• Published 1st Dec 2012
  • 393 Views, 9 Comments

Failure - Streekersheep



A story following Trixie, Gilda, and Fey during the episodes of mlp and other adventures.

  • ...
 9
 393

Friendship is magic part 2 Fey's version

Previously o-

Can we skip this shit, I kinda want to know what happens.

Fine, I knew you see impatient but sheesh. On with the story.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A brown mare with a grey mane jumped forward. "Stop her, she is the only one who knows where the Princess is."

Three guard Pegasi followed her command and flew at the dark alicorn but were quickly shot down by lightening that came from the alicorn's horn. The alicorn laughed some more before turning into a cloud of stars and flying off.

"We should follow her." Fey told Trixie as she ran to the door. Trixie followed quickly. It took a miracle but somehow the two managed to keep up. Eventually the cloud split, a smaller cloud deviating from the path while the larger kept going. As they followed the cloud, they ran into a ledge and quickly jumped down, right in front of a manticore. The manticore roared but as soon as it saw Trixie it backed off.

"Is that the creature I think it is?" Fey asked Trixie.

"If your thinking its the creature I saved you from then probably." Trixie stated as they kept walking.

Soon they heard a loud yell and then looked up. Fey jumped out of the way as a Griffon fell out of the dark cloud and almost landed on her. "What the hell!" Fey yelled as she turned to the griffon laying on the ground.

"That sucked!" Yelled the griffon. Suddenly Fey remembered the mysterious Pegasus' words.

"Hey, what's your name." Fey said angrily as she was still calming down from being flattened.

"Why should I tell you?" The griffon said back.

"I need you to come with us." Fey said as she calmed down.

"Why should I come with you losers." Said the griffon in a childish tone.

"Well we are going after whatever is controlling that dark cloud. If you want revenge on that cloud, I would suggest that you stop being a bitch and come with us." Fey said as she turned away.

"I will get revenge on that cloud myself without you losers, and when I do it will be sorry, it will remember the name Gilda." Said the griffon who's name was apparently Gilda.

"We will see how far you get with that damaged wing of yours." Trixie said finally.

"How do you know my wing is damaged?" Gilda asked out of suspicion.

"It's kind of obvious." Trixie said. "I will heal it if you come with us."

"Fine, I can't believe I'm stuck with you losers." Gilda said as Trixie started healing Gilda's wing.

"Now I'm not a doctor but you should at least feel a little better." Trixie said as she backed off.

"Here." Said Fey as she tossed Gilda the extra binocucom and saddlebag.

"I don't want anything else from you losers." Said Gilda with a sneer.

"Just fucking take them. And learn to curse properly." Fey said as they started to continue their walk.

Soon they reached a river. After the confrontation with Gilda they had lost the cloud. Sitting on a rock by the river was a familiar looking green Pegasus standing on a rock. "I see you have found your third. Good." Said the Pegasus.

"Who's this loser?" Asked Gilda.

"Gilda, what did I tell you five minutes ago." Said Fey. Gilda remained silent. "That's what I thought. Anyways, you said that you only show up when we need you to. Why the fuck are you here. Or more importantly, what the fuck should we call you?" Fey asked.

"Although it's not my real name, you may call me Jesus." Said 'Jesus' "As for why I am here, you have lost the cloud and need to cross this river." 'Jesus' whipped his wings around and suddenly two whit surfaces appeared, one on either side of the river. 'Jesus' pulled out a strange device and shot an orange beam at one surface and a blue one at the other. "Jump in." 'Jesus' commanded.

Fey, Trixie, and Gilda cautiously jumped into the strange orange circle and flew out of the blue one, they were now on the other side of the river. "Head straight forward and you will find a bridge, on the other side is your destination!" 'Jesus' yelled before stepping into a nearby rift that he just opened.

"So he is a magical Pegasus that walks on two hooves and has magic. Greeeeeaaaaattttt." Gilda said slowly as they started to mobilize again.

Eventually they reached the bridge and began to cross. At this point they heard a lot of screams then what sounded like singing and laughing. As they got about halfway across the bridge, three Pegasi wearing weird spandex suits came out of nowhere.

"You shall not pass." Said one of them as they quickly cut the rope holding up the bridge. Just before they fell, Fey, Trixie and Gilda leaped forward and latched into the three Pegasi, dragging them down. It was a pretty long fall and they were fighting the whole way down. Fey quickly punched her opponent in the chin, knocking the Pegasus out in one swift move. Gilda had it easiest as she clawed at her opponent while holding the Pegasus still with her wings. Trixie was having a hard time though, getting punched rapidly with no time to retaliate.

The Pegasus knocked Trixie out and kicked her to the side, where Fey and Gilda quickly manoeuvred to. The three Pegasi will all awake again and flew back up to the top laughing. Fey and Gilda were forced to wait for Trixie to awaken.

When Trixie finally woke up they started trying to work their way out of the giant canyon they had fallen into. "I can't believe you got taken down so easily- it just occurred to me that you never told me your names." Gilda said.

"I'm Fey and this is Trixie. Now can we focus on getting out of here?" Fey asked. Eventually they got out of the canyon and spotted a building with the windows flashing. "That's probably where we need to go." Fey said as she walked towards the old building.

The three girls thought the front door was too obvious so they snuck along the side of the building on a ledge that was big enough for a manticore to stand on. Fey peered into a window and saw the out line of six mares shooting a rainbow at something.

There was a bright flash and what happened next happened too quickly for Fey to think. A timberwolf with scorch marks on its side ran into Trixie and knock her off the edge but she managed to hang on by her front hooves. The timberwolf then leaped on to Gilda's back and started biting at her back.

Fey did what her instincts told her to and tackled the timberwolf off Gilda and off the cliff, Gilda slumped over unconcious. Fey was falling off the cliff they were falling off before. She quickly remembered Trixie was still in trouble so Fey kicked the timberwolf back up. The timberwolf hit Trixie from bihind and sent her flying to safety, she landed right next to Gilda as the timberwolf fell down the cliff again.

Fey fell as the sun rose. All Fey could think was I guess I'm getting what I originally wanted. Fey braced herself for the extremely long fall.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the six mares left, Celestia and Luna were talking when Luna said. "Do you feel that magical presence, it's stronger than a unicorn?"

"If you are talking about the elements then of course I can." Celestia answered.

"No, this is different. I can summon it here if that's okay." Luna told her sister.

"As long as it means no harm, it should be fine." Celestia said as Luna's horn started to flare.

Suddenly there was a bright flash and before the princesses were a sad looking unicorn, and unconscious Griffon and a disappointed looking earth pony.

"Why can't I just die. Quit teasing me." Fey mumbled before she saw the Princesses. "Who the hell are you."

"We are the princesses who rule this land and you will watch your tone." Said Celestia as she healed Gilda. "According to my sister, a magical power emanates from you three."

Luna stepped forward and said. "This power is stronger than that of a powerful unicorn so it can't be just coming from you." Luna said as she pointed a hoof at Trixie. "And the magical power coming from you is because some of my power transferred to you when I ran into you." Luna now pointed at Gilda.

"That was you?!?!" Gilda asked angrily.

"That was besides the point." Luna said when she saw how mad Gilda was getting. "But your an earth pony, how do you have any magical power?" Luna asked as she pointed at Fey.

"Maybe it's because my family is composed of nothing but unicorns?" Fey thought out loud.

Luna and Celestia gasped as they had seen this situation only once before. "Sister we must do some research. For now, we need you three to watch over the six mares who were just here. Their names are Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack, Pinkie pie, Rarity, and Twilight Sparkle." Fey cringed when the last name was said. "Do not let then know you are watching over them though." Celestia finished speaking.

"Alright, I get to watch over Dash? She used to be my best friends." Gilda said with excitement.

"Count me in to, I might be able to have a little fun with this." Trixie said.

"Fuck it, count me in to." Fey said. They all started to leave but Fey called back so the princesses could tell her something in secret.

"Do not let your sister see you, your supposed to be dead remember? You may go catch up to your friends now, we will keep in touch." Luna said as her sister started to whip up a teleportation spell.

Fey ran into her friends outside the old building. "I can only say one thing girls, this is going to be fun." Fey said as they started to head out of the woods.