• Published 26th Nov 2012
  • 2,076 Views, 104 Comments

Journey of Saiyans (Raze Version) - Roarin Thunder



Raze returns in a crossover with Saiyans of Equestria. This is after Raze's Journey Chapter 12

  • ...
33
 104
 2,076

Wacky Discord and Weird Pegasi

The morning was eventful, or at least eventful for the two kids that our hero met yesterday. Raze woke up and Derpy did as well, to find out that Lyra was already making packed lunches, and both of the eight year old Ken and Kira, in new clothes with seemingly custom-made backpacks.

The two then gave Raze, Derpy, and Lyra they're goodbyes and left to go toward the school house. Lyra had then went off to work and Bon Bon was off to the candy shop where she sold delicious chocolate among other things.

Derpy proceeded to go hang out with The Doctor leaving Raze completely alone in the living room, or at least, alone with Discord that is.

“You could always go outside you know?” Discord advised.

“I don't know what to expect...” Raze replied to the Spirit of Chaos.

“Ponies Raze! That's exactly what you would expect!” Discord exclaimed as Raze turned over on the couch, putting his back towards the Draconequus.

“Why don't you visit the twins at school and get to know them over lunch?” Discord asked him, Raze turned over yet again and replied in a bored fashion.

“Because schools are boring” He said flatly.

“School isn't boring, in this case, you're being boring Raze!” Discord told him flat out.

“Don't patronize me! Besides, don't you have a princess to woo? Or go talk with your evil self!” Raze told him, making Discord give him an angry stare.

“Do you think that Celestia wouldn't question the fact that I escaped my stone prison? And came to her with flowers and chocolates?!” Discord angrily questioned.

“Well, why not?” Raze asked Discord.

Discord face palmed, “Come on Raze! Do something interesting! I'm so bored!”

For the next five minutes Discord became the most annoying thing alive. Pinkie Pie couldn't possibly top his antics, okay maybe she could, but he created so many things to annoy Raze with that it seemed like it. In fact, Raze felt like he was about to explode on the inside of his mind and for all intents and purposes began to think of ways to murder the chaotic god, even going as far as to think to murder him with a pencil to the face.

Finally Raze gave up on his diabolical plots, he once again gave into the peer pressure produced from the continuous rantings of Discord. “FINE!” He yelled. He stood up and walked towards the door, opened it and then went out forcibly shutting the wooden frame behind him.

Only once Raze finally reached the outside did he realize 'I don't know anypony! And nopony knows me!'

'Why don't you head to the school house and ask Ken and Kira about the town. Surely they would know something if anything about the ponies around Ponyville in this dimension?' Discord said, in his form invisible to all but Raze.

'Well... I guess we could do that! Let's go to school!' Raze then thought that over again 'That didn't sound as cool as I thought... But I was thinking without saying it.... Oh well, Let's go Discord!' And with that he walked down the path towards the schoolyard.

Along the way Raze got a lot of stare 'Oh man... They keep staring with those big eyes, it's so weird!' Raze continued down the walkway, trying to ignore all the questioning glances. Raze wondered why the ponies weren't hiding or something, but he guessed it was because of Ken and Kira, and whatever recent events that involved the two mentioned kids.

Raze looked around, trying to spot any differences between this Ponyville, and the one he knew. There were several. He looked over to a section of the town, that looked like it had just been rebuilt.

'Strange, I don't remember that part being so new.' Raze thought.

'It might have been a recent natural disaster, or probably from battling my 'evil' self.' Discord said.

'And what makes you say that?' The saiyan responded.

'Oh, I went to Ponyville straight away when I got out of my stone prison last time. I'm absolutely, positively, sure that even me, as in evil me, did the same thing.'

'Your weird you know that?'

Discord stood up proudly. 'And I'm proud of it!'


An hour or two later, after what seemed to be a walk that lasted forever, courtesy of Discord, Raze and his annoying companion finally arrived at the school grounds. And right on time, as the bell rang indicating Lunch and Recess time for the children of the Ponyville school.

Raze entered the playground, causing few foals stared at him with big googly eyes.

'Oh Kami, and I thought grown ponies eyes were big!' Raze mentally yelled, Discord laughed in response.

'Hahahaha, aah, good one. Now onward toward the two munchkins over to your... Northwest.'

Raze looked toward said direction to find the twin eating lunch with three other ponies. One pony was snow white with a purple and pink hair stripe mane, another was orange with a purple hue mane, and the last was yellow with red hair and a red bow on top.

“Ah, there you two are!” Raze exclaimed toward the two twins.

“Raze!” The two twins exclaimed in surprise.

“Hey you two, I was wondering if you would show me around a bit.” Raze said happily.

“We'd love too! But, we kinda have school right now.” Kira replied to the full grown saiyan.

“Oh that's fine, I can wait.” He sat down on the wooden bench table. He looked toward the three ponies and said to the twins. “Who's your friends?”

“Oh, we can answer that! I'm Scootaloo!” The orange, purple maned one yelled.
“I'm Sweetie Bell.” The white, purple pink maned one said.
“And I'm Applebloom!” The last filly exclaimed in a western accent.

“And we're...” Raze suddenly noticed the twins had their ears covered.

'Uh oh.'

“THE CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS!” They screamed in unison.

Causing Raze to cover his ears in PAIN. 'Oh my Celestia! That was painful! Wait... did I just say Celestia? Native speech is getting to me, but still that was loud!'

Ken said something, but Raze couldn't hear him. He rubbed his ears and tried to hear it again. He said in all this genius in the world “What?”

Kira said something as well, but his ears kept ringing. “What did you say?” Raze replied. 'Oh great, I'm deaf!'

Discord came to him. 'Here, let me fix that. I nearly went deaf myself!' He snapped his fingers next to Raze's ears, and the world of sound came back to him.

“I SAID ARE YOU OKAY?!” Ken yelled at him.

'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!' Only to hold his ears once again. Thankfully, his hearing came back quicker due to Ken's voice not being as loud.

'Hahaha, oh that was ironic! Two times in a row, don't worry through I'm sure that's the end of the loud attacks.'

“Oh, I'm sorry Raze.” Ken apologized.

“It's fine...” The Saiyan replied, rubbing his ears for the last time. Before returning to whatever he was doing before, which, he thinks was learning about the twins.

“So, um, how is life here?” Raze asked.

“It's great! We play with our friends, and get to spar a lot, and have wacky adventures!” Ken explained with happiness.

“Even though those 'wacky' adventures get us in trouble a lot.” Kira commented. “And most of the time it's Ken and Scootaloo's fault.”

“Hey!” Both of the said yelled.

“Well, it's true! Specially you brother!” Kira said, pointing at Ken excursively.

Ken pouted a bit, but then smiled and scratched the back of his head knowingly. “Yeah, I guess it is hehe.”

*Ring!*

The three ponies and the twins groaned. Kira turned to Raze. “Sorry Raze, we gotta head back to class now. Maybe you should go eat lunch? If you got uh... bits? Yeah bits are the money here.'

“Right, thanks for the idea of what to do Kira.” Raze replied.

“Your welcome Raze!” Kira said, her tail wiggling behind her as she turned to head back into class.


~Ponyville Marketplace~

Raze looked around at all the fruits and even saw Applejack's stand, but every time he walked over to a stand he reminded himself with a flashback 'Maybe you should go eat lunch? If you got uh... bits? Yeah, bits are the money here.' Kira said.

Raze thought to himself 'I never ran into this kind of problem back in the original Ponyville...'

'That's because you never saved anypony from a dragon or helped save the world here! Free food is for heroes, not lazy bums that crash into a pony's backyard!' Discord said to Raze.

“Well could you help me then Discord?” He asked the floating spirit.

'That's cheating and you know it!' Discord said as he lazily threw invisible bits up and down in his lion paw.

Raze looked at him and put on his serious face “Your going to hand over those bits!” he exclaimed to the Draconoquis.

'We'll see about that!' Discord said as he flew off into the air.

“Come back here!” Raze yelled as his aura burst outward and he took off, taking pieces of earth with him in the process.


Meanwhile, back at the school, in the middle of art class.

A surge of energy had made it's way all the way to the twins and the first one who felt it was Ken he looked at the ceiling “Something happening right now...”

Scootaloo looked at him with a confused glance. “What makes you say that?”

“Oh, no reason” The little saiyan hybrid said with a grin. Before turning his attention back to his arts and crafts.

“Uh... what are we doing again?” Ken questioned.


~In the Air above Ponyville~

“I need those bits!” Raze yelled as he went after Discord whom was laughing annoyingly at the moment.

Raze flew at Discord, but the Draconequus dodged him and flew away from the not-a-hero-in-this-world.

Raze turned to the direction Discord had went and began speeding directly towards it without looking where he was going. In an instant he collided with a Pegasus whom was pushed out of the air as one of it's wings had hit Raze's side.

Raze looked down in panic and said “I've got you!” He then charged downwards, forgetting Discord completely as he went to catch the Pegasus.

He then took it towards the ground and laid it on the ground.

Raze examined it and found it was indeed a mare. He was promptly smacked as well by a hoof “Don't touch me!” She said angrily as she picked herself up off the ground. Perhaps he should have held her at a different position.

“Sorry....” He said as she looked at him with a glare.

“You should be! You were the one who knocked me out of the air... Wait, are you that human everyone's been talking about?” She questioned at him.

'Human? Is she talking about Ken and Kira?' He shook his head in response. “I didn't mean to crash into you, it's my fault, I apologize, I wasn't looking where I was going.”

“Well, you did save me, I'll excuse you for now.”

*Growl*

Raze grabbed his stomach in slight pain, he was starving!

“If your hungry there's Sugarcube Corner over there.” She said to him, pointing toward the mentioned place that he already knew of.

“Well, um, I kinda don't have any money.” He said dumbly.

“I'll pay for you, because nopony should be that hungry. But only this once, besides I don't know if your related to the other humans or not, so consider this a gift for them to you.”

Raze thought to himself 'Well, I guess it's fine, I should thank the twins for their reputation otherwise I'll have to starve for the day.' He shivered a bit at starving.

“Well? You coming or not?” She asked him.

“Sure, I could go with you!” He replied eagerly.

She began to walk towards the place before turning around and saying “By the way, I'm Blossomforth!”

“I'm Raze!” He said, following her.

“Nice to meet you, but I'm telling you I won't pay for any big meals.” she exclaimed to him.

“Whatever you say, I'm just happy to eat something!” Raze said as he fell in step beside her.

As they walked in a sinister shadow watched them and it began to snicker with delight as it followed them inside.


~Inside Sugar cube Corner~

Raze and Blossomforth sat at a booth as resident baker, Pinkie Pie brought them 4 muffins. She looked at Raze and gasped “Hi, Pinkie Pie from the other world told me to tell you that she wishes you would come home! She has a surprise for you!” Pinkie said as Raze's eye twitched.

“Well tell her there's been some difficulties and that I'm not going back for a while. Okay?” he asked her to which she nodded and then left them with a smile.

Blossomforth looked confused “What was that about?” she asked Raze.

“You wouldn't understand.” Raze said as he dove into the muffins.

“Hey don't eat all of them! I got two also you know!” Blossomforth said as she claimed the other two muffins.

Blossomforth took several bites of her muffin and then set it down “So, what are Humans like?” she asked him.

Raze was about to say he was a saiyan, but stopped. Why did the two twins be called humans when they dislike them? And when Lyra knows their Saiyans? Well, half saiyan anyway.

Raze sighed and then began his best knowledge of the human race, combined with a few saiyan details. Ten minutes had passed and while Blossomforth had got caught up in his explanation another mare pony had found her seat right next to her.

“That's amazing! You must be really strong and smart!” Blossomforth exclaimed.

“I guess I am considered to be strong, though I'm not much of the bragging type.” Raze replied with a grin.

The other pony next to her then said “That's cool! Now how about a different discussion? Do you perform well?”

“Cloud Kicker?! When did you get here?!” Blossomforth asked in confusion.

“Blossom you should know me by now! I always turn up when there's a chance for some fun!” She turned back to Raze “We should bang! I've always liked foreigners, I've seen the human children and always wondered how Humans performed.” She said as she looked at him with half-lidded eyes.

Raze was confused “Uh... I need an adult?”

Cloud Kicker looked at him with a big smile on her face “I am an adult!”

Blossomforth pushed her out of the way “He needs some other adult you nit-wit!”

“I'M RESPONSIBLE!” Pinkie exclaimed, randomly appearing from in the kitchen.

“And I'm going to leave now” Raze said as he began to walk out the door.

“But what about fun time?!” Cloud Kicker yelled as Raze slipped out the door. Cloud Kicker struggled with Blossomforth causing them to be further entangled. She decided this would be the perfect moment to drop a custom-made saying that was passed down for generations “Does this mean we've reached second base?”

Blossomforth's ears twitched and she pushed Cloud Kicker away “Why can't you think of something other than m-m-mating?”

“Because it's completely natural! And since I can't get the other humans due to laws, I will get Raze to think about it!” She proclaimed to the ponies inside the shop.

“You PERVERT!”

*SLAP*


~Walking fast through Ponyville~

'Keep walking, nothing is worth going back!' Raze thought to himself as he continued to walk fast. His fast walking started to garner more attention from the ponies whom all turned and stared with those huge, shape defying eyes.

'Oh Kami, it's like staring into the eyes of death itself! How do those kids even deal with this... oh wait, it's because their kids that they can deal with it! Darn it!' He thought to himself.

'I think you took that rather well!' Discord said as he appeared beside Raze.

'Where the hell were you!' Raze yelled at Discord through his mind.

'I was watching your predicament inside Sugar cube Corner while eating cotton candy, I must say that mare reminded me of a female version of Master Roshi.' Discord said as he remembered the hilarious moment.

'Why couldn't you just give me some bits?' Raze asked the Draconequus.

'Because then I wouldn't have any fun at all! You should know that by now!' Discord said to Raze whom then had an anger vein in his head, but cooled down.

'Well I managed to get at least a snack... Now what?' Raze asked Discord.

'Wanna go back to school?' Discord asked him.

'Isn't it near the end of the school day?' Raze asked the spirit.

'Maybe... But we could pick them up from school!' Discord said excitedly at the thought of doing one last interesting thing for the day.

'Then I suppose I can steal my resolve! One last time... Let's go!' Raze said, making his way toward the school of the little saiyan twins.

'Speaking of them, how am I going to start training them? I don't even know their current training schedule, but I suspect they must use at least weighted clothing. And what am I gonna start with if I decide to let them do gravity training with me?'

Discord spoke up 'Oh, you decided to train the munchkins?' He asked.

'Well, Chris said that I should. And why do you call them that? Munchkins.' Raze questioned.

'Because that's what saiyan kids are! You Saiyans eat a lot, especially when your young! Plus, you look so small for quite a long while!' Discord answered.

Raze rolled his eyes, yeah he already knew. It was annoying to be small even in his teenage years. But once he grew, he was quite tall.

'By the way, we're here.' Discord said, knocking Raze out of his thoughts.

The bell to the school must have recently rang, because foals all over the place were leaving and being picked up from the schoolyard. Raze, and Discord, looked over the school to spot the hybrid twins. Soon enough, they found them sitting on a porch talking to each other, their backpacks lied upon the floor.

Raze walked up to them and greeted them with a “Hey!”

“Hi Raze!” Kira responded cheerfully, her small saiyan tail already wagging.

“Hiya Raze.” Ken said.

“So, um... What you two doing?” Raze questioned them.

“Waiting for mommy to pick us up, what about you Raze?” Kira both responded and asked.

“Even though she's gonna be late today...“Ken commented.

“Uh, well, I decided to pick you up from School today! And we're going to do something together!”

The twins faces lightened up immediately, Raze couldn't help but smile himself for some reason as the twins instantly jumped and went up to Raze joyfully.

“Yay! Let's go! Come on Raze let's go!” Ken said, eager to get going to whatever they were going to.

“What we doing today Raze? You can tell us!” The little saiyan female shouted with glee.

“Well...”

Author's Note:

Thanks to Boyzilla, writers block didn't destroy me and he had equal creativity on this chapter! Which, I think worked pretty well considering how this ended up doing great!

Now I'm going to try and get the newest chapter of Raze's Journey done! It has back story for Raze and it's a Celestia chapter! Now I like the character of Celestia, but she never get's her own episode which really sucks as it means I don't know her quirks other than she likes to play around and is only serious when she needs to be that way. That doesn't mean I won't have fun with it!

Other than all that, I hope every enjoyed this chapter for Journey of Saiyans and I hope to continue writing this for a long while! :D See you all soon!