• Published 20th Jan 2012
  • 1,822 Views, 44 Comments

Pwnification - Tomiix



When you find a small worm hole that leads to Equestria, you find an escape from your crummy life.

  • ...
11
 44
 1,822

Flying, Hair and Development

Pwnification
Chapter 3

I flapped my wings as hard as I could, but to no avail. I kept to the ground. Rainbow, tired of laughing, just looked at me disappointed. I was disappointed in myself too. The challenge was simple, fly up to Rainbow’s front door. But I couldn’t even do that. She sighed, came back down to earth and spoke.

“Are you sure your not just an anchor?”

Quickly she picked me up and lifted me to a nearby cloud, where I stood firm. He laughter began again as I was able to stay on the cloud. I hadn’t been a dud Pegasus but I couldn’t fly.

“Hehe… You fly worse than Fluttershy, at least she can lift off. Hey I read something that some fillies don’t learn how to fly until they really need it. How about I make it so that you need it?”

Suddenly she bucked the cloud holding me up and I started to fall, losing altitude fast. I spread out my wings, yet all they did was flop in the wind. I had to focus, let my Pegasus powers make me as light as a feather. I waited to land on the ground, when I noticed I was flying. I could hear Rainbow’s cheering as I flew to her front step.

“Took you forever! Well we're done for the day, you practice take-offs until we meet again, then I'll teach you how to STAY up.” She laughed again and went off. She had explained about her weather duties, yet I still had hoped to work on my wings some more. So I started the flight back to the library when I fell, not able to maintain control.

When I got back, Twilight wasn’t home yet, so I decided to check on Rarity. She had mentioned vaguely during the party that she wanted me to talk to her about fashion where I was from, and she offered to make me some clothes. I was both thankful and concerned. I felt naked walking around without any clothes, yet at the same time I’ve heard how painful Rarity’s “fitting sessions” are.

When I arrived, she was in the zone designing a dress. From the patterns and colors, I figured it was a personal project. I finally had to let out a huge grunt as to get her attention. Immediately she shifted attention from her work at me, and she seemed at the very least surprised. She promptly hid the dress and began to speak.

“Why Starlight dear, how nice it is to see you again. You should have said something, I could’ve made us something before you arrived. Please have a seat.”

She motioned towards the new addition of her boutique. She was now doing hair, since the only hair business in town closed due towards the owner getting a huge break in Canterlot, one such break that Rarity always desired. Instead of coming back with food, like how I expected, she arrived with hair gels, conditioner and all kinds of product.

“Now lets fix that mess you call a mane, you wouldn’t want to have a dirty mane when trying to talk to some mares now would you?”

She tried using mares as an incentive to let her mess with my hair. I allowed her to start experimenting, as I never owned or seen a real life pony before, I don’t really know many looks I liked, so I let her play with it. Yet what she said struck me; even after turning into a Stallion, I had no interest in mares other than as friends. I vaguely remembered what Twilight said about my mind.

“STARLIGHT WAKE UP!”

I awoke in Twilights class room, she was still trying to teach me all she could cram in before I had left with Rainbow.

“Good now back to talking about your development.”

“Wait, you were actually talking about something important?”

I didn’t want to sound like I was being smart, yet I was and Twilight wasn’t amused and continued.

“As I was saying, your body may be fully developed yet your mind has not yet. It may take up to a year for you to start behaving and reacting normally like a pony.”

She further explained that I would slowly develop feelings that will seem more natural, in specific love. A human wouldn’t normally feel deep intimacy towards a mare, yet as my brain develops I will. Which is exactly what I needed, basically another years worth of puberty. Who knows what wonders come with PONY puberty? Rarity finally snapped me back to reality when she accidently lobed a handful of shampoo into my eyes, which had been focused on my new snout.

I cried out in pain, and ran to the closest sink to start washing it out. During the madness, all I could hear was Rarity’s frantic apologies. After I was done, I looked into the mirror again to see where she was getting at. Suddenly I was in awe. The once subtle difference in my two hair colors, different shades of blue now shown off. She was putting in gel to spike up the front, but I flattened it against my face a bit, to an appropriate position.

I turned to her with a smile on my face.

“This is perfect Rarity, thank you.”

“Are you sure, I haven’t even added the sparkles yet.”

Confused, I looked at the picture she was working off of, and looked surprised at the frufy hair she picked for me. I’m pretty damned lucky she dropped gel in my eye, or else everypony would have laughed at its craziness.

I walked back to the tree house for the seconded time. Twilight was there, disappointed but not surprised.

“I’ll try to not drag on as much anymore. I herd that your flying is getting better. Your partner in crime explained everything; as long as you were productive I don’t care. You better get some shut eye, your going to have a big day tomorrow.”

I didn’t argue. As a plopped into the couch I relaxed. I could get used to this having so much peace and quiet. To feel supported finally, it is going to be a good year. I’m not so concerned for the up and coming events. Why should I, this is literally a restart and I’m going to make the most of it.