• Published 1st Jan 2013
  • 8,363 Views, 327 Comments

Harry Potter, Knight of the moon - The Walker



Harry Potter, asking for the power to destroy his enemies, and recieves it after agreeing to serve Nightmare Moon eternally serve her..

  • ...
31
 327
 8,363

What happens next.

Harry stared at the extremely loud pony that had burst through the door. She was bigger than the group of ponies besides Celestia, but smaller then Celestia herself. She also had horns and wings like Celestia. Harry could only conclude that this was Luna, His……… Mistress. Harry tilted his head to the side as he thought about it. Yes, he concluded that would seem to be the correct word for now. He bowed once more before Luna.

“My lady.” Luna stopped dead and stared at Harry in slight confusion as did the others in the room. Harry stood up and looked at them in return. “What? I swore an oath to serve Nightmare Moon in all things and Luna is technically Nightmare
Moon, so she has my loyalty.” The others still seemed confused, but was Luna who questioned him.

“Do you not resent me for bring you here?” Luna seemed to believe that Harry would hate her for no reason at all. Harry knew he should probably have some resentment, but Luna looked sad at the thought of him hating her.

“No, I do not resent you. I probably should, but you helped me when I had no one to rely on. Even if it was Nightmare Moon, She was still you deep inside her. I should know. I felt her power and to an extent her emotions.” Luna looked surprised at this. Harry merely smiled at her expecting her to thank him. He was not expecting her to leap at him and hug him while crying into what went as his chest now. Harry awkwardly patted her on the back while looking at Celestia to help him. She merely smiled at him the other ponies all seemed to find this very touching. Suddenly Luna leaped backwards and spoke.

“I apologize for that.” Harry stared at Luna who appeared to blush making her dark fur even darker in the process. Harry looked at the others in the room. Rainbow Dash appeared to be gagging and muttering about not liking all this type of stuff. Twilight appeared to be muttering to herself. Rarity seemed to be saying something about it being romantic.
Applejack was blushing at the scene, Harry wasn’t sure why. Miss Fluttershy was hiding behind Applejack and Pinkie Pie
had the biggest grin on her face Harry had ever scene. Celestia just seemed happy to see her sister dealing with her emotions.

“It’s fine Luna. We all need to let our emotions out sometimes.” Harry had seen what happened when one held onto their emotions. Voldemort had and Harry didn’t want anyone becoming like him. Luna nodded and him and spoke in the extremely loud voice she had spoken in when she had arrived.

“VERY WELL. WE MUST NOW DECIDE WHAT TO DO WITH YOU.” Harry winced at the volume that assaulted his ears. Why did she have to do that. Harry had already decided what he was going to do. Now that he could remember how he arrived in this land he knew he could go back. The only reason he had made it here safely was because Nightmare Moons
power was a beacon to him in the void between worlds.

“I have to stay here actually.” Everyone looked at him. “I don’t have a way back to my world. I barely made it to this one.” Luna nodded once, having some idea of what he was talking about while the others looked confused. “Look, to arrive in this world safely I needed something to follow and anchor myself with. Before I used Nightmare Moons power and the instinctive knowledge that came with serving her.”

“So what are you planning on doing, if you are stuck here?” Celestia raised a good point, but it was one Harry already had an answer to. He smiled the famous Potter smile.

“I am going to travel.” Celestia looked at him along with the others as Luna moved to stand beside her sister.

“You’re going to travel?” Celestia sounded confused by his answer while Luna looked a bit down at it. Harry nodded.

“Yes I am going to travel. If I am stuck on this world then I might as well get to know it.” Harry glanced at Luna who seemed to be getter sadder the more he talked. “Luna, when I get back will I still have my place by your side.” Luna looked up startled at his addressing her and nodded. “Good to know. I will need to gather some supplies and get money.” Harry paused at this to wonder where he would get the money.

“You can get money from the royal treasury.” Luna looked at her sister. “Can’t he sister.” Celestia looked at her sister for a few seconds before speaking to her.

“Of course he can Luna. If he is planning on serving you then access to the treasury can only be expected” Celestia looked slightly uncomfortable at admitting this. Luna squealed and hugged her sister. Harry could hear Celestia’s bones creaking and saw her face starting to change color.

“Luna, I don’t think Celestia can breathe with you hugging her so tight.” Luna looked at her sister’s face and released her after noticing her color.

“I apologize Tia, I hadn’t realized that I was holding you so tight.” Celestia merely nodded as she caught her breath from Luna’s bone breaking hug.

“It’s fine Luna. I can’t expect you to remember how much force to use when touching other ponies without injuring them after a thousand years on the moon.” Luna looked embarrassed at the reminder of her time on the moon.

“Very well. I believe I will have one of the guards lead Mr. Potter to the treasury so her can pick up any money. I assume you will be leaving immediately Mr. Potter.” Harry looked at Celestia and nodded once to indicate he would be leaving immediately.

“Very well, Silver Hoof.” Celestia called to one of the guards passing outside of the room.

“Yes Princess Celestia.” The guard responded immediately.

“Please escort Mr. Potter here to the treasury and help him take some bits so he can buy supplies in the cities.” Harry followed the guard as he motioned for him to follow him. He waved one his hooves at the ponies in the room goodbye.


Harry stared out of the city gates as he looked over the land of Equestria. He walked down the path heading down the mountain. His travels were beginning.

Author's Note:

The next chapter will have a timeskip to the end of Harry's travels with flashbacks to events during the rest of the story.