• Published 26th Nov 2012
  • 2,075 Views, 104 Comments

Journey of Saiyans (Raze Version) - Roarin Thunder



Raze returns in a crossover with Saiyans of Equestria. This is after Raze's Journey Chapter 12

  • ...
33
 104
 2,075

Razing the School Roof

Journey of Saiyans Chapter 11 (Raze Version)


A day had passed at now it was the dreaded Monday, Raze had actually stayed pretty close to Lyra’s home for all of Sunday and that was something. But now he was running for his life, because he was one crucial point in his bid to get out of school. His instincts being so overcharged at the moment, made him yell at her.

He remembered those words quite clearly, “I’M NEVER GOING TO SCHOOL!”

He regretted that decision in the long run because now he had angered the one pony he shouldn’t have, Lyra Heartstrings. Turns out, she’s pretty good at chasing saiyans! Who knew? So they were now going through the market square.

Raze using his great ability of being small at the moment was dodging through different stands causing quite a mess all over the place. Not far behind was Lyra, who was teleporting out of the way of different objects with great precision.

“Get back here, Raze! Or you’re going to regret it! TILE FLOORS!” Lyra exclaimed as Raze sped up even more.

“To hell with that!” Raze yelled while plowing through ponies.

“There’s nothing wrong with school! Why do you have to be so difficult?!” Lyra questioned while Raze turned around and stuck out his tongue.

He made a loud raspberry sound and then realized, ‘What the hell?! Stupid childish things!’

But that still didn’t stop him!

And that’s when he looked ahead to see an unsuspecting purple unicorn in front of him.

“OH GOD!” Raze smashed into Twilight Sparkle, but there were no sparkles today, only pain.

He and her both hit some other part of the ground. Twilight groaned in pain while Raze just exhaled in annoyance.

“Thanks, Twilight! I almost got away!” Lyra caught up quite quickly.

So did the Twins at that point who were eating bananas that just happened to fly into their hands. They were eating them contently. Before Lyra could say anything, another pony showed up while looking at her with a hoof held out.

“You going to pay for those or not?” The pony asked her.

Lyra blinked, looked to the Twins, and then to the bananas. “How did you… Nevermind, here.” Lyra passed a few bits from whatever pocket she had to the pony.

Raze looked at her with an arched eyebrow, “You have pockets?! CAN I SEE?!”

Lyra finally realized what just happened, “You shouldn’t be concerned about that! You’re going to school!”

Raze’s eyes widened again, “NOPE!” But this time it was too late to run, only Lyra grabbed him with her magic.

Raze resisted though and her magic began to shake up a bit, she applied more force, but Raze increased his efforts. Finally, when it seems Raze might just escape, another aura joined in the fray. A aura of purple hue.

Twilight smiled, “I just noticed you could use some help there, Lyra.”

Raze frowned at Twilight, “YOU TRAITOR!” He yelled while Twilight continued her smile.

‘Well, it’s all over now and to think I could help you, but since you were so mean and didn’t listen to my last line, you must suffer!” Discord said with a smile that could kill puppies.

‘Stupid traitors...’ Raze thought to himself.

And so, they were off on a brilliant new adventure.

Raze grumbled from inside his cage while the rest of the group walked to the danger zone. The Twins followed behind without a care in the world. Backpacks of mint green attached to their backs. They were truly happy.

Twilight and Lyra conversed about various things while Raze had no choice but to listen as they edged closer and closer to the blood red building that haunted his nightmares. Raze would flip upside down and right side up in his floaty cage.

“Oh don’t be so grumpy Raze-sensei! School isn’t bad!” Kira tried to comfort him.

Raze gave her a look of somewhat pure anger, “Sure, you say that… You’re not the one inside the cage.”

Ken shivered, “Hope you get out of it really soon.” He said.

“Well, maybe if you listened to mommy in the first place you wouldn’t be in it?” Kira replied.

“Sure… That’ll happen…” Raze said with obvious sarcasm that the Twins would not recognize.

Ken and Kira drew their attention away from him, and looked forward at the building ahead. Raze glanced ahead as well, and found that the Cutie Mark Crusaders were surrounded by their parental figures, or older siblings in front of the school building.

They looked to be quite angry at them a little bit anyway. Lyra and Twilight looked to Raze with arched eyebrows, Raze didn’t even have to say anything to know that it was hopeless to argue.

‘I knew it, all bets are off…’ Raze thought while trying to turn around in his magic cage.

He ended up doing a magical midair flip and that was it. Luckily for him, turning in motion didn’t make him sick.

The teacher of the school exited from the building, and took a single glance at the CMC, then to the twins, and finally her eyes set on Raze. Her eyes were filled with confusion before rolling them and turning back and going straight into the building.

Ken and Kira turned to their adopted mother, Lyra speaking out, “Now behave at school, and watch Raze to make sure he doesn’t do anything… Unpredictable.”

“No problem mommy!” Kira stated.

Raze smiled evilly, ‘One hole in a building coming up!’

Discord frowned, ‘I don’t think so, you will suffer for my pain!’

Raze frowned in discontent again, ‘Traitor, I will manage something awesome! You can’t stop me!’

“Don’t worry mom, nothing could ever possibly go wrong!” Ken exclaimed.

The school bell started ringing, signalling the last ten minutes before it starts. Lyra dragged Raze into building and dropped him on the floor.

Raze hit the floor with a small groan, but got back up immediately and tried to walk past Lyra only to realize that he was looking at quite the group of ponies.

‘Seriously? Why am I here? What does the Super Saiyan Gods have against me?’ He immediately turned around and Lyra smiled.

“I thought so.” She said as Raze stuck out his tongue again.

Raze walked alone for a minute before being joined by the Twins.

“Don’t worry Raze, it only lasts seven hours! And most of it is fun!” Kira exclaimed.

“Ffffffffffuuuuuuunnnnnnnn…..” Raze dragged ominously.

“Unless we have math class today.” Ken stated.

“Ffffffffuuuuuucc-” As he was hit out of thin air once again.

‘No cursing, Raze, now you’re in a room filled with children.’ Discord said darkly.

‘Screw off.’ He thought back instantly.

Raze took a glance around, it was pretty much a average school room. Only enlarged a bit and it has a old chalk board instead of the electronic board he had in his school way back then. He noticed no pens of any sort, instead pencils, quills, and ink bottles. The entirety of the room was filled to the brim with seven, eight, and nine year old fillies and colts, the Twins included of course.

‘What is this? Ye ole school house?’ Raze thought to himself.

Raze sat down at a random desk in the middle of the room and quickly looked around to see another filly approaching him very quickly. She looked to be a pale magenta with a mane of pale violet and white streaks in it.

She looked at him with narrowed eyes, “What are you doing in my desk?!”

Raze looked at her curiously, “Well? Are you using your eyes? I’m sitting and it’s quite comfortable despite this evil place.”

She arched an eye, “Well? Why don’t you move, Monkey?!”

Raze looked and leaned over to her, “What’d you say, I didn’t catch that.”

She got to his ear and whispered, “Why don’t you move, Monkey?”

Raze sighed, “Okay, well, you can find a new desk and it better be far away from me. If you like you teeth.”

“What do you mean by, If I like my teeth, Monkey?” She asked him.

Raze didn’t notice the Twins and CMC watching just a little ways away.

Raze narrowed his eyes and they seemed to dilate, “Really? You see this desk? Now look at me! See my hand? Well, I’mma grab your head by the mane and smash it into this desk if you ever say anything to me ever again. Oh, and if I hear the name, Monkey. We’re going to have greater problems that just that.”

She backed up, unused to such treatment, and then galloped to the other side of the room. She found a desk and sat there followed by another gray filly that he didn’t know. He then turned and put his legs up on the desk to be more comfortable.

That’s when Kira walked over finally.

“It’s about time that meanie got what’s coming to her!” Kira exclaimed.

“Well, it’s all in the execution. Literally…” Raze trailed off with a small smile.

“Wow! Can you teach me how to do that to Diamond Tiara?” Kira asked.

Raze looked at her with a turn of his head, “Uhhhh… It’ll come with time for you.”

Kira pouted, her tail swishing behind her, “Pooey!”

Ken finally came up along with the rest of the CMC who were in awe at the sight of Diamond Tiara retreating to a new desk.

They were quiet for a split moment, before Scootaloo yelled, “That, Was, Awesome!”

Raze took all the praise with confusion and modesty, “Yeah, I’m pretty awesome like that.”

The school bell rang, immediately children all around Raze scrambled to get to their desk before the teacher could discover they weren’t in them. The teacher’s door to her lounge opened wide, revealing a magenta colored pony with kind, caring… diabolical, evil, he has to get out here, eyes.

‘I never signed up for this…’ Raze trailed off in his thoughts.

“Alright class, as you all know I’m Ms. Cheerilee, and we have a new student, by the name of Raze Heartstrings.” She looked to Raze, “Would you introduce yourself to the classroom?”

Raze looked at her with twitching eyes, “Fu- I mean sure.” He walked to the front of the classroom beside the caring school teacher.

He looked down at the floor and then at his fingers, ‘Help...’

He breathed in deeply, “Iwillhurtallofyouifyouannoyme!”

Cheerilee looked at him oddly, “What, can you speak a bit slower? We couldn’t hear that.”

“Uhhh… I’m new here and I’ll be “learning” with you today. Also, I’m Raze…” He trailed once again.

Cheerilee looked at him once more, “Are you sure that’s all you have to say?”

“YES! Thing!” Raze said while walking back.

Cheerilee frowned, but said nothing.

“Today class we’re going to start with Math.” She exclaimed with too much joy.

The entire class responded with the happily… And wanting… Expression of groaning.

Raze was indifferent, ‘Math? Ughh….. Wonder what kind of math this place has?”

With absolutely no explanation, a piece of chalk appeared in her hoof, and she began drawing awfully basic math equations on the board.

Raze looked at them, “Whut in the heck is she doing?” He suddenly got curious and asked Applebloom a simple question, “What grade is this?”

“This is third grade.” She whispered back.

“Third grade and your learning ten plus twelve?” Raze arched an eyebrow.

“Well… Yeah!” Applebloom said with confusion.

Needless to say, the next hour was boring. Raze had done all of these problems in seconds. He even made a whiteprint of the entire bottom of his ship. He even doodled images of Frieza being crushed by his ship or at least what he thought looked like Frieza anyway.

Cheerilee walks next to him, “I have to say Raze, you solve math equations faster than even the Twins.”

Raze looked at her, “Well, this is too easy.”

Cheerilee nodded with a smile, and left to check the others, by the time she was done. She exclaimed, “Arts and Crafts time, today we are making pony paper chains.”

Raze looked at her and then back at his doodles, ‘I think that I am just going to keep drawing.’

So he did, for the next two hours he drew while the rest of the class actually worked on what they were assigned too. Which meant lots of paper scattered about the place as they all usually tried to make cut up objects besides ponies.

Raze felt many pieces of paper fly onto his head where it began to make a steady pile. Raze still kept drawing despite the obviously huge stack of paper that sat upon his head.

Ken poked Raze, which drew his attention for a split second, Ken clad in paper helmet, sword, and shield. “Look Raze, I’m a knight!” Ken said joyfully.

Raze didn’t look, but said, “That sounds awesome, you should go be that.”

Ken frowned, “You didn’t even look, Raze!” He began poking his paper sword on Raze’s arm.

Raze turned his head while keeping the pile of papers completely well balanced, “Looks pretty awesome there, happy?”

Ken pouted, “Not funny.”
Raze turned back to his papers, but underestimate Ken’s drive to get his attention. Ken looked up to the pile of papers upon Raze’s hair and promptly grinned mischieviously. He walked behind Raze, and with a small Ki enhanced breath, blew the papers all across Raze and his desk, sending his own drawings scattering about.

Raze frowned, “Darn, now I have to get up to get them…” He trailed off as he flew out of his desk and to the top of the room.

‘Okay, where are they?’ Raze thought to himself while seeing the teacher looking at something oddly familiar.

‘Oh shit...’ Well, there are worse that could happen. Right?

He heard Kira’s voice rang out, “What is this alien girl under that ship?”

‘Oh my Celestia...’ Raze then realized that he was saying this again and hit himself.

Can’t get any worse? Right?

*Ring*

The lunch bell, thank… Whatever.

Raze immediately flew to the door and escaped from the room, “Wait a second… Where’s my capsules?”

~Flashback~

“Hey, Raze-sensei. Can we see what you used to make ships?” Kira asked him while her tail wiggles in excitement.

“Uhhh… Sure.” Raze said while handing over the case.

~Flashback Over~

‘Wow, I really do suck…’ Raze thought to himself as his stomach began to growl. He saw Kira going up to him.

“Say Kira, you wouldn’t happen to have my capsules. Would you?” Raze questioned Kira.

“Capsules… Oh those thingys! Nope! But I noticed you didn’t make a lunch, so me and mommy made you one!” Kira opened her bag, and pulled out another then gave it to Raze.

“Thanks, Kira!” Raze exclaimed while holding the bag above his head.

The entire class went outside and found several picnic tables to eat at. Raze sat down at one of the tables and was promptly joined by the Cutie Mark Crusaders, and one Ken.

They ate silently for about two minutes, meals devoured with ease, suddenly Scootaloo popped a scooter out of nowhere, Raze arched an eyebrow before both his eyebrows rose when Kira popped out a skateboard.

The two girls looked to each other with competitive grins. They left the table and placed their vehicles on the ground, Scootaloo got onto the scooter and her wings went superspeed like a buzzing bee. Kira got on her own skateboard, tail swishing in the wind.

They blasted away from the confused boys and fillies, “Wow, I never did tha- Are those swings?!” Raze left the table immediately.

Before Raze could get to the swings though, he noticed that were filled up already. Raze looked at them and hit the ground with his knees.

“NOOOOOOO, WHY CELESTIA!?” Raze yelled to the heavens.

Ken placed a hand on Raze’s shoulder, “Yeah, it sucks! Wish there were more swings.” Ken said.

Raze frowned sadly, “It’s just not fai- WAIT A MINUTE! Is that a slide?!”

Raze went over there immediately ran for that with Ken following close behind only for several other ponies to get there first. Raze’s whole body hit the ground this time.

“This is ridiculous!” Raze yelled to whatever gods that were watching over him.

“Why can’t I- Is that- “

Ken just grasped his arm and began to rush both him and Raze toward the Jungle Gym before the mass of ponies could assualt it. “No time to say, let’s play!” Ken yelled.

Raze and Ken made it before anything else could happen and were soon climbing to the very top of the jungle gym. Soon they were both hanging by one hand while pulling themselves up on one arm.

“This sure is fun!” Raze said while continuing his one arm pull ups.

Ken swayed forward and backward with his right leg hanging from the iron bar, the eight year old hybrid cheered in delight “Wheeee!”

Ken got up, and climbed to the tippy top of the Jungle Gym, he then put his hands to his waist sides, and loudly proclaimed, “I’m king of the Jungle Gym! No one can take over my castle!” He laughed joyfully.

Raze smiled alongside Ken, “I’m the commander in chief of Ken’s armed forces!”

Surprisingly, it was Applebloom that roused up the rebellion, “Forward fillies an colts, we shall take ova the Jungle Gym from those bad guys!”

A large group of pony children attacked like a disorganized army against the two child front. They climbed the walls of the jungle gym like medium sized spiders while Raze and Ken set up defenses.

And by defenses they just stood there and waited for the army of ponies to siege them.

Raze tapped Ken on the shoulder, “Why are we just standing here?”

“We’re going to flick their foreheads to defeat them!” Ken grinned, his flicking finger ready for action.

“Wouldn’t that cause injury if they fell off though?” Raze questioned with a small amount of concern.

“It’s not that high silly!” Ken replied. At that moment a filly tried to get on top, only for Ken to gently flick her forehead. She fell back holding her head, and fell to the ground tongue outstretched in a fake death.

Raze nodded, “Okay then…”

“You guys can’t win- Wait, wait, wait!” Ken shouted.

Out of the blue, Ken was tackled to the ground by Featherweight which caused both them to fall toward the ground.

“Of all the ponies… “ Ken muttered.

Featherweight smiled, “I’m going to be a hoofball player thanks to this!”

Raze found himself overcome by the amount of fillies and colts, “Help! I’m being oppressed!” He found himself yelling despite the fact that he was just fine.

A flag appeared over the Jungle Gym, proclaiming victory for the ponies, their ‘human’ enemies defeated. Kira had returned from skateboarding and was eating a tuna salad sandwich.

Raze and Ken were recovering from the attack. It was long a fought battle, but they finally returned home from over skies. They herda bell ring and Raze’s entire body completely drooped to the ground much like a tail of a Saiyan.

“Well, just a little longer…” Raze and his entourage of friends/traitors except Kira returned to the evil lair of Cheerilee.

~School Again…~

Raze sat in the desk, he had paper again, but this time it wasn’t the same. The class they were in now consisted of grammar. Now he had quite the understanding of his world, but for some reason, he had no idea what to make of the words here.

See, everyone talks english in this world, but for some reason it was all different, ‘What in the hell is up with these books? I thought the universal language was English!’

Raze instantly raised his hand despite being in school for one day, “CHEERILEE!” He yelled rudely.

Cheerilee walked up to him, “What is it, Raze?” She asked kindly.

Raze put the open book into her face, “What is this?”

“It’s a book, you can’t read it can you?” She replied.

Raze nodded slowly, “We talk english, but these are not english, why aren’t they english?!”

Kira voiced out, “What is english?’

“You just spoke in english!” Raze said while waving his hands around.

“Well yeah silly, I had to say the word english in my question!” Kira replied.

“I think he means equestrian.” Cheerilee stated.

Raze smacked a hand against his face, “You just spoke in english! We all are speaking english! Why is everyone so mental?!”

“Did he say dental?” A random filly said.

“Whats wrong with our teeth?” Another random filly questioned.

Ken scratched his head, “I don’t think our teeth are english.” He said.

“No, my mom told me that my teeth must be ship-shape!” A colt exclaimed.

“I don’t think mommy Lyra ever brought us to the dentist before… “ Kira trailed off.

Raze knew that it was pretty much out of his hands at the moment, so he opted out, “I’m just going to sit here for the rest of class…”

~Hours passed and now there was only one minute~

Raze stared intently at the clock, ‘Come on… Come on… ‘

With each tick, the large handle drew ever closer to the mark of twelve, ten… Eight… Five… Four… Three… Two… One.

The school bell rang loud and clear, children around him cheered and rushed out of their desks to their school bags to pick them up and leave to enjoy the day without being trapped in a building for hours on end.

“Finally!” Raze exclaimed, he noticed that Ken and Kira had already equipped their backpacks onto themselves, ready to go.

“No homework too!” Ken cheerfully said.

“Yep! Now we can play right away!” Kira said.

Raze nodded, “Sure, but I gotta find my capsule case.”

“Oh, I think I left that on the toy chest!” Kira replied, her tail wagging behind her.

Raze smiled, “Alright! Let’s get back there!”

Raze ran out the classroom closely followed by the Twins. They made it to the front area where Lyra was just trotting in. “Hey you three, ready to go home?” She said to them.

The two twin munchkins replied in unison, “Yes mommy!” Smiles upon their cute little faces.

Raze felt that strange tug at his heart, but he tried to ignore it, “Uhh… Yeah, sure.”

“That’s good to know my little bottomless pits of hunger!” Lyra commented.

The two twins gave sheepish smiles, on cue their stomachs began to growl.

Raze turned his head to the side as his stomach joined in, ‘How does she do that?’

“Alright, we can go eat out… But no reordering more than three times!”

“Yay!” The Twins cheered in joy.

“I can do that… “ Raze trailed off.


~Outside the Restaurant After Eating of Course~

Raze smiled while patting his stomach, “I can’t believe we got her to give us a fourth helping!”

“I know, my stomach is very happy!” Ken exclaimed in joy, “I was scared it was gonna eat me earlier!”

“Um, I don’t think we should’ve eaten so much… “ Kira trailed off.

Lyra stared at Raze with a frown on her face, and glanced down at her bit carrier… Empty… Again.

“You think they would give me super child care funding.” Lyra said.

Raze smiled, “Taxes, what I don’t have to deal with at the moment…” He mentioned off hand.

Lyra’s frown went down another mile, “Hope that comes back around at you.”

Raze smiled a bit wider, “Jee thanks, Mom!” He said with a now innocent look on his face.

“Mom?” Ken asked.

“Are you our new brother now?” Kira asked as she tilted her head.

“Nah, I was just playing around. She’s way too old to be my Mom.” Raze said while point his hands behind his head while walking.

“Twenty two years old, and that’s old for saiyans?” Lyra questioned with some worry.

“Well, technically we Saiyans tend to keep our youth a lot longer in preparation for fighting. But since Ken and Kira seem to be half human, they don’t have quite the same perks.” Raze replied.

“So, it’s safe to assume saiyans live quite long?”

“Yep, as long we don’t get maimed, ripped apart, stabbed, beaten to death, or just killed in general.” Raze said while listing off points with his fingers.

*THUNK*

Raze arched an eyebrow as a passerby pony fainted on the spot near their proximity.

“Okay…” Raze trailed off with a slight bit of worry.

“That’s… Nevermind.” Lyra finished.

Kira walked next to Raze, and looked like she had something to say. But every time she seemed to get close to gathering the courage to say it, she glanced toward her brother and stopped all together of even mentioning it.

When they had gotten close to the house, everypony and Ken had entered. However, Kira had pulled on Raze’s shirt, preventing our hero from following the rest of the group into the building.

“Um… Raze-sensei…” Kira trailed off.

Raze felt the tug on his shirt and then turned to hear Kira say something, “What is it?”

“Well, I was… Well… Um… “ Kira continued to sputter on her wording.

Raze frowned, “Is something wrong?!” He exclaims at her.

“Iwanttobetrainedharder!” Kira exclaimed quickly, her tail twitched in anxiety.

Raze felt the breeze blow by and that instantly made him scratch the back of his head, “Uhhh… I didn’t quite catch that…”

“It’s just that… I feel so protected, and I don’t want to be that! I want to protect, not always be protected every single time!” Kira says sincerely. “And because of that, I just feel so useless!”

Raze looked at the ground and then back up at Kira, “So, you feel that you need to get stronger… Do you think that you can take the extra training, because I’m not pulling any punches in this. You’re going to go a lot higher in gravity than you’ve ever been before. Do you still think that it sounds ideal?” Raze asked her.

Kira looked at him, her eyes easily conveying her inner thoughts of what Raze had told her. Her tail stopped its slow twitching, and she replied with complete sincerity.

“Yes! I can do it! I’ll get my homework done early and everything so we can train!” Kira replied.

“Well, I still have to train you both anyway, but you’ll get a lot more than your brother. Who knows, it could come in handy during a huge situation.” Raze said to Kira who was now wagging her tail in excitement.

“Great! And maybe I can be stronger than him too!” Kira exclaimed with a large smile upon her face.

“Definitely! Though, it’s going to take a while to reach Super Saiyan for you. I hope you do eventually reach that level! It should be pretty epic!” Raze said with thoughts of what Super Saiyan Kira may look like.

“I don’t know, daddy had said that he doesn’t know if girls can become Super Saiyan.” Kira said.

“Well, your Dad don’t know anything. There have been plenty of female super saiyans all over! There just weren’t any in my galaxy…” Raze said awkwardly.

“My daddy knows lots of things, and I bet he could beat you easily!” Kira retorted.

“Maybe right now he can! But I’ll defeat him eventually!” Raze said with conviction.

“Your silly, you can’t even fight daddy with him in nii-san.” Kira said, before turning and walking into the house, tail wagging behind her.

‘But I did...’ Raze dejectedly thought while walking inside.

Discord flew into the house while following Raze all of a sudden, “Because I can. What’s going on Raze?!”

Raze frowned, “You just know how to appear in the wierdest of times…”

“I never said for you to question where I come from, just tell me what’s been happening while I’ve been gone.” Discord said while continuing to float around.

“I’ve had the worst day of school in my life and Lyra is looking at me weirdly…” Raze found himself being stared at by a confused Lyra.

“Ummm… Hi?” He said to her while waving his hand slightly.

“You’re not going mental on me are you?” Lyra teased with an eyebrow purposely arched.

“Ummm… Maybe you imagined all of that and you’re the crazy mare?” He questioned her quickly.

“At least I don’t talk to the wall.” Lyra said with a smile.

Discord looked at him and smirked, “She has you there.”

Indeed, he was standing before a wall, “Buh… Wuh?”

“Very intelligent.” Lyra commented. “Truly a genius amongst your species.”

Raze looked at her with a twitching eye at this point, “Well, you’re green! With a harp on your butt!”

“And you’re peach, with a black moose on your head.”

“Well, at least I have feet!” Raze said while pointing at her hooves.

“At least I’m an adult.” Lyra smirked, surely she’d gained victory.

“Damn Trixie! Ummm…. Well, how do you play your harp without magic?” He questioned.

“Hooves, not that hard to push and pull strings.”

“Ummm… You’re a horse!” Raze said with assurance.

“And you’re a deformed monkey, we’re all animals.”

“No questions there… Let’s agree to disagree!” Raze said finally.

“Agreed.” Lyra finished.

“So, what do you normally do after an entire day?” Raze asked her.

“Number of things, mostly the Twins would play with toys, go in the backyard, and do a number of inventive games they come up with. I usually just read a book, cook, and watch them play. Of course… I do have to clean their room once in a while.”

“Shouldn’t they clean their room up? I know that my Godfather never helped me with that, but he was virtually there every other time I needed someone to talk to and he was there for public events.” Raze said to her.

“Describe, every other time.” Lyra asked curiously.

“Ummm… Well, I guess I could try to. So, after I finished training with my Dad, he’d always leave afterwards… Something about business all the time...” Raze finished with slight disappointment evident in his expression.

“Sounds like those nobility neglections in the Griffon Kingdom.” Lyra said. “You’ve had it rough in your… First childhood.” She finished.

“My Dad was the king… But my Godfather, Garuth was so much more like a real parent. I don’t remember my Mom too much, Dad said she died, but everytime I try to remember back to those times with her, it’s almost like a void.” Raze said with a slight hollow feeling inside.

“Strange, I’m sure the memories will return to you one day Raze. You know, the twin’s have a father too. He’s sealed inside Ken, and I only meet him once during a accident with Discord. Honestly wish I could get to know him more than just a split minute, and having a father around would bring wonders to Kira.” Lyra said.

Raze felt like he should tell her, but then he strayed away from the idea, ‘She’ll just think I’m crazy…’

Discord nodded, “Well, I could zap everyone inside real quick once sleep takes over. All it takes is a snap of my eagle claws.”

Raze almost nodded subconsciously, but stopped himself, “Umm.. Well, maybe you’ll see him sometime.”

Lyra nodded, “Now, go and play with the twins. Or check up with your friends! I’ll just catch up on this interesting book I was reading before… “ She said, lifting up a book and walking over to the nearest recliner.

“Sure…” Raze immediately began to climb the stairs with Discord following him.

~End of Chapter~

Author's Note:

So that happened...