• Published 24th Dec 2012
  • 1,442 Views, 40 Comments

The Drabble Bag - TheVulpineHero1



A collection of unused stuff that just didn't fit anywhere. Various pairings, various lengths.

  • ...
5
 40
 1,442

Observation (Rainbow Dash/Pinkie Pie)

Of course, I know that nothing's really changed. Not really. Pinkie confessing that she has a crush on me doesn't, like, alter the laws of physics or anything- when you flap your wings you go up, and when you fall you go down, after about a second's worth of comedic pause. Nothing's changed.

But I notice it more. Like, when she bursts out of a fireplace, I think 'What if the fire was actually lit'? When she leaps into the punch bowl, I worry about her drowning. That kind of thing. It's dumb, I know.

Nothing's changed. Apart from me.


Dashie's watching me watch her watch me watch the Cutie Mark Crusaders watch me watching her watch me, so we're going around in circles and Scootaloo's like, 'Hello? Equestria to Captain McAwesome, AKA Rainbow Dash?', but Dashie's being awkward with me because she turned me down and I don't mind but a watched kettle can't bake a cake, silly. It's all so weird I could just write a song about it, but that would make things even more awkward and I'm not allowed to sing when I'm baking because Mr. Cake says 'we all know what happened last time'. Yay!

Author's Note:

Dash is too melancholy, and Pinkie needs some ritalin. Thus ends the tale of yet another canned chapter of Hot Air.