• Published 17th Dec 2012
  • 2,046 Views, 69 Comments

Command and Conquer Equestria: Human Alliance - smoers06



The Human Alliance Faction story in the Command and Conquer Equestria Series

  • ...
4
 69
 2,046

Personal Information

(This Chapter is where you will determine your character's gender, past, present, and attitude. Vote in the comments section of what you want your character to be
And be sure to read this if you haven't already)

Accessing Alliance Data Banks……

ID: ******
Password: *********

Welcome Commander

Retrieving Personal Information……

*ERROR*
*ERROR*

*DATA CORRUPTION DETECTED*

*RECONSTRUCTION FAILED*

*BEGIN MANUAL RECONSTRUCTION*

Please Enter your Gender
- MALE
- FEMALE

Please Enter Callsign
- ICE
- BLAZE
- JOKER
- DARE
- KARMA

Confirm Pre-Military History
- ELITIST: Your family has a military history that dates back to the first invasion, with knowledge passing down from father to son. You were raised all of your life to prepare you for the military, having gone to a military school for your learning. Following the Family tradition, you enlisted at age 18.
- STREET RAT: You were born and raised on the streets of Coronet, the bustling Capitol of the Alliance. You have much Vice and violence, and you partook in more than you’d like to think about. At age 18, After a deal that went south, you enlisted in the Alliance Military in hopes of Escaping your past.
- IMMAGRANT: You at one time lived in the New Lunar Republic. Your family had been very wealthy, and had chosen to take a cruise vacation with all your friends along when you were a teenager. During this cruise, a band of pirates took the ship, slaughtering all of your family and friends while you remained hidden. You would have died as well, if not for a passing Alliance Patrol. You watched the daring sailors and Marines defeat the pirates without taking a single loss before they rescued you and returned you back to the Republic. Filled with awe and thankfulness, you Immigrated to the Alliance and Enlisted at age 18.

Confirm Military Record
- HARDENED: You fought hard during your time in the Service. After many years of hard work, you slowly climbed the ranks from Enlisted Man to Officer, having to earn every scrap given to you.
- PILOT: During basic training, you were found to have an aptitude for aircraft. After over a year of training, you became a pilot in the Alliance, impressing man with your skill. Though you still love to fly, you took a promotion that gave you a command position.
- SPECIAL FORCES: During your time in Boot Camp, you quickly impressed your instructors, so much they recommended you for Special Forces. After passing the requirements, you went around the world, honing your elite skills. You went back to regular military when offered a command position.

Confirm Psychological Profile
- DEFENDER: Throughout your career, you’ve proven to be selfless, showing your men that you wouldn’t ask them to do anything you wouldn’t do. You put your men first, and in return, they give you their respect and Loyalty.
- RUTHLESS: You’ve been called cold, calculating, and determined. You see the objective clear as day, and nothing will stop you from getting it done, no matter the cost. Although your demeanor makes people wary around you, they know to call you when they need a job done right.
- WILEY: Many find you unpredictable. Former commanding officers have described you with words such as “Random”, “Sporadic”, “Psychotic”, “Insubordinate”, “Borderline Suicidal”, and “Hyper-lethal.” These are all big words that all say the same thing: You do crazy things. A lot. The things you do help win battles, but it makes your commanders wonder whether to Promote you or have you court-marshaled. Instead, they just slap medals on your chest and kick you off to your next assignment. To some, you’re a hero, to others, you’re a menace, but to all, you seem completely insane.