• Published 23rd Nov 2012
  • 780 Views, 8 Comments

New Place, New Friends, New Life - SonictheBrony



When a boy gets transported to a new world he'll have to save it from a mysterious force

  • ...
10
 8
 780

Confession

Ok everypony I hope you liked my last chapter. It takes me days to write a chapter and I started writing this after my last chapter came out I'm using notepad until I get Word so if you don't like it please bare with me.I don't own the songs Johnny B. Good but i changed it slightly and Can't Help Falling In Love
Looking behind me I saw Sparky and a few other ponies playing different insterments "It's funny that I just sung one song and now most of Ponyville is seeing us" I yelled to Sparky "Stay cool and work with your music. You seem nervous about something" He said We are taking a break. We've been playing for three hours and it was still daytime "Nah i'm cool man" I said I knew I was lying. Twilight hasn't left at all and I was getting tierd "How much longer will we be playing?" He asked "When we get back on stage about 30 more minutes" "ok man"
I could only play a few more songs When we all got back on stage everypony cheered and clapped "If I may there's one song i would to sing alone with me playing my guitar,
This song is for somepony I know"
I grabed my Gibson and started playing

Wise men say, "Only fools rush in",
for I can't help falling in love with you Shall I say would it be a sin, for I can't help falling in love with you Like a river flows surely to the sea Daring so you know somethings are ment to be Take my hand. take my whole life too For I can't help falling in love with you Like a river flows surely to the sea Daring so you know somethings are ment to be Take my hand. take my whole life too For I can't help falling in love with you For I can't help falling in love... with you

Someponies had tears in their eyes and the rest clapped and cheered "Thanks everypony!"
I ran to everypony playing behind me "Alright do a mix of R&B and try to keep up ANd I started To my surprise they cought up

Down to loiusianna down to New Orleans back down in the wood amoung the evergreens Stood a log cabin made of earth and wood Lived a country boy named Johnny B. Goode He never really learned to read or writ so well,
but he could play a guitar just like he's ringing a bell Go go! Go Johnny Go go! Go Johnny go go go! Go Johnny go go! Go Johnny go go go! Johnny B. Goode His momma said "someday you will be a man!
You would be the leader of a big old band Many Peo... er ponies coming from miles around To listen to you playin til the stars go down Someday your will be in lights saying Johnny B. Goode tonight"
Go Go go! Go Johnny Go go! Go Johnny go go go! Go Johnny go go! Go Johnny go go go! Johnny B. Goode Go go! Go Johnny Go go! Go Johnny go go go! Go Johnny go go! Go Johnny go go go! Johnny B. Goode

"Thanks for coming everypony but we need to leave now so we hope you have a nice day" Everypony cheered and cheered "Dude we need to form a band" I said to Sparky "I know! We need to meet up sometime!"
"Sure! How about Sugercube Corner 2 days from now?"
"sure see you than"
He left in quite a hurry I guess he was late for something I looked around but I couldn't find Twilight I guess I blew it "Chaos Control!" I yelled and I found myself at Fluttershys house Why did I think of this place? Oh well I need to talk to someone So I knocked on the door "Who... Who is there?" i heard "Sonic" I said I wonder if she's scared of me "Oh... um what brings you here?" she slightly opened to door Suddenly she opened it wider "Are you ok? You don't look too good!" She said in a caring voice "I don't?" and she hoofed me a mirror My eyes were a little red and I was crying I didn't know I was crying "I need to talk to somepony and knowing you... it would be nice but i'm a little scared" I Told her "Oh don't be scared, come inside and i'll make you some tea. You can tell me whats wrong"
I walked inside her cottage and I saw animals everywhere Why am I not surprised?
I sat down on her couch and I saw him... Angel Bunny!
I've always hated that bunny since he's always disrespecting Fluttershy He just gave me a cold stare "If I see or hear of you hurting or disrepecting her than trust me you won't like it at all" I told him He just gave me a cold stare "Tea's ready!" I heard her call so i went into the kichen "Ok tell me you're problem and i'll help you anyway I can"
I got all nervous and choked up in words I finally said it "I'm in love" I said She was taken by surprise at first than she smiled "Oh i'm so happy for you! Do I know the lucky mare?" she asked I nodded slowly "Wonderful! Who is it?"
I started crying "I... I... Why does it hurt so much?!" I yelled She patted my back "Why don't you tell me what happend"
"Ok well it started when..."
*Meanwhile at Twilight's treehouse*
Twilight POV What can I do?
What will I do?
Suddenly a knock came at my door "Come in" I said Rarity came thought the door smiling but when she saw my face she gasped "Twilight dear are you alright?" she asked "Ya why?" I knew i was lying "Twilight dear don't lie to me! Your eyes are red and you looked like you were crying so what's wrong?"
"I... I think i'm in love"
"Oh that's wonderful! Who may I ask is this lucky colt?"
I suddenly got very nervious "Well..."

Back at Fluttershys cottage "I love Twilight" At Twilight's house "I love Sonic"