• Published 25th Dec 2012
  • 705 Views, 30 Comments

Sombra's Revenge - 11koren



King Sombra wants to take his empire back, but he's weak and needs help. He gets Discord, Queen Chrysalis and the change-lings, Nightmare Moon and Trixie after they got back the Alicorn Amulet. After, they decide to take Equestria!

  • ...
3
 30
 705

The Beginning

"MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" King Sombra laughed loudly. The crystal ponies looked up and saw there former leader. "Bow to your leader, and you might not be hurt."

"Please King Sombra," one of the elder ponies pleaded, "we just got our land back. Could you please just leave us alone?"

"YOUR NOT OUR LEADER! WE ARE OUR OWN -" An ashen blade materialized in front of Sombra, all light that hit it was absorbed by the radiant glow of Sombra's magic encircling it. It flew forward. The pony fell to the ground. The body of the pony collapsing on the ground as his friends and family watched the life slowly drain from his eyes. He had a slit throat.

"Does any pony have something to say NOW?" Sombra said proudly. Ever pony bowed.

"All hail Sombra." They all said together. The next day the crystal ponies were rebelling. All of a sudden they were surrounded.

"Wh-Who are you ponies?" The elder pony asked shivering in fear like the rest of the empire.

"The GREAT and powerful Trixie!"

"Nightmare Moon."

"Discord"

"Queen Chrysalis, and these are my change-lings." The ponies quivered with fear and bowed once again.

"This was too easy." King Sombra said proudly. "I'm already bored with these stupid ponies."

"I have an amazing idea!" Trixie said laughing. "Lets take over ALL OF EQUESTRIA!"

"Amazing idea," Every evil pony said at once. "but first lets destroy these stupid ponies for rebelling." All of a sudden ponies were either running away or falling to the ground because of the change-lings and Queen Chrysalis stealing the love of the chrystal ponies ending up with their deaths. Nightmare Moon captured them to eat there fear, and eventually she would eat them. Trixie was helping the two parts of the team by creating a wall to corner them. Discord was doing his usual chaos and creating chocolate milk cotton candy clouds, forcing all food and animals to rampage and kill. King Sombra just stood their feeding off of their loss of hope, becoming bigger and stronger. After all of the Chrystal Empire was dead they gathered up on top of the building; they watched the blood of the beautiful ponies pool out of the town.

Sombra smiled and said, "Now we take the rest of Equestria, and if any pony else tries to rebel or just stop us this is what will happen."