• Published 28th Dec 2012
  • 1,062 Views, 25 Comments

A NEW WORLD - moonlight shine 2



From the meta human world Helex the moon knight of earth has save the world and appeared dead but he is in a new strange world with talking ponies looks like he is going for a ride of a life time.

  • ...
8
 25
 1,062

Prince no more...

As I sat there in the door way the three ponies talked then looked at me I waved nerves fall to the ground as I smiled. They talked again.[How do I get roped in these things.......oh yeah I attacked a princess...] thought to himself.
"Hellex..." Princess of the day walked up to me with a neutral look"...I see you attack my sister."
"It was a misunderstanding honest......I'm not that smart......DON't EAT ME!"I pleaded.
"Well you did stop mid attack but you still can't be around with out a supervisior...and I don't eat meat" Celestia says with a frown.
My mouth went down like a frown face too." I will send you to my loyal subjects one for each day starting tommarrow."
"WHAT!" I paniced waving my arms like a girl."I'm sorry your not a creature to take lightly I can't trust you yet.You will going with twilight to ponyville she and her friends will be your caretakers." then I looked at her wondering who is twilight then celestia pointed at purple pony. Then I said"ooohhhhhhh." Twilight facehoofed again.

"Whoa Whoa WHOA! I....am a GOD you really think i would just stay under your rule I mean..." Celestia walks up and towered over me god damn it."OK OK yesh." I walked out with Twilight.

But inside Luna and Celestia returned talking with only one thing to say "just like the others....full of hot air"

"Looks like I'm a prince no more....*chuckled*." We got to the trainstation "Its not like that"Twilight replied "you just need ajusting"
"Look twilight I'm not from here...we made it to her tree library"..."I'm from a diffrent world!" She looked at me with amazement then asked me "what are you?" then I replied "wow you said it like I was a monster,I'm a meta-human."
She looked at me with a blank look and said"wow those don't really exsist." "Well here we are my house"
"treehouse you mean..." Twilight rolled her eyes"yeah my treehouse" I looked at smiling and I said "We going to going back and forth a lot." Then I saw the sun rise I said "Imma sleep in your basement, you do have a basement right? She answered "yes, why sleep in the basement?" My eyes don't like sun light." She gave another question "Why?" I looked at her and said "I...will tell you later." I felt something the thing I learned from my brother on earth going into a new domain can change you i must kept my body but it will take time to keep up with this form. I must use my shapeshifting.

After three hours of sleep I came out hungry for hotdogs. "HEY TWILIGHT DO YOU HAVE ANY..."then I thought to myself they don't eat meat damn. Oh well then I should get some sweets"TWILIGHT DO YOU HAVE ANY CAKES?" STOP YELLING IN MY HOUSE LIKE SOME CRAZY MADMARE." "Gezz Twilight indoor voices...this is a house after all." next thing I know she has a angry look on her face "what do you want?" she said bluntly" "I need fooood" Twilight looked at me and said " we have hay some gems and salad." "I said food not house hold things." Twilight was lost"I...Im sorry hellex what do humans eat?" I looked at her and thought to myself this is going to be funny."We humans eat hotdogs,pizza,cupcakes,and.......PONIES.yelling in a mencing voice. She gets scared and falls backwards.I started laughing and stated "Im kiding..." she looked at harshly and said "thats not funny" I replied "I don't eat ponies..." she relaxed"Some of the other humans do." as I walked out the door I saw her frozen in fear then came back to realty and yelled "HEY WAIT WHERE ARE YOU GOING" she asked "I'm going to find food all the ponies backed away because its not everyday when your a creature in town.

Then I remembered home I made everyone fear me 2,000 years ago I felt bad walking then Twilight snapped me out of it. "HEY" "WHA HAHA. what? "Your walking and not even knowing were your going to get food." "Well twilight there is a house with a bunch of paste all over it that looks like a gingerbread house so I'm guesting that it is a bakery." she was looked me because she hates smart assteriods like myself. We walked in I saw a pink pony that smiled.....alot. She smelled like cotton candy. Oh well we sat at a table with no chair I was so pissed "NO CHAIRS" Twilight looked at me and said "A tough guy like you wouldn't have a problem with that do you?"

Then a pink pony came up to me with childish "oooooOOOOOOOO.....My names pinkie pie whats yours? What are you are? Are you some sort of monster? Do you have any friends ?" She was all in my face "well...um pinkie pie my name is Hellex shadow, I'm a meta-human,and no I'm not a monster, and yes Twilight is my new friend and telling bye your mood you and I should be friends as well?" "Boy do I, we could do board games have parties eat cake oooo this makes me so HAPPY!"

I replied "Glad your happy pinkie...wait PINKIE one of my friends spoken of you she can also change reality" then a pony with a cupcake styled hair walkes in the falls as I saw that I raised my hand and a blackish purplish aura catchs the cupcake pony and I sat her down she was saved by a weired creature she got up and thanked me her name was Miss Cake. then all eyes was on me Twilight's mouth was open without words. I reach over and closed her mouth and said "Thats a great way for catching flys." Twilight then spoke " You have magic?" "well duh didn't you see him save miss cakes from falling 2 feet to her doom." Pinkie walks past us smiling "that is the happiest pony I've seen and Twilight I do have powers I told you I'm a meta-human not really a surprise...but my little friend do know her even ummm what was his name...discord?" Twilight spits tea at me like a shower head"not cool"

When I was full of cake Twi went to pay ms.Cake said it was on the house. We walked back to the treehouse the I grabed a book and started reading. Twilight receved a letter from the princess then things got into my personal life not that mad about its just that they can't know."So..." Twilight spoke. " tommarrow we have to see the princess."
"cool" I replied "They want to know who you were suppose to attack." My heart stopped but I didn't show it "Ok" I replied.
Twi fell asleep reading a really big book Then a little baby dragon grabbed her saw me wiped his eyes then walked a way,I...am...so...scared.

"um..hi"

"WHA!!"

"WHOA" Spike falls over and tumbles backwards from my reaction but i kept my gaurd up I wasn't going to to die by dragon...maybe chocolate but not dragon.