• Published 7th Dec 2012
  • 1,256 Views, 35 Comments

Blue Thunder - Blue Thunder



You are Blue Thunder. This is the story of your young adult life.

  • ...
23
 35
 1,256

Ch.1

Blue Thunder


ch. 1

***You sneak through the deserted hallway, looking around at all the trash on the ground, wary of any traps. Your training has taught you to keep a sharp eye out for possible pressure pads, trip wires, and lasers. You spot your destination ahead on the right, an old rusty iron door. you slowly approach and grasp the handle, listening for any noise on the other side. You turn the handle and wince at the squeak from the rusty hinges. Hes waiting for you in the small room, with a gun to your wife's head. You will always be able to remember what that 'man' looks like, heavily tanned, with shiny blonde hair and evil looking green eyes. "Long time no see" he says.You flash him a sign. "I don't want to hear a single word out of your mouth, unless its to surrender, Kamoto." You spit his name out like a bad tasting meal. He smiles and says" Now now, that's no way to treat an old friend now is it." And with that he pulls the trigger...***

"NOOOOOOOOOO" you sit up screaming before someone grabs you and pushes you back down onto the bed. You calm down, realizing it was just a dream, and look around wondering where you are and how you got there. You see the Doctor and realize your in the ponyville hospital, although you cant remember anything beyond that your a pegasas named Blue Thunder who lives in a home down the street from the ponyville library, which is also the home of Twilight Sparkle, the element of magic. The doctor walks to the side of the bed after having calmed you down. " Hello again Blue, you have been in a coma for almost two days now. You had a passing cart tip over on top of you. You are very lucky to be alive." he says, while looking at your clipboard. " If it wasn't for your friends Rainbow Dash and Applejack, you might not be. Applejack lifted the cart off you and Rainbow Dash carried you all the way here from Sweet Apple Acres." you look around at all the empty beds around you and realize that's its only you and the doc in the entire hospital."Ill send a message to Twilight, since your friends have spent every waking moment together, when not here watching over you, ever since the accident" he says. And in a flash of light a note he had been writing disappears. Still a little out of it, you say."I cant remember anything before waking up, except my name and where i live." "No need to worry about that, your just suffering from amnesia. You took a pretty bug bump to the head, it may take a while for all your memories to come back." With that he tells me to rest up and prepair for company, and walks into his office. You sigh and try to remember what happened, but you keep thinking about that dream you had and how weird it was. You wonder what creachures those were and how they could stand on two legs without falling over. You keep trying to figure out more about your past, when you jump at another sudden flash of light that temporarily blinds you. You hear a shout of joy and suddenly you cant breath. as soon as you can see again you see the love of your life, Rainbow Dash, laying on top of you squeezing you and crying. You look around at the other five ponys that Twilight just teleported into the hospital. They all have red eyes from lack of sleep. At least you still remember all your friends and your love for Rainbow Dash, as you squeeze her back. She nuzzles your neck and mane. "Don't you EVER scare me like that again, ok?" You look around and ask what happened. Applejack looks down at her hooves before answering. "Ah was pulling mah apple cart to town to sell mah apples. Big Macintosh was backing another larger cart outa the barn when he tripped backwards and shoved my cart over onto you. As soon as i unhitched mahself from the cart i kicked it off of you and Rainbow Dash came flying over from where she was picking apples and flew you all the way here." "I was so worried about you i made a sonic rainboom on the way here" says Rainbow Dash "I stayed by your side the entire first day and all night just crying. I was so worried that you wouldn't wake up, that i would lose you." "Its OK Dashy, im here now and i promise i wont ever scare you like that again" you say as you hug her again. "But what was i doing at Sweet Apple Acres and what were you doing picking apples?" "I was off duty from the weather patrol and we decided to go help Applejack pick since she was behind schedule." she says with a look at Applejack, who is still looking down at her hooves looking like she was about to cry." I said ah was sorry, ah shoulda told Big Macintosh to stop when ah saw him backing out. Its all mah fault." "No its not, you couldn't have known he would trip and knock the cart on top of me like that." you say to her. The doc comes out of his office and says. "Well, ill need to check you out to make sure there's no brain damage, but you should be able to go home today. Thats if you promise to stay well rested and away from any apple carts for a few weeks, just to be sure." "This calls for a PARTY" Pinky Pie says before darting for the door to start planning. "Thats Pinky for you. Im not even ten minutes out of a coma and shes already planning a party for me." You say with a chuckle. " I just wish i could remember more." "Well we can help with that as soon as we get you home and comfortable." Twilight says "I dont want to teleport you and i dont think you should fly just yet, so i think Rainbow Dash should carry you home, if thats ok with her." she looks at her and Rainbow Dash just nods, to happy to have you back to do anything else.

Later that day, back at your house, you sit on the couch with a blanket around you and Dash snuggling up to you to keep you warm. Everyone else sits on various chairs collected from all around the house. You listen as they tell the story of your life.

You were found in a land far away from Equestria, by the ECS Venture, a small cloud city used to float around the world and explore new parts of it. You were found in a desert in a crater of charred glass, twenty feet from the center with a line of sand from the center to you, as if you had been thrown across the sand in an explosion. You were found unconscious. You were just a colt, you didn't even have your cutey mark yet. But even stranger was the other colt that was found twenty feet from the center of the crater on the other side. The same mark in the sand was leading to him as well, as if you had both been in an explosion and had both been thrown. The pegasi from the Venture took you to equestria as soon as they found you. They immediately brought you and the other colt to Princess Celestia and explained how you were found. You were both checked for injuries or deasises, and then immediately put up for adoption. When they brought you to the princess, you awoke briefly and muttered one word before drifting off to sleep once more. That word was "Lisa". You were adopted by a pegasi couple in Cloudsdale, the home to most of Equestria's pegasi. You attended grade school and then flight school, where you proved to be a natural flyer and very fast. That is where you first met Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy, who quickly became your best friends. During flight school, while on a field trip to the weather factory, you saw how all the weather was made, including lighting and thunder. After the thunder crew demonstrated how lightning and thunder were made and asked if anypony wanted to try you immediately flew up and kicked a thunder cloud, scaring half the class when the lightning striked next to the teacher. When you landed the teacher looked like he was going to tell you to be more careful when he stoped and just pointed to your flank. When you looked back you saw a symbol on your flank in the shape of a grey thunder cloud with a lightning bolt and a smaller bolt on each side. You had found your special talent and gotten your cutey mark.After flight school you and Rainbow Dash moved to Ponyville to be with Fluttershy who had found her special tallent to be helping animals and had moved to ponyville to be near the forest and ground (she was a weak flyer and slightly afraid of hights because of a falling incident when she was a young filly, luckily a passing pegasas guard caught her before she hit the ground). In ponyville, you and Rainbow Dash joined the weather brigade were she quickly became captain and you became her second in command. You met other mares including Applejack, the owner of Sweet Apple Acres. Rareity, the owner of the fanciest dress making shop and salon in Ponyville. And Pinky Pie, who worked at the bakery and threw partys on a weekly basis. When Twilight was sent to Ponyville to oversee the preparations for the summer solst celebration, your six friends had to join together to defeat Nightmare Moon, who had returned from her 1,000 year banishment to the moon to take over all of Equestria. Your six friends ventured off into the everfree Forest in search of the Elements of Harmony. When they found the Elements and defeated Nightmare Moon, they all learned the true value of friendship, and Twilight finally learned what friendship was all about. That is also when you and Rainbow Dash fell in love. Eventualy Dash moved out of her cloud home and into your house in ponyville to be closer to you and the rest of her friends. A few months passed and Equestria remained peaceful, and in that your friendship and love only grew stronger. Then you got crushed by an apple cart and awoke from a strange dream to find yourself in a hospital.

When the story is finished you look around at all your friends, some of who are beginning to yawn, and say "Its late, we should all be heading home to bed. Goodnight everybody." "Goodnight Blue, well check on you in the morning, sleep well." says Twilight as she teleports home and everyone else walks out the front door with a "Goodnight" and you and Dash go upstairs to bed.