• Published 14th Dec 2012
  • 741 Views, 25 Comments

Alcohol, College, and the Elements of Harmony - TroWolf15



In an attempt to help the Elements learn to be leaders and expand their knowledge, Celestia sends the girls to Earth, and they enroll in a party University. Drinks will be had, and there will be party fouls and party poopers.

  • ...
3
 25
 741

The Beta Welcoming

“I had a great time last night, Matt,” she said with those hazel eyes staring up at me. Meanwhile, I was staring at that chest of hers.

“Yeah, me too, I’ll call you sometime later. We can go for another round,” I said with a smirk, leaning in for a quick kiss. She returns it and leaves for her sorority house.

Damn, Sarah’s hot. I check out her ass really quick before heading back in. I head to the fridge and grab myself a beer. I twist the cap off as I walk to the living room with a couple of the bros. They were playing some Halo 4 – my favorite game.

“Aw sweet, Halo. Lemme get in for last place,” I ask as I sit down on a couch with my beer in hand.

“Just take it now, I can’t catch up,” John says as he just throws the controller at me. I wasn’t exactly expecting it and it hit me right in the gut, knocking a slight amount of wind out of me.

“Agh fuck, John! The hell?” I blurt out in frustration.

“Aw, suck it up you wimp,” he laughs at my misfortune. He is probably one of the shorter guys in the fraternity, along with me. He has a white complexion, and long, curly, light-brown hair. He is of slender build, and has a bit of a southern twang to his voice. He also owns a black leather jacket that he happens to be in love with. He’s only been seen without it when he’s sleeping or showering – hell, we catch him sleeping in it once in a while.

“Oh Matt, you’re in? Finally, a challenge,” scoffed Trevor. Who is, without a doubt, the largest guy in the fraternity. He is about an inch or so taller than Mitch, but weighs a solid 250lbs. He is a huge gamer like me, and his goofy antics and care-free attitude really help lighten the mood of any situation.

We played for a good couple of hours. Guys coming and going, along with a few girls just waltzing in, asking for certain guys.

Mitch eventually walks in and throws my phone at me while playing, once again hitting me in the gut.

“Matt, your phone keeps going off and it pisses me off. Goodnight,” he sasses me before he just turns around and heads back to bed.

“Shit! Why is everyone hitting me in the stomach today!?” I ask no one in particular.

Well I check to my phone to see it is Mary…

FFUCCKKK

I was supposed to have lunch with her today at 3. What time is it?

3:15.

Ok, I can still make it! I quickly call Mary to tell her I’m on my way (I just gave some bullshit reason why I’m late, she bought it) and start heading over to where we were gonna meet.

Unfortunately, I have to walk all the way across campus and through some massive crowds of families helping their kids move in. Shit.

I was halfway there when I spotted something, or rather someone, who caught my eye.

She had blonde hair that was tied in a ponytail and was in this flannel shirt that was tied above her flat stomach. She wore these short shorts that showed off her amazing legs, and dat ass. She was just super sexy.

I had to get her number real quick. I just had to. She was too hot to pass up. Time to bring my A-game.

I walked up behind her and gave her a little tap on the shoulder. She turned around and I saw she had these amazing green eyes. Dayum, jackpot.

“Ma’am, I don’t believe we’ve met. My name’s Matt, nice to meet you,” I say in a cool and calm demeanor, trying to sound confident yet not conceited.

“Oh, hiya!” She had a southern accent too, awww yeeeeah this just keeps getting better and better! “Name’s Apple-Er, I mean the name’s Addison! Nice ta meet ya pardner!”

“Addison, eh? I like the name. You from the South? You’re beautiful accent just screams Alabama to me,” I say with a smile on my face.

“Alabama?” She looked confused by that. Fuck, I hope I didn’t insult her.

“Oh sorry, did I insult you? My bad, I didn’t mean to. I was merely curious about your accent is all.” I tried to recover from my mishap, hopefully she buys it.

“Naw, ‘taint nothing! I’m from Eugene, Oregon actually!” she said with pride. Okay, cool, I think I’m okay.

“Oh no way! I got family up by Eugene! So what you think of good ol’ Southern California?” I ask, trying to move the conversation along.

“It’s, erm, different! But Ah like it! How you like, erm, California?” She asked me, stumbling on her words.

I wonder if she’s nervous talking to me, maybe she’s interested. Sweet. Time to escalate this a bit.

“Ha well, I’ve lived here my whole life and I’m likin’ thus far, no complaints,” I say with a smile, she seemed interested. “Now you seem like a hell of a girl to be with. Mind if I ask you out on a date sometime?” I say as I give her a small nudge on the arm.

“Erm, ain’t that a bit quick? I mean, I jus’ met ya and…” I interrupt her before she has a chance to make up her mind.

“Now, this isn’t a formal date, just grab lunch and chat! Get to know each other as friends! That’s all!” I try to reassure her, sounding as friendly as I could.

“Well, when ya put it that way, alright! Where d’ya wanna meet?”

SUCCESS.

“How about in front of the Beta Delta Xi house? I can drive you somewhere good. A hidden gem here in the city.”

“Sounds great! Oh, and uh, mind if Ah bring some friends?” Addison asks me sheepishly. Didn’t really expect that but if they are girls, and hot ones, I will not complain.

“Um, who are these friends and how many?” I ask, wanting to make sure there aren’t too many people or ugly chicks or dudes.

“Seven! Including me.” she responded proudly, and motioning to six people behind her.

Hoooolllyyyyyyy sshhiiiiiiiiiiiiittttt she’s got some damn fine friends.

One on the far left had dark violet hair, and a lighter purple highlight going down. She wasn’t too curvy, and her top revealed nothing about her chest, but she had a cute face, she reminded me of a girl next door type. And me likey.

Next to her was a girl with… Pink? Yeah, pink, poofy, crazy hair. She had one hell of a smile though, and even though she was kinda flat chested, she had some decent legs, and probably a solid ass too. Sweet.

Next was a girl with this really nice, curvy, violet hair. But it was like, professionally done. She was busty as all hell and had really nice legs. She looks like she could belong to one of the better sororities here. That would be one to go for.

Next to her was the guy. He looked like a dweeb. Short, spikey green hair, and goofy smile. He had a whole skater look going, and it didn’t go well. We ain’t in middle school anymore bro, you can drop the look.

Next was another girl with pink hair, but it was straight, and she looked damn cute. She didn’t give off that hot vibe, hell, she looked like she shied away from it. But she was also pretty busty, but lacked curves. Still, she could be a solid conquest.

Finally was a girl who had shoulder length, rainbow dyed hair? Damn these girls got some unique tastes in hair, but she was damn curvy, and she looked like an athlete too. She had a damn tight body. Her tits weren’t much to gawk at, but hey, her fit body made up for it, and made her tits look even better.

I couldn’t say no; even if there is one guy in the mix. I gotta get some of the bros to join, fuck it.

“Yeah sure! Change of plans on eating location and time! I’ll surprise ya! Meet you in front of the house at 7pm sharp, okay?

I gotta meet someone but I will see you then alright?” I ask whilst winking.

“Yeah, see ya there pardner!” she waved me off as I ran to meet with Mary.

*******

“Applejack, who was that?” asked Twilight.

“Oh, that was, uh, Matt! Yeah! Just met him! And apparently we are having dinner with him tonight at 7!” she announced to everyone.

“Why would you do that AJ? We don’t know anything about anything here! And you’re already doing stuff we don’t know how to do?” Twilight snapped at AJ, frustrated at her friend’s lack of forethought.

“Ah didn’t think about it! We were just talking and he got me to agree somehow! Ah don’t know why, Ah just couldn’t say no to the fella!” AJ tried to defend herself to Twilight.

“Now wait a second, couldn’t this be a good thing?” Rainbow jumped in, getting AJ’s back. “‘Cause Celestia wanted us to learn about them, and make friends. Well, AJ just did that by helping us meet new people! And maybe they can help us out learn about this planet too!” Rainbow got excited as she realized she had a good thought.

“That may be true, but wouldn’t we want to take our time meeting new people?” asked Twilight, still not sold on the idea.

“But when is it a good time, darling?” Rarity stepped in. “I see nothing wrong with meeting some new people, especially seeing that boy again, mee-ow.” She began to get lost thinking about Matt.

“Cool it Rarity,” Twilight deadpanned. She sighed, letting her head fall, looking down at the ground. “Fine, you guys win. We will go have dinner with this ‘Matt’ and his friends. But don’t say I didn’t warn you!” She tries to instill some amount of fear. But fails.

Author's Note:

So I'd like to apologize for this very late update. Things have been hectic for both me and my editor (shoutout to Vapour101 for being a boss of an editor) recently and it's been hard to get it out. BUT ALAS, the story is well alive and expect the next couple chapters soon. Hope you enjoyed it! Don't forget to rate and comment! :D