And I've killed eighteen." Gilda replied, quickly reloading her crossbow and shooting. A squawk in the distance soon was accompanied by a fleshy squash. "Nineteen." She corrected. "Look, it sucks but you get numb to it."

"I shouldn't...but…" I started, thinking I should be better than straight up killing people.

"Besides, once she cools down, she'll need a good cry." Gilda said, motioning over to Roxy still flying around and shooting Shadow Balls. "She has to be near or past my count by now."

“This...this isn’t right…” I muttered, struggling not to vomit at my actions.

"That's War, Wolf. No war goes without bloodshed. Not even that dumb Cheese war."

I stopran. for a bit and looked at her. “What?”

"Don't ask." Gilda sighed. "Come in, before she gets shot or something."

I got up, trying to wipe off the blood as we both ran. It was a short run to Roxy, the girl was in a blind rage as she blasted away more Griffon Primaries.

"Not as planned, but effective." One of the pony guards said.

"Salon is clear, no civilian casualties." A Griffon Volunteer informed.

"Then let's evacuate." Gilda said. "Evacuate now! Cover those Civilians!" She yelled. "You go calm Roxy down."

“Alright.” I nodded carefully as I ran after Roxy, hoping she’ll be alright after going on a complete rampage. “Roxy!” I called out to her.

She was shooting Shadow Balls off into buildings, the… smell of charred meat was thick. Finally though it seemed she either ran out of anger or ran out of Shadow Balls cause she then floated down and collapsed onto the ground, screaming into the dirt a mixed raged howl and agony.

I was fast and scooped her up into a sudden hug. “It’s alright Roxy...I’m here for you.”

As time passed, Roxy finally managed to speak. "I killed them…"

“So did I…” I said softly. “It’s...not good…”

"I killed them… and… it felt good…" I blinked, staring at Roxy as she turned to look at me.

“Excuse me?” I asked, slightly confused by what she said.

It was then I noticed, her normally emerald green eyes now we're a dark purple. "What's wrong with me?" She asked.

Before I could reply, I felt a sharp pinch in my arm. I looked, seeing a dart in my arm. Immediately everything began going dizzy and dark, Roxy hit the ground, a dart in her back as I hit the ground next to her.

“God...damn it…” I growled out, trying to not pass out from the poison.


I awoke feeling like lead, something cold and metal was around my arms, and legs… torso and neck. Something hit my face. It was small, didn't hurt, like a pebble. It hit again, my eyes opening a bit as sitting on a wood bed against the wall across from me was a thin, red feathered Griffon with orange fur and yellow eyes. He flicked another pebble at my head. I tried to talk, but felt my beak taped shut.

"They really don't like you." He said, flicking another pebble at me. "Then again from what I hear that other one did, I can see why. Amazed they took you alive, normally they ain't so merciful." He was quiet for a while, then laughed. "Oh, right right, your beak is taped shut. One second." They said, getting up and using their talons to cut the tape off my beak.

This close I could see the scars along their body, fur and feathers regrown uneven and matted. Once my beak was free I spoke. "Where's Roxy?" I asked. "If any of those bastards dared to lay a finger on her…" I growled, feeling my rage spike at the thought of what they are doing to her.

"Roxy, that's what the other one is called? Huh, pretty name. Well don't know where your friend is, they dropped you off here yesterday chained beak to legs. Been flicking pebbles at your head since." They replied. "Oh, so, what's your name? Most Griffons call me Thief, but my name is Garry."

‘Garry’ could hear chains snap as he noticed my wrists were now producing blue fire. “I’m Wolf...and where are we?” I growled.

"Blimy you're a strong one. Magic too boot! Heh, oh man they fucked up keeping you in metal chains." He laughed. "As for where we are my canine named bird pal, we're in a dungeon cell in the good old kingdom of Crimson Iron. Oldest hellhole in the Griffon Territories."

“They also fucked up by kidnapping my mate.” I stated bluntly. “Alright Garry...let’s get out of here, is there anyone else being held captive here?” I asked as I broke the braces on my body.

"If there is, I never met them. Once a week they drag me out of here, shoot me up with something in a needle then toss me back in and if I'm still alive I get food."

“Do you have any idea what they're putting in you?” I asked, looking around to see where we actually are.

"Nope. Half the time it does nothing, other half I'm coughing, shitting, pissing or crying blood. Several times that was all at once. But whatever they shot me up with last night did this to me." They motioned to their body. I raised an eyebrow. "Here's a hint, I used to be silver and blue colored!"

“That’s...really concerning.” I said worriedly. “So...know your way around here?” I asked as I stretched out a bit, feeling stiff from being knocked out and chained up.

"Nope. Everytime they drag me out of here it's in a rag. I do know they drag me down a hall, take a left, left, stairs, then another left and then chain me to a table while someone shoves needles into me and occasionally cut me up and take… something out I dunno, can still move so I stopped questioning what might be missing."

“Your probably an undead by that point if they can just take whatever they want out of you and nothing’s wrong...or you magically have some super regeneration at that point.” I said honestly.

"Eh." They shrugged. "So then, Wolf, how you planning to get out of here? Stone all the way around the the doors while metal, is five inches thick and slides so…?"

I walked over, feeling my rage continue to build. “Better step back a few.” I growled, the griffon seeing flames billow from my beak.

They looked around, seeing the small cell we were in and just slid against the back wall.

I sighed, letting blue fire coat my fist and slam into the door. It hurt, but the door bent and was red where I hit. I kept punching until it was deformed and white hot. Finally something popped and it fell to the ground. I walked out into a long hallway filled with identical doors.

Garry walked out behind me. "So this is what the hallways looks like. Cleaner than I imagined." He hummed.

“Christ…” I grumbled. “Alright...time to start aimlessly searching the place for a way out.”

"This way. They always drag me to the left." Garry said, actually sprinting along up and down the floor. "Bout time I get room to move!" He said happily.

He has all his screws loose, popped out and long gone…

I followed him until we reached the laboratory. He actually sat and Laid down on the table. "Hmm… feels different without the sack over my head…" He clicked.

“So this is their lab…” I started as I looked around, pretty sure this griffon is somehow Deadpool considering the...weird similarities.

As I looked around, I opened a refrigerator, finding many test tubes filled with blood and various colored liquids. Carefully I opened the freezer, sighing as it was sample plates with various bits of bone or flesh in them. The hell are they doing here?

“Seriously...what the hell are these people doing?” I muttered.

"No idea. Hey look, it's you."

I turned around, seeing a pin board with various photos of Griffons, and one of me. Each one has some kind of serial number under it. The newest looking one was of me, all in chains and everything. I found filing cabinets and looking back at my photo I searched and found they already had a file for me and a few papers. Oh they better not have experimented on me in my sleep.

“Oh they better not have experimented on Roxy!” I immediately snapped, thinking if they experimented on me, which I seriously hope they didn’t, they would do the exact same to Roxy.

I opened the file. There wasn't much, just two documents. One was notes, the other looked to be the results of a DNA test.

Subject 77906:

Gender: Male

Species: Unknown

Subject 77906 has an unnatural and highly unique genetic structure. It appears to already be pre-spliced with an alien genetic material unrelated to their original DNA. Which is the alien DNA and which is their original is also unknown at this time.

Their genetic coding, however, has rapidly accelerated our other projects. The early prototype injection into Subject 88640, 99863, 33709 and 22176, have provided rapid mutations and alterations we have been searching for. Multiple samples from Subject 77906 have been taken, blood, bone marrow, saliva, fur, feathers, talon clippings, and a small sample of brain matter was also extracted and shipped out to other laboratories.

Footnote: High temperature and heat seem to advance compound manufacturing.

“Okay seriously, the fuck are these people doing?” I wondered in complete confusion. “Also they stole my body parts and are shipping it around...to either clone me or fuse me into other races…” I took a deep breath. “Okay, maybe murder isn’t such a bad idea now...but...Roxy seemed off…”

"Hey there I am!" I turned, seeing Garry pointing at his photo. The number under it was 33709. That explains why his colors changed… they used whatever from my DNA to inject him. I quickly found his folder and- holy shit this Is two inches thick!

“God damn it…” I grumbled. “Alright...a whole host of bad things are happening.”

"So, what now?" Garry asked, poking the various photos.

“We’re going to destroy this laboratory and get out of here, and try and find Roxy.” I said simply, taking as much information I could and thankfully some dumbass left a bag here. “Alright, so now just need to collect all this information, hopefully they also left wherever they sent the samples...seriously this sucks…”

"Cool. Wonder what this do?" He asked, shaking a vile of… something.

I took it away from him and grabbed several of the vials and blood samples from the fridge and freezer. Once as much as I could carry was stuffed into the bag was in the bag I headed out, making sure Garry followed as we walked through the halls.

We ran into some guards, two. I was hiding and waiting to-

"Hi!" Garry yelled, suddenly out in the open rather than behind me.

"What the?! How did you get out?!" One of the guards demanded.

"It's just 33709, come on freakshow, back to your cell." The other guards said with a sigh. He put a paw onto Garry's arm, and immediately pulled it off. "Ouch! What the?!

"What?" The first guard asked, trying to grab Gary's arm and also rapidly removing his paw. "Son of a-! It's like touching a hot stove!"

"Guess the Doc's tests are yielding fruit." The other guards said.

"Can I get food now?" Garry asked.

As comical as this was becoming, I had to-

"No, you ate last night." The first guard replied.

"Awh! But I'm hungry now!"

I froze. Garry's voice… suddenly did not sound like Garry.

"What the- AHHHHHHH!"

"MERCY-"

All I heard once the screams died out was the sickening crunch and tearing of bones and flesh.

“Jesus christ…” I muttered as I looked back at what possibly happened.

There was… so much blood. It soaked the walls and puddled in the floors. In the center of it all sat Garry, party bloody as he bit into one of the two headless bodies of the guards. He was just eating like… rapidly I pulled out the file on Gary. As well as my DNA, they put into the poor guy the DNA of Manticores, Hydras, Ursa Major, Unicorn and earth pony, Poison joke extract, and Parasprite DNA.

Shit...

“Fucking god…” I groaned. “This better be the only time I have to deal with this shit…” He grumbled, only to see a chibi wolf on a little yellow cloud slowly pass by with a sign.

”It won’t be as bad, but it’ll still be kinda bad.” The sign said as they went into a portal and vanished.

“Right~...” I started

I momentarily questioned my own sanity and wondered if I was injected with anything. I was snapped back to reality by a tap on the arm. I turned, jumping as a bloody Gary was offering me a chunk of what I can assume was a liver. "Hungry?"

"I'm good, thanks." I said carefully. "But...damn it I could have interrogated one of them for their plans or where to go…" I frowned.

"Their plans are to splice Griffon DNA with that of other races to better quickly exterminate them all by using Parasprite DNA as the foundation of the metamorphosis given how her very presence alters the bugs to what they were before." I stared at Gary. "When I eat brains, I see things."

… Well, sure, why not.

“Uh...huh…” I said carefully. “So...do you know where they keep other prisoners? And where they sent my DNA?”

"Hmmm… Yes to the first one, no to the second." He said. "Oh, and it seems your friend is here in the east dungeon, maximum security and death row." He said, taking a bite of the liver. I gagged, but began making my way down the hall.

Maximum security, sure, makes sense, Death Row, Fuck that!

"Their not going to lay a god damn finger on my girlfriend!" I snapped.

I began making it down towards East Dungeon. More guards began appearing and I dealt with them quickly. Thankfully Gary was… full… so he just walked over them as we made our way there. We did come across a doctor of sorts.

"Hi doc!" Gary said.

"Keep that abomination away from me!" The doctor yelled, trying to break out of my grip as I had him pinned against the wall.

"Your going to tell me everything I want to know, or I start turning you into a midday snack for Gary." I growled.

"Heh, so I'm either hanged by the Commander or eaten by a freak?" The Griffon doctor spat. "I don't know which would be more painful."

"I can be very creative." I growled. "Now talk." I told him, using my claw that was on fire to cut off a piece of his arm, cauterize the wound, and cook the piece of cut off flesh.

He screamed, grunting as he tried to glare at me. "Heh, you both are freakshow, but then again that's what the boss wanted." He huffed. "You know our goal, Global Mercy. These just help speed the goal along."

"This isn't mercy, it's mindless slaughter for funsies." I growled.

"Some see it that way, but look at our lands. The crime and poverty are a plague and it's been festering on the corpse that is the Griffon race for centuries. Like every plague, to survive it must mutate, that's where your unique DNA comes along, you and that interesting female. Such… flexible and malleable DNA, like clay really. It's the missing key we've needed."

“What did you do to her?” I asked carefully.

"Nothing we didn't do to you really. Blood, bone marrow, she's been surprisingly cooperative. And her power, such vast reserves of magic and still unknown energies. We're simply harvesting it."

I cut off another piece of his flesh.

When his screams died, he spat. "Heh, don't worry, she's alive, she volunteered for it."

“She would never.” I growled. “What did you do to her?”

"Nothing. The Commander simply talked with her, asked for samples, and she said yes."

I was about ready to rip more of his body off, but Gary suddenly bit down on the doctor's head, his skull caving in like he was cracking an egg. I looked away as an audible… slurp filled the room and when it stopped there was a thud. The Doc's head was still there. Mostly. "Taste like acorns." Gary said. "Hmm… huh, he wasn't lying. Oh wow she looks bad."

“What happened to her?” I asked carefully.

"Hmmm." Gary hummed, as his… mutated body sifted through the memories of the brain he ate. "She woke up last night, talked to their commander, looked kinda… like she wanted to vomit but there wasn't anything in her stomach, then she let them take samples of her energy and drain her magic, and then they took physical samples. Blood, bone marrow, hair, skin cells, a bit of brain tissue, and two eggs."

I froze at that bit.

I never once thought I would ever feel ‘breathtakingly pissed’ before...something beyond calmly pissed...as I took a deep breath. “Where’s the Commander?”

"Hmmm… No idea. Not the two guards, or the doc seemed to know where he is at the moment. But on the plus side I know where all that DNA stuff, hers and yours, were sent. Well, Doc knew but now I know."

“You are going to be a great help in dealing with these people.” I nodded. “Now, can you please lead the way to Roxy’s cell? I need to have a word with her.”

"Leading the way! Wow having several mental maps of this place is useful!"

And so we managed to make it to Maximum security. The first cell door I opened- woah!

"What?" The one on the left asked.

"Hi!" The one in the middle said.

"And I thought we were weird." The one on the left said.

She was… they were… Griffon… Griffons? Female… females?

They were a female Griffon with one body and three heads. She had purple, they had purple feathers and black fur with all three heads had blue eyes.

“Right…” I started. “So hi...I’m Wolf...and this is Gary.” I said as I softly patted Gary’s head. “Who are you...three?”

"Gala."

"Gala."

"Gala."

The center one shook her head. "I'm Gala OG, these two sprouted out of my neck and have all my memories and… basically everything about me they know." She said as the two nodded.

“Sounds...simple enough.” I nodded. “So hey, we’re breaking you and everyone else out of here.” I said to the pretty looking griffoness. “Want to help out?”

"Sure, but we each can control the whole body so with luck walking won't be too hard." Left Gala said as I broke their chains off.

The next door was…

"What?" The half snake half, half Griffon male said. Their legs were now a merged snake tail with two extra sets of wings running along it.

“Prison break.” I said honestly. “I’m Wolf, this is Gary, and this Gala.” I said while motioning to Gary and Gala.

"Gruffin. So…"

"How do you shit?" Gary asked.

"I don't… not since my legs became this." Gruffin said.

The next door- I screamed.

The headless body had almost… oh god this poor guy is mixed with roaches… and is headless. The headless body felt my chests then arms then 'looked' in the general direction of the others before giving me a thumbs up.

“Why are you headless and why are you a roach!?” I asked in panic.

The torso turned to me, waved a hand over the neck space, and the other hand mimicked talking. Right...

“You can hear me at least…” I sighed out. “We’ll figure out how you can talk later, we’re breaking you free with everyone else here.”

They gave me another thumbs up and I opened the next and final cell. Inside was Roxy, unchained and sitting on the bed. Her arms and legs were covered in the familiar markings of needles and stitched were patchworked along her. Including one small set of stitches along her right side

I kneeled in front of her, her eyes looked… hollow, and we're still that dark purple from before.

“Roxy?” I asked softly. “Roxy...are you there?”

She didn't reply, just sort of… looked at me. "Wolf?" She questioned quietly.

“I’m here…” I said softly, tearing up sadly. “I’m sorry...I’m so sorry I let this happen…”

"Wolf… I don't… feel… anything…" I looked at her, terror filling my heart. "I… know, I should have… fought them but… I just said yes to what their Commander asked."

“What...what did he do to you?” I asked carefully.

"Some blood, other stuff… I didn't even feel it."

“What’s wrong?” I asked, gently putting my hand on her shoulder.

"I just… don't feel anything. Physically it's all… dull, mentally… feels like fog…" She huffed. "Commander is long gone too. She left with two of my eggs. Turns out I have some weird hybrid womb of Pokemon and human. Still have human eggs but once the fetus is formed the egg forms around it and then the shell. And all that. Or so the doctor says."

“The Doctor's dead...the guards are dead, and I’m going to hunt down the commander and make them regret ever hurting you like this.”

"I don't hurt though… it's all just dull…"

“You shouldn’t be feeling this.” I said, putting my other hand on her shoulder as the flames on my wrists died down for a scorching rage to a warm caring feel. “Please...don’t lose yourself...I...I can’t lose you Roxy…”


Making it back to Equestria was thankfully easy. While the others were all sent to be… examined, given their mutations, Roxy was actually looked over by Arceus. "Hmm. I was afraid of this." The God of Pokemon said as he examined Roxy. "Corruption."

“Do I need to find Lugia or Crystal Mewtwo to figure out how to fix her?” I asked, knowing Lugia had a really bad time with corruption and Crystal Mewtwo was...a very special case from Pokken Tournament.

"No, this is a side affect of your bodies. You see, by nature most pokemon are friendly, and when they kill it's for food and not for rage. Corruption typically occurs from an outside force alters their mind and inner energy, but given your prior humanity, the… corruption came from her rage and anger. The good news is it can also be healed by helping her feel positive emotions."

“And how come my rage hasn’t corrupted me?” I asked carefully. “I know I didn’t kill but...I’m pretty sure I was about to level a mountain with how pissed I was.”

"Well, a Pokemon's nature often determine the state of the corruption or even how quickly they fall into it. When picking you two up, Roxy's nature was Naughty, and yours was Serious. Serious nature pokemon can actually fend off corruption for a long time, but Naughty is more… chaotic, so it affected her differently."

“So thats why she’s been...extra horny.” I said sheepishly. “So...how do I help her?”

"You need to help her feel positive emotions again, she needs to feel emotions before she can begin to recover. I can gather items from your personal belongings on earth to help you with this."

“It will help...and hopefully me just talking to her will help.” I said honestly. “But...what’s worse is that...she agreed to whatever that bastard Commander told her…”

"Hm, it's not too surprising. Her corruption is at a… halfway point. We're she fully absorbed into it, she'd be far more violent and anger prone, but for her to be so impassive and compliment means she drained all that rage before the corruption truly began to manifest."

“So that’s why she said it felt…’good’ when she murdered those...bastards.” I said carefully.

"In any case, go to her. She needs you now more than ever."

I nodded, heading back to my room. Gilda was there now. Gilda sat next to Roxy on the bed. Magic healed her wounds but she was still… out of it. "Whats the big white dog thing say?" Gilda asked.

“Woof.” I said as I walked in.

"So nothing useful?" Gilda asked.

“Oh, thought you were talking about me for a second given my name.” I said. “Arceus is a Horse, but he told me that she’s been Corrupted partly, and right now all she needs is to start remembering positive things and start just...feeling positive to turn back to normal.” I said honestly.

"Okay, feeling positive, how do we-" There was a bright flash as Gilda jumped, many boxes with my or Roxy's name on them were now in our room. "The Fuck was that?"

“Arceus sending us stuff from our world...from our houses…” I started, as I immediately thought about home. “Wow...after everything that’s been going on...I haven’t thought about the fact we might never go home…” I started, that realization just suddenly smacking me out of nowhere as I walked over to one of the box’s with my name and opened it to see what was inside.

I smiled, looking inside and saw my DS, 3ds, and games for it all here. I looked through and found Roxy's. Her blue 3DS covered in various stickers still had a charge too.

“I wonder…” I muttered as I checked if both our 3ds’s had any games in it.

Our 3DS systems still had Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire in them.

“Good.” I muttered with a smile. “Hey Roxy, do you want to play some Pokemon?” I asked her.

"Hm? We are Pokemon Wolf." She said. I gave her the DS. "... This was… A Christmas gift." She said, looking over the handheld.

“Who got you this christmas gift?” I asked softly.

"Dad… he got it the year X and Y came out." She said, opening it. The system booted on and various icons of games she got from the store popped on her home screen. All the gameboy series games mostly.

She then went to Photos. In the album the early pictures of us were displayed. "Heh… you wore that ugly reindeer costume that year."

Though it was weak, she did laugh, and her eyes seemed to… brighten, ever slightly.

“It was an ugly costume yes.” I agreed. “Still have no idea why I agreed to wear it.”

"Your mom made you because you broke the ornaments." She had a small smile now.

“It was my cat’s fault, not mine.” I huffed. “Bastard just had to play the ‘I’m a cute cat, I do no wrong’ schtick on her again…”

"Yeah. Cheeky little bastard…" She flipped through the photos, finding another and her smile widened. "I remember this." I looked at the photo, blushing a bit as that was us for Halloween. I was dressed as Meliodus from Seven Deadly Sins… and Roxy dressed as Merlin… "Still amazed mom and dad let me wear it...

“I’m pretty sure they might have let you just to see what I’d do.” I blushed as well. “Considering...I’m pretty sure we were plenty obvious to everyone else.”

"Damn, you wore that?" Gilda spoke up, looking at the picture. "Still got the outfit?"

"... I think I do…" Roxy looked thoughtful for a bit. Her eyes were starting to look green again. Dark green but green. "Always did want to slip the nip to Wolf that night. Sadly that wire support the outfit had was well made."

“And caused a scene as I fell over.” I pointed out. “Seriously...why you so horny?” I asked her as I sat down next to her. “

"Porn mostly, hot friend, now boyfriend, vivid imagination… porn and gymnastics class…" She listed, her eyes not more green, brighter but not at her normal shade of green yet.

"So I take it your first time was pleasant?" Gilda asked.

"It wasn't… traditional, didn't have protection but I was happy to learn Wolf can go for several rounds before needing a break."

"Really?" Gilda asked with a grin. "Do tell, what shall I be expecting?"

And Roxy then began to tell, in detail, what we have done, how we did it, and how well… hung I was. While my blush likely would not fade soon, her eyes were back to their beautiful bright green. I was happy with that.

“And there goes your corruption.” I said, feeling like I could light up a goddamn christmas tree with how bright my blush was.

"I still can't believe that happened…" Roxy said, sighing and looking sad. "They took… two eggs from me… I just… let them…" She shook her head. "Still… I know what their Commander looks like now, and her name."

“Who is she, and what do they look like?” I asked carefully.

"She's got blue feathers, silver trim along her wings and around her eyes, grey fur and ruby red eyes… her name is Gula." Roxy said.

"Gula… I know her." Gilda said. "That bitch lead the biggest Drug Runners in the territories. Medical or… other, she had a complete monopoly on drugs."

"Would explain how she had such… experienced doctors in staff…" Roxy sighed.

“Yeah…” I nodded carefully. “That whole thing is just...terrible.” I shook my head. “So, now that your back and fully awake...there’s hybrid’s now.”

"I noticed… how are they?"

"Getting examined." Gilda said. "Their DNA is...all over the place, they've been pumped full of mixed formulas and crap that, and this was what I heard, 'their DNA looks like a swamp teeming with life and animals never before seen and all not even belonging there'." Gilda said. "Oh and Gary is in maximum security. Apparently once the Princesses and those Pokemon things saw him, they said it felt like a small bit if the Parasprite Queen was there."

“So that’s why he’s a raving cannibal that...also learned what people knew by eating people’s brains.” I started.

"And the others?" Roxy asked.

"Less insane and terrifying medical science." Gilda sighed. "Especially the roach guy."

“Wonder if they can regrow his head...even if that might be kind of creepy.” I said nervously.

"Yeah… so, what now?" Gilda asked.

"Now? Now I need a break from… everything." Roxy said. "I have my video games here now, I have my boyfriend, a sexy Griffoness, and I plan on spending it eating, or blowing either of you while being eaten, or plowed by the both of you. And playing video games." Roxy stated simply. "Strip now! I'm crossing three way off the list!"

"... Fair enough." Gilda said as she began to strip with Roxy.

“Same ol Roxy.” I chuckled as I went over and closed the door to give ourselves more privacy.






To be continued...