• Published 28th Dec 2012
  • 1,062 Views, 25 Comments

A NEW WORLD - moonlight shine 2



From the meta human world Helex the moon knight of earth has save the world and appeared dead but he is in a new strange world with talking ponies looks like he is going for a ride of a life time.

  • ...
8
 25
 1,062

I'm ok being here.....

As me and Twilight sit at a resturant with mushroom tables Twi noticed that I was more...happy.
"You look happy."Twi spoken after a bit of here flower sandwhich. But I was not even paying attention I was thinking about Luna but why? She is a pony I don't understand. Then I saw a bunch of fillies playing around I lowered my head in glum. I remember I played dodge the bullets with everyone at home. Twi looked at me "Do you miss your world?" I got up fast and said "No I'm fine trust me I'm ok being here..." Twilight was not taking the answer lightly.
"Before you continue,your lying, you don't look nearly as ok, whats on your mind." I looked at her with a blushed face and asked "do Princess Luna have...Never mind its a stupid question." Twi was reading into the question. "Don't read into it."

"I was not" Twi said with a big lie on her face. I looked at her and we both laughed until..."INCOMING" flying into Twilight thumping on the ground with a rainbow mane pony in the dirt. I got up running over to the two ponies on the ground.
"Ug rainbow dash..."Twilight got up holding her head. "why do you always crash into somepony when you fly!" Rainbow dash got up and said "sorry I got hit by a bird spun out of control...sorry." Then she looked at me then says "who or what is he."
"Rude." I angrly spoke. Rainbow just wiped herself off and lefted off the air like a rocket maybe even faster. Twi came back and apologized for Rainbows rudeness, I didn't care someone who acted tough and goes like that has my respect. In fact she acts like one of my friends on earth. I wonder what they are doing right now.
back at earth...
"HOLY SHIT WHY ARE THERE ZOMBIES OUTSIDE!?"
"UMM I Took helle's book to make the undead"
"I will kill you"

I snapped back to Twi and said "I'm going to bed." She had a suprised look on her face "This early? Its only the afternoon." I walked away in wonder. My sister is here but where...

I walked into the house and bumbed my leg on a small rough dog then I noticed it was spike! "OH MY GAWD!" I ran back and fell over a bench on the other side of the dirt road. Spike came over and asked if I was ok. I of course answered. "Ummm...I fine but the bunny landed on is not." It was a white bunny Spike yelled "ANGEL!" I jumped thinking that he was a important person the little bunny got up rubbed his eyes got up and started pounding on my foot speaking bunny, I didn't understand a word. So I pick him up and caried him out of the dirt while he yelled at me. Spike you should take him back to Fluttershy. I looked at the dragon with a puzzled look "Who?" He face clawed and led me to the outskirts of ponyland.
There was a cottage another tree house how great they really like trees I thought then I heard a small little pony voice that can calm the mightest of tigers. Then the voice was coming from a yellow and pink mane pony named fluttershy.

I walked up with angel in my hands,Angel was crossing his arms I don't know how but it was possible but he did. This world is full of wond-Intense screaming from the poor thing made me jump. She ran in her house and locked her house doors then I knocked on the door but Spike pushed me back telling me that he'll handle things here. I gave him demon I mean angel and walked away but while I was walking I saw something move in the forest, I couldn't make it out but I was tired maybe it was my mind Interesting...very interesting. I'll check later at....midnight.
----------------------------------------------------------------
In the Everfree forest

"DAMN IT I didn't think that he would be able to send me here....Well time to go take this world instead cause I know your here to HELLEX!"

Author's Note:

This chapter was short because I'm getting to the good part which is next.