• Published 23rd Nov 2012
  • 780 Views, 8 Comments

New Place, New Friends, New Life - SonictheBrony



When a boy gets transported to a new world he'll have to save it from a mysterious force

  • ...
10
 8
 780

Surprises!

Alright guys sorry it's been awhile but I moved and this other house I'm in doesn't have wifi so… ya. Anyway All I will say is you'll be surprised about what will happen in this and also in future chapters. I will update when I can and sorry it took me so long to finally get this on here. I don't own Sonic or any related characters Enjoy! One more thing it will now be in 1st person as Nick and I don't own the song "Never Easy For Us" and I Was The One". Anyway lets take a look at the future!

5 Years Later

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" was all I can say.

"What do you think you're doing?! You will die if you keep this up! Aren't you worried about your boy!" yelled Caliber

. "Ofcourse I am but if I stop now everypony will die too including him and Twilight. Am I still in Hedgehog form?" I asked

. "Yes for the moment but how long do you think you will last against him?" He asked

. "Oh no here he comes! Juice time!" I said.

I ran faster than I've ever gone before. Caliber

finally spoke "Hey Nick what happened between you two? You used to be best friends and you we're until…"

I cut him off "Until his greed destroyed all the goodness in him one year ago. But the greed started 5 years ago when I first came here. Like a wise guy once said that was then, this is now…

5 Years in the Past

"We're not in Kansas anymore" I finally managed to say.

I looked down and I saw my shoes but these weren't my shoes. I looked as his shoes and than mine.

"Dude you're wearing Sonics shoes" Rick called to me.

"and you're wearing Shadows shoes" I called to him.

I bent down to touch them and the moment I touched them I was in a bright light for a second.

I looked up and I saw Rick with his eyes wide and his mouth wide open.

"What" I said but that wasn't my voice. It sounded like Jaleel White when he played Sonic. "Dude look in the mirror" he said.

I went to the bathroom and I couldn't believe what I saw. "I'M SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!" I yelled.

I was Classic Sonic. I touched those shoes again and I was in a bright light again and I looked like I was back to normal.

"That's scientifically impossible!" Rick yelled.

"Anything from MLP is Impossible remember?" I said.

"True" he said. "Touch your shoes and I'll touch mine. Let's see what powers we got."

He touched his shoes and he turned into Shadow and I touched mine.

"Ok lets juice!" I said. I started running but I was going so fast! I knew I had all of Sonics powers.

I even did a spindash! I stopped in front of Rick.

"Ok lets see what you can do." I noticed that we are in a pasture not far from Canterlot.

Rick also had all of Shadows powers.

"Sweet dude! I'm going to run to Ponyville so make new friends."

"You mean try to woo Twilight right?" He said laughing. I blushed."

"Maybe anyway I'm gone." I said

"Good luck with that. I'm going to meet Fluttershy," He said. I bursted out laughing hard.

"What's so funny? He asked.

"Think about it. You're Shadow, One of the scariest guys on Sonic. Fluttershy is the most nervous one on MLP. Think about it." I said when I finished.

"Gotta Juice and cut loose!" I said and ran toward Ponyville.

I was running and suddenly I got knocked out. I finally woke up a few minutes later still in Sonic form. I looked up and saw Rainbow Dash trying to wake me up.

"Are you ok?" she said.

"I think I can Rainbow Dash" I said than I realized what I said.

"oh no" I said to myself.

"How do you know my name" she said looking at me spaciously.

"Who wouldn't know who the greatest flyer in Equestira is?" I said.

"I know right! What are you anyway?" She said.

I stood up proud. "I'm Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog." I said.

"Nice name" she said. An idea flew in my head.

"I'm also the fastest thing alive" I said proudly.

"Want a bet?" she said.

"How bout a race? From here to Ponyville Library." I said getting ready to run.

"Why there?" she asked while she was stretching her wings.

"It's at the other end of town".

"Ready. Set. Go!" She yelled.

"Ok lets do it to it!" I ran for 3 seconds and I was there.

I soon saw Rainbow Dash a few minutes later.

"How did you do that?!" she yelled.

"Simple. I'm the fastest thing alive" I smirked

"I gotta get home. I'm tiered after that race. I'll see you later" she said and raced back home.

I need to think of an excuse to go in there. I got it! I can research hedgehogs here! That's a good idea. I knocked on the door and Spike awnsered it.

"Ya what can I do ya for? And what are you?" He asked.

"I'm a hedgehog and I just want to do a little research." I said.

"A hedgehog! Are you serous?" I heard a voice behind the door and I saw an angel named Twilight Sparkle.

After I snapped out of my daze I said "Ya what about it? Aren't there hedgehogs around here?".

"No. They've been extinct for hundreds of years." She said astonished.

"If we were extinct I wouldn't be here now would I? I asked.

"I must write a letter to…

I cut her off "Princess Celestia am I right?".

"Yes but how did you…

again I cut her off " Because I know who you are and your friends and please don't ask why but I do. Please don't tell her about us just yet. Wait until me and Shadow get things ready."

She just looked shocked when she snapped out of it she asked "Who's Shadow?"

"My best friend and another Hedgehog. Hey there's a book I was looking for!" I picked out a book called "Hedgehog History".

"I have just a few questions for you" she said.

"ok shoot!" I said as got in a chair. " Ok first question do hedgehogs have any special powers?"

"Only me and Shadow have powers but other Hedgehogs don't". She picks up a pen and started writing. "Next question what powers do you have?"

"I have super speed, spindash, boost, homing attack, Blue Tornado and some sort of super strength". "Amazing" she muttered as she wrote.

"Now this next question and this is just out of curiosity but what is the most beautiful thing you've ever seen?

I smiled "You"

. She blushed a very deep red. "Really?" she said.

"Yes I mean it. Anyway I'm gone. I have to meet Shadow at our house. I'll come by to see you again sometime soon."

She was still blushing "please do" she said. I jumped up in the air and my feet turned into a blur "It's juice time!" I yelled and I rocketed out of there. "Oh no"

I muttered as I went to get a pail of water.

I went so fast that the library caught on fire!

I got the pail and I went back to find Twilight scared at the top of the stairs yelling, "Help!"

"Spin and win time!" I said as I did a blue tornado and the fire was soon put out.

"Thank you" she said as she came down the stairs.

"No prob after all I started it by accident when I ran" I said nervously.

"Anyway gotta juice!" And I ran out of there.

Smooth move hedgehog. Smooth move. I looked ahead and saw a portal. I tried to stop but I couldn't. I ran into the portal and I was in Princess Celestia's Throne room. When I finally managed to stop I was right infront of her and all her guards had their spears pointed at me. I bowed to the Princess.

"I'm sorry princess I didn't mean to come here".

The princess had a shocked face. "I haven't seen a hedgehog in hundreds of years" She said.

"Like I said I didn't mean to come here anyway gotta run!"

I said and I ran out of Canterlot. This is bad. I finally got home and I saw Rick crying on the couch. I already knew why. I touched my shoes and turned back to normal.

"Just be nice to her and try not to sound scary" I said as I walked in.

"Maybe anyway I'm beat" he said.

"I hope Celestia doesn't come looking for Sonic here." I said nervously.

He looked at me "What did you get us in now?" he asked madly.

"Well I found out that Hedgehogs are extinct and well I may have gone to Canterlot by accident and meet the princess before running away."

"AH! WHY IS IT NEVER EASY FOR US?!" he yelled.

I touched my shoes and picked up my guitar and started singing.

Why is it never easy for us?

Why is the road that we travel always so rough?

No easy choices, never clear-cut.

Oh why tell me why is it never easy for us?

We're standing at the crossroads once again with a storm up ahead and our back to the wind.

Got to reach down inside try to find some strength

Another mountain to climb, another river to swim.

Why is it never easy for us?

Why is the road that we travel always so tough?

No easy choices, never clear-cut.

Oh why tell me why is it never easy for us?

Oh why tell me why is it never easy for us?

I put my guitar down.

"Your singing always cheers me up even if it's a sad song," Rick said.

We heard a knock on the door and we quickly touched our shoes.

"Please don't let it be Celestia, Please don't let it be Celestia, Please don't let it be Celestia." I said to myself and I opened the door and it was Princess Celestia and Luna and The Mare 6.

"Good grief" was all I can say.

"May we come in?" Princess asked.

"Of course ya'll can. Hey Shadow we have visitors!" I said.

"I know that why do you think I heard a knock. " he yelled in the kitchen.

"What did ya'll come by here anyway?"

"Trying to find the truth" Celestia said.

I turned on the TV and MLP would be on in 5 minutes.

"Watch this and It sould explain a few things" I said.

After they watched the episode their faces were in shock.

"You've been spying on us?" Twilight asked on the verge of tears.

"Please let me explain you see…"

For the first time I was cut off by Twilight

"You lied to me!"

"No I didn't! Listen if you would let me explain…"

"You made me so happy and than the princess tells me that a very fast blue hedgehog run in and out of her courtroom and asked me if I knew anything. And than…

"TWILIGHT! Listen to me. I'm not from these parts. I'm from a different universe. In our universe you're all part of a TV show and people are always watching you. In my universe Equestira doesn't exist!"

I could see that Twilight was crying heavily.

"Look Twi you've had a long day, I can tell so you can stay in the guest room tonight ok? Celestia I'll come by the castle tomorrow to explain more things but I think we're all tiered. We can do the introduction another time ok?"

They simply nodded and left.

Shadow finally comes in

"Dude do you think we should show her our true form?" I asked

Twilight shot up fast "Are you a changeling?" She asked nervously

"No we're not I'll tell the whole story tonight" I said as I touched my shoes and appeared back to normal

"Is that what you really look like?" She asked

"Yes, how did you find us anyway?" I asked

"We heard singing so we followed the voice. You have a nice singing voice," She said happily

I picked up my guitar. Let me play you a song. I played a slow rock n roll beat from the 50s

I was the one who taught her how to kiss

They way that she kisses you now

And you know the way she touches you cheek

Well I taught her how

I was the one who taught her how to cry

When she wants you under her spell

The sight of her tears drives you out of you mind.

I taught her so well!

And then one day I had my lover

As perfect as could be

She lived,

She love,

She laughed,

She cried.

And it was all for me!

I'll never know who taught her how to lie now that it's over and done

Who'll learned a lesson when she broke my heart.

I was the one!

And then one day I had my lover

As perfect as could be

She lived,

She love,

She laughed,

She cried.

And it was all for me!

I'll never know who taught her how to lie now that its over and done

Who'll learned a lesson when she broke my heart.

I was the one!

When I ended both Twilight and Rick were crying.

"That was a pretty song" Twilight said

"Ya it was sung by Elvis Presley in 1956" I said

"It's already 10:34 we better get some sleep" Rick said

"Ok man I hear you." Than I looked at Twilight "Don't tell Celestia that I have a different form. Outside of this house I'm Sonic The Hedgehog got it?" I said

"Ok I promise" she said

"Thanks Twi, I'm going to bed. You're room is the third door on the left" I said

"thank you" she said as she walked to the door.

"goodnight guys" I yelled

"Goodnight" I heard back and fell asleep

Ok The longest chapter I'll probity ever make since I took so long to start writing. Incase you didn't know I wrote all of this at once so I could get it off my chest. I hope you enjoyed it. I'm not going to make this a crossover since that isn't the real Sonic or Shadow. Until next time I'm juicing! See ya later! I might get the next chapter up next week.