• Published 7th Dec 2012
  • 1,257 Views, 35 Comments

Blue Thunder - Blue Thunder



You are Blue Thunder. This is the story of your young adult life.

  • ...
23
 35
 1,257

Ch.3

Ch.3


*** You prepair to drive the knife into Kamoto's heart when he suddenly shoves you off. You roll to your feet as he stands up. "WHY DID YOU KILL HER, WHY LISA?" You shout in anger."SHE WAS INNOCENT, A CIVILIAN, I WAS THE LEADER NOT HER." he answers "I kidnapped her because it was the only way to get you here. I killed her because everyone is about to die anyway and she had outlived her usefulness. I spared her who knows what pain when the Weapon goes off." You say. "The weapon? Its here? Its OPERATIONAL? WHERE IS IT." "Wouldn't you like to know. Its impossible to get to in the twenty seconds we have left on the timer so ill tell you. Its in the fresh concrete floor your standing on." You say." you already started the timer? Then I guess its of no use, the world is about to end. But i can at least get the pleasure of killing you before it does." With that you both pull knives and charge for each other. You collide in the center of the room and there's a flash of light...***

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. You wake up screaming, your coat feels like ite burning. Slowly you realize that you were just dreaming again and that you arnt really burning. You start remembering the dream. You realize that you now had the name of the female animal in the dream. "Lisa", the name they said you mumbled when you first arrived in equestria. You try to forget about the dream. Looking around, you spot Twilight and Fluttershy walking towards you. "Hey Twilight, hey Fluttershy. Whats up?" They look at you with a frown. "We heard you scream. Is everything ok? Was it another nightmare?" "How did you know about that" you ask, already knowing the answer. "Rainbow Dash told us. Shes worried about you. Ever since the accident shes been depressed. Almost losing you was terrible for her." You look at them with a knowing glance. "I know, I feel terrible about that. I know it wasn't my fault, but i hate that its because of me shes like this." You sense an uncomfortable silence so you decide to change the subject. "So, where is Midnight? I thought you two had a wedding to plan?" Twilight looks of into the distance. "Shes been called to Mainhatten. There's been an outbreak of the fether flu among the pegasi population and the doctor asked for her help personally. Apparently they knew each other from medical school in Canterlot. She will be back within a week." "O ok. Do you guys know when the wedding will be yet?" Twilight looks around, making sure Pinky isnt within earshot. Seeing the coast is clear, she says. "We were thinking about having it at Sweet Apple Acres in a month. Applejack already agreed and we got the Princess to agree to marry us." "So whats going on with you and Dash?" I look around this time, making sure Dash wasn't in earshot. "Im going to do it tonight. Im taking her up to her cloud house to go star gazing. Im going to pick up her necklace today." Twilight look up and sees Dash coming towards them from the sky."SHHH shes coming." You look around and spot her before she lands. "Hi Rainbow Dash, how was the meeting?" She looks upset. " They decided that winter is coming early this year. i hate winter its such hard work." "But it is a beautiful time" she says with a growing smile. You look into her eyes. You can still see the pain deep inside her underneath her smile. You turn to the others. " Hey guys, can we talk for a bit?" Twilight gets the hint and turns to leave. "Sure. Cya later guys. Common Fluttershy, i want to show you something at the library." You Turn back to rainbow dash. "Whats wrong dashy? You know you can tell me anything." She looks down. " When i saw you under that cart, i panicked. I saw our entire life together just disappear. I was so scared i was going to lose you. Im still scared. what if something else happens to you, or me?" she stares crying as you move to hug her. You look at her sobbing into your shoulder. "Now thats enough of that. I will not have you like this. It breaks my heart, so cheer up because i have a surprise for you." She looks up at you with a questioning look. "Whats the surprise?" "You'll have to wait till tonight to find out. But for now lets go see if we cant find Rarity." You put a wing around her and start walking back to town. Later at the boutique, you find rarity busy making what appears to be Midnight and Twilights wedding dresses. You call her name and she looks around. " O hi Blue. Hi Dash. I didntt hear you come in." "Hi Rarity." You both say. You walk up to rarity and say. "Its tonight." She looks at Dash and giggles while Dash looks at you and blushes. "Oooo Don't worry Blue, the 'surprise' is ready." "Good ill be by later to pick it up. Cya later rarity." Dash looks confused. "So is the surprise a dress? You know i don't like dresses, there not aerodynamic." I look back at her and laugh. "Don't worry, its not a dress. Stop trying to guess, you'll ruin the sunrise." She looks at the sun. "O CRAP. I promised Pinky i would meet her at the bakery half an hour ago. I gotta go, love ya, bye." She starts flying away, but at the last second you remember something. "DON'T you DARE mention tonight to pinky. She already knows what the surprise is and i dont want a party just yet." She stops and looks at you. "Ooo tonight is starting to sound better and better. Im getting something from rarity and its something that requires a Pinky party. Im getting more and more hints." She laughs and flys away before you can yell back. You sigh and hope she really doesn't tell Pinky. You don't know if you could handle that pink party pony right now. You relax, Dash would never break your trust like that.

Later that day you are waiting outside your house. You look down the road and see Dash walking towards you with a smile on her face. She sits next to you.you look at her smile and the way she looks at you. "What?What are you so happy about?" She just smiles and blushes. O nothing. Just excited about our 'date' tonight." You look at her and roll her eyes. "Ok. are you ready to go?" "Were going to have to fly to where we are going tonight. I hope that's alright." Now its her turn to roll her eyes. "As if you have to ask ME if its ok to fly." You both look at each other. "So want to make this interesting?" "How" she says. As if she doesn't know the answer. I look at her and then look up in the direction of her old home. "Lets race. First to your cloud home wins." She gets ready to fly. "ReadysetGO!" You both take off. Your ahead of her at first because of your strength at takeoff. But she slowly pulls ahead. You may have been powerfully fast, but she was sleek as well as powerful. After all she was the only pony to ever pull off a sonic rainboom in recent history. Before her it was thought to be a myth. From the moment you suggest the race you knew you had no chance to win. However a race was always sure to make rainbow dash happy. She knew she was the best and she wal always eager to prove it. You don't care, all you want to see is a happy Dash. As she races to her house you manage to stay right behind her. When she crosses the finish line, you realize that that was the closest a race with her that you have ever had. She lands, panting. "That was fun." You say to her. "Thought i ad you in the beginning." She rolls her eyes again. "As if you even had a chance. You look around, realizing you both landed on the roof, the est place to go star gazing. "Well, here we are. The stars are beautiful tonight." She looks up at the stars. "I love it up here. Its always so peaceful." You smile, knowing you picked the right place for this. "Well your in luck. I arranged TWO surprises tonight. The first i can show you right now. Ill show you the other later." She looks around, expecting you to pull out a present. "What is it?" You just point up at the stars. She looks at them for a while, then she sighs. "I give up, what am i looking for." You laugh. "I talked to princess Luna the other day, and she agreed to do this for me." I point to a strange constilation that has never been seen in the sky before tonight. She gasps ans she realized just what i did. "YOU got LUNA to rearrange the STARS!!! JUST for US?!?!" "Do you know what it is supposed to be?" She frowns. "I cant tell." Just then a magical outline shows up. I realize that Luna must be watching us and trying to help. Then im suddenly gasping for air as im once gain squeezed by this blue pegasis. Shes crying into my shoulder again, although this time its tears of joy, for outlined in the sky for just a second was her and me standing next to each other in a giant heart. "Wow, if your this happy for THIS surprise, i cant wait until you see my next surprise. But that comes later. Lets just watch the stars." We just sit there in silence, wings draped over each other. She turns to you. "This was such a good surprise. i still cant believe you got luna to do that." "Even better." you say "I got her to agree to leave it in the sky forever." After that you just sat in silence for a while. Again she looks at you. "Remember when the cart fell on you, and i told you i flew so fast i made a sonic rainboom. Well it wasnt a normal sonic rainboom, because this time there was a flash of white lightning and a clap of thunder in it. I guess with you on my back, it added your talent to mine. It was the most beautiful Sonic rainboom i have ever made." You look deep into her eyes and pull out a box. "And i hope we can make many more together." i say as i open the box, showing her the beautiful sapphire encrusted necklace. "Will you marry me Rainbow D......" Your cut off as she tackles you and plants her lips on yours. After a fer minutes she breaks the kiss. "So does that mean yes?" She starts laughing and you kiss again. You slide the necklace over her head and onto her neck and you just lay there enjoying each others company.

The next day you wake up releaved. You realize that you both spent the entire night on the roof of her cloud house just watching the stars and each other. You look over and Dash is gone, so you decide to go downstairs. Shes in the kitchen trying to cook breakfast. You kiss her and ask whats for breakfast. "Well i was trying to cook something but you know how bad i am, so i just made us some salad." You nod, remembering the last time she cooked you food. You both sit at the table and eat in silence, just enjoying each others company. Eventually she needs to go to work, so you both say goodbye to the cloud home and start heading for your home on the ground. When you arrive, you see none other then Twilight and Pinky standing on the road to your house. They both look happy as they spot you and Dash walking toward the house. "O NO, she didn't." Dash looks at Twilight then at the smile on Pinkys face. "Yep she did." she whispers to you while she waves at them. You walk up to the pair as they beam at you. "Hi Pinky , hi Twilight, whats going on." Pinky looks about ready to burst. "DID YOU ASK HER??? DID YOU DID YOU???" You just nod. Then pinky turns to Dash. "DID YOU?" Dash just nods and smiles. All of a sudden there is a small explosion as confetti comes flying out of nowhere and Pinky starts dancing and screaming"YAAAAAAY" We just roll our eyes for the umpteenth time in 24 hours. You give Twilight a 'ill get you later' look as you grab Pinky to stop her bouncing. "Dont you have a party to plan?" Pinky stops mid bounce. "Your RIGHT. After all you ARE getting married." And with that she vanishes in one last puff of confetti. You watch the pink pony vanish in the distance, wondering where she gets all that energy. You turn to twilight as you go to walk inside. "Do you want to come in? Dash has to get ready for work but im still on sick leave." Twilight turns to leave. "No, i have to go. I promised spike i would help clean the library. Congrats and good luck." "Thanks cya later Twilight" You walk inside looking for Dash. Seeing she is in the shower you go lay down in bed seeing as you don't have work.

*** You and your nemesis collide in the center of the room, both slashing and stabbing but neather doing much damage. Then Kamoto starts laughing and you realize you've run out of time. There is a flash of light, and in an instant everything goes white. You realize that the weapon has fired, and has instantly created a black hole on the surface of Earth. It will grow rapidly as it consumes more and more of the doomed planet. as you realize all of this, you wonder how it is you CAN think about all this. By all rights you should be dead. Just as you begin to wonder why you can still think, you get kicked in the stomick by an invisible force and you feel yourself hit hard, scorched, sand. You feel your self slide through the hardened sand and come to a stop. just before you pass out, you manage to raise your head and look around. Your in a crater of glassified sand. you look across the crater and see the weirdest thing, a pony with a tan coat, a yellow mane, and green eyes stairing at you. Just like Kamoto, you remember. The colt passes out and you quickly follow suite.***

You wake up with Dash looking at you with a worried look on her face. "You were making noises and kept calling the name 'Kamoto'. Who's Kamoto?" You give her a sad look. "He was just someone i... knew... a long time ago."

Two days later your walking to Twilights house to welcome back Midnight. You also heard a roomer that she brought another pony back with her, so naturally you wanted to meet this pony. When you enter you are met by Spike. He tells you everyone is upstairs. As you climb the stairs, you cant help but wonder who this mystory pony was and why midnight brought them back. You reach the top of the stairs and see everyone huddled around the table. You say hi and twilight turns around and beckons you over. "Blue, i would like you to meet Tecknic. Tec meet Blue Thunder." Twilight and the others move to the side, giving you your first view of the new pony. What you see shocks you. He has a tan coat, yellow mane, and green eyes. Green eyes that seemed to be stairing deep into your soul. Tec looks at you with a smile on his face. "Hi blue, iv'e heard so much about you." and with that you pass out on the spot.

You wake up on the couch with everyone crowded around you. Twilight looks you over. "What happened? Should we take you to the hospital?" "No, ill be fine. I just had the weirdest dream." "O and what was that?" says a voice you don't recognize. You look at the foot of the couch and see those green eyes staring at you. "Who are you and what do you want with me." Tec just looks around at everyone and shrugs. "Maybe he hit his head again?" You glare at him and turn to Rainbow Dash. "Hes the one from my dreams. The one i was found in the crater with. The one who killed Lisa." Dash looks at you, then at Tec, then back at you. "Are you sure? He seems pretty nice. And besides the whole reason Mdnight brought him back was BECAUSE he was the one found with you." You look at Twilight and the rest of the gang. "Can we speak without Tec for a min? If that's ok with you Tec." You look at him and he nods and leaves the room.Twilight makes sure he cant hear then turns back to the group. "Whats going on Blue?" You look at Dash before addressing everyone. That pony has the exact same coat, mane, and eyes as the weird animal from my dream. The same dream where he killed another animal tied to a chair and then detonated some sort of 'weapon' that evendentaly destroyed a world." "So what if he looks like this animal from your dream, that doesn't mean Tec is a bad pony." Rarity says with a frown. "I think that Tec IS the animal from my dream. And i think I used to be one as well." You look at all your friends astonished faces. Twilight seems to be thinking about something. She looks deep into your eyes and asks. "This is a very serious accusation Blue. Do you have any proof that this might be true?" "Yes. Two days ago i had another dream. In this one, the animal who looks like Tec detonated a 'weapon' that destroyed his entire world. Something called a black hole bomb. After that everything went white for a few minute. Then i was thrown backwards into a hard, hot, surface. When i looked around i saw i was in a crater, like the one we were found in, and He was on the other side looking at me with those same green eyes before we both passed out." Again you look around at all the stunned faces. Twilight is the first to react. "I must write a letter to the princesses." Five minutes later everyone jumps as both princesses teleport into the room. "Hello princesses" Twilight says. "As you know we have a dispute and i had no idea how to handle it." Celestia walks over to where i am sitting on the couch. "Hello Blue. So you finally met Tec. And it seems the incident with the apple cart has removed the mental block i placed on you when i first met you." You look at her confused. "Mental block? What sort of mental block and why would you place one on me?" "Because of the memories i found when i searched your memories. No pony should have to live with memories such as those. Tec has a more powerful one as his memories were much worse then yours. And to answer the question i sense brewing in your mind, yes he is the animal from your dreams. Yes you were one as well. And yes your home world was destroyed by Tec, or as you know him, Kamoto." Princess Luna approaches you next. "On the night of your dreams, I was meditating, exploring all the other worlds and dimensions with my magic. I was examining one world in particular when i felt a huge disturbance on the neighboring planet. A great explosion covered a small part of the globe, but was soon replaced with darkness. As i watched, the entire planet was slowly torn apart and pulled into a great sphear of blackness. A black hole, as you called it. Being as my conciousness was so closely examining that area, i sensed two beings,'Humans' as there called. Those Humans were you and Kamoto. You were in a state of limbo. As your planet was nothing but dust, i pulled you to ours. I have never done anything quite like that, so my aim wasn't perfect, however you Did land on this planet, just not in Equestria. I then sent a message to the captain of the ECS Venture telling him the exact cordenants of two colts that needed immediate attention. Luckily he was only hours away, and had spotted the flash of light that had created the crater you were found in. By the time the Venture returned to Equestria, my sister had found out what had happened and had heard my account. So she was waiting for you. And the rest you know." You look at her with a blank face. Dash looks at you to gauge your reaction. Suddenly she comes running over to you saying "He's going to faint again!" You do.