• Published 28th Nov 2012
  • 1,216 Views, 16 Comments

The DJ and The Keyboard Player - SolidFerret



My first attempt at wright a fanfic So please don't be harsh

  • ...
1
 16
 1,216

Day 6: Los Pegasus

{A/N} People, please vote for Mass Effect 3 for 'game of the year' on The Video Game Awards on Spike TV. I'm still a bit pissed that Aliens: Colonial Marines isn't nominated for 'most anticipated' but hopefully Call Of Duty won't get any awards. Next chapter.



I slept in a little later than I was should have. By that I mean three in the bucking afternoon. Soon, Vinyl and I stumbled out of the train and into the cold, unforgiving city of Los Pegasus. I would think that this place would cater to pegasi such as myself. But if you add the clubs, the alcohol, the 'dirty' kind of mares, this city isn't for anypony like me. This place belongs to the bats, it's their country.*

Looking around this place, as my brother would say 'I think i'm gonna die here.'** I haven't been here for more than a half an hour and these mares are all ready giving me a seductive look. I ignored them. Vinyl and I were on our way to the club. We were gonna be interviewed there. Unfortunately it was a separate interview, meaning we won't be together. That sucks since Vinyl refuses to pry her hooves off me since last night.

Now I know why they are separating us. I'm no fool, they're here for her not me. Watch, all my questions will be about the club scene, if me and Vinyl had made out, and if I will ever do this tour again. The answers to those questions in order are: I hate it, I wish (I won't admit it out loud so I'll say no), and hell no I won't. They're ready for me now. After the this I'm off on stage to perform.

Walking in, I'm pretty sure this is a room used for a private dance for strippers. Seeing my interviewer , a pink coated unicorn mare with a crimson mane, was waiting for me when I got in there.

"Good Evening Electronic Notes" she said as I sat down on a nearby couch.

"Good Evening miss...?"

"Oh please, call Chrysal"

Where have I heard that name before.

"So should we get started?"

"Yeah." I said,already a bit nervous.

1 hour later


Don't ask me how in the hell the interview went from the back room to the bar in the front of the club. But it turns out that Chrysal is actually a fun mare. She wasn't as fun as Vinyl but still a blast to hang with. I'm still not getting a alcoholic drink, no matter how much she tried to convince me.

"Aw crap i'm gonna be on stage soon"

She turned to be and said "Well good luck tonight."

"Thanks." I said as I sat up and left. Before I could get to the stage however, she pulled her face to my ear and whispered.

"When you're done up there, I might need to award you for a good performance." She whispered in a flirting tone.

I suddenly got a small migraine that went away almost instantly. The edge of my vision went a little green and I became a bit dizzy. Shaking that off I got on stage. Ready for the best and last show of this tour.


The set ended, as I was walking out I called to Vinyl and asked why she was taking so long?

"I need to grab a few things. Wait for me out back would you. There is something I need to talk to you about."

She said that last part awfully nervously.

"Alright, Don't rush but don't take to long." I called as I rushed out back into an alley. Only lit by a dim light, I looked around and Chrysal walking over to me.

"Oh hey!" I called over to her.

"Hello there handsome." She said in a tone so flirt-filled, it was border lining seductive. Yet why the hell wasn't I as bothered as I normally would be?

"You did great tonight"

"Yeah well.. it was the last show."

"Aww... you're leaving so soon. But we just met." She pouted now seductively.

"I'm sure we might see each other again." I said in hope's that she would have her hopes raised.

"Well before you go, let me give something to remember me by."

By now I was in a trance by her, so what she did next was a dirty trick. She pulled my face to her and kissed me. I was stupid enough to kiss her back

I was snapped out of the trance eventually. But it wasn't until Vinyl walked out and saw us kissing.

"Vinyl" I said in a startled tone.

She didn't respond. Her bag dropped to the ground, spilling contents. Tears were spilling from her eyes as she stared at us. Letting go of Chrysal, i ran over to her to explain but before I could reach her she took off crying her eyes out.

"Sorry bout that, should we continue?"

"Leave."

"Wait what"

Taking a breath, I stood up. Without facing her I said,

"Leave now. I hope I never see you again."

I heard magic being used. Assuming that she was gone, I looked at what was in Vinyl's bag when I saw a picture. It was of me and her taken at Ponyville. Turning it over, I saw writing on the back that read,

To my new best friend, I hope that you can remain my friend no matter what hardships you and I face.

xoxo - Vinyl Scratch


Tears swelled in my eyes. I couldn't believe this. It was going good until I decided to be an idiot and screw everything up. Now she probably is on the train crying. She probably doesn't care if she see's me anymore. I just sat there and buried my face in my hooves and cried

I dozed off. When I looked up, it was early morning. I haven't even bothered to move from my spot. Even if Vinyl haven't left me here, what luck would I have if looked I for her in this city.

I heard somepony approaching me. While I knew it wasn't true, when I looked up I was praying that Vinyl would be there forgiving me. Like hell she would! Instead I saw Chrysal looking at me with a comforting smile. I looked away not even wanting to acknowledge her being there. That was until her eyes and horn glowed green and a ring of green circled the ground and wall around me. They sunk into me as if they were dragging me with them to Celestia know where.

* Any Avenged Sevenfold fans out there?

** lyrics from 'The Wretched' by Attack Attack!

{A/N} If you want to, you can add me on gameloft. Username is the same on here as it is there. Please help. I need crystal hearts for Scootaloo. I will gift you back. Anyways I hope you enjoyed it. Leave a comment. I don't own My Little Pony or the references I made this chapter