• Published 9th Jan 2013
  • 3,910 Views, 198 Comments

How I Became An Alicorn... - ShadowBolt94



A look into the humanized world of Equestria, and into the life of our favorite little scholar Twilight Sparkle, years after finding her daughter Nyx in the Everfree Forest Nyx comes to ask the question of how exactly Twilight became who she is today

  • ...
36
 198
 3,910

IMPORTANT NOTICE

For those who have been reading and following this story you will notice there is one huge change that I have made, meaning the title. I will be making minor changes through the story along with the revisions my editor has advised me to make. The biggest changes will be in the first chapter so if you're confused by it DO NOT PANIC. All I'm changing is that instead of the story being focused around how she met each individual character I'm just going to focus the story on how Twilight's bonds with each of them made her grow into the role she has adopted in the future, meaning an Alicorn princess. This may seem sudden but I've actually been meaning to make a change like this for quite sometime since as you can see the story itself has already changed so much. And seeing as a recent disaster has forced me to re write all the chapters I had already written but not published I decided to turn it into something good. I'm not The story itself will continue along the same way its been going so if you like what you've been reading lately you're in luck, because it only gets better from here on out. So Keep Calm and Flutter on Bronies, I know I will.

P.S- The chapter I'm posting literally seconds after this will have a time jump, it'll be confusing at first but I'm writing what I hope will be a set of very interesting shorts involving specific characters. Consider them like mini episodes packed full of hilarity. Alright, I'm off now, tell me what you think of the changes in the coments I do actually read those things you know.