• Published 25th Nov 2012
  • 1,537 Views, 5 Comments

Half baked sun cakes part 2: A slim chance. - rosa4558



Twilight is the last pony in equestria.

  • ...
 5
 1,537

Fear

How come I'm not dead yet?

This question filled Twilight with curiosity.When she looked up,She saw the beast staring at her with eyes filled with hate. Why isn't she tearing into my flesh?Well, the beast is going to kill me soon so I might as well wait.

Ok,so I need to find a way to scare this mare.But how?Ixiolu pondered over the ideas that she could do to make the mare fear her. I know! I'll start frothing!Then she will surely fear me! Ixiolu started to bare her fangs as a white foamy substance filled her whole mouth.Most creatures just froth saliva but Ixiolu's kind have a diferent substance.Instead they froth a strong nuclear acid that scares even the most brave stallions in Equestria.

Hm?Twilight looked up to see the beast frothing at the mouth. Twilight stared at the beast with wonder.Does it really think that frothing is going to intimidate me?She looked up,smiling. "Do you REALLY think that frothing is going to scare me? Your much more pathetic than I thought." The beast seemed to be thinking.After what seemed like forever,the beast started to snarl with hatred.

HOW RUDE!CAN SHE REALLY THINK THAT SHE CAN TALK TO ME THAT WAY!?!? Ixiolu stared at the purple mare with pure hatred. She had never hated anything more in her life. I've got it! I'll give her the "torture."Mueheheh....this should teach her not to mess with my kind!

I wonder what the creature is thinking.Wait.what is she doing? The beast's eyes started to glow as it crouched closer to Twilight. Twilight didn't know what it was doing and didn't want to. Almost instantly,Twilight raised her back legs and gave the creature a hard kick in the face.

"GAAAAHHH!!!" Ixiolu retreated in pain,putting a paw in her face. The kick was strong enough to draw blood from the nose. Haah haah, She's going to pay. And with that Ixiolu sprung onto the mare and started to claw into the face.The mare retaliated quick and bit Ixiolu's nose. "RRRGGGHHH!!!!" Ixiolu tried to pull her face away,but the mare had locked her mouth in place.

Ixiolu kept on struggling until she managed to break free from the mare's grip. As soon as she broke free though,the mare slammed into her chest. Ixiolu tried to gasp for air but the mare was quick. Ixiolu saw that the mare wasn't in front of her. Wait where is she-GAAHHH!!!

Ixiolu's right side filled with pain as Twilight shoved her horn into her. "GARAAAH!!!" Twilight didn't stop there. She sprung up into the air and dived onto the beast's back. "UURRGGHHH!!!!" Ixiolu cried for mercy.Never in her life had she encountered some creature so persistent and foul. She hoped the mare would stop. But she didn't.

Twilight was pumping to the core with adrenaline. Her eyes filled with anger from all the pain and suffering the creature's kind had done. Twilight went back a few steps before charging. It took a minute until Ixiolu realized what was happening. THIS IS FOR MY FRIENDS THAT YOUR KIND DESTROYED!!!! Twilight went straight for the neck.

"GARAAHHH!!!!" Screamed Ixiolu in pain. Blood started to gush out from her throat. Twilight wore the expression of a lunatic. There she was,staring at her,Blood all over her mane and coat,smiling. "Heh heh.....your kind sickens me....." Ixiolu groggily replied trying to do her best with the pony tounge. "Urggh...why you do this?" Was all Ixiolu could say.

"Heh....YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!!!" Before Ixiolu could utter another word,Twilight's horn started to glow,putting Ixiolu in a panic like state. "What...w-what are you-" Before Ixiolu could finish her question,Twilight pierced the glowing horn into Ixiolu's forehead. "GAAAGGGHHH!!!" Ixiolu was instantly filled with memories of her kithood. At the time her species were known as cats. Ixiolu was a beautiful one.She had a caramel crested chest,milky brown paws, a gentle white color on her snout.But the one feature that stood above the rest was her beautiful pink main coat. She was happy. Then a mysterious being decided to turn her species into something much more. It merged them with the ferocity of a wolverine,the eyesight of a dragon,and the body of a black puma. But it wasn't satisfied. It filled their minds and bodies with messages of hatred.It injected acids and other dangerous fluids into them to make them more angry.That's when the killings started.

'HAHAHAHA!!!!" Screamed Twilight. "YOU SEE WHAT YOUR KIND HAS DONE!?!?DO YOU!?!?!? YOU WERE THE ONES TO CAUSE MY MISERY!!!!" Ixiolu stared in horror at the deranged mare. Is this the result of our doings? I...feel....I feel.....bad..... Ixiolu looked up. It was enough to make her jump. The mare seemed to be having some sort of meltdown. She was laughing as if there was nothing wrong. Yet,at the same time there were tears streaming down her cheeks. She was also smiling. Twilight turned the Spike doll. "WHY HELLOOOO SPIKE!!! I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE WITH ME!!!"Twilight started to hug the Spike doll.

Ixiolu stared at the mare. What is she doing? Ixiolu wasn't sure if she should do anything. She was afraid that the mare was going to kill her in the process. Then Ixiolu had an idea.Maybe she can help me with my current situation!Well besides the one I'm in right now. But maybe....just maybe....Ixiolu knew it was a crazy idea. A very crazy idea.If the others discovered this,she could die.But....she knew in her heart,that the mare was suffering. And this one seemed too strong and determined to die like this. Ixiolu had made up her mind.She was going to risk her life to protect her so that she could be an help with the big problem she's facing. This was a big risk.But if she did nothing,she was going to lose her only chance.

She was going to take the chance.

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 3.