• Published 18th Dec 2012
  • 673 Views, 8 Comments

The Guardians of Harmony - The Jet



The main 6 now bear the elements. The princess wishes to see them protected from harm, and still have somewhat normal lives. She calls forth the guardians to protect them from evil. Who better to be the guardians the, their older brothers.

  • ...
 8
 673

Arrival at Canterlot

"Good work Heat Wave. Please, do send them on up. We have a lot to discuss." The princess said to her bodyguard with a happy yet serious expression.

"Yes my princess, and the captain is here to see you." Heat Wave said as he left Celestia's private chamber.

Before the door closed the guard captain, Shining Armor, walked in.

"Your highness, you wished to see me." He said as he bowed.

"Yes, I must speak to you and five other ponies about your sister and her friends."

"Has Twilie done something wrong your highness?" He asked with a semi-nervous look.

"No, your sister hasn't done anything wrong. This is about her protection, and who will carry it out." She said with a grin.

"Is this why me and Heat Wave searched through the archives for the element's family members?"

"Indeed captain, and you six will be really important in keeping the elements safe."

Meanwhile in the Courtyard

The five stallions entered the castle court yard at the same time. The large marble structure wasn't something they see every day. They all stood there waiting awkwardly until Bolt broke the silence.

"So, you guys here for the same reason as me? Something about helping our sisters. To be honest I didn't even know I had a sister. Well, maybe I did but I forgot about her. Guess I'll meet her soon." He said with a smirk.

Sugar Rush gladly carried on a conversation with the rainbow maned stallion.

"Well it turns out me and my sister were separated by adoption after the death of our parents. I've been in Manehatten my entire life sense then. I became friends with this cool unicorn named Party Hat. Me and him share the same passion for partying, so we had the idea to open up a night club. He asked and I was like Coo Coo Cachoo I'll open a club with you. Now we both own The Sugar Sack, the world renowned party palace!" Sugar Rush said with his normal spastic attitude. What he doesn't know is his little sis is the same way.

"Well that sounds you've had a great life so far. I have spent part of my life in jail for over gambling in casinos. Gambling is my passion hints the die cutie mark." Bolt said nodding towards his cutie mark.

"Well your life is indeed more interesting then mine is. All I do is make fancy pots and vases for a living." Boutonnière said interrupting their conversation.

"Hey there friend I don't believe we have been introduced. I am the king of parties, Sugar Rush. Nice to meet ya, whats your name." Sugar Rush said startling the steel gray stallion.

"I am Boutonnière the best pot maker in Trottingham. The older brother of Rarity. It is quite nice to meet ya mate." Boutonnière said shaking Sugar Rush's hoof.

While those two were busy talking Bolt looked around and saw a large red stallion staring off into the sky whistling. Bolt, amazed at the size of the stallion introduced himself.

"What are you being so quite for? You shy or something? The name is Bolt nice to meet ya." Bolt said extending a hoof to the stallion.

"Eeyup." Big Mac said in modest tone looking down at the other stallion.

"You look strong my friend. I haven't even seen a stallion in prison as strong as you, and that's saying something. I bet I could take you any way." The rainbow stallion said with a challenging grin.

The red stallion bursted out laughing at what he just heard. No stallion has ever challenged him. He could probably over power most of the guards here at the castle. He looked at the stallion who had an angry expression. Apparently no one challenges him either.

"Are you saying I can't beat you in a fight?" Bolt said a little frustrated.

"Nope." Big Mac said with a small chuckle.

Bolt drew back to strike Big Mac, but he was stopped when another hoof grabbed his. He turned around and saw a maroon Pegasus stallion with a crimson and yellow blasted back mane. His eyes were hidden behind his black sunglasses. He gave a small smile and said.

"I don't mean to interrupt, but there is no need for violence at this time." He let go of Bolt's hoof and extended his own. "Hi my name is Phoenix. I am the apparent old brother of Fluttershy. It's nice to meet you two."

Big Mac's eyes got wide when he thought about Fluttershy. He hadn't told anyone at all about his crush on her. He was sure she had clues by now, but he was to shy to express his feelings. He knew she was the same way and he admired that about her. He snapped back to reality when Phoenix started waving his hoof in front of Big Mac's face.

"You alright there big guy? You zoned out there for a minute." Phoenix said shaking Big Mac's hoof.

"Eeyup." The red stallion said quickly smiling at the maroon Pegasus. By then Bolt had went and started talking with Sugar Rush and Boutonnière again.

"By the way, your welcome for breaking up that punch before it got out of hand." The maroon stallion said smiling at Big Mac.

"Thanks." Big Mac replied with a little sigh of relief. The stood there for a few minutes quietly listening to the others talk and joke.

"Got any clue why all the older brothers of the elements got called to the castle? It seems a bit fishy to me." Phoenix said breaking the small silence.

"Nope." Big Mac said in almost an instant.

As he answered that question he noticed a royal guard galloped towards the five stallions. He looked like he was stressed out and rushing to get to them.

"Good evening my good friends. My name is Heat Wave. I am the body guard of the Princess. She has requested your appearance immediately." The white unicorn stallion said out of breath.

"Well then, what are we waiting for let's get up to her chamber. We don't want to keep a princess waiting do we." Sugar Rush said spastically.

"Do follow me my good masters. The other older brother Shining Armor is already with the princess. Please, follow me this way." Heat Wave said gesturing towards the stairs leading up the tower.

Author's Note:

I am extremely sorry this took so long, but the next chapters shouldn't take half a year to come out. Adjusting to high school really suck for me.