• Published 1st Dec 2012
  • 393 Views, 9 Comments

Failure - Streekersheep



A story following Trixie, Gilda, and Fey during the episodes of mlp and other adventures.

  • ...
 9
 393

Friendship is magic part 1 Fey's version

Come here. Let me tell you a tale unlike that of you have heard before. Everyone knows the Mane Six and there great deeds, but no one knows why they really succeeded. Our story starts the night before the eve of the Summer Sun Celebration, at the very edge of Canterlot.....

Failure looked down. She knew what she wanted to do and why but she also knew that this was a very important decision to her.

"Fey, wait!" Her Brother screamed as he caught up. "Things don't have to be this way!"

"Yes it does. I'm done with this bullshit. The only good thing in my life is you and now that your being taken away from me, I'm done." Failure said as her voice started to waver.

"That's not true. I will still have time for you just a little less. And you still have our sister and parents." Her brother said with worry.

"I have looked at your work schedule, your going to be busy all the time. And I know you know our parents hate me, I mean who would name their offspring Failure. And as for my sister, she seems to ignore me. I don't even think she knows I exist." Fey ranted. There was an awkward silence that followed.

"So..... This is it then? There's nothing I can do to change your decision?" The brother asked. Fey just shook her head in response. "Then I'm not going to watch" he said as he turned around.

"Hey, do me a favour and don't tell anyone about this. Your the only one who will actually notice I'm gone. Goodbye!" Fey shouted as she jumped off the edge of Canterlot and started her long fall towards the bottom of the mountain that Canterlot was situated on. Fey's brother ran back towards the house and got inside, because of this he didn't hear the shouts coming from the bottoms of the mountain.

"SON! OF! A! BITCH!" Fey screamed in agony as she rolled down the hill. When she reached the bottom she slowly got up as she muttered. "Wow, I can't even commit suicide right." Just then a Manticore leaped out of the forest. "Well, at least I get to have some fun while I die." If there was anything Fey loved more than her brother, it was fighting. She always lost which is probably why she still didn't have her cutie mark and she was sixteen. Since she was the only earth pony in her family, she taught herself how to stick up for herself.

The Manticore leaped at Fey but she simply slid underneath and jumped on its tail. She then proceeded to run up to its head and started punching at the top of his head. The Manticore ran into a tree, knocking Fey off. The Manticore then leaped onto Fey and started using its claws to tear at her stomach. The Manticore's paws and Fey's black fur turned the same color as Fey's mane, blood red.

Fey felt herself losing consciousness and was quite happy that she didn't need to deal with life anymore. Just before everything went black there was a flash of white and the clawing at her stomach stopped.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Eve of The Summer Sun Celebration.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fey slowly opened her eyes. There was a sharp pain in her stomach but she didn't really care. Everything was bright, she was finally in heaven. As her eyes adjusted she looked around and saw that heaven looked a lot like a hut in the middle of the forest. "I'm not dead, am I?" Fey said in a disappointed tone.

"No, the Great and Powerful Trixie saved you." A voice came from Fey's right. "The Great and Powerful Trixie blasted a Manticore off you while it was trying to kill you." The same voice said.

That talking in the third person thing is going to get really annoying. Fey thought. "So I'm going to assume your name is Trixie. What day is it and where am I?" Fey asked.

"You are in the hut of a zebra named Zecora, she helped heal you. As for the date, it's the Eve of the Summer Sun Celebration." Trixie answered.

"Where is this Zecora now?" Fey asked.

"She is out, collecting more herbs to restock the potions she used on you. The Great and Powerful Trixie hasknown Zecora for a while, not very many people like her, the Great and Powerful Trixie is her only friend." Trixie said.

"Well I'm leaving." Fey said as she got up, ignoring the pain coming from her stomach.

"The Great and Powerful Trixie was told to watch over you, so The Great and Powerful Trixie is coming with you." Trixie said as started heading towards the door.

"Fine, as long as you stop talking in the third person, that's fucking annoying." Fey said.

"But this is how the Great and Powerful Trixie talks." Trixie said.

"It's not how you talk if your going to be around me, I don't care how great and powerful you are just fucking stop." Fey said as she came close to Trixie in an attempt to intimidate her.

The intimidation worked as Trixie back away and mumbled. "The Gre- I will try."

And with that, they left the hut. Maybe I should go to this Celebration. My parents didn't let me go when they still claimed ownership to me. Fey thought as they started heading towards the edge of the forest. It was getting late and the celebration would begin soon.

Suddenly a Timberwolf leaped out of no where and tackled Trixie but before it could get a single bite in, it flew off and lit on fire. "Wow maybe you are powerful Trixie." Fey said in surprise.

"That wasn't me, those flames came from that." Trixie said as she got up and pointed at a strange rift that had appeared in front of them."

"You don't see that everyday." Said Fey as she took a defensive stance and waited fro something to come through the rift.
Soon a green Pegasus pony with a brown and good mane walked through the rift. This pony was strange not just because he came through a random portal but for some reason this Pegasus walked on its hind legs. "Who are you!" Fey barked.

"I am a being from another world who has been sent to help. I was first sent to a strange world to steal something quite important to a gang of thieves so that I may give the items to you." The bipedal pony held up three thing that looked like binoculars.

"Aren't those just regular binoculars?" Trixie asked.

"No, these are called binocucoms. They will allow you to not only see long distances like regular, but they will allow you to communicate with the other binocucoms." The strange pony said as he handed the strange device out to the ponies.

"Why are there three?" Fey asked as she accepted the fact that she was holding a piece of equipment that wasn't supposed to exist in this world.

"A third girl shall join you two, she shall fall down from the sky." The strange pony said. Just then a grey Pegasus with a blonde mane fell out of the sky. "Okay, let me rephrase that, a third girl shell join you two, she shall fall down from a cloud of darkness. Goodbye for now, we will meet again." The bipedal Pegasus said as he went back through the rift.

"Well that was strange. I wonder if these things really work." Trixie said as she looked in to one end of the binocucom she was given.

"They probably do." Fey said as she looked at the closing rift. When the rift finally closed two saddle bags dropped from where it once was. "Okay this is just fucking weird." Said Fey as she went over and collected a saddlebag and put the binocucom in it. "Anyways, I kinda want to go to the celebration. Are you coming?" Fey asked.

"Sure, the Gr- I have nothing better to do." Trixie said as they headed towards where the Celebration was supposed to be held.

When they finally got there, the festival had already started. But instead of Princess Celestia on stage, there was a black alicorn standing on stage. "Remember this day ponies, for it is your last. From now on the night shall reign supreme!" The alicorn then burst into a fit of Evil laughter.

"Did she just say that there will be eternal night from now on?" Trixie asked.

"Essentially." Fey replied.

"We have to stop her." Trixie told Fey.

"I know."