• Published 26th Nov 2012
  • 975 Views, 32 Comments

Where in the World is Halo Man - Chuckward



Halo Man and Pinkie Pie travel don't to different dimensions.

  • ...
12
 32
 975

Halo Man follows his heart.

Halo Man was floating around in limbo, casually waiting to be respawned. It had been several hours now and he was very bored, he sighed, the only reason he had to wait was because there was no OnStar in this dimension, come to think of it there wasn't even an OnStar in Halo Land, so why did he remember it?

Deciding to blame the whole thing on magic, Halo Man checked his watch. Three hours left. Halo Man decided to pass the time in the only way he knew how, well the only way other than using his Hulu helmet app, which also didn't work in his dimension. He stretched out his sexy Halo muscles and then began to teabag in the air, firing hump lazers every which way.

"Wait a minute," said Halo Man," how am I even humping? There aren't even any dead bodies."
Suddenly, as if on cue, his Halo Hump beams shut off, leaving him humping the air and looking rather rediculous, he blushed through his visor and used his purple pimp hat to cover his shame.

Suddenly the air around him began to snap, crackle, and pop. Halo Man was engulfed in a wave of yellow energy.

Pinkie Pie was sitting at a table drinking tea, and having a riveting conversation with Ridley, when Halo Man appeared on the table, still humping. He looked at his radar and saw a red dot rapidly moving towards him, and he turned to see Pinkie Pie lunging towards him, arms outstretched. Coming to the obviously brilliant solution that the Metroid Man's enemies must have somehow turned into ponies, he brought his fist up into Pinkie's chin, sending her flying through the ceiling.

"SHORYUKEN!"

-----------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter but I'm busy making bootleg German porn.