• Published 16th Apr 2013
  • 2,491 Views, 207 Comments

Building Walls, Burning Bridges - MonolithiuM



An adventure of highly insulting and callous behavior led by a small human named Mono. Whether it's crushing romances or denying amazing power, our hero strives to avoid as many cliches as possible during his less-than-fortunate adventure..

  • ...
40
 207
 2,491

PreviousChapters Next
I'm Going to Turn Discord into an Unlimited Roll of Toilet Paper

Mono looked up from the slowly-bleeding corpse of a stallion in raider armor. Wordlessly, he pulled the rebar from the stallion's head and snorted. A wave of sound washed over the area, drowning out the sounds of shootings and screaming.

"Huh?" Mono stared at the clouded sky while a blue streak impacted the dirt. The collision with the earth threw up clods of dry soil and pebbles in every direction.

MOTHER FUCKING SONUVABITCH CHAOS SPIRIT! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! A cloud of blue mist rose from the crater it created and swirled about angrily. I'M GONNA FUCKING REWRITE HISTORY WHEN I'M FINISHED WITH THIS! HE WILL CEASE TO EXIST! The mist whipped a boulder with a blurry appendage, shattering the rock into miniature fragments.

Mono took a grenade launcher from under his dirty coat. With his blinding speed, he hopped from behind a rock and pointed the tool at the mist.

"You! How dare you-"

The mist whipped Mono in the head and the human fell over. It let a breath escape and calmed itself down. That was close. He almost spoiled everything… Wait a tick, what am I doing here? This isn't supposed to happen until a while. Now I gotta find my way out.

Whilst the mist searched for a break in dimensional space, Mono began getting set for sleep. When Luna would enter his dreams was up in the air, and would be preferred by Mono to be a surprise.

Little did he know, that night would be fairly… interesting.

WHY DID THE VIEWPOINT CHANGE? WHAT THE HELL IS THE NARRATOR TALKING ABOUT?

The Narrator apologizes and asks the mist to calm down. Screw you, get back to work. I want the story on-rails and under control. It's going to take a minimum of eight chapters for me to get back, Narrator.

The Narrator confirms its understanding.

Don't screw this up, or I send Editor.

The Narrator confirms its understanding again, a redundant gesture.

Fuck off and get going.

PreviousChapters Next