• Published 25th Dec 2012
  • 705 Views, 30 Comments

Sombra's Revenge - 11koren



King Sombra wants to take his empire back, but he's weak and needs help. He gets Discord, Queen Chrysalis and the change-lings, Nightmare Moon and Trixie after they got back the Alicorn Amulet. After, they decide to take Equestria!

  • ...
3
 30
 705

The Mission

Twilight got a letter from Spike. She was being summoned to see the princess, but not just her. Princess Celestia wanted Twilight, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Apple Jack, and Pinkie Pie.

"Why're we goin' to see the princess again?" Apple Jack asked.

"Not sure, but she said it's urgent." Twilight responded.

After about an hour the six friends finally arrived.

Rainbow Dash rammed the door down. "PRINCESS IS SOMETHING WRONG? ARE YOU HURT? Wait, where's Princess Luna?" The nervous Pegasus asked.

The tall mare looked at all of them and said, "Luna is the reason I've called you. I saw a note in her room. Here it is:"

The not said as follow:

"Dear Celestia,

I do hope you won't be missing your sister for long because I've made it her job to bring doom to Equestria. Along with Luna, who is now back to being Nightmare Moon, I have gotten Discord, Queen Chrysalis, the change-lings,and Trixie. (We got the alicorn amulet back for her.) We have made it our job to take over Equestria. Besides, we got bored with The Crystal Empire. Surrender or die!
Your new supreme ruler,
King Sombra"

"I need you six to fight them, make sure nobody gets hurt. Please." Princess Celestia said with an extremely worried tone.

"OK, Princess," her faithful student said, "where are the elements of harmony?"

"That's another problem. King Sombra took them, so you need to use your wits and power. Is that OK with you? Are you up for it?

"Don't you worry princess! We'll make sure that you, and the rest of Equestria is safe." Rarity said with her strangely convincing voice.

"Besides, it'll be fun! All that traveling and talking to my friends! I CAN'T WAIT!" Pinkie said while every pony looked at her like she was even crazier than usual.

"And I can find some animal friends that can help. If that's alright with you."

"That would be wonderful," Princess Celestia said proud of her subjects, "I also sent Shining Armor to try and hold them back. Princess Cadence is on her way here to help the guards and I protect the castle. Now go! The sooner you go, the better." The ponies left for their journey; not knowing what would be ahead of them.